State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training

archive.is/08y0X

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binghamton_shootings
www2.math.binghamton.edu/p/people/all_people_multi-col
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the really kicked back and smirked when they came up with that, didn't they.

Well this is most unsettling. I teach math at this very university. I'm white. Do they want me to stop teaching them?

That feel when you are a genius in your field and spend your life training to be in academia only to be permanently cucked and surrounded by insane liberals. I just want to be a mathematician, I don't want to have anything to do with liberals.

Just fuck my state up

They are going all out, be ready for the civil war. They aren't even hiding their intentions. What will it be next year? "Stop White People From Breathing" ? Everybody has to get ready to defend their lives.

Rice university got its name similarly

Was supposed to be called the Sam Houston Institute of Technology S.H.I.T

Without revealing anything that could identify you (because you would be eternally fucked in academics if anyone knew you browse here PhD in philosophy, leaving academics), do you have any pull at your university?

Do the math and science departments ever push against crap like this, or are they just waiting for the humanities to finally be defended?

More like #stopwhitepeoplefromattendingSUNY

I honestly thought you had all be quietly rounded up from academics.

#StopJews2017

You happen to be at Pitt?

I personally don't have too much pull. I am a professor but with no tenure.

The math/science departments do nothing to push against this that I know of. Most of the people in the math department are liberal and outspoken about their beliefs.

Everyone knows whites and jews make the best mathematicians. Asians are strong at memorization and copying the work of others, but the have no creativity to speak of. I believe its because they do not have souls. Males are also much, much better than females. Its funny that they push the "stop white males" meme when white (and jew) males are responsible for 99% of all mathematics and science.

Jesus fucking Christ. If this was 2015, year of the current year, they could get away with it. But this is 2016, the fire monkey. I'll be surprised if this doesn't backfire.

But kikes do?

Kikes do. How else would they end up back with their father, the Devil?

We need to start doxing all the cunts behind this and ruin some lives asap

I'm not saying they have souls, but I am saying they make for good mathematicians. When you spend centuries counting shekels and scamming people your brain becomes nimble and swift.

You've already got their names.

Agreed. Play time has long been ogre.

It's getting hot in here Holla Forums.

I'm sure it'll be highly informative for all attendees.

This is why niggers make up names like Shayqwan. It sounds better than actual africanese.

Don't let them let you think like that! If you think like that, you are giving them EXACTLY what they want. The point of #stopwhitepeople2016 is to make you type that exact sentence that I quoted. White people still have the advantage, and always will, since we are inherently better than the other races of people. The powers that be are trying to break us down mentally so that they can impose their will. Do not feel ashamed for being white! You are quite literally the pinnacle of life on this planet.

No, but I know a guy at Pitt I'm sure as shit doesn't browse Holla Forums. But maybe his social media presence is a great cover.

I would have hoped that the demand for quantification in those fields would led to skepticism (at least) about social justice.

university is a meme at this point
GO TRADES ALL THE WAY, NEVER COLLEGE

note: i classify coding under trades due to being the only stem which legitimately requires a honed skill (math majors too, but their only job hopes outside (((academia))) is coding anyway so it's a blurred line)

university was okay when it was elitist, for the highly educated aristocrat, did not enslave with debt, was not pozzed, required genuine effort, skill, mastery of the sciences. that's no longer the case.
unsurprisingly university was only great when it was the exclusive domain of cis white patriarchal men

pic related i present to you the modern university educated phd-worthy woman.

Another "school" to le trash if seen on a resume.

reddit pls go

I don't know where you came from, but you should probably go back there.

you forget actuaries.

Underrated post. This x1000. Never fall for their BS. Never be cucked. Always know that you are better simply for being white. Never give any names or BS they come up with any second thought. It rolls right off because they are inferior, and you know it. Make white kids. Teach them to be proud. Let niggers and jews eat their own shit.

This is true of everything.

No, getting annoyed that someone used "le" mockingly, and then proceeding to defend your arbitrary disdain of that mockery is a likely indicator that you're upset.

What's hilarious is this university had a mass shooting in 2009 which killed 13 people and the perpetrator wasn't even white.

It was a fucking chink.

But yeah stop white people :^)

Kikepedia is saying SUNY had 1 shooting with 1 death.

It is important to realize that whites are being trampled upon.

