Cucksaw Ridge

What happened to the Braveheart days? Why is Mel a cuck now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z7iaK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey, I didn't even take that into account

Obviously he was subtly telling the audience pic related.

t. cuck

b-based Mel
archive.is/Z7iaK

3D CHESS

Who is this spooge sponge?

bump for the name of this semen spitoon

Need some ID on this jizz jalopy

it looks like the cunt from Breaking Bad, that goth girl. Krysten Ritter

who's the dick depository?

she's jewish

Thanks!

Why didnt the japs just cut the rope?

Btw anything with the spiderfag is garbage, what did you expect

I was thinking this through the entire movie. They could also make bunkers right at the ridge and just throw grenades over the ridge.

still bangable. just don't let your sperm enter into her bank.

I see what you did there

Then how would you convey the idea of wartime suffering without seeing you own men die?
Almost a fifth of the Americans that died in the pacific theater where killed at the battle of Okinawa that the movie revolves around.
Perhaps you would prefer some Arnold movie where you just see the bad guys die over and over?

I'd prefer to see the truth, yes. It's the fact that this movie is based on white american soldiers being owned by japs. Literally every scene is based on japanese soldiers overcoming whites and dominating them. Show me one scene in this movie where the whites overtook the japs, you can't. Even when the navy launches shells at them, they just crawl out and dominate. During this skirmish, the allies did dominate for a while but this movie doesn't show it.

The ending charge where they take the fucking kill and the Japs kill themselves…?

OP prove again his stupid ass didn't watch the movie he's whining like a blubbering bitch about.

OK stupid.

It's six, but yes. That is how endings work idiot. Battles can be hard-fought and struggled for all the way until the end. The Japs had an advantage because of how they were situated. The Americans had to first climb the hill before battle, the Japs just had to sit and wait in fortified positions for the exhausted westerners to charge in. And each time they would make progress but be pushed back, pick themselves up and push the Japes further. It's how war works.

And they weren't dominating the rest of the movie, both sides were getting completely fucked up the whole film. I don't recall the US losing any bases or tunnels, just a lot of grunts getting shot and others shooting back.

goddamn, go back to reddit.

Have a sign from Kazaku park (or Kazaku ridge, back then).

One of the reasons you see a lot more Americans die is because the entire thing is shot from an american perspective and a lot of the fighting is shooting and catching bullets in the mist.
You don't get a comfirmation spurt of blood or points like in some vidya, you're just a man surrounded by corpses praying to god that what you're doing actually matters.

You guys are a bunch of fags. If you're really gonna shit on this movie and actually waste your time on all the new shitty movies then I don't know why I visit this board anymore.

It's not about being a pacifist you fucking retard, it's about having your own set of principles.

this

You're literally the dumbest cod nigger to stumble its way out of reddit.

That's war you turbo-nog.

These. Also, the slaughter went back and forth. It's a major fucking plot point where the Americans take the hill and kill the Japanese, but then lose it to the Japanese after a Bonzai charge. The Japanese lost a shit ton of soldiers and their bodies were strewn throughout the battlefield. The same was true of the Americans until Doss went well out of his way to recover their bodies.

Holla Forums has been getting worse as time goes on. I wonder if half/tv/ is as bad?

It's worse. There's nowhere to fucking go.

ids a bimogrufy u dum drupquk

Go to bed drumpfposter, you're drunk.

And you go kill yourself, your posts are unfunny
>>>/suicide/

Well at least you're forming coherent sentences again, good on you buddy.

BUTTMAD CHRISTCUCK.

I'm 100% a fedora and I think this is some of the best movie from the last years and one of the best war movies in general.

I thought no rational being would have confused the OP's criticism of Mel descent from basedness with a criticism of the movie itself. Are you sure you are not somewhat religious?

Well, one could also easily argue how pro-white this movie really is, been a month or so since I've seen it, but I don't remember a single nog, where any current year WW2 movie would have at least a couple tokens.
It's also brutally realistic when you get to the actual war, showing real white suffering, in a time where men still had principles and where the only suffering on jewlywood these days has to be muh holocaust, muh gender or muh slavery.
Fuck man, it's a WW2 movie WITHOUT a single mention of the holocaust, just think about that shit.

I'm inclined to say Mel is still Mel, he's just been forced to reign in his power level, because the alternative was forfeiting his career.

Is anyone going to address this issue? It's very important and no one seems to give a fuck about it.

Not a single jap through a grenade over the ridge throughout the entire movie. Yet they were throwing grenades every 5 seconds on the field. Also, the only time they went to the edge and opened fire onto the soldiers beneath was one time at the end.

Why?

*threw