Any explanation for this?

Trump got awards from jewish organizations, as you can see here in this webm.

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR THEN, CUNT?

Same reason as this

Blank?
You do know that if the blank vote "wins", nobody is elected and they have to present a list with an entire different set of candidates?

Blank vote is literally "I don't like neither of these cunts, bring me another set and make them decent people this time".

The explanation is that those Jewish organizations wanted to award him

That's a lie. If neither option wins, they take it to the SCOTUS to decide. I thought you might be just an uneducated Holla Forumsack, this lie makes me know you're a CTR kike. Kill yourself.

Here we have a great example of how bluepilled and dumb trumpcucks really are.

Also, notice how they don't have any real argument for criticism against Trump.

Gary Johnson.

Nobody.

No, I'm from some retarded country in Europe where apparently we actually under Democracy.
Here, if the blank vote wins, you gotta do elections all over again as nobody is elected.

But fuck me, you Americans really like the 2 party system. Apparently your laws dictate that even if 95% vote blank, 3% vote for X and 2% for Y, it's X that gets elected, even if 95% of the people don't want him. Truly the best example of Democracy on this planet.

how new are you OP? either your a newfag, or a shill that is playing dumb as if this webm has not being repeatedly posted here over and over again by every (((concerned user))) since the day Trump got chosen as our Meme president…

in other words, fuck off shill
your pretended concern and ignorance of the prevalence of that webm makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

Trump doesn't have a fucking clue what those awards are.

Super vague.

Plus he's reading the names of the awards directly from the plaques themselves.

hahahahaaha

THEN YOUR INPUT DOESNT MATTER, CUCK

IF THE VOTE DOESNT MATTER THEN WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHO PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR, YOU STUPID FAGGOT

That's still not an argument, trumpcuck. Why don't you answer the OP as to why your Golden Goy has received awards from kikes? Or why are all of his children married to kikes?

While you're at it, can you also explain to me where did I imply to just wait for someone to save our asses? That's what you're shilling for, not me.

yeah dude i really like this shit and i went back in time and voted for it along with all my ancestors, it's totally not the result of a gradual centralization of power by a (((few specific individuals)))
why do we share this board with other nations again? i honestly do not go in other nations threads (brit/pol/ et al) and comment on their politics

IF THE VOTE DOESNT MATTER THEN WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHO PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR, YOU STUPID FAGGOT

You're right, the real kike killer is Clinton

Wew, trumpcucks sure get buttblasted really fast.
And again, that's not an argument m8. Can you please answer the questions in my previous post? Where did I imply I care for what ZOG approved servant people vote for and what does this have to do with Trump receiving a kike awards?

It's like I'm arguing with a triggered libtard.

Chill, bruvnor. Europeans have every right to be concerned with you burgers. Your economy affects us whether we like it or not after all.
But mostly, I'm just surprised since I though Democracy was a global concept that everyone understood the same way. Apparently, some countries don't like making the distinction beween "blank" and "abstention" even though they are different, nor do they want to give a "None of the Above" option to their electorate.
Honestly, why do people even bother with voting or supporting candidates in a system that's already rigged from the start? You guys should start petitions or movements to fix that first, no democracy has any value while these issues stand…

Sorry. I wasn't aware this was a NazitopiaAmerican board and all other posters weren't welcome.
It makes sense, of course. Only America has politics after all.

OP here, sorry for the shitty thread. Some butt-mad leftycucks on /new/ wanted me to prove that you don't get banned for "triggering Holla Forums".

Seems like these fags like to spam the catalog with multiple threads and cry when the finally get banned with "proof" that Holla Forums is a big meany.

8ch.net/newsplus/res/15368.html

Oh, right, we should wait for Hitler.

Filtered.

You know what's funny?
That people argue (and with reason) that Hillary is gonna support all those big companies because she received tons of donations from them.

And yet, when Trump trades his sons for support and gets all these awards that most likely had a monetary prize attached to them?
Totally not the same thing…

yeah, only America has politics that I actually care about
is there a problem, "m8?" would you like me to come in your thread and shit it up with my blatantly ignorant and useless commentary?

Looks like you can't handle the bantz

He's a successful businessman from Jew York City.

how about
OP is not genuine, and I don't see why we should even argue in good faith with him

and there we got it, whether ya chose to believe him or not

Oh another thread that will drive the Trump Cucks insane. Prepare to be sage spammed OP. Followed by mods removing your post and banning you. This board is dead.

