where are we going

to the s/b/am land

MAKE US WHOLE

:^)

I've never failed so hard.
>>>Holla Forums1895177

what did he mean by this?
>>>Holla Forums1895177

jesus fucking christ. this the le fedora maymay punchline all over again.

kind of funny how moot and snacks were both raging tripfags and nobody gave a shit, but on Holla Forums everyone hates the mods if they even post…

really makes you think how awful imageboard culture has gotten since all the newfags started flooding in 10 years ago.

can you kindly stop?

why?

it's 4chan/reddit dog shit.

It's in the blood of Anonymous. The fact that it came from 4chan (long ago, by the way) and was picked up by Reddit doesn't make it less worthy. You newfag

eat shit retard

kill yourself, cancer

have you seen what you've been posting, fuckwit? or is the shit covering your eyes?

Random pictures? Oh god, what a shitfest! Did you get dropped on your head as a child or did you practice at being this unaware?

go fuck yourself. i bet you post on cuckchan

Actually none of them originated on Reddit and your snobbery about halfchan is stupid. A large number of important concepts you should hold dear started on halfchan, like common anonymity, the meritocracy of ideas, and chan speak. Let me know if you realize you need more education, goddess knows you need it but there's no point unless you confess your utter summerfaggotry first