You people harbor evil pedophiles, degenerates of all sorts, jews, nazis, and rapists...

You people harbor evil pedophiles, degenerates of all sorts, jews, nazis, and rapists. Yet none of you ever want to have a discussion about cannibalism. It is something I honestly want to try. I don't know anyone who will agree to let me eat them right after they die though, or at the very least let me take a bite out of their arm.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170725070538/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd eat human. I think it'd be neat.

disgusting! mods should delete cannibal treads tbh

Are you interested in human testicles by chance?

Fuck cannibalism. Fucking disgusting

I have never heard reports of it being a great tasting meat. I don't think you are missing much.

Wtf happened with her arm?

Based on the color of her bone I'd guess bacteria.

krocodil.

citations faggot

Can't have a discussion about fucking someone a day under 18 without getting banned and having your thread deleted but fuck it lets talk about eating human corpses all day glad Holla Forums has its morals straight.

Age of consent is 16 in most states and no one really cares about fucking 17 year olds especially if you're in your early twenties. Anyone under 16 though and you should be shot.

Looks delicious.

back in my day, age of consent around the globe was 10-14. i miss those days

Doesn't change the fact that if you make a thread about the age of consent it will get deleted for wrong think, meanwhile you can talk about eating human flesh or fucking animals all you want with graphic depictions included.

The solution is simple:
Don't be a pedo fuck.

This

back in my day, people married children while cannibals were burned alive and crucified

fags like you will be one of the first to die when the collapse happens

Why not have a cannibal thread.
Its not my kink,but who am i to judge when i have a necro fetish.
This particular hot little ass belongs to Allison DeFeo…she was 13yo when she was taken,and personally i would like to TAKE her just on more time before she was shipped to the morgue.

oh my, a pedocannibal now?

not pedocannibal dude…
The only thing i would eat on little Dawn lays between those sweet thighs!

me too bro and heres a uncropped version of your first pic

Technically, it isn't really a side effect of desomorphine. It's a result of injecting the shit they used to make it that never got properly removed.

I miss those days tbh

sauce?

Hardly anything bothers me, but this one does.

With artificial wombs you can have all the human meat you want

What bothers you about it,the dead thing or the pedo angle?

A few years ago I was doing some aged care for a russian lady who happened to be a friend's grandmother. She was suffering from pretty advanced dementia and physically required a high degree of care, but when she was clear we'd talk about lots of things, including her experiences during the second world war and a young girl in the then soviet union.

Food was very carefully rationed (even for very young children) and eventually when the rations ran out people starved and people died. To survive she and her family had to eat another person and I can tell you first hand that this memory haunted her to her very dying day.

I'm not sure about consensual cannibalism, but i can tell you that doing it to survive will fucken mess you up.

how would one even go about that?

there was a german guy a while ago who amputated a limb and let another person eat it.

web.archive.org/web/20170725070538/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding

turns out i didn't even read the fucking article. Looks like he actually killed another person (who supposedly consented) and then ate them.

OP's pic is the effects of krokodil, a Russian ghetto drug that emulates I think heroin but is made using petroleum products and industrial solvents. IE, you're probably retarded already for using it. Life expectancy of a user is something like 6 months. Good stuff.

In the interest of OP's topic, however, let's share some tasty, squirmy meat.

Do you prefer your meat caught wild, or raised and packaged on a farm?

I'd like to see some other people post, but I personally really love seeing meat hung by its ankles, particularly when trussed up snugly and squirming around helplessly. This set is too good to not post.

Can I have a beautiful woman to fuck?

What if we combined krokrodile with bathsalt just to make real lifes zombies and watch the world colaps from a tall business while we shoot at them?

I enjoy seeing girls eaten by all kinds of things, personally.

Wild-caught is best. They've got fight in them.

Farm-raised do 'shut down' with less fight, but there's something nice about the listless fatalistic surrender in them, too. They're quivering putty in your hands. They know what's coming, and many will either surrender so hard as to try to impress you out of hope you won't eat them out of a desire to keep them around, or actively try to barter something to get out of it. Usually permanent obedience.

I guess I see where you're coming from.

I think I just like being able to put that surrender in them myself, rather than it coming pre-supplied in the item.

Sort of a DIY thing.

Look at this one. She's still struggling in spite of the total tiedown and anchor. It's pathetic, and I think that's what I like.

Fuck. I think I'm catching what you've got.

Have some more farm-bred for now. It's most of what I've got.

What the hell kind of farm is that? Hot, though. All of them, for different reasons. I love the breast bondage on 1; there's a common thread between farm and wild in that it's fun to 'harvest' them, not just as meat, but for everything they're worth. So I love forced milking them. I'd keep pic related chained up in my kitchen just to squeeze her dry every day.

I was not prepared for his immediate a boner. But fuck yeah, man. The more dehumanizing, the better. I have a girl I actually do forced milking on. (She started lactating as a teen, she says because of birth control. I dunno.)

I tell her she's my cow, and tie her down/gag her for it. Once she's milked, I take it out of sight and hide it before I let her free. I tell her I sell it to perverts to drink, and give her a 'cut' of the money, which she also doesn't know the 'percentage' of. In actuality I just throw it out and give her a $5 bill. It's money out of my pocket, but there's nothing more dehumanizing than having your body extracted of its resources as you struggle and then be paid a meaningless sum for it. She's my dairy cow and she knows I'm going to milk her whether or not she likes it, but she may as well be good so she gets something out of it, even if it's so small that it's insulting.

The hottest part is I can see it sinking in that she believes it. This is what she is: her owner's dairy cow.

I'll be in my bunk.

Fuck you. Now I have to do this.

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Don't do drugs…

We don't harbor them, They just fucking show up here.

I don't think I'd eat somebody who's been doing krokodil

It's desomorphine. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if the shit they used to synthesize it was properly removed.