China is gonna have a few words with you one of these days. Have you kept up with the land market? Seen anyone buying houses and lands all over the world lately?

Most of you already do it on Holla Forums, can't have a thread about any videogame without someone calling the dev a jew or arguing that there's some agenda pushing there.

This is new

And here I was, actually thinking I'll get at least one quality response from trump's fanboys, silly me.

The jigs up pal, we know you're not real Holla Forums users. You're a bunch of leftists coming in from the other board pretending to be "old Holla Forums" and complaining about Trump.

Go back to Ropeculture useless loser.

Never said you were. But some of you get scot free shitposting nazy shit and jew memes there all the time and get pretty triggered when someone asks you to fuck off back to Holla Forums.
You don't get to complain about foreigners talking in your board when you frequently visit others to "redpill them".

I though we were talking about America?
A land where 2 parties can mutually agree on what clown is gonna run the show for the next 4 years and the public at large only gets to choose what hole is gonna take the dick?

If none of the candidates where good, what could the american public actually do? Nothing. You'd take the one that had the most votes, even if it was just 1 and suck him up for 4 years.
I can't take your democracy seriously like this. It's all about polaryzing people as much as possible, never about presenting the best candidates possible.

We the real Holla Forumslacks are a bit different. We don't mind being asked to fuck off back to Holla Forums. It's these the_donald outcasts that have invaded pols shilling for Trump and his jews that are the butthurt ones here. Please don't label us with them. They're not one of us.

Trump is a kosher Jew shill. By all means, vote for him over Hillary but don't expect any mass deportations or an end to white genocide.

We need a president who will actually hold these people responsible for attempting to genocide whites, not some kosher "not really a neocon, but close" shill who's only purpose is to lull the whites back to sleep for for four years while they continue their agenda of white genocide after he's out.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

These faggots -→

A cult of personality

He lives in New York City, dipshit. You can't walk ten feet without bumping into a Jew.

I was just checking him, yeah.

Doesn't mean you need to marry your kids off to them and suck jew dick every chance you get. Kill yourself faggot.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Stop spamming you faggot. Your sage spam does nothing. But I guess you'd need to be a channer to know that. Go back to reddit nigger.

Blow your brains out, you cocksucking shill.

sage

this is reddit you fucking nigger
a sage is not a downvote

They don't get it. It's funny that the mods are on these morons side allowing them to fuck up the board.

Reported for shitposting.

Triggered?

sage

sage

because you call yours quality? come back with a decent argument without the silly childish monikers, and I might entertain you.
for starters, argue why him receiving awards from jews triggers you so much, last I checked jews love sheckels, so being friendly to Trump is a given, or maybe about how ya can't do buisness without ties to the jews.

the only bone I'm gonna throw is the childrens marrying Jews, and even to that I will retort that you can build several hypothesis as to why. Be it just not being aware how destructive jews are, using that to deflect any anti-semite accusations, a necessary sacrifice, or just letting the kids do as they want.

truly, for a friend of the Jews he sure is doing a bad job at it, wanting the Feds audited, wanting to play negotiator in the isrealo-palestinian conflict instead of outright support of Israels tactics. He suspiciously get audited every year unlike his friends, we want to turn back illegals, bring back jobs by taxing americal products made outside the US, and I can go on.

your turn, actions speak louder that words, he says he love Israel, but consistently speak of policies that goes against everything Jews in power wants. and Soros Inc. and his rabbi firends sure wasted a lot of money fighting their "friend"

No one buys it, moishe.

sage

It's like you keep us closer to you than the jews.
We're your enemy?

So this is what modern Holla Forums has become

No point in waiting for that. Come over to endchan with the rest of us non the_donald people.

sage

Remember to sage.

sage

Does endchan or .pl get more traffic?

sage

The BO on endchan is great. So I'm there. Seems to be where more have come recently as well.

sage

It's funny that this shill is referring to sagebombing as "sage spamming" while claiming that we're the newfags in the equation.

Oh Ill have to check it out again when I lasted was on both .pl seemed a little quicker but I'm about read to go anywhere to get away from the Trump IDF

Except the blank vote won't win. Hillary will, if we don't support Trump. He has plenty of flaws, but he's still better than her.

