WHy ban pedos, furries, and pony fags?

What started the admins from wanting to get rid of them? I thought they kept the normalfags from coming here.

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Indian-Court-Rules-10-Year-Old-Rape-Victim-Can-Have-Abortion-20170516-0036.html
newsable.asianetnews.tv/india/cant-abort-chandigarh-court-rules-against-10-year-old-rape-victims-plea
youtu.be/kwF-NcAkKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making these posts. It's really tiring.

Enough with your nonsense. Day after day you faggots are saying "we need X because they keep normalfags out", and then you turn around and say "nobody wants to come here since mods get rid of X"

The fact is that this place is dying regardless of what the mods are doing, and those 3 communities in general should fuck off anyway.

In otherwords, you claim you want traffic, and then you claim you don't.

When someone shows up you send them away, and then you bitch that the place is dying.

Nobody cares about the mental gymnastics anymore, the only reason you're here is to make this place shit.

This place is not dying at all, mods are actively banning their userbase though.

Nice reddit spacing faggot(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I love Dysnomia now.

(picture of little girl)

Its not the occasional banning that pisses off the pedo/hebe user's.(lets face it if,if you are here without a vpn then you shouldnt be here).
Its the moral police faggs who go into pedo threads and get all offended instead of just avoiding the thread.
They are truly the cancer destroying this site.

THANK YOU BASED DYSNOMIA

what? why?

#notmyuserbase

dysnomia congratulating himself

He was clearly being a faggot

SJW's are mostly made up of liberal atheists, feminazis, cucks and virgins.

pedos, furries, and pony fags ARE normalfags

Who needs kids when you beautiful women doing ASMR?

Unless kids do ASMR which they don't

I'm a pedo and nothing I've said about the matter has ever got me banned. Largely because I'm not a huge faggot kicking up shit all the time. Try that.

there are a few qts who do ASMR videos on YouTube

but as soon as they get a following some guys start telling her to do sexy stuff which creeps them out and they stop posting or delete their channel

I knew a 11yo who did ASMR then a few people tricked her to do basically JOI videos (she didnt know what she was saying) and when she found out what they made her say she made a video of her cryinjg and yelling at all her followers that they were disgusting and nobody really loves her and that she will delete her channel and we will all be sorry when she kills herself

Then all her videos kept getting deleted 1 by 1 until her channel was deleted wthin the span of a week. Last I heard she still does ASMR vids but only in a private chat group. She turned 12 last month

Sad. I'm guessing her videos don't exist at all anymore

but ppl have been doing this for as long as i remember, why start banning fags now?

oh my

your dick is objectively homosexual.

Interesting

hold up hold up HOLD THE FUCK UP

did she just grab HER DICK

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuck I nutted

Spit bit surprised me. Dude. That's fuckin weird.

That's it I'm done.

and normies say she was an innocent little girl who didnt know what she was doing?!

of course they did, because that's what she told them so she wouldn't get in trouble

and they're not even that retarded, they just wanted to believe her because the innocence myth is more important than reality

At that age she cant be responsible for what she says or does

She is being manipulated by older men into doing these things

Nice trickery. Adults made her. Do it.

Are you sure she would like that my good sir?

That would certainly be preferable.

If she likes it, she'd probably fuck me back.

fuck off idiot.
did you not watch the vid?

"you've no idea how much money I can make doing this…"…..
nobody was telling her to say that shit,she was speaking her mind.

She was excited. Plus they told her to say it

Oh shit. What the fuck. You're not gonna get away with this pal… Get outta here.

And if I put a gun to your head and say you love me and like men Im sure you would comply

FACTS are she was being coerced into making this video. She is a CHILD and with her CHILD brain she confused the lust of others to be love and respect. Infatuation with a little girl to do sexual things is NOT healthy no matter what anyone on the internet has you to believe you fucking pedo

Well after watching those two clips a few times i can confirm nothing other than i jizzed

Okay you can shut the fuck up. You sound fake. I'm the real anti-pedo here and atleast I'm up for intelligent conversation.

Hello. Hows everyone going? Hows your day been?

nice deflection fuckface
If I knew where your pedo ass lived Id gun you down in cold blood

What?

I'd use a condom.

God damn. Calm your ass down boy. I didn't do anything. I just said I was anti-pedo. You support that shit? Get outta town.

