Why is white cuisine so bad?

Like seriously, the only white culture with good cuisine is France, why are white people so bad with food? The rest of white cuisine is trash that can be mass produced.

Other urls found in this thread:

potatogoodness.com/all-about-potatoes/potato-fun-facts-history/
cliffordawright.com/caw/food/entries/display.php/topic_id/16/id/105/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello mister Goldstein, please go away

MUH SEASONING

Why? I'm just asking a question.

Why are you asking a Mongolian basket weaving forum about this? Go ask your rabbi.

A retarded non-question based on ill-informed opinions

Because there's alot of white supremacists here and I assumed that they must have some explanation for this, seeing as whites are 'master race' and whatever. Did whites just not have the stuff to make good food or something?

I seriously doubt you know anything about food and how to judge it.

Honestly, the only two nations that have shitty food culture are the UK and the Netherlands, but you wouldn't know that since your just a shill.

Tumblr tier…

And the kike immediately exposes himself as a kike, Holla Forums is right again.

Go have another helping of gefilte fish, chaim.

"good food" is subjective you retarded fucking kike

Shlomo no longer awnsers, 50% chance he is going to make a racemix thread now.

Thanks for the idea

Thanks PoC for cheap spices fried bread and cannibalism

This. I wonder if he will be subtle or go for the full "Yo, u white bois be jelly?" version of the thread.

That's all French.

I am sure he is going to start posting black dicks any minute now and say they are proof of superior african cuisine.

Better than the flavor of Asia, prepared with unwashed "poo" hands, I would never visit an indian or kebab restaurant. That's literally food with shit in it.

You must be seriously retarded, all the top cheffs of the world, the best restaurants and the richest and most diverse culinary tradition comes from the west.

German and Polish food is fucking delicious.

Get fucked, nigger.

user please, don't you understand, Africans have big dicks so they are superior in making cuisine, it's so obvious!

That ain't food tho.

hamburgers are white food right?

pretty much the only dish I even care about.

Nope, Serbian.

Well Haitians have generally perfected eating mud. So there is that.

Because bar the Spanish and the Italians we grew up in cold wet climates where boiled veg and meat was the way to go, sausage and cheaper cuts of meat were the norm for the poor, we couldn't just walk into the field for basil and the rest or grow tomatoes and peppers.

Really, then why do Jewish woman eat so much black cock?

The only "spice" I ever see niggers use is tabasco sauce. Look at this shit, it's a plate full of slop only fit for pigs to eat.

FUCK YOU KURWA

coordinated raid going on and imkampfy is sucking himself off away as usual, fucking kill the entire mod team please

A major element is also protestantism, which in it's calvinist form frowns on complex or expensive dishes.

“HURRRRR WHY IS Holla Forums BLEEDING AD REVENUE HURRRRRRRRR” – SITE OWNER

Italian, French cuisines are globally hated.

Eating is not supposed to be a recreational activity.

Fuck off, you're as bad as the OP you sterile degenerate.

(You)

Gross. I could go with macaroni or mashed potatoes, but not both in one dish. It is literally mostly carbs, combined with a lack of physical activity explains a lot about obesity in the black community.

It depends on what ingredients were available to the people. But I think all cultures have at least some delicious food. Maybe not Eskimos, though.

4. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.

If you don't get what Holla Forums is about, lurk more.

What the hell are you talking about you retard?
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swiss, Austrian, German, Balkan, Greek,Hungarian, Belgian cuisines are all top tier and world famous.

shieeet i'm a nigger missile now you know what m sayin?

You have clearly not traveled outside the United Caliphate, Ahmed.

kys

Amish food is elder god tier, kys Rabbi Shekelberg.

burgers are awesome, you fucking faggot. also, philly cheese steaks.

deep fried chicken with sweet tea is pretty fucking good

These kike posts blow so fucking bad like the ones attacking eggs/milk/cheese/beer everything part of the white mans culture worst use of cultural Marxism I have ever seen.

Nah man, it's just me, there's no organised raid.

Do you even know what "white cuisine' is?

Fuck out schlomo.

That's French though

It's not, it's all hand made.

Norwegian though

sage

HAHAHA THIS RETARD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRENCH AND SERBIAN FOOD. OP WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

wow, your actually sticking around, just to occasionally say "that's French though", wow go and post black dicks already, yeez.

It's not.

Boiled cod is good. The other dishes probably are as well.

They're all french.

It's only Britbong food that's bland garbage. I'm assuming your American, try going into your city's old polish, german, ukrainian or italian neighborhoods for a bite, assuming they haven't been already taken over by spics/yuppies.

It is.

I'm French.

Your definition of "hand made" is shit then.

we got a master troll here.

There isn't, it's French.

A French Jew.

Well, ya see, the thing is that we realized that keeping food cold instead of letting it rot in the sun for 9 days meant that we didn't have to dump enough spices on it to mask the foul taste of it. That's also why we don't need to spend half the day squatting on a toilet seat and afraid the loo-witch will eat us, Pajeet.

