Clinton body count trading cards

Some other Holla Forumsacks and I came up with a way of subtly redpilling normies on the Clinton body count issue. The idea is to flood social media outlets with these "Do Not Collect" (DNC) cards.

The important part of this campaign is that this image is the only thing posted. Don't fuck it up by mentioning the word Clinton or any other politically charged word that would automatically have them put up their leftist fortress.

The text draws from the famous quote from the movie Fight Club "His name was [first] [last]".

Again this campaign centers around the fact that their curiosity will cause them to search these facts for themselves thus making them more apt to absorb the information.

I'll be slowly dumping and bumping this thread with ones I've already made. Please use this thread to offer suggestions and most importantly to post pictures and names of 47ish victims so that i can finish the deck….

I'm extremely busy for the next couple weeks or so and need help with the picture/name pairing. I will gladly post the publisher template or concede the project totally to a better suited Holla Forumsack.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9ul1s
archive.is/cry72
mega.nz/#fm/kIl1xaZK
archive.is/VDWOn
clinton
archive.is/cUgaB
youtu.be/TYJrIIPyQmE
mega.nz/#F!wRES0JzB!jmWxSsumxM1PgYIL6IIdCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vincent Foster

Michael Hastings

Bump

TBH he looks disturbed even on this pic. He probably an heroed in the white house and got dumped in the park.

John Jones

Gareth Williams

This is the insane part.

Considering his line of work, he could have been targeted by many… but, the point is to lure public interesting and get people sharing, and talking…

Ron Brown

Care to provide the font, and possibly a high quality version of the template? Not all of us are good image editors, but I can definitely put a cropped image in a slot and write a name in a font.

Bumping in epic bread, you gotta catch em all

Shawn Lucas

The source for all of these so far is archive.is/9ul1s (what really happened). Still need to track down some missing images.

Judi Gibbs

Joe Montano

here's a template I made, personally I think its better not to have "out of 47" on them.

Just as there was no video in the case of the guy trying to get into the equadorian embassy due to a (((technical glitch)))
Pure coincidence

The Out of 47 could go, but they absolutely need to be numbered. That way people can talk to each other and say things like, do you have #5? I need #15 as well!

I agree, it needs some kind of numbering system, otherwise they aren't trading/collectible cards

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been spammed to hell by pure coincidence to be honest.

I don't think they the shills understand the premise.

Yeah. By the way, as I said in the other thread, this idea (not mine), is so ingenious that if it were not organic, it'd take millions of dollars in paid consultants and market researchers months to devise, and it'd end up being terrible.

Oy gevey little goyim it's all a crazy conspiracy theory from the vast right wing conspiracy and therefore completely unsubstantiated.

Is that better?

The problem is right now there's more than 47, with a high probability of going even higher.

Like your health.

I'm going through this one as well. Just a text file, so have to find pictures.

archive.is/cry72

Stop with the tinfoil goy, he obviously was trying to save on airfare like a good je, I mean savvy cosumer.

I'm fine with Out of 47 being removed, but this should be agreed upon soon before the OP makes the entire batch. Or, you could just call the ones > 47 a "Second edition"

By the way OP, I'm pretty sure photoshop can be scripted, which would save you some time.

Berta Caceres

It's Haiti though, so I'm not sure even I would blame Hillary here. Could be a random nigger. Add if needed.

she killed a chef?

I just planned on going over. like 48 of 47 and change the font to like a gold color so they are the ultra rare ones

No, user.

Make them playing cards. There should be just about enough of them now…

Danny Casolaro

What the fuck dude

Don't forget to prepare… your own card!

Putting too much shit on the cards could be counter-productive. The idea is to make normies curious about who these people are. If there was anything else, they might just see that crap and ignore it.

This is why you never tell your enemies what you're going to do. You just do it.

We could change 47 to another, more significant number.

Like the number of states, or the number of delegates the Democrats had? But yeah, I'm with how this could be the first batch. Then we release the second batch, and so on.

Normies are un-curious in the extreme. It's probably best to mention Clinton somewhere on the card in order to spark that election-cycle interest and also to point them in the right direction as they go searching for info.

LOVE the idea but ive got this template ready to crank these out. Im in the middle of opening my second restaurant and im super busy lately. I wouldnt have time to take on another template

Being the DNC chairman is apparently one of the most deadly professions.

Mary Mahoney

WHAT THE FUCK

Yes.

Paul Tulley

Paul Wilcher

What a horrible, senseless, random act of violence! If only we could know what motivates people to do this sort of thing!

One of my favorites:

Suzanne Coleman

Yeah I am trying to find a picture of her. Maybe we'll need a graphic for the ones without photos…. a tombstone?

