What is wrong with everyone

Why the fuck is everyone fucking everyone, and still getting married?

My sisters in law both ended up in "poly" arrangements. Now shes sharing pro-poly marriage articles.

None of the rest of the family realize that they are poly, they keep it secret.

I feel like I'm surrounded by nothing but mentally I'll trannies, lesbians, and people who will fuck anything that breathes.

And they still wouldnt fuck you.

a lot of people just can't handle being alone for more than a few hours

it's pathetic, really

When they first start wanting to fuck they aren't allowed to settle down with the first person they fuck because the law says they have to wait until they're 18 so they just fuck everything until they turn 18 and then they don't want to settle down at all because they're no longer satisfied by any one person so they keep fucking everything because thats all they know how to do.

who gives a shit, i feel like I'm watching the fabric of society fall apart in front of me

me too, they need to stop.

refer to them as swingers, it'll piss them off

t. r/collapse

Sorry, i was just trying to be funny.

People in the future will wonder how it was living within a dying culture and society, and they will find your post.

What the fuck is a poly

Does that make us wizards superior?

yes

they don't know I know.

And its a closed poly, they only are with one other guy

And it turns out, its the same guy for both of them

I don't want to live in this society any more

End Time Sign - INCREASE OF KNOWLEDGE; Internet
End Time Sign - ABILITY TO ENFORCE THE MARK; Credit, Chip
End Time Sign - MAN OF SIN REVEALED;
End Time Sign - VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL IMMORALITY;
End Time Sign - RISE IN SPIRITUALISM;
End Time Sign - MASS ANIMAL DEATHS;
End Time Sign - NATURAL DISASTERS;
End Time Sign - EARTHQUAKES;
End Time Sign - INCREASE IN SIN;
It is all fore told; This is all going as planned.

wow who could ever predict that these things would happen sometime in the future

Why I believe this is the last generation. There are just too many Bible prophecies that have come true in this final generation for it to be a coincidence.

One thing that I find fascinating, as far back as 2500 years ago, the Bible predicted many of the prophecies that we are experiencing in this very hour. Many of these prophecies began when Israel once again became a nation. In fact, I believe the Bible is pretty clear, once Israel became a nation, a generation would not pass away before we would see the Second Coming of Christ (Matthew 24:4-34).

I find it fascinating that the Bible would predict, 2500 years in advance, the starting point and the ending point of the last generation. The starting point being the rebirth of Israel and the ending point being the Second Coming of Christ. Many prophecies that are slated to be a part of this last generation have come to pass. It amazes me that out of the last 2500 years it is within this 70-80 year time span that these prophecy have begun to take shape. Below is a list of the prophecies that have come about within this last generation:

* The re-gathering of the Jews into their homeland (Ezekiel 37:11-13) after thousands of years of God ordained exile. Another amazing fact, after thousands of years living in other nations, there Jewish culture has remained intact.
* The rebirth of Israel as a nation in 1948 (Ezekiel 37:10-14; Isaiah 43:5, 6; 66:7-8) in one day. Israel literally became a nation again in one day. Following their declaration of statehood, the next day, five Arab nations attacked Israel. But Israel defeated them and has grown into a major world military power. This prophecy of rebirth essentially kicked off the beginning of the last generation.
* The Arab world will claim they are rightful owners of the land of Israel (Ezekiel 35:5, 10; 36:2, 5). It wasn't until the Jews began migrating back to Palestine in hopes of declaring Israeli statehood that the Arab world laid claim to the land. Before that, it was of no value to them.
* The desert land of Israel will bloom again during this last generation (Luke 21:29-31; Isaiah 41:18-21). This has literally happened in our lifetime. As stated in the last bullet point, the land of Israel was a worthless desert place while the Arabs occupied the land. However, once Israel reclaimed their homeland, it has become an fertile oasis.
* The city of Jerusalem recaptured by Israel 19 years later in 1967 (Zechariah 8:7-8; 12:3). Jerusalem can't be a stumbling block to world peace if Israel if its not under their control.
* A Middle East peace plan with Israel, where Jerusalem is considered a major stumbling block will develop in the last days (Daniel 9:27; Zechariah 12:3). This is literally taking place today.
* This peace plan with Israel will ultimately have a seven-year time limit (Daniel 9:27). Right now, virtually every proposed Middle East peace proposal has a timeline for which peace must be realized. The splitting of Jerusalem is usually the final jewel of every peace accord.
* The ruins of Israel will be rebuilt (Amos 9:11 &13). This has kicked into high gear since Israel became a nation (1948).
* An eastern nation capable of fielding a 200 million man army (Revelation 9:16) will arise during the tribulation period. No nation has ever been able to field an army of this magnitude until this generation (China & India).
* The Euphrates River will be dried up to enable a great army to cross (Revelation 16:12). This could not have been done until 1990 without the help of modern day technology.
* During this generation, man will obtain the ability to view an event simultaneously all over the world (Revelation 11:9-10). Certainly, this was impossible until satellite technology was invented during this generation.
* Russia, Iran, a host of northern African nations, and the surrounding Islamic world will forge an alliance and attack Israel (Ezekiel 38 & 39). Today, virtually all of these nations (listed in Ezekiel 38) are already in an alliance with each other.
* World leaders will begin talking about world governance as a necessary evil. This has become a major topic among the global community especially since the beginning of the financial crisis in the European Union. This will eventually lead to a one world government led by the Antichrist (Revelation 13). If you are a frequent reader of mine, you know that this is happening as I write. The first significant world body called the United Nations was created in 1945 to encourage global cooperation.
* The temple will be rebuilt (Revelation 11:1, 2; Daniel 9:27). This is still yet future, but it is a foregone conclusion that various temple organizations, once the okay to rebuild is given, will have it completed within months.
* The Antichrist will rise up out of the New Roman Empire known today as the European Union (Daniel 9:27). He will lead this one world government through false deception and eventually claim to be God..
* In the last days, knowledge will increase dramatically (Daniel 12:4). There is no debating the fact that knowledge has increased in leaps and bounds over the last 100 years, but particularly during the last 70-80 years. Medicine and technological discoveries have exploded in this last generation.

