Nazi Mods

It sure is fun to come to Holla Forums where the mods have free reign to "randomly" ban you and delete threads when they get triggered.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Whatever do you mean, oni-chan?

Go back to reddit

plz leave

No u go back to Holla Forums

t. reddit

ponyfags will be hanged along with anti-pedo kikes when the pedo uprising happens

What's good about it?

go back to reddit

Nazi mods

I wish!

I once saw somebody get a permanent ban from Benjikins that just said "B& 4 NOT KNOWING WHAT DUBS ARE"
To be far they weren't at the end of the string so..

Pedo-bear you need a hug!

wew

wew
"Holla Forums SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY RULES!"
wew
wew
Enjoy you're banned
wew
Heill Hitler Hail Eris
wew

my selkath nigga

You should be b& just for that.

To be honest though, despite seven days of new rules every day, the catalog doesn't look any different than it did a week ago. it is still full of cancer, pedos, cocks, anime, ponies, and pol threads, in addition to the incessant 4chan/reddit faggotry.

It's true they will ban you on a whim for the lulz, and honestly bringing attention to it only makes them want to do it more because they like getting reactions from anons.

it is still full of cancer, pedos , cocks, anime, ponies , and pol threads, in addition to the incessant 4chan/reddit faggotry.
Nazi mods banned the only things that made Holla Forums worthwhile

Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rins
Dysnomians
Trolls
Pedos
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

wew lad

this.

Oh user!

They need to stop deleting diaper threads. Why is it that pedos get threads but diapers get deleted?

diaper treads are degenerate

This is Holla Forums

Vote for me as your new Mod, and I assure you that diaper threads will never be deleted.

It's really funny that this user got banned for posting this Holla Forumsread… I really, really, really like it…

What the mods dont tell you is that they secretly have some of the biggest pizza collections around.

…And they will NEVER admit it because they are handing your details to the lea if your not smart enough to hide it.

Democracy by representation is the purest of freedom and nothing like totalitarianism..

fuck diaper threads,that shit is not natural.
But hebe is natural and will be tolerated if it stays within the lines…

i think i could be comfortable here

ponyfaggs are a whole other problem….if they were honest with themselves they would sli their wrists.

Guess ya gonna have to keep learning your lesson degenerate

Lets face it,pedo's and ponyfaggs are not going to breed the next generation(unless somehow centaurs are about to start the next generation)..
And yet Hebes are attracted to fertile females…Spot the diff..

This isn't about procreation. It's about freedom of expression man

MODS = GODS

Then within a generation you will be bred out.
Hebe is natures calling.

your a fucking ass licking fannboi

your mom is a nigger

no…shes not,but i appreciate your emotion.

id breed that

Lel liking children and cartoon horses is not a genetic trait you pass on to your offspring

no way is this girl a "fertile" age.

tell that to my daughter.

Soja states that she is 13,so i disagree

this tbh