Well it's not like robots made it lol

But it still tastes bad.

The meat on those sheep's heads is actually quite delicious and juicy , but if you're too much of a pussy to try it, the obviously you'll never know …

That's French though

See, this is what I'm talking about!

The point of European cuisine is to provide energy. Any national dish is always high in calories.
Spices are there only to mask the original poor design of the food.
f.e. curry with any Indian dish and ungodly amount of salsa in Mexican food

That food will kill you on the long run.

Note how everything is overcooked to the point of being a mushy food slurry. Compare that to a delicious surf and turf, beloved of both American and British culture. Notice how the vegetables are recognizable and not congealing in a pool of white sauce. Notice how the butter sauce is a side the diner can opt out of, rather than worked into every course of the meal. And lastly, notice how the natural flavors of superior quality foods are so good, there's no need to drown the whole plate in tabasco sauce or gravy. Fucking delicious.

It's ok, the race war will kill us first.

Provided you're not getting shekels for this thread, then the statement:
shows that you must never have tasted proper European food. I mean no fucking shit that mass produced versions of European cuisine is shit. No shit canned spaghetti with ketchup tastes like shit Schlomo, but that is no reflection of actual Italian cuisine.

That's romanian, you shill.

No shekles, only kek.

It's still French.

When us White people go to brown countries and eat their food we get food poisoning.

When brown people come to our White countries and eat our food they don't get food poisoning.

Checkmate niggers.

Here's your (you)

Because you're a nigger

Eh??

Compared to what?
Show me the good 'non-hwite' cuisine.

kys

pleb

kill yourself dumbass

Sage for slide thread.

But this nigger/spic meme pisses me off more than any of the others, specifically because nigs and spics have absolutely no culinary skill. They have no idea what spices compliment one another and which meats/veg to pair them with, or how which method of cooking is best suited to bring out the flavor. They just think dumping "seasoning salt"(aka salt, cheap chili powder and garlic powder, and MSG) on everything is good, and "dat be flavuh". Completely arrogant despite zero skill, it's the nigger way.

No such thing, you are French or you are a Jew, there is no inbetween.

it's belgian

So have you ever tasted Parma ham, a good Bratwurst, properly cooked roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, Cheddar cheese (nb; not in a spray can), some Italian food that didn't come per-processed either frozen or canned, or maybe just egg and bacon?

Hit the nail on the head

Most of the things on that plate are poor renditions of European cuisine. Mac 'n cheese and mashed potatoes are English, collard greens are Italian/Greek, cornbread is white American.

There's no excuse to eat shit when you live in one of the world's bread baskets.

bruh english and german food is amazing

t. burger

LOL I found nearly the same soul food meal made by white people and look how good it looks when it's not overcooked and drowning in gravy (pic related)

Mexicans overcook everything. They turn the flame up to the highest setting and don't take the food off until it's black because they use the toughest, worst cuts of meat. They burn the tortillas every time too, the charcoaled spots are "flavor". I had an ex-roommate who ate a lot of scrambled eggs with hot dogs, and he would not stop cooking that shit until the eggs were BROWNED and the whole house reeked of burnt eggs. Then he'd blacken some tortillas and go to town. I tried to teach him how to cook an egg and heat a tortilla, but he wouldn't have it, his food had to be burned to a crisp. Then they drown it all in a gallon of Tapatio or pico de gallo and call it a day.

I'd hate to say it, but I agree. A lot of it is either post-processed trash or inedible unhealthy shit because it's carelessly dumped with lard and cheap oil.

THIS IS NOW A WESTERN CUISINE THREAD

Those are some mighty fine vittles.

Ah because you grew up in macdonnalds we all did right?

Get a clue and get to know your grandmother you can't massproduce traditional kitchen.

My family would blacken tortillas by placing them directly on the electric coil of the stove. I hated that, would just microwave the things. That charcoal taste is awful.

see

Neither mashed potatoes or mac and cheese are English. Potatoes are native to South America, where I'm sure they mashed them long before an Englishman ever saw one, and mac n' cheese was invented in the United States, although it was probably an attempt to reproduce Italian pasta dishes. Either way, negroes had nothing to do with either dish.

potatogoodness.com/all-about-potatoes/potato-fun-facts-history/

cliffordawright.com/caw/food/entries/display.php/topic_id/16/id/105/

But you're a CIA nigger

Kalakukko from Finland. Fish baked in a loaf of bread.

We wouldn't have the concept of 'cuisine' if it weren't for "white people".

It's French though.

Lynch yourself

I'm French.

O shut up OP

balkan food
all influenced from the ottoman empire

I am mexican and I like their food, our cuisine is very simple and without chile it would be the blandest thing.

you can leave anytime

Post zombie food

Hitler dubs of truth

4. Non-politics related threads are frowned upon and will result in ban and deletion. Bans will be up to the Board Owner or Board Volunteer's discretion.
If you don't get what Holla Forums is about, lurk more.

