Self Surgery

Who here has attempted self surgery and how did it turn out?

i burned some warts off with a hot knife once and they never came back. had holes in my skin for a while.

Are you that faggot that cut himself a bit with a knife and started stitching himself with one of these dentist oral rubber bands and a fish hook? Because your thread sucked. Burn yourself by pouring hot oil on yourself or cut yourself deep with a steak knife and show us how you fix yourself then.

Nope I'm not stupid and I have healthcare. But I am in a self surgery fix. Is that thread still around?

Would you tear off your own foreskin with a pair of pliers?

I'm glad you brought this up.
I've had a load of these small surface moles popping up all over my abdomen and chest for the past two or three years. I got sick of looking at them, so recently I've just been scraping them off with a knife. They come of with surprisingly little effort. They leave scars and a slight indentation in the skin, but nothing you'd notice if you weren't looking for them.

Am going to get cancer now? I heard that mentioned somewhere.

Moles ARE cancer

WTF, just buy some antibiotics fag, sell a chair or that table, basically i had to do it with my science knowledge to prevent a fucking endocarditis, my low iq mom hided them, then she has to buy them again because i was on fever, did a decent cocktail, piss funny, diarrhea, but i am alive thanks to God.

Removed some tumor-like objects under the skin with a x-acto knife. They haven't showed up anywhere elseā€¦ yet.

Explain. How long have I got to live?

antibiotics are placebo

Ask bacterias.

got mrsa in my leg, went to hospital and they drained it. got it again a few months later in my nutsack but cut it open and drained it myself bc fuck hospital.

hot

I want to do a ceramic tooth implant on myself. What am I in for?

I performed a penis enlargement surgery on myelf once.

That isn't surgery, that is physical therapy.

Self-surgery should always be done as a temporary thing; even if you know what you are doing it should always be checked out by a real doc just to be safe.
I have done minor things like tooth and toenail removal, stitches, and resetting dislocated fingers and a broken nose.

1. had to pull out a big chunk of wood out of my thigh when i fell down a slope while hiking. I pulled it out and used electrical tape to hold it together until i went home and put actual gauze and medical tape on it

2. hack saw sprang back and cut my wrist. used electrical tape to stem the blood again bc i always carry it.

3. used dish scrub to get dirt out of a big scrape after football (soccer for you amerifats)

4. accidentally stabbed myself in my arm because my knife was on my desk and dragged my hand across it. 16 year old me that had watched to man action films, heated up a screwdriver with my lighter and burned the cut. it got infected for ages.

Nope. I deliberately stick to routine, turn down all invitations to anything remotely dangerous, stay indoors as much as possible and don't care how many pussies I dry out. I don't know even how to ride a bike. In the event that some catastrophe occurs where heroics are required I'll just shoot myself in the head and quit while I'm in the black.

CHECKMATE LIFE. I WIN. FUCK YOU.