twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is not true, I am autistic and I don't cosplay

Why can you see

bra through

shirt?

uses hormone supplements and probably had a job done on

boobs

please

Cosplay is entirely different based on gender. Female cosplayers are attention whores who get off on the reaction they get from dweebs when they wear slutwear, but have to whine about being objectified to make themselves feel virtuous. Male cosplayers are, uh, dweebs.

Nicole stop it's been like 2 years straight!!

Do hormone supplements really produce boobs this realistic though?

Get a job and stop being jealous jfc

Yeah, you can stuff paper in your bra and make it look like you have real boobs too. Let's see those with the shirt off and then tell me they're realistic. Probably feel like a box of cat litter.

But what makes you think they're fake?

Cosplay was always a thing, but private with the purpose of making dicks hard as diamonds. Call me normie or a boomer, but "cosplayers" are just exhibicionistics whores.

Non-whale men don't grow boobs, user.

But those look pretty real… so doesn't that mean she's a woman?

She is a woman, just with an ugly tranny face.

What makes her face ugly and tranny-like, though?

SHE

FAS

Fetal alcohol syndrome? What makes her look like she has that?

Her tranny, downsy mug

But what specifically looks downsy about it?

his FAS features

Can you mention any in particular?

It's mostly in her face.

Yes, but what about the face? The particular shape of anything?

The shape and features lead me to believe her mother drank to excess while gestating her.

I think she looks cute in the shy, girl next door kind of way.

She's an e-whore.

e-whores can still be a bit shy

She is

Would a non-autistic person cosplay?

Okay, I'm curious. What about this is cute?

It's all subjective and I can't put it into words well. I just love her, and always have.

Even though she looks like a man?

Not to me

So… you don't notice the manjaw, her heavy facial features, and her masculine hands?

Daily reminder that the "vivian cosplay girl is a man" was born from mad leftists, no, i am not trolling, they try to made a lolcow from every rightwinger, btw, long ago a guy doxxxed her, and yes, she is a her, check her shoulders head ratio, is small even for a fattie and if she was a fag with hormones since 4 years old (the only way to achieve that ratio) her face would be a little better, she is a butterface, thats all.

Yeah I know. Nicole find a new obsession.

Who is this sexy mama?

She looks like a real person, flaws and all. I like them better than flawless girls.

Fuck off, she's mine.

She's a basic bitch leftist tho. She even had a bunch of stuff on her twatter about Trump and Russia IIRC.

It's not so much that she's "flawed" as it is that she looks like she's halfway between a man and a woman.

Your opinions are bad and you're a jealous woman Post tits

Bumping for sexiness

So? she cosplayed vivian, its like an antifa doing an ebolachan cosplay with an 8 ball tatoo.

And? What's your point?

so if i cosplay vivian will you make autistic threads about me every other day too?

Jessica Nigri is the best cosplayer.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip:You can't

If she were a tranny she's look like a ridiculous caricature of a woman, as that's what the mentally ill seem inclined to do.

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

Right. That dude looks like a ridiculous trashy millennial hoor

How can you tell?

That's the only way he stays presentable

Who's the fat chick?

Doesn't she?

She looks like a normal college-aged girl not dressed up for chad cocking sucking contests

She's a chubby little piggy.