Why did People with disabilities hate SJWs?

SJWs are helping them so why?

i think it's pretty common for SJWs to hate themselves

This. But also, where do you see disabled people hating SJWs?

Because they are self hating people?

Australia. They said that they are just tools to the SJWs to earn the points and actually encourage the people with genetic disability to breed to create more people with the disability. If the people with disabilities didn't exist then sjws wouldn't be able to earn more points. What do you think of that?

Sounds like Hotwheels' essay in the Daily Stormer.

i think if people with disabilities never existed the world would be finally free of niggers, SJWs, kikes and their spawn forever

Because it's literally impossible for anyone whatsoever not hate SJWs?

they completely undermine the actual social injustices by creating uproars on non-issues that no one cares.

your mother didn't buy you ice cream again today?

Ironic as Trump whines more than anyone.

do his infringements on your whining monopoly trigger you xir?

Very much so

This is whining thread now

What are you talking about? Sjws are just attention whores, nothing more. You stupid user.

I was calling user a faggot for talking about the idea of social injustices, not defending SJWs, what's your point?

Stop whining

The social injustices shouldn't be ignored!

Yes you want TOTAL WHINE
Yes you want TOTAL WHINE

If the jews didn't ruined the things then the whines from the SJWs wouldn't exist today!

No they don't, I haven't got the faintest as to what you allude to op but no they most certainly do not. They only aid them selves with bullshit commie faux-solidarity attached with what ever glorified victim of the month is. I have in the past had a couple of what some might call "sjw's" rant and discriminate against myself who constitutes as a disabled person, this discrepancy was perceivably just for my "radical" political and philosophical views.

Good whining, user. I'd rate it 7/10 because it's real.

What else can we whine about, besides the j0000s?

We can keep whining until (((they))) are gone because well you know why we hated them, right?

Jealousy?

Its real, people with problems dont like to be used, sauce, me.

Well, that's understandable as just like the Aussies said that they don't like to be tools for the Sjws.

Man don't be bluepilled.

What are you doing to do about the sjws?

Maybe we whine like the sjws to make them be hated even more. Lel.

Whine about them, haven't you read the thread, ffs?f

SJWs don't help them, they only help feminists, niggers, and trannies who want to get away with committing crimes. Even regular women, black people, and gays largely don't like SJWs, because they make them look bad. And SJWs outright don't care about people with actual disabilities. They take fake or inconsequential shit and then call it a disability, which only dilutes the meaning, so that nobody cares when some quad actually needs help because their spinal cord doesn't work.

Ashkenazi jews are generally more evolutionarily well adapted and sophisticated than whites. Don't underestimate your enemy.

most of them are inbred

To dominate capitalist and communist economies. If a country rose up that didn't rely on capitalism, corporatism or collectivism, they wouldn't be able to occupy it. Jews are good at making money by deceiving people, that's it. They aren't some master race that has evolved to adapt to nature. They are just greedy fucking scumbags.

Hey, I may be bound to a fucking chair, but my brain still works, okay?

Because *EVERYONE* hates SJW's.
Look, if you went to a restaurant and the waiter came over and asked what you wanted for dinner, and some shitbag at a different table ran over and told the waiter what to bring you, even if it was what you wanted, you would be pretty fucking annoyed. THAT is what an SJW does, and why they are universally detested.

This guy gets it. I'm disabled and I consider myself a lucky one compared to what some people have to deal with. I can't talk for myself objectively, but the disabled I work with take a lot of shit on a daily basis and never complain. Ever. They just shoulder it, take it on themselves (and not on other people with some passive agressive bullshit) and go forward lifting the same weight as everybody else.

To a SJWs who whine about every perceived injustice, a disabled person is fucking kryptonite. Go argue against a white cis male (disabled) about privilege. Have fun. This ain't gonna work. Go tell them how hard it is to be a women or a minority. Boo fucking hoo, who cares.

You are exactly right about the pwd's attitudes.

sage for retard thread

sage, OP is retard

It's a good thread. PWD do hate SJWs cause they annoyed them a lot.

tbh OP looks like a bait to me
but ok, I see a disabled user here posting interesting things
no sage this time

I actually enjoy when the worst thing someone can accuse me of is being a nigger, it means they haven't taken the time to understand why I personally am terrible. When someone underestimates you, it is far more enjoyable to humiliate and degrade them. With a smile on my face I can steadily undermine them, making them look foolish in front of their friends and family, watching as they become more distant from those they love only to replaced by me. To have everything they do well done more efficiently and faster than what they are capable of. It gives me a challenge, and it is the greatest joy to watch a man lose everything to "a dumb nigger." That being said, ghetto trash and SJWs disgust me. It is like watching a skill you have patiently perfected performed by an unskilled amateur. It is manipulation not through force of will but the weight of the mob and howling faggots. It is sharing a participation trophy with the living dead. The angriest I have ever been was when some "well meaning" piece of shit informed me that he was the reason I could live where I do. That through his own personal struggles he had forced the desegregation of my community and cosigned loans for blacks. He had decided that I, despite the fact that my family alone had earned everything they have, should kiss his ass with tears of thanks in my eyes. Underestimate me all you want, but should the credit you take be undue you must also accept my wrath.

Because some people don't live their lives as victims.

The retards may be retarded, but they're not brainwashed. Maybe they're retardation emits a certain brain wave that blocks out kike brainwashing or something.

However, I'm not sure about cripples. Maybe losing a part of their body gave them a wakeup call?

Because they aren't easy to be brainwashed so the sjws make their hell.

except leftycucks!

And then, people suddenly realised the truth:
No one actually give a fly fuck what you think.

Not to mention sjw tumblr's Munchausens; adopting whatever mental illness to get asspats or as cards to win e-arguments.

Watching some priviledged millennial pretend to be disabled because it's trendy has got to piss actual disabled people off

I went to a school that had a special disabled class full of tards. inb4 I was part of that class

All they wanted was to be treated the same as us normal kids. They didnt want special treatment either good or bad because that highlighted that they were different.

SJWs dont want to treat people the same they want special privileges for people who they decide are victims.

So they are control freaks, it sound right to me.

sjws are annoying.

Triple numbers

I am disabled with autism. And i can confirm that SJWs are on something lower then the spectrum even people with downs know better then a SJW