James B. McDougal

Nah, I'd say how you should maybe just drop a card or two out of context in a thread about the election.

Just plaster that shit over the internet. Being in any way politically charged would immediately tip off the "this is propaganda, I should ignore it" parts of their brain.

Oh yeah.

DoNotCollect.Us is available as a domain for 1$.

We could buy it, and create a site which has nothing but the photos on it. The trick would be to first release the first set (so say, 16 because it's 2016) while the other cards would be marked as "classified" and turned over.

Periodically we would reveal another set of cards, and then spread them around the web. Each month until we hit november elections.

Jerry Parks

Barbara Olson

PUREST OF ALL COINCIDENCES

Could just do a blacked out silhouette with "no picture available" over it.

Dr. Stanley Heard and Steve Dickson

^^this

Hol up. Let's leave this one out. It'll be tough enough for normalfags to swallow the idea that the Clintons regularly commission political assassinations; if we tie this in with 9/11 being an inside job they might reject the whole thing.

Need to take a break for a while. I'll be back in a few hours. See what else you guys can dig up.

Good point. Just a very interesting coincidence.

Charles Ruff

Just had to do one more…

Barry Seal

This relates to the whole Mena drug running racket that the Clintons ran while Bill was governor.

Im gonna skip over this one for now.

any better photos? Should i put that image on a card?

I also floated the idea of a website where these photos flash by or something. GoDaddy offers the domain DoNotCollect.Us for 1.99 for the first year.
The name "Do Not Collect Us" sounds ominous and that this could happen to anyone who goes against the establishment.

Im not touching that because im not secure enough in my anonymity skills online.

This is one of the best ideas I've seen from Holla Forums in awhile, so it probably won't go anywhere because shills will bury it.

Maybe talk to /tg/?

Im done for now. Here's a mega with the publisher template and they fonts used. Everything is wordart so just change the text and go. I saved everything as 300dpi jpg with the the number of the card as the file name. I'll check back later guys.

mega.nz/#fm/kIl1xaZK

From wiki:

Fa/tg/uy here, sure, why not.

Though I'd rather not make a M:tG rip-off of this, and just focus on the whole collectible card thing.

Also this and could work for the site. Gimme a sec, I'll make a quick design.

This as the design for the site (rough).

The cards not released in set are the hidden ones.

How about 88?

Are there 88 kills?

Well… i believe 88k

Nice job. You wanna take it from here?

Need anything from me?

the idea here is to not be so hardcore. no 1488 or something that would distance normies from accepting this

Fuck. Yeah.

Barry Seal might be too much of a stretch though since it's pretty much been confirmed his hit was ordered out of Bogota. Definite connections with the Mena gang though.

Back with more energy.

John Wilson

His death, ruled a suicide by the Metropolitan Police Department, sent shock waves through the D.C. political scene, of which Wilson was a 20-year veteran. The longtime Ward 2 council member, who assumed the council chairmanship in 1991, was known for his own brand of brazen politics.

Paula Grober

There are quite a lot here, but most of these people do not have photos available.

archive.is/VDWOn
clinton memoriallibrary.com/body-count/clinton-casualties/

Would grave photos be acceptable for some of these? There are some out there where people have found the actual tombstone. Like this.

Gandy Baugh

Outlier: Doesn't fit with the rest

Sandy Berger

He died of cancer in 2015 at 70. That could be a natural death, and he seems like a good ally to the Clintons. At best, it would get normies to look him up though.

Fix the aspect ratio.

Way too much of a stretch there but definitely worth noting it was definitely the Vince Foster documents he stole and not the benign, completely irrelevant "2000 millennium" docs he was said to have taken.

he was probalby working for the clinton stuffing his pants, therefore he got good boy points

he had to go before the election though

We should get some user to make these.

Pic on the front, stats on the back.

Could include 'official' and 'suspected' death.

I would think so. I'll let others chime in as well

Kathy Ferguson

Bill Shelton

Suzanne Coleman

Jon Parnell Walker

Barbara Wise

wtf.

Special editions have the tomb stone.

Like the foils!

Looking for feedback….

Feedback: For the sake of consistency, all the cards should either be pictures of the victims while alive or pictures of their graves. Personally, I feel the former is the better option.

how to delete?

Oooo limited miss print, that one's gonna be worth some money one day.

Make this a set of 52 or 53 playing cards. The graphics definitely need some work too, aesthetics are pretty poor tbh.

feel free to do some work fam. I tried to outsource this job to someone who was a graphics guy. I couldnt find anyone to take the initiative.