That might sound funny but she's a child……

She can't get pregnant

LMAO as the anti's fight over who's most anti!!

oh an btw,Sonya was 13 in these…thts not pedo its in the fertile realm of hebe.

Well shit. In that case, what harm could there possibly be? Keeping in mind the presumption that she enjoys it.

I know you're trying so hard to hide your agenda

Those captions are what she's saying?

I dunno, maybe she's just bipolar.

Yep

What agenda? That I would like to have consensual sex with someone who currently is not legally determined to be capable of giving consent to the sexual act? I'm not hiding that, I'm just lamenting the laws that prohibit me from acting on my desires or from even figuring out if it is even possible for an underage girl to give informed consent.

Theres such thing as being too young. You're a child and someone wants to have sex with you. Okay. What do you do? You either don't want to or the adult wrongfully tricks and seduces you.

I don't know, man.

Or, the kid tries having sex and discovers that she likes it. Kids are capable of knowing that they enjoy things, aren't they?

That's called being a degenerate though.

Maybe if she was doing it for science and with a respectable gentleman in a buisness suit or some stupid shit like that. But not your way. Not the dirty-minded braincell-degrading pedo way.

Your only spouting the stuff that modern media has brainwashed you to say.
Until very recently a 13yo girl was not considered a child.
Jerry lee Lewis married his cousins 13yo daughter…when Elvis first met Priscilla she was the 13yo daughter of his commanding officer when he was in the army.
Yet now when sombody see the attractivnes of a teen girl people rant and rave about PEDO SCUM etc..

Sad times we live in.
(pic related..Jerry Lee Lewis and his wife Myra after they got married when she was 13)

People had standards back then too. Not everyone wanted to fuck children

:)

So how many people rant about Elvis been a pedo??
Not many i think

I guarantee you people thought dating a 13 yo in the 50s would be a little weird. People always have had standards

What I want to know is why Elvis got away with it yet Lewis caught hell?

There were a lot of things in the past that people did that "we" consider to be weird. I think you're applying your modern viewpoints to past viewpoints, which don't apply in this case.

Actually another famous person to marry a 13yo was Bill Wyman the bass player for the rolling stones.
He was dating Mandy Smith when she was 13 and he was 47…..and still no outcry from anybody,and that was in the 80's.

It's not degenerate if you marry her.

No, I'm serious. Not everybody was a child-fucker back then. Maybe most would've thought nothing of it but I bet it was still the social norm.

I think part of societies problem with Lewis is that it was his cousins child…little bit icky that wincest thing.

The social norm to not like children*

Did everybody know about that in the 80s? Did he go around showing off his girlfriend everywhere in public? Nah. Plus he probably didn't have sex with her. At 13? Nah. 14? Meh. Not until she was either 16 or 18, when she has fully developed………

I understand that, but currently not everybody is a "child-fucker" either. The only thing that has changed is it being a "social norm." Now, it's been stigmatized by the law and the media.

Who knows? It's a natural and biological drive for men to be attracted to youthful females, because their eggs are the freshest. I also think there's a bit of social conditioning and psychological programming that plays into attraction, but that's a bit technical for casual discussion.

Ah fuck, I just read up on Wikipedia.

"relationship was sexually consummated when she was 14 years old.[25] Their relationship was the subject of considerable media attention. The marriage ended in spring 1991, although the divorce was not finalised until 1993.[26] In April 1993, Wyman married Suzanne Accosta. The couple have three daughters.[27]"

Fuckin weird

So what makes the difference between lust and love, and where exactly is the coercion in this video? I don't see a gun being held to her head.

Speaking of which, just because people who can see through your shit don't hold guns to teenage girls' heads doesn't mean we don't have them, and it certainly doesn't mean we won't use them to shoot back at you.

We want quality.
Mods should ban cancer in any form they deem necessary.

So the lesson is here that if your a famous rock star you can get away with fucking teens?!

Damn i knew i should have kept up those guitar lesson!!

You shoulda learned to play the guitar.

Money for nothin' and chicks for free

Anyways, Bill Wyman was stupid

lol that's always been the lesson
David Bowie and the guy from Zeppelin loved to fuck tweens (i.e. 10-12yo girls) and this is all very well documented. They rock stars of the time even had an inside joke about his kinds of "groupies"
They all knew

When he died I was so shocked nobody brought up his fucking penchant for underage pussy that he did for at least 10 years. They all sicken me. How they can get away with anything

David Bowie? I just heard it did it with one 14 year old and that's fuckin it

14 is still underage but yea he fucked a lot younger

And Mick Jagger? I think that Mick's a joke with all his stupid faggot dancing. I always did. Wiggling his ass, y'know. It's just alot of bullshit.