When did we turn into cuckchan? Mods pls. If the retards aren't going to stop replying then do your job.

Most mods don't actually give fuck about this board and often even like the shitposting.
We need a new Holla Forums.

Meatloaf is a dish that traces its origins all the way back to Ancient Rome. American-style meatloaf, with the tomato glaze, was popularized during the Great Depression and is fucking delicious, especially the next day when made into sandwiches. Fucking love a well-made meatloaf.

i dont think whites are master race, i just want a 100% racially homogeneous white country that uses physical force to keep out non-whites

That can't be real …

It's very concerning if the majority of food from white restaurants is synthetic shit.

Never underestimate the savagery of the Jungle Nigger, user.

Show some pride in your white culture and post some delicious white people food.

For instance, here is an absolutely scrumptious-looking English Beef Wellington, made out of the finest cut of beef baked into a pastry shell with a vegetable pate on top of the meat and served with optional brown gravy. This dish is a staple of the fine dining industry and doesn't require a gallon of tabasco to be edible.

Africans actually practiced cannibalism into the late 19th century

Probably still do tbh

I agree, it sucks.
That's why you have to move to Africa or India, so you can eat decent food.

Meatloaf is amazing when done well but god-awful when slightly off.

Where are you where you think this is the norm? I can get a good, simple meal for $10-15 a plate or a good, complex meal for $20-25 a plate.

Name one nigger dish that is in any way complex or diverse and not just some fucking soup.
The only cuisine that can stand next to white food is eastern, mainly Jap or Chink, and even then Chinks eat bugs and dogs.

ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY BURGERS
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST FUCK KILL YOURSELF HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE BURGERS AND APPLE PIE I BET YOU HATE YOUR OWN FUCKING MOTHER TOO
SAGE

>tfw burgers are my favorite food
Not the fast food shit though, there are plenty of local joints that make them.

This is true, an ill-prepared meatloaf is a travesty, and that's why niggers can't make it.

Shepard's pie is another dish that's brilliant when it's done right and a nightmare when it's done wrong.

well if your a shill GTFO. but if your actually dumb enough to ask then you need to try some real Italian food or Bavarian German food. Also any type of seafood dishes from the Celtic or Nordic regions in Europe are outstanding. Spanish dishes are also fantastic like Paella. Your either retarded or dont leave the house much OP.

I will admit that Asians have very good food though

Pic: Hungarian goulash(one of my favorites)

Sheperds pie is god tier good taste user

It's simple. Because the emphasis on cuisine is one of the major aspects of decadence and hedonism. In countries which were always retarded to the bone (france, italy, britbongs etc.) food plays a very important role of forming decadent circles and hedonistic culture.

Germans, Finns or other aryan countries never gave a shit abut food other than a traditional meaning.

Once a wise historian said: the phase of decadence within societies usually begins with increased emphasis on food and glorifying cooks.

He is right. Look at the Romans. Towards the end of the roman empire, cooks were praised like gods. And look at our current times. Cooking shows, plenty of hipster diets, super water, and everything else which is beyond eating healthy but more about a certain lifestyle.

i charge no fee for this free education

Interesting theory. Couldn't the cold climate have prevented northerners from becoming overly focused on food, though? It makes sense that we become more interested in it the more ingredients are available to us.

Well, I can tell you for sure that the only good food in the middle east (best food in the world imo) was developed by the white people of Syria.

I love you guys, but come on you're better than this

wtf i hate food now

Amen brother.

I always find it amusing when Frogs or Eye-ties try to mock British food; we have some of the best! Nothing beats our pies and pastries, and we are the undisputed king of cakes and deserts. The Americans have taken many British dishes further and refined them into something even greater.

German food, whilst also derided by pompous Frogs and Eye-ties is also amazing. Seriously what kind of pretentious faggot doesn't like a juicy shank of meat? Who can deny the greatness of the myriad kinds of sausages that you can find all over Germany, and all over England; each with their own variation, and every one bloody lovely.

The stews too are actually lovely. Irish stew is one of the most simple dishes in the world, but it tastes so good. Haggis? Yeah all you faggots cringe at the idea, but if you want something cheap and spicy (basically all Spic and Mud food) then this is exactly that. Blood pudding enhances flavour, and the multitude of herb and fruit based sauces, marmalades and jams that are utilised are just amazing.

Frog food all tastes like garlic, and all the good Eye-tie stuff is just pleb food (pizza, pasta, etc) that is far less nutricious than anything the Northerners eat. … Does taste good though (though that is more down to the cheese, which again the English do best; isn't it strange how the Brits don't insist that you can only call a cheese 'cheddar' when it comes from Cheddar Valley, whilst the Frogs insist that no white wine can be called 'Champagne' unless it comes from there… just goes to show what pretentious, arrogant sods they are).