TRUMP IS A
TIME
TRAVELER
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266276897305026560

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85674498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is John Titor.

If Trump is so smart why did he breed all his children with jews?

They're only Jews by label! Ohoho! He knew this all along.
They're Jews by faith, but in the end, they don't have a single drop of their blood.

This one is totally legit right guys

Its 2017. Reality doesn't play by the old playbook anymore.

Trump probably stopped that from happening.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85674498

source for this image?

It's easy to find. Just lurk on some booru for pokemon shirona blush heart pupils image, you'll find this one in secinds. I hope you are not going to fap.

Autism speaks. It's time to listen.

Earth is not flat, go around the south-poll and you'll find its not going to take as long as you think.

Imagine being Holla Forums, supreme fighter of shills since inception, and getting Project Alamo'd so fucking hard that you have to come up with time travel stories to justify continuing in delusion.
It's like those guy's who let their wives fuck bulls, but instead of just saying "it's for her happiness, therefore I'm supportive" they convince themselves all blacks are aliens and sit down and write a fanfic about the flora and fauna on their homeworld.

Every descendant of a jew is a jew and they all need to be gassed

The shills are strong with (((this))) one

I'm .01% Jewish, you wouldn't exterminate me right? R-right?

As long as your foreskin is in place, and you don't act like a kike

'25% jewis goy'

How exactly do you be 1/10000th jew?

Riveting

I didn't have a choice in that.
No problem there, my finances a shit.

I have no idea, took a 23andme test a year or two back and them's the results.

have a shitload of coupons

8/pol/ is mostly people like pic related and shills now.

Kek damns you! Dubs and you die of cancer, reddit! For the glory of Kekistan! Sargon be praised!

You have to admit that "actual Holla Forumsack=someone who doesn't go on Holla Forums" is fucking lulz. The case can be made for neXt, end, meguca, etc. but it's parsing semantics.
where did the old guys go? took a break after /polk/ shit the bed and the times I've been to above mentioned it either didn't seem the same, or it was stormfag or gtfo
if your first thought is to tell me Holla Forums was always natsoc, don't bother

TRUMP CHANGED STEIN TO STAIN BECAUSE IT'S A SIGN HE'S GONNA REMOVE THE KIKES