Gary Johnson is a shitty excuse for a libertarian. He supports the TPP.

There is plenty of valid criticism against Trump. That doesn't change the fact that it's gonna be him or Hillary. Being anti-Trump is being pro Hillary.

Sage

sage

They're both low traffic but that's better than this shit hole these days. And the mods at least on endchan aren't corrupt like here. As soon as one of them gets an this thread will be deleted and OP banned. As they do every time these days.

Now where have I heard that before

Johnson supports gun buybacks and open borders, for fuck’s sake.

Up your ass, shill.

sage

obligatory

nice try, whole threads reaks of CTR, endchan shills, Holla Forums. the thread flow is completely off in comparaison to the rest of the board. it's so alien I'm hearing muffles ayyyyyyyy in the distance

Do you deny it? Fighting Trump is fighting for Hillary. There is no third option.

It would be nice if there was, but until we have voting reform in the US, there's not a chance.

No, European-style “coalitions” would be fucking shit.
Tell us these reforms so we can out you as the leftist you are.

There is no compulsory voting.

Fuck off, establishment shill.

So retardation, then. Compulsory voting helps leftists because you force zero information voters to go with their emotions.

Reported for admitting you’re a leftist.

So, don't vote. It's still gonna be Trump or Hillary. Trump is far from perfect but Hillary is godawful. Take your pick.

sage

Please, that's childish as fuck.
I'll still give you that point though out of empathy, I'm sure there's a lot of retarded people from Holla Forums spouting dumb shit everywhere else.

For what it's worth, I'd still vote for the guy. He's a mistake America needs to make and still a better candidate than Hillary anyway.

But you guys really should worry more about the 2 party system than what party is elected. Just having a "None of the Above" option should be something with a sticky in the board…

It's to bumplock the thread sooner. Something triggered him fiercely, so he'll keep doing this up to 300 posts, then start a few threads of his own or bump random ones so this thread falls to page 10 or entirely off the board.

So much for democracy and free speech on Holla Forums…

sage

I'm not planning on it

Are you seriously telling me that you don't see a need for voting reform in the US? It would totally gimp the two establishment parties we have, neither of which give a shit about the people. It's no coincidence that they both fight voting reform.

REPORTED FOR ADMITTING TO BEING A LEFTIST

Yep. The only thing that could be done, maybe, is forcing proportional allocation of EVs. Nothing else is needed.
There is one establishment party, you stupid faggot.

Do you really feel okay with not trying to make things better? The only way not voting would be excusable is if you feel Trump and Hillary are equally shitty. Do you think that?

sage

Yes, he does. He’s a paid fucking shill.

Okay, what the fuck? Those are 5 seconds of difference. This is some high tech autism I'm not costumed to…
Are you actually sitting there with "sage" in the email field and ready to Ctrl+V any new post as soon as it refreshes?
Do you seriously have nothing else better to do with your time?

sage

Yes there fucking is. If you, as a non-voter have to deal with the policies of the winner, you are compelled to vote for the least likely to fuck you over in the worst way possible. If you don't vote, that is effectively a vote for the winner, arguably so is voting for the candidate with barely a chance, but it's not quite true.

You're fucking blind. I'm pro-Trump but it's no secret that the republicans and the democrats are both rotten to the core.

THERE. IS. ONE. PARTY.

You’re fucking blind.

It's what they've been doing for weeks now.

What are you trying to say? Stop saging everything and just make your point, faggot.

sage

Lurk more, you goddamn faggot.

So you have no point, I see. You're just a fucking coward who does what the state tells you to do.

1. Blow your brains out.
2. Reported for not saging an obvious shill thread.
3. The Rs and Ds are the same fucking party, you illiterate motherfucking piece of shit.
4. Strawmen show your true colors.

You're very angry, but you've yet to make a single argument.

Holla Forums is fucking dead.

Reported for obvious shill.

He's a cuckservative light. All these the_donald outcasts are. I don't know why they're allowed to run this place to the ground.

Kill yourself, shill.

sage

Reported for kike shill.

You should die as well then.

spics

wops

Holla Forums ins't dead. It's just dead on cuckchan and now this newcuckchan that is this place. Come join us over at endchan where we the old guard have left. It's fun to come in here at times to observe how fast this place is going to hell.