Guess Bill Wyman being a pedo is another reason to write down why I hate the fucking Rolling Stones

Debates about pedophilia are always the hottest topics on this fucking board so to ban them for no good reason really is just shooting yourself in the foot and crippling your pph for no good reason.
I always knew it would progress from just posting pictures being against the rules to talking about it in general being against the rules, once again Holla Forums shows itself to be repeating 4chans history step by step only in an accelerated fashion.

Yeh there was a book called "I Lost My Virginity To David Bowie: Confessions of a ‘70s Groupie" (catchy title heh?)..written by Lori Mattix.
In the book she says she was 14,but also describes several other girls who were a lot younger than her.
Its a good read btw.

Yeah……no thanks

Not really into reading the stories of how OTHER guys got to fuck underage pussy with no consequences and they are applauded for the rest of their lives

Sounds like cucking to me

Come on.. You know David Bowie right?

Life on Mars is a great song almost like Elton John!
It's a god-awful small affair. Sing with me you lil cunt

There is only one problem with that. Dysnomia thinks that everything we consider to be cancer is really awesome. He thinks spam raids are funny, which is why he started encouraging them. He is a brony and an animefag. He is a pedo. He deletes random threads and posts just to piss people off because he thinks that is funny. He is the biggest cancer here, and he is the BO.

LoL..Fair enough mate,but its kinda like reading a stroke story.
She goes into much detail especially about a threesome that she and another tween model called Sable Star have with Bowie.
And also about her sex sessions with Jimmy Page.

I'm pretty sure there was a song on Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti about groupies or something. I think it's the very last song but I'm not for certain. Yeah, I think it's called "Sick Again"

Sable Starr at 13
Pricilla Presley at 14

Yep i would ;)

This.
Holla Forums is now full of the people who used to be on 4chan and who are too stupid to know how to work VPNs to evade their 4chan bans. And Dysnomia is in heaven because he has his own little pig farm just like his hero, Jim. Seriously, I think if more people here realized that Dysnomia was deliberately fucking with them and shitting the place up for his own amusement they wouldn't bother staying here. I am only sticking around because I like watching train wrecks, and Dysnomia is the Lindsay Lohan of chans.

If anyone wants it

who in their right mind would let a 13yo walk outside or even wear that?

fucking hell no wonder she turned into drugs and sex and groupies

just face it ,tweens are sexy.

That was man's age. People were more grown up and badass. They knew their way around.

Go ahead and keep showing us your ugly foreign children from the invading enemy country. See what happens, punk.

She's Ukrainian, Hillary.

lol
so cuck'd you dont know masha

Okay okay, geez, I'll stay quiet.

Because he was the fucking King! Peanut butter, bacon, banana, and cunny sandwiches. Who could tell him no?

I don't know why you started listing off sandwiches, but fuck you.

I never listened to Elvis. The Beatles is the lowest I could ever go. Or that one Chuck Berry song.

Kek

that wasn't a list of sandwiches, all those ingredients went in the same sandwich.

Elvis was crazy.

It may not be your favorite Chuck Berry song, but it sounds just like it.

Got that shit right. He was a "hound dog" all right
Was watching some documentary on him and he'd fuck before every show. Multiple girls not just one. His hairdresser said she would be trying to do his hair or put on his fucking makeup and there would be a girl/girls either fucking him or waiting in line to fuck him

It was like a zoo

Michael Jackson was crazier

mods, can you ban me? because in 5 minutes i will post full hardcore CP to take down this thread. pedos you can stay to watch the fireworks

Listen to this fine respectable gentleman and ban him please

Sure they can
But they won't
Because they know your fucking persistent ass will just keep spoofing your IP and coming back to post more shit

Admit it. You get off to getting banned. It's like a drug for you

man. can you imagine if michael jackson had ever discovered twitter? he'd be president by now.

thank god he's dead.

Do it. No balls.

its tru tho
he has fucked this board up worse than anything else
you see his latest sticky thread?
fuckin dick says he is gonna make all the rules consistent so everybody knows what will be deleted and what won't
then he goes and changes the rules every fucking day and laughs his fat ass off when people start bitching at him

He went for the ugly children, so I agree

I want to preserve this thread.

