So, I' Pretty Sure I'm Being Stalked

It's some dude (pretty sure it's just one guy) in a grey pickup.
See, I've been trying to lose weight, so I go out on these long runs with my doggo in the middle of the night (and only ever at night - because hikki). Anyways, it's the fourth time in the past two weeks that I've been trailed by this creep. He doesn't even seem to make a secret of the fact he's following me. Just tonight, this guy was prowling behind me all the way down Mainstreet, blaring his high-beams at me. He drove up right beside me to match my pace and began turn in towards the sidewalk in front of me, as if to try and cut me off. I was about 95% sure I was about to get jumped, but then he zoomed off at the last second and I didn't see him for the rest of the night.

What do, Holla Forums? I don't want to stop going out now that I'm finally making progress with my weight loss, but this has me pretty spooked. Please help.
I never leave the house without a knife.
I'll never go running in daylight, it just isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Pepper-Spray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's that gonna do you fucking retard?
You gonna stab his wheels as they're on top of you?

Calm down. It's just a troll

do u have a feminine benis?

stop going outside faggot

I'm hoping he isn't that clever.
He bloody well better run me over first if he ever does try anything, because I probably will kill this guy if he ever steps out of that truck, and I won't wait for him to make the first move.

/thread

Useless, good for nothing cock-sockets, the lot of you.

Don't think you're special or anything

Start running at day instead of nights and report him to the cop station. What you describe is not a good sign. He may want to kidnap you or rob ya.

Maybe he's cop. Or he's someone who knows that you browse here. ;)

No, get fucked. I will happily die before NPCs get to see my lardy ass jiggling down the street. No way.
That's what mummy said, I guess that's what I need to do. I'm just worried they'll think I'm a paranoid schizo, or something. Do I actually have to go into the station to report these kinds of things, or can I call?
You don't fucking say, user.

pls don't rape; just kill.

Fine then drive somewhere far to the park from where you normally exercise.

Proably call but don't call 000 because it is illegal to waste the resources if it's not a emergency issue.

Because someone is stalking ya is not effin' normal!

why don't you embrace it.
the nigger risks going to jail because of you
you better let him impregnate your ass and call him senpai

Find alternatives to lose weight, or just exercise at 4:00 instead - only old people and other joggers ever go out during that time, so no fear of being judged.

Just stop eating. See vid related

Carry a GUN.

I don't know where he lives but I assume it's in USA so he might need a permit to carry the gun openly but I would be wrong though.

Not many other places to go in this town. He's always zooming about as if he's looking for me, and he always finds me eventually.

And have my beautiful hapa lineage corrupted by some filthy pavement ape? Never.

Like what? Genuine question.
2:00 is the ideal time, because…
Exactly what I want to avoid. I guess I don't really have a choice though, this guy's clearly onto my routine.

Takes too long, and I want to get /fit/ in the process.
Cucked country. Can't get a gun, but at least that means he probably doesn't have a gun either.

Then buy some ghost pepper chilli powder off the internet and make some pepper spray: wikihow.com/Make-Pepper-Spray

A knife is a shitty defensive option. You bring a knife then it pretty much automatically escalates to a life or death fight, and if you aren't prepared to kill someone with extreme prejudice they will easily take the initiative. And if you do manage to kill him, you're pretty much guaranteed to go to jail if you live in a cucked country.

stop jogging for 2 weeks, go for indoor exercise like push-up and stuff. if you have any vehicle, car or bike, ride away from your usual route and jog around there. a public park might be better since it usually has safe parking space nearby

I'm pretty sure no one cares about your boring ass enough to stalk you

I hope you're trolling

jogging is a terrible exercise anyway. it burns no more energy than fastwalking but is much harder on your joints.

I was gonna suggest burpees but forgot you were a fat fuck so that would just end up fucking up your joints. If it makes you feel better you won't find much normalfags during that time, mostly people who are too concerned with improving themselves to stare at your rolls- hell, a man of your stature would probably get a tiny bit of respect for making a change in your life.

nigger wat

Generally good idea, but strength training doesn't burn as much fat as cardio though.

This, man was not made to jog. Go for HIIT or just long distance running if you really want to run around.

2 lbs per week is the healthiest weight loss. Anymore than that and you'll end up with loose skin.

do you even lift, OP?

What the fuck is that fucking thing

that's what peak performance looks like

Find out where he lives and pour sand in his gas tank, then slash his tires.

Good thinking.
He's probably after your organs, just waiting for you to lose more weight.