I didn't even mention the increase in world travel (Daniel 12:4) and the explosion of natural disasters that was predicted for the last days. Even secular world news reports acknowledge that we have had a tremendous increase in freakish natural disasters over the last ten years.

It is during this narrow block of time that all these prophecies are beginning to or already have come to past. Can this all be a coincidence?

Why is it so hard for man or woman to personally ask if God is real?
Pray in your own heart with a real request for truth if He does exist. Then listen and feel the Love that envelopes you as you pray this.
All my friends that did this says the same thing to me. He did came to them in their own special way to know the truth about Him.
Ask and you shall receive.

Avoid these things and ask for forgiveness from God for the sins you have done.
Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
Acedia
Vainglory

I married myself
And I'm very happy together

probably a polyamorous relationship. Ones in a relationship with multiple people.
It's not cheating, since all parties should be aware.

That's the natural result of relationships imo when the social pressure towards monogamous relationships is weakening. I don't think girls are fully satisfied with one guy, and having multiple guys is more flexible? At least depending on the structure of the relationship, because it can be too much work.
Same with guys. If you could fuck multiple women and both were fine with it, you would. Everyone wants a threesome at some point.
Although I do think the motivations between polyamorous women for men and women are different.

I don't think it will last. I've known people who have supported "open-relationships" (dating one person, but you can fuck other people) and it didn't work so they kept it normal.
Also, it's a really good way of spreading aids. That's why it's so prevalent in places like southern Africa.
Most people will support it, because "who can get in the way of love"? They'll try it and it won't work.

……… and? So this is just gonna keep going until Jesus decides to show up and be pissed the fuck off?

There's nothing wrong with polyamory you faggot

you'll find more and more men left at the wayside, as the top 20% of men snatch up all the women

there will be a massive surge in suicides in the next few decades, as even supercucks can't enter a poly relationship with the ugliest sea cow because shes got 10 guys already.

Yep, Sumting like that

HOLY SHIT WHAT FUCK HAVE YOU FUCKERS BEEN UP TO WHILE I'VE BEEN GONE HOLY FUCK

it gets worse jesus

Welcome to your new home

these never last, their family is fucked, distance yourself (however the fuck you're related to them) RIGHT FUCKING NOW

This isn't new. Perfect society, specially regarding family, have always been a lie. Go cry in a corner.

Thanks for your logic.

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE

Except the (((Jews))) are imposter Khazars who stole the identity of the Hebrews. The original Hebrew tribes migrated North to become the various European peoples.

Something you don't know is that highly advanced technology does exist and the sick cabal of degenerates have been working behind the scenes to fulfill prophecies, which we have learned from illuminati insiders like Donald Marshall.

Does that mean we are reeaaaaally in the end times? Heh. Well, kid…

Post the rest of your shota trap folder pls.

Post the rest of your shota trap folder pls.

If this were to happen, then Israel will be filled with blood from all the dead palestinians. If you build the new Temple then you have to destroy the mosque on the temple mountain. The temple is the third holiest site in Islam. Al-qaeda attacked US for putting their kaffir footsteps in Saudi Arabia (aka the holiest country for Sunni Islam). What do you think will happen when all those Islamists hear that the mosque has been destroyed.

Nice blog post, now kill yourself