It was at an immigration center in Binghamton, the MSM forget it because it goes against their narrative of evil white people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binghamton_shootings

no not really, they mostly just plug and play to an excel or company form.

i was speaking of stem. most "stem" has been turned into rote memorization, plug and play of formulas, "learn this software tool, it'll do it for you", "why aren't you using excel??". coding and mathematics still require some creativity.

artists like ben or musicians or even actors could be considered trades from this point of view, requiring a honed skill. so it's a somewhat ambiguous definition. trades probably are meant to describe "mike row - dirty jobs" type jobs which coding isn't in most cases unless you count wading through streetshitter code.

coding has other characteristics in common with trades and of all of stem coding is the most trade-like.

I honestly thought this shit was a meme for larger schools in metropolitan areas, not for community colleges in smaller cities. This is what I get for being optimistic I suppose. I can't wait to see how pozzed my intro to education class is

this

Glad I went to a technical university. Sure there was no social life to speak of and all the women were autists, but it was far better than this SUNY trash heap.

www2.math.binghamton.edu/p/people/all_people_multi-col

Don't be so free with your words, leftist lurkers on Holla Forums wouldn't hesitate to ruin your career. They'd probably be able to deduce who you are.

That would worry me if I werent making all this up

The first is Ciaran Slattery, a numale beta ginger.

The second one Urenna (made up name) is your typical black woman, complete with dreads. She has a bad case of myspace angels.

She appears to be involved at 'Multicultural resources'

The third is Nicholas Pulakos, who I assumed was greek, but is some numale with unidentifiable race characteristics (might still be of Greek descent).

I'm at university to study history, which I feel is due for a dousing in pro-white red-pills. Unfortunately you absolutely cannot be overt, and if you're on track to go to graduate school, your area of focus must be "provocative" (i.e. "The Gender Expression and Reproduction of White Patriarchy in Male Slaves in 1850's America"). Either that, or you just put in very rigorous and extensive research to create good scholarship, which many of the top historians still appreciate.

Yes unless you wear a shirt that says "I'm sorry".

Had a math teacher who went by Olumuyiwa Idowu, but people just called him Mr. Ayo because when you asked him to pronounce it he sounded retarded.

universities past the 1950's is basically they figured out that if they water down academic standards to admit more students they can make higher profits, combined with students who figured out they have the power of numbers and can complain enough and criticize enough to make universities cater to them, combined with greedy (((professors))) who "teach" not-an-argument arguments, combined with government backed (((student loans))) that enabled students to turn university into a 4 year+ furlough to party, fuck, and delay entry into the real world.

Its definitly pretty money-oriented these days. I spent a few years learning to be an electrician with my pop then I was on my way to a nice career without tons of stupid debt

That sums it up for the most part. But there are definitely gems in the river of shit, honest and intelligent professors who are genuine scholars, and there are students of that caliber as well, you just won't find them in 20-30,000 strong mega-"universities".

oh definitely those people are still out there, just overwhelmingly rare. and they run completely counter to what universities have become.

you should look up some of the bullshit universities pull with patents and intellectual property. and free-speech zones and codes of conduct explicitly barring some forms of free-speech punishable by termination or expulsion.

as a grad student or professor many universities will force you to sign a patent contract (or they'll kick you out / you won't be hired). where if you use any university resources whatsoever in developing a new patentable idea, the university claims all rights to the patent / you cede to the university all rights, by contract. even if it's something like you develop everything off campus on your own spare time and then you test it in a university lab. or if you machine a part in a university machine shop. they'll try to claim 100% of patent royalties.
even if you use zero university resources they still try to "encourage" you to sign over the patent to them, they'll defend it and offer you a commision of 20% - 50% usually (depends on university). and if you don't you may find yourself blacklisted, perpetually non-advancing in your career at the university.

Most likely. You are taking up space that a person of color could just as easily fill, and besides, being a white person teaching anything, you can't relate to their problems and unique ways of learning. Why don't you do the University a favor and quit before human resources lets you go. As they have let us all know many ways, many ways, many, many times, if you're a white man especially, they really, really don't want you.

SATAN TRIPS CHECKED

Satan confirms our power.

Maybe someone will pay this university a visit

Gott Ist Todd

I mean ideally you could get the names and faces of the people involved in this for us, and we'd do the rest.

