Lojban

Is it a useful language to write and read? I want to learn it but I cannot speak properly so I am curious to find out if I can learn it without the sound.

no

Why is that?

it's a language without any native speakers

you'd be better off learning a language that people actually use

No user, learning Lojban is a waste of time. Learn Russian, Spanish or French

What is the constructed language that is frequently used?

Too common because anyone can figure it out in short time. I don't like the shills when they derail the threads and make the communication amongst the anons difficult.

probably Esperanto, but I wouldn't recommend learning that either

constructed languages are dumb

I don't mean to be anti-semitic but I refuse to study that language because I am paranoid of the jews due to their behaviours. It is dumb to you but to me, it is not dumb at all because it will help to reduce the shills.

you seem very polite, user. please say more polite stuff

it's okay if you're memeing, but if you seriously want to learn a dead languange to combat imaginary jewish shills then you have a screw loose

Here is the visual proof to prove me right about the (((Esperanto))) is actually invented by a jew. Why do you want me to say more polite stuff about? I am genuinely interested to know your reason for the request, sir.

It is better for us to be problematically annoying for (((them))) than be subverted like a lemming.

because asking people unconventional questions and watching as they react is what i like doing user

Ah I can see the reason now. Thank you for answering my question, sir.

I still remember the days of thinking this jidf is all made up paranoid bullshit. its real though. They even come to 8ch.

here, I made it better

and it still has the same number of sources!

don't believe every retarded image you find on Holla Forums, especially if it's written in fucking comic sans

This has epic memetic potential.

Jews? On My Board? I should fucking hope not

I don't mean to be anti-semitic but I refuse to read your post because I am paranoid of the jews due to their behaviours.

Wow I never thought that someone actually pay a attention to my polite post.