Are you that fat hapa who wants to fuck the hot guy from next door?

if you're really that fat you should be flattered that someone even wants to rape you

I was gonna ask for tits but i realized i don't want to see

Get a pic of his license plate and truck and post it here.

Jesus, can't you post in one sentence.

no, because those are three different sentences from at least 2 probably 3 different people

Oh, okay my bad. It looked like samefagging to me though.

hey there sexy, glad you remember me. go for another run, i'll be waiting for you… ohwait

you need to socialize more because you're getting really paranoid, also any color of a car can look grey at night in the right conditions take pictures and make sure you're not just batshit insane

Maybe try changing your route op, but likley its just a coincidence, a normie would be suprised at seeing someon run with a dog in the middle of the night and would potentially slow down to see whats up, though i do admit it is strange

Carry a fucking metal bat with you then. One hit across the face (or anywhere really) and that fuckers done for.

Starving yourself isn't going to help you get fit, if anything it's going to make you even weaker.

The way you describe everything, I highly doubt (to say the least) that your stalker could possibly be a cia nigger/police. So, you don't have to worry about that. I used to have some asshole (in middle of the country) pull up and watch our house in plain view of us (I think I know who that might've been but don't have solid proof of it), anyway I intimidated the asshole by playing very loud music (death metal) via my subwoofers. I also started my own shooting range in the back of my house as to intimidate him further (I suppose you could maybe get a bat or something and smash shit with it as an "equivalent"). Needless to say he never stalked us (at least in plain view) ever again.

no, but it's damn sure gonna help you stop being fat

But there are fat strong people!!!

I'm third but not 1st

why be fat and strong when you can be healthy weight and strong?

Girls can get away with being weak

yummy

Remember user, the way to avoid being run over by a car or a truck is to take sharp turns. You can turn on a dime compared to multiple-ton vehicles. Its the same logic to avoiding tornadoes- you don't run away from them in the path they're going towards, instead you take turns and side roads and you'll be fine.

Here's what you do. Run over some random faggot ass kid, make sure no one sees you. I'm talking kill the little shit. Then, using a burner phone, call the police and say you saw [license plate of stalker] run over a child.

get the plate number, carry a small video cam with light/flash
park your car in the area where you run, when they come again, run to your car, follow him home and note the address
then the fun begins

because the only two options are starving yourself or stuffing your face with high cal garbage every hour, amirite?

Call the police you stupid half chink whore.

you can eat whatever you want as long as you maintain an energy deficit

basic thermodynamics

This.
Now if you want to learn how to knife fight, heed my advice. Go look up for self-defense classes in your area and join them. Now if for some reason if you still want to learn knife fighting, then you should be interested in Defendu, which was made by a former-Royal Marine William E. Fairbairn. He joined the Shanghai Municipal Police after his service was over. He perfected his close combat technique using his knowledge of Martial Arts and the experiences of him fighting in the cramped urban environment of Shanghai. He later created, organized, and trained a special anti-riot squad for the Shanghai police. It then came to European-relevance when the British Secret Service acquired his services for training, in which he modified the system for warfare and called it the Close Quarters Combat system. He trained this to British, American, Canadian, and even Dutch forces.
If for some reason you are Bruce Lee reincarnated, you can attempt to self-teach yourself. I recommend the Defendu book, Kill or Get Killed by Rex Applegate, the Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife or Applegate-Fairbairn fighting knife, and Silent Killing: Nazi Counters To Fairbairn-Sykes Techniques. You really, and I mean really, have to consider if you can self-teach yourself CQC, so it might be better to get a class.

Problem is the body is good at hoarding fat and doesn't want to give it up.

it's only a problem if you have no self-control. for example, I've lost 10kg in the past two months.

change your route. don't listen to the other anons, they're all gay and drink too much tap water

See

Fasting is healthy, and it's a better way of losing weight that going on a calorie deficit diet. You can lose weight on a calorie deficit but in the long it will lower your metabolism so you will gain the weight back. Fasting doesn't lower your metabolism, or make you burn muscle. You can also go from going super fat to skinny without getting any flabby skin because when you fast your body consumes excess protein (such as your skin) that your body doesn't need. Cucks will tell you fasting is bad, but it's actually good for you considering humans are designed to survive for extended periods without eating, and that's half the point of body fat.

Usually people with this kind of intention would give you clear sigs they're stalking you, four times, before doing something. They'd have to be beyond stupid.

Now, this case sounds like the guy is, more likely, a mentally ill faggot who's interested in you and this is the way he tries to get your attention.

Apparently it's working, you're playing his game.