Ive got too much going on. Keep messing up…

Idea: Each card has a code that you can enter onto DoNotCollect.us, which takes you to a page with a single letter/number on it. Input all the letters/numbers in order to unlock the full killary list.

I like it. I'm really not the best guy for this job or the website either. Hopefully our /tg/ friend who stopped by earlier will still help us.

I also like the hashtag #DoNotCollectUs to be used whenever someone says something anti-Hillary or anti-establishment.

Work came up. What are the fonts you're using for this? I'll download and make some card in my free time.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could share the image parts you used before (mostly the background, because I could create layers and shit to make more cards that way).

I could code the website, but the whole hosting part is a bit scary. I'm new to the whole hosting business, or keeping my tracks hidden offline. The issue would be that the person hosting the site would have to provide personal data to buy the domain and shit, and that could lead back to them.

Do we have some Holla Forums people here? We could use the help.

Not bad.

I could code the site so that each card has a "flip on click" mechanic, and on the background would be a certain code. Maybe even a QR scan image. So you could scan the image with your phone, and it would take you to the site.

Basically, you scan the back of the card, and you unlock the card on the page. And then you can share it further.

Just make several burn accounts that could be used to spread cards on the most popular hashtags. Flood that shit.

these need a better header, if it doesn't explain itself normies won't look into it.

I don't like there being any dependency on a website. The cards shouldn't reference any more than they already do.

The point is to raise awareness of the victims, not direct everyone to a central site that will be shut down an redirected to snopes.com.

Photos of the grave victims couldn't be found online. You'd probably have to contact their family members or dig up newspaper archives to get them.

We could maybe drop the graves, then.

Or we make an /x/ style ARG, and have the grave images split in some YouTube video that will be posted to advertise the cards?

Fine by me. I wasn't sure about the graves when I put them up, they're definitely not as effective as a human face.

This. IMixtape.moe is good for posting fonts. Also, are you using GIMP?

*mixtape.moe
also, archive of cuckchan thread?

bump

Requesting DNC card

You're missing the whole fucking point. Once someone hears that something is politically charged against their normal rhetoric they shut down and disagree automatically. Look at how Kimmel does on late night when he mentions a political viewpoint with the wrong persons name. People have an alliance and will not listen to anything that is from the "other side"

I dropped a mega here with the fonts and template (publisher) already in there.

The fonts are called:
Confidential-Regular.ttf
Montague.ttf
FightT3.ttf

mega.nz/#fm/kIl1xaZK

I used the special edition logos on the grave ones. I plan to make them a rarer release. I definitely agree that a face would be better but as this guy said they just arent available. I didnt use gimp on this just threw it together in publisher. It works good due to the fact that the wordart text can just be edited and the picture replaced and its basically done.

this is getting really fucking creepy

We have quite a few of them made now, unless there are any changes that you guys think should be made, we should start releasing them.

I noticed some complains about the graphics, but so far no one has actually made any corrections or new suggestions. Perhaps we should give it 24 hours to get more commentary?

What about during Hillarys alt right speech? Can't decide if it's perfect or horrible timing.

A lot of states issue cold-case playing cards like this to their police departments and prisons.

These Hillary ones actually look better, graphics-wise, IMO.

I'll be swamped all day tomorrow. Somebody download the mega for easy access to the template and fonts. If no takers let's start discussing release strategies and keep posting pics/names here and I'll finish the deck asap

=='''ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE CLINTON"S GET THEIR ASSASSINS? '

Really. Where do they come from? Military contractors?
Southern Mafia (KKK connections)?
I want to know because not since Murder Inc. have we seen some many fucking hits on people.

nice fucking work

should make a proper deck of cards, ace king queen and all that jazz of uncle pols most wanted like they had in the iraq war

I wish I could delete these 2 mistakes. Any friendly mods wanna help

Sounds good to me. I'll defer to another Holla Forumsack for that job.

Try reporting them.

is there a link with all cards so far or am i going to have to click through the thread?

a little out of the loop last few days

I think we should just push them out right away. If it takes off (as in hits the drudge report), then we can consider it a success and look at other ideas, like a deck of playing cards.

Click through the thread. This thread is the workshop for them.

actually ill just take the first few and start

if they are too easy to collect it will ruin the mystery anyway

Excellent. Remember to post the images alone with no context. That's the most important part. If you make an anti Hillary tweet (without the cards) use the hashtag #Don'tCollectUs.

Where did we fall on the domain DontCollect.Us? Anything to gain there?

???????????????????????????

Good plan. Now where do we dump these? r/the_donald? Right wing forums?

Perhaps randomize the numbers you release. Saving the graves as a rare release?