It's going to backfire user

Bump
Instead of "redpilling" people on higher tier stuff that only Holla Forumsacks would believe, SPREAD THIS. Social media is everything nowadays, this is the time to show the anti-white agenda "myth" is anything but a myth.

I graduated from this university. I knew shit was going down because in my graduation year, black people tried to break down the door and kill two white girls who were hiding in the editing room of the newspaper because an opinion piece was published saying we should tackle real racism and not Halloween costumes. I'm not fucking joking.

The people in charge of the mob were an autistic jew and a black guy who's family makes $200k+ a year who complains about being oppressed.

College was a mistake fam.

Even in STEM I'm surrounded by leftdroids. I announced my support for Trump last year thinking those fags were all right and they went full current year on me.

I bet they're going to favor $hillary over Trump seeing how their leader bernstein cucked for her.

canada?

This makes me unreasonably angry

I hated the fuck out of Uni but I gotta say stating hardline redpilled opinions like that was fun as fuck in a room full of cucks who were shortcircuiting from cognitive dissonance.

I suppose this is as good a college thread as any.
I thought college was supposed to be full of lefty progressives Holla Forums? Have you been spinning me a yarn?

This is some of the best fucking yuri right here.

Every history teacher I have had at University has been cool. My world history teacher told us about how college exemptions for the draft were dependent on maintaining good grades and liberal teachers would just pass students in protest. He wouldn't and if that were the case now, we'd either pass his class or get drafted. He'd also talk about getting drunk with friends and arguing about how Koinsberg is rightful Prussian clay.

My U.S. history teacher was a cool old white guy who loved American history. So far my only super liberal professor was an English teacher from California who told us about how she cried cause her grandma was mean to a black person when she was little.

I've just found it's best to take your core classes online, especially anything in the humanities. Cuts out a lot of bullshit. Also as that hippie English teacher once told me, Georgia is just 20 years behind on the bullshit.

Sounds pretty uneducated.

The concept of "core classes" is bullshit anyway, useless drivel where the highest concentrations of pozzed classes outside of specifically "gender studies"-tier courses are so everyone is forced to deal with it.

If uneducated people have good arguments that (((educated))) people simply do not have the (((tools))) to refute then maybe they should chek to see if there is a prblem with their (((education)))

This will be a waste of everyones time
Leftards are fundamentaly wrong on every level and their arguments can be easily debunked with nothin but a little of common sence and logical reasoning, this course is only meant to make leftards far more willingly ignorant that they are by keeping them perpetually stuck in the most stuborns of denials.
I expect they will also be indoctrinating them into projecting all their failings onto their betters

The solution, as always, is easy
Just point your index at them and laugh your ass off.
leftards are ignorant and stupid, shame and mockery are the best medicine to cure ignorance and stupidity

riiiiiiiight…..

Either this is bullshit or you just doxed yourself.
In case you spoke the truth, yes, of course they want to stop you. SJW hate everything white, and they hate reason and science even more, because it allows people to see through their destructive bullshit cultist propaganda.

You have the European Spirit in you. Don't let those mudshits drag you down.

White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White people are good. White culture is good. White civilization is good. White people are normal. White people are good. White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White people are good. White culture is good. White civilization is good. White people are normal. White people are good. White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White pride. It's good to be white. Being white is normal. White people are good. White culture is good. White civilization is good. White people are normal. White people are good.

Why do blacks wear weaves? Because they want to emulate our women. This class just shows that these people hate themselves and want some justification thay they are better.

The white race has an amazing history that no other can offer. So don't give them and inch and be proud of what your ancestors have done and what you can do for your race and people.

Flood the schools with LSD and hit them with redpills while they're tripping balls. The SJW killed the hippie movement by removing the lsd from the campuses.

This is a drug that turns off the filters of the brain that make us ignore shit. It turns off programming. ALL things become questionble on it, and thos is why it redpills people like that. Also why nigs and nogs will not touch it out of fear.

Oranga

thats not too far from being pronounced niggergger

stupid niggers name sounds like something straight out of taxonomy.

So the college equivalent of hall monitors are whining.

Why pay attention to them?

It really sounds like three hall monitors invented the hashtag #stopwhitepeople2k16 outside the influence of the school and the media is hyping these three retards.

Taunt them on social media.

#stopthehallmonitors