I'd say if he hasn't turned violent already, it's very unlikely he will in the future, whatever his intentions are. So I'd just confront him, trying not to sound violent not to get in trouble over nothing. Just turn to him and ask what's up with him. I bet he'll say nothing and disappear.

People do this because most other people will just get to confused and dance on their hands. If you cut his rhythm it's not fun anymore.

just ask what hes doing, hes probably more scared of you than you are of him. I know I would be terrified if the guy I was stalking actually came up to my vehicle.

jog inside

I thought that shit ate muscle up? You know, your body eating itself to survive and all.

this, it eats your muscle up for the protein

Just watch the video in

Don't you think it's a stupid idea that your body stores fat for energy, and then suddenly when you have nothing to eat it starts eating your muscle instead - leaving you too weak to hunt or gather food? Your body only starts using your muscles for energy when all of your fat reserves have been used up.

Get yourself a gun, a knife and a chemical anti-human spray. Also, place some hard shit under your clothes, like books or metal plates. It would be good to defend your head somehow, too. Maybe buy an afro wig and put on a bicycle helmet under it.

Your heart is a muscle

But it always is working.

what's your point?

I think he's saying he wants people to starve themselves so badly that their body starts catabolising their own cardiac tissue.

my dick is a muscle

The brain is a rich protein source as well, just like any organ.
According to you the body will destroy itself out of hunger, which is obviously untrue because a weakend body cant look for food. Being hungry for three or five has been normal throughout human existence and you are a descendant of those whose body didnt destroy itself in that time.
And please explain to me why the body stores fat when, according to you, it will just destroy its organs and muscles anyway.

So stop spreading your bullshit or at least stay on your containment board or reddit.

Just do stationary high knee jogging and kick back jogging in your own house.

The anti-fasting shills just keep repeating the same lines that have been debunked a dozen times. I have no idea why they're so invested in the mainstream diet advice narrative that wants you to stay fat and buy $5.99 diet shakes for the rest of your life, rather than using a healthy and natural solution that humans have been using since we existed.

Not to mention that both dieting and fasting follow the same logic; being on a calorie deficit, a diet is just much slower and less reliable. If your body would destroy itself on a 1700 calorie deficit it would do the same thing on a 200 calorie deficit, just a lot slower which arguably would make it more dangerous.

This thread gave me ispiration to try out intermittent fasting, since i had some experience with it anyway.
In my personal experience, dieting and doing workout wasn't just enough for me to lose weight, and i only started losing weight by skipping breakfasts, and since i have lunch late and dinner early, i fit the 16 hours intermittent style.
Now i want to try 24h fasting twice a week, any suggestions?

you realize that fasting is a calorie deficit diet, right?

what suggestions? just do it.

I am, but at the same time I'm a fat, five foot nothing with no reach, so the knife is little more than a last resort (I've seen enough of the snuff film type stuff anons post here; no fucking way would I ever let myself get taken alive lol). It's not like I could just run away with my weight and tiny, worthless legs. How reliable is pepper spray, anyways?
Where I'm at, simply carrying a knife for the purpose of self-defense could land me in nigger daycare.

Believe me, I'd be unironically flattered if I weren't so worried about ending up in this guy's fridge, or some shit.

I need my cardio.

Wew.

More time/intense exercising = more energy expended – more energy expended = more calories/fat burned – more calories/fat burned = less time I need to suffer this tedious dieting and less time living as a horrid undickable hobgoblin. I thought he was implying I should stop running and just focus on fasting.

As illuminated above - patience is not one of my virtues, and I've got a long way to go. I'm not burger-tier obese, but I'm pretty big for my frame; I've more or less accepted that a little bit of loose skin is unavoidable. I've already got ugly stretch marks popping up everywhere :(

I hope you're proud of me, Holla Forums. You told me to lose weight, and I'm already 30 pounds down since then.

You'd be surprised how little tit I actually have for such a voluptuous slug.

B-b-but NYPA! You fags wouldn't do a damn thing. Useless, lazy wastes of human skin.

It's grey, a silverado with a headlight attachment I think. I got a pretty good look at it under lamplight.

This guy will stop at the end of a street I'm walking down and intentionally turn on his high-beams to blind me. I'm pretty sure it isn't just some normalfag checking me out, man.

I did.

Not true, I haven't flinched, or payed him any mind. The only time I ever acknowledged his existence was the other night when he tried to cut me off on the sidewalk, even then, I just sort of froze up in fear.

Same, tbh. I probably won't be going out anymore, too spooked. I'm barely eating as is (I vomit up anything deemed an excess), and I find smoking is actually pretty good for killing hunger.

get a gun