Everywhere. Do not post multiple in the same place.

bodybuildingforums is a good mystery solving place, drop one clue there later on

No idea mate. There is a guy "Larry Nichols" who claims to have worked with them on the inside, but I don't know enough about him to verify the veracity of his claims. He talks with Alex Jones a lot.

I don't think so unless you're asking for hero and explain the rules of the meme. Our target demo isn't going to be there. Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat? Tumblr?

I rekon post them in unrelated topics all over the chans first

like use them as reaction images on completely unrelated threads and boards then just dont answer any questions about them

Help not hero

/soc/ comes to mind.

How about numbers 1,4, and 8 pushed HARD thru Sunday?

yeah my idea is that if your post text is a true contribution to the thread such an out of place image will be overlooked as just random shit

previous anons are itt are right, if we go straight to lib strongholds and post em we will swell a backlash before we swell interest

/soc/ is the right idea, Holla Forums is probably a go too

Spread them to 4 chan too… even if you would prefer not to go there in normal circumstances.

descartes.jpeg

Jones was more of a punchline than a ringing endorsement…

oh fug

thank for correcting the record

This

Nichols worked closely with and claims to have killed for them.

How long do you give it before BLM steal our idea and make cards for each dead negro?

DO NOT SHOOT ME

Great Idea

But normies will google the first couple names and find the misinformation about the death from the (((official story))) and then disregard the entire series as a hoax. The death narrative is essential to effective presentation.

I think you should make it front and back: a 2-frame gif with a 3-second pause on front, and a 8-second pause on back. Quick and dirty example attached.

If you provide a proper background image for the back of the card, I'll create the animated versions.

Correction, that's a 5 second and a 15 second pause, with .8 second transitions. Pause had to be long enough to read the blurb.

Do we want uniform pauses or just enough to read the blurb? If multiple cards are posted on a single page, it would look like shit if they animate at different speeds.

Has anyone started spreading these yet?

Not a twitterfag but will set up an egg account to post on a hashtag. Probably too late for Killary's alt right speech today though.

The only issue I see is that the GIF is huge, which cuts down on the amount of sharing. I'm sure that can be optimized down though.

One of the earliest tips given to beginner webpage makers was "don't use GIF's" because they piss people off. While this looks awesome, I don't think using animations is the best idea.

What would be the best places to places these cards for the normalfags to see?

Coffee shops, fast food restaurants, movie theatres… the places where lots of people go.

Oh boy, all I need to do is leave this den of cucksertives and bernouts and I would have the perfect life.

Their assassins are real sloppy. Inb4 brainwashed libshits promised a better life and money to clean a corrupt system :^) , then assigned hits with disinfo. With this sloppiness i guess university or college students

Better yet

CROWDFUND THIS SHIT

With a little work we could have Holla Forums TCG.

How about it? Red pills for the masses. Better yet we're going get lulz off it, Clinton foundation's kike lawyers throws a suit to get the game banned for some bullshit reason.

Killary Rally: The murdering!

I feel like turning into a game will defeat the purpose. Only certain people will buy the TCG, normalfags on the other hand will pick up a card on their car's windshield wipers or under a napkin holder in a restaurant. If anything, start small and let these cards suddenly show up out of nowhere in various places normlafags love to hang out. From there, wait until there is a buzz and then form the TCG. Hell, you can even expand past this and just call this the "Shillary Starter Pack" that comes with all of the ones in this thread.

Sounds like tons of lulz.

This. Even non Trump supporters would buy them like hot cakes, could make serious dosh before the cease and desist even hit.

I'm a career web developer and I've never heard that. Everybody knows to avoid flash, applets, and javascript when possible.

SVG has some benefits over GIF, but a simple thing like this is perfect for GIF, and it's a universally supported format.

Anyways I think physically printing them out and leaving lying around in all public spaces is the best idea.

If you ever see web pages designed in 1997, you'll see that they contained copious amounts of animated gif graphics. It became so distasteful, that people pretty much stopped using gif altogether for a while, reserving them only for when you needed a transparent alpha channel (PNG fixes that). gifs started to make a come back around the tumblr and myspace, but they're held in low regard.

Yeah I was gratuitous and added an animated transition. This non-animated version is much smaller.

That's a poor web design, not poor technology.

I noticed you didn't post his story (probably because most of us have heard it already). I'll just give a summary for any newfags who are in the dark.

