Full Disclosure Discussion

exopolitics.org/global-elite-prepare-for-massive-solar-eruptions-claims-secret-space-program-whistleblower/

I'm not a fucking shill, I'm not sliding anything. I genuinely believe this is an important subject, and that these events - or - events quite close, are occurring. If you want to discuss something else, please go to one of the many threads on HIllary's health,Assange Under Assault, The Invasion of Syria, The Trump General Thread or something else that aligns with what you are interested in.

That being said, the purpose of this thread is discussion of current events in Weird Politics. Right now, it's pretty well accepted that there is a Secret Space Program with Advanced as All Fuck technology. We are talking Time Travel, FTL, Age Regression, Inter-dimensional Portals and the ability to Loop Timelines. Aliens are real and heavily involved in our affairs. There are vast underground nation-states of advanced human and non human beings, with populations numbering in the hundreds of millions. Our advanced, Secret Programs are in an all out rebellion against their handlers and are pushing for full disclosure of this information. The Power Structure of Earth is pushing for a gradual disclosure of events, designed to shield themselves from the rope, over several hundred years. I am pushing this information to make gradual disclosure impossible.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/
exopolitics.org/creating-the-optimal-time-line-for-full-ufo-disclosure-ascension/
as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg
gogoanime.io/akira-episode-1
exopolitics.org/a-visit-to-ancient-extraterrestrial-outposts-on-venus-orbiting-saturn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anshaar can be productively thought of as advanced underground human civilizations that have survived for tens of millions of years, guiding the surface population

Solar Warden is one of our Secret Space Programs that are in open rebellion against the power structure of Earth

Take this bullshit to /tinfoil/ you fuckin space cadet, you know that's where this really belongs. Sage in all fields for you.

t. ayy lmao

The Draco can productively be thought of as Demons, or the Reptilians so many people have talked about historically.

Sphere Being Alliance can be thought of as Angel tier beings, hyper advanced alien beings who have taken the role of caretakers for all life, providing education and resources for evolution. They have no need for physical form, and are more powerful than I can describe in a short period of time. The best way to put it would be to say: They have a near complete understanding of how to engineer the laws of reality

Raw-Tier-Eir is a blue avian type ET, part of the Sphere Alliance. His avian type is responsible for at least one channeled work, The Law of One, written in the 80's.

lawofone.info/

Get out kike.

Pic related, it's you.

The reason for the Sphere Beings intervention is two fold. First, they are preventing our sun from releasing a massive quantity of energy which at this time, would likely devastate our entire world. Secondly, they are educating and protecting us, in the hopes that our consciousnesses will become powerful enough to withstand the solar event.

Our Meme Magic events are growing more powerful as a DIRECT RESULT of this solar activity, which is increasing mental power and influence across the whole of the world.

Kill yourself. /x/

Full Disclosure, Micca is from a race of space niggers. Hopefully we can convince them to take their bastards back to their planet.

Can't wait until you spam CERN is hellgate again, you faggot.

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

lOOK AT THAT, IT'S A GLITCH!

But Scientology is completely contrary to that, niggerfaggot user!

what the fuck

sage

Gonzales is a SSP operative who operated on the surface and in space. He's no longer a major player

lol newfag

I'll have you know my mother was a Guatemalan prostitute, not some hooknosed scrag. Lift your game, you cumdrenched fuckslut.

OP wrap yourself in tinfoil until you cant breathe, it's the only way to save yourself from the evil space empire of galactic, ficticious faggots

You know OP, that ayys are a psyop to take people off scent with juicy sci-fi data?
All these leakers with "official" data are CIA operatives.

Don't mind the world turning into a maxist dictatorship goy! Look at the pretty lights in the sky that we projected!

sage

—-

exopolitics.org/creating-the-optimal-time-line-for-full-ufo-disclosure-ascension/

What really happens is in this russian site, it is a new theory, if you can speak russian read it, very eye opening information as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg There is no space, in the sense we were taught in school, there is no space program. We were lied to in everything.

sage

Ascension generally refers to an evolutionary leap from non-psychic to totally psychic. For an idea of what that would look like, see the movie Akira, linked below

gogoanime.io/akira-episode-1

sage

That`s nice OP.

fuggin newfag stop anchordownvoating my post sheeeit

Fuck off to David Icke's forums you flat Earth tier fucking shill shit.

This thread is the very definition of a sliding thread.

Sage

Saged

—-

Part III Incoming

I would like to re-iterate, there are MANY events happening around the world.

There are plenty of places to go, so if you are here, saging like a newfag, you've gotta ask yourself Why this caught your attention.

From my research, these irrational emotional responses are triggered ONLY by things you are, for lack of a better term, Not Allowed To Know.

I don't mind that you are here. I don't mind you squaking and shitting all over the place. At least read what you are having such an exaggerated response to.

this alone kills any reliability in anything you wrote.

were it real, Holla Forums would not exist and we wouldn't even notice it stopped existing.

IF THERE WERE TO BE ANY REBELLION AGAINST THE POWERS THAT BE, AND IT EVER GOT CLOSE ENOUGH TO STOP THEM, THEY WOULD GO TO THE PAST AND STOP THE REBELLION BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS.

there is literally no way to stop someone with a time machine besides having a time machine and destroying the time machine before the time machine was a time machine

sage

exopolitics.org/a-visit-to-ancient-extraterrestrial-outposts-on-venus-orbiting-saturn/

Sage

Time Wars, user. Lurk around long enough, and you'll see user after user displaying the scars of a very long, very brutal timewar.

We've been fighting for some time.

sage

That's it for current events. I can pull up articles and information for just about any topic mentioned in my posts, and a great deal more topics not mentioned. I will be lurking

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

So sage, faggot.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Why gradual? If you have some ayypills then share them, none of this 'I have evidence but can't show you lol'

Sage because I do not trust you. Proof or GTFO

i want to believe, OP, but if space doesnt exist then what the heck is going on here?

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

Why isn't this slide thread deleted?

You misunderstand. I want Full Disclosure, now.

The current plan is to gradually release information over a hundred, or more realistically, several hundred years. This is done not for the good of Mankind, but for the good of the criminals who have abused and suppressed them for so long.

Gradual Disclosure is code for 'No Disclosure At All'

I can't quite project an ayy into your room, but I can certainly share some more information if you like.

Spess is real, user.

Slide threads don't take the time to advertise important current events.

There are many other things going on in the world that are good to focus on, and I encourage all anons to focus on this topic AND the other topics which are currently developing.

does space exist in the sense of how we were taught it does?

Space exists in the sense that it is full of things and you can go to those things and interact with them in a physical sense.

Does space exist in the sense of how we were taught it does?

Absolutely not.

go on

it's sad that exopolitics is such a dead field that they resort to /x/ for content

bump

It cannot be bumped, mods bumplocked it.

Probably because this topic really triggers some people, for various reasons.

Good to see some people on here into exopolitics

If you don't think there's extra terrestrials and that they have a hand in what we do as a race you're as fucking dumb as a nigger