(from archive.is/cUgaB )

Also Bubba conveniently fired Sessions, the FBI director who would have oversaw an investigation, the day before the murder. Good overview here youtu.be/TYJrIIPyQmE

Original OP here. I'm getting too swamped at work to help much right now. Ctrl-f for the mega link to get the template and fonts I used. I actually like the gifs but everyone chime in on the idea. I really love this idea and hope somebody can take the initiative to finish it. If not, I will do so myself within a couple weeks and revive this thread or repost in a new one. I'll be checking in when possible.

I've actually printed a bunch of these on cardstock and put them into cases of beer at the supermarkets (through the holes for carrying). I have laminator at the office and I may laminate some in case the moisture is too much….

Let's finish what we started, and a special thanks to the user who helped so much by posting the majority of the pictures/names. I'm guessing I'll make the last card of myself…..

Think of it: if these things are mass produced and distributed, they could turn into actual collector's items in the future, ensuring the Clinton body count will never be forgotten. A great parting gift to send the Clintons before they both kick the bucket.

I just got paid today, I'll pitch in soon as someone gets a crowdfund up and running.

Your mega link is private.

Please also upload the stained white background without the pic frame or text (if not already incl.)

Bump for Brilliance

Don't stretch the photos. It looks ugly and unprofessional.

I also recommend against using the gravestones. It may not be easy to get good pictures for each and if you give only a couple of cards gravestone pictures, it makes them look like "exceptions".

This works but I'm not sure if the extra information is good or bad. Maybe try the unanimated cards first and check people's reaction?

Seconded

Absolutely. The body count number is already over 50 as of the last couple of months.

Agreed.

Why not put the individual's photo on the front with the normal template, and put the tombstone image (if any) plus the green text on the back?

read the thread. Ive tried a million times to get someone else to take over the visuals. Im not a graphic designer. I own 2 restaurants and dont even design my menus or promos. Don't be rude unless youre willing to put in some time and help.

if you read the thread you will see that images of the people that are portrayed by tombstones do not exist online. Thats why they are marked with "limited edition" stamps. The only other thing i know to do would be to use the photo not available pic an user posted earlier with confidential stamped across.

thanks man.
the background is simply and image that is pushed to the back of the file.

Sorry guys. Here's the new mega link with the key.

mega.nz/#F!wRES0JzB!jmWxSsumxM1PgYIL6IIdCQ

again my template is in publisher with several layers. I doubt many of you guys use publisher.

A lot of these victims were middle aged and elderly in the 90s. Which was not an era in which people often uploaded photos of themselves to the web. Internet use by media was pretty sporadic online back then, so it's only for the bigger cases where we can find photos.

This is a must.

After all, we battle demons today, user.

What number will your card be?

Well actually, we could just issue a new series of cards, with updated design.

What's the current tally for series, "General Election 2016"? Maybe we should organize victims into separate buckets by era. Or maybe I'm over complicating it all…

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Until we get some success with the initial batch, you are. If that becomes a success, then I'd push out new more complex editions for sure.

ONE

Bump

Are you wondering why you failed to redtext correctly nigger?

So where are we at with this. Anybody working?

It doesn't take a graphic designer to copy and paste an image without changing the aspect ratio. I'm not being rude. You asked for feedback and I gave you it.

No Christopher Stevens and the Benghazi Gang?

Also, I think there should be a 'backside' to the card, just next to it in the image, that gives a brief summary of who they were and why Hillary's responsible.

People can do their own research, but that gives a bit more pull, and a bit more credence to the claims.

Oh yes, those four should certainly be on it. You could probably even put Gadafi on there too hah.

Assassins are usually deadbeats and the hopeless that are promised a hefty sum for the job and are afterwards killed after their job is done by actual associates so they don't talk. This is how the italian mafia operated in the 20's and 30's.

Good idea, only change I'd make is don't start from 1 and go up. Go randomly so it doesn't seem like this was a recent meme.

Here's a better version of the Ron Brown funeral

Jesus christ please make these

Good thread.

Off topic but good reminder here of what kind of sociopath Killary is.

Not letting this thread slide!

You are doing a God's work, folks. Keep it up!

wall of text: straight to video release.

This.

Hate to say it, but this is a pretty shit idea, because of the gnat like attention span of social media users and the fact that these are entirely ambiguous means that most people will just ignore it for the most part, the kind of normies with enough attention span and critical thinking to look into it are better just getting the red pill straight up without ambiguity. There are better redpill dissemination methods IMO.

Like what

Pretty good, should any new pops occur, you can add them in special shiny edition.

Include details of the deaths, don't directly accuse the Clinton's, but if the backs of these cards or maybe the bottom margin had the circumstances and cause of death it would be more interesting to normies.

When is their going to be Clinton mission DLC for Hitman?

Just mod the blood money opera level faggot
2016 hitman a fuck