He has his fuckin popcorn out right now

Lol. Sounds like something a fat cunt would do.

Sounds like something a skinny asshole could possibly do too. That cunt

For what? Most of these threads suck. I was going to propose a game to piss the mods off.

Okay. You're probably Dysnomia yourself

Shit, if I was a mod I would already be pissed off. How the fuck can you mod when the BO is changing the rules twice a day? That is bullshit, and if I was a mod I would tell him to fuck right off!

Nope. Not Dysnomia.

I was actually thinking about this for a few days. The rules are as follows:

It is known that all mods have a superiority complex and control/power issues

The only way to even piss them off is to take their power away. For that you have to let Jim make you replace them or shut down the whole site

Remember when Holla Forums was hacked? The stupid mods went to 4chan to bitch and complain. All of them. Because they lost their power

Id urge any tech people here ti hack Holla Forums again if u want people to get rlly angry

Dysnomia is in control of his mods. He doesn't care if they quit. That's it, I can't take this bullshit anymore, Dsyy! I quit! Wahh

5 minutes are up. first one coming. lite version first to give mods chance to ban me before doomsday

Thread or board, it doesn't matter, but I meant thread.

you fbi guys are just entirely out of ideas, aren't you?

Kek

Not FBI. Just tired of seeing boring threads.

more reddit spacing kys

moar

Top KeK!
Hardcore CP he says….posts loli

Fail.

Is it CP? Probably not.

yeah brah

totally not:

reddit spacing

Cat me?
wtf does that mean

we have to become reddit like to accept reddit tier traffic, it's easy

It's eat me in lip stick.

Dummy, it says FAT ME.

kys

i'm still here. mods, don't tell me you're enjoying this? lets upgrade

Lol. Hurry up and nuke the thread, faggot.

Those actually do fail the dost.

Are you really such a fagg,or are you just trying real hard to pretend to be.
Everything you have posted is available over in /loli

Skyler is cute thou(last pic)

Here
←———-

everything fails the dost. fuck the dost.

No, but "indistinguishable" is not how the Dost is worded.

Kek

All hail the Queen of /b

Dost doesn't apply to drawings or 3d renderings in any way, its only 8chans rules alongside dost that state that along with the part about it being indistinguishable from CP.

Using Dost, a school photo is legally CP.

Dost needs to be abandoned.

DEFCON 4chan

Wrong. It does not say "photograph" or "video". It says "visual depiction", which courts have ruled extends to "hyper-realistic" digital art that does not necessarily depict a real life human being.

dost hasn't had any legal standing since the only case it was ever used in during 1986, the only purpose it serves today is as rules for Holla Forums.

really nigga?

IIIIITTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I thought sex was supposed to hurt and kill underage girls

Why does she look like she doesnt even feel anything?

oh no! nipples!

that could be a little boy for all i know

Seriously?!?
Dude she just looks like a Thai hooker.

oh shit it is

fair enough, the guy wasn't bluffing

Vaginas are stretchy, if you try to go in without any preparation it will tear and cause physical damage but you can start small and work your way up.
Thats why sluts have such loose vaginas that can't satisfy anyone anymore.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

narc!

False alarm, faggot.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mauds?

This is my favorite part…the part where Dysnomia reveals himself as a pedo supporter by leaving it up long enough for everyone to save it, and then taking it down and yelling at the poster for posting it so that he can look good for the Feds.

Save it…seriously?
It looks like a flat chested thai prostitute.
If you seriously need THAT in your collection,then you need a new collection.

That really wasn't my point.

Hes already admitted to fapping to lolicon so its no big stretch that he actually has a CP collection himself.
He just knows if he doesn't pretend to think exactly like jim then jim will kick his ass out and replace him with a new BO.

Forget that shit. How can png files animated like gif? What sorcery is this?

my captcha contain 'CP' kek

This is funny to me.

who knows

i certainly don't

The thing is that it has been up for over 15 minutes now. Obviously it has been reported, so why hasn't it been taken down? If the Feds wanted to shut this site down right now they have everything they need. I don't think Jim realizes just what a liability Dysnomia is to the site. I mean, maybe he does, but if so he must not really give all that big a shit about Holla Forums.

nnice

Nothing was posted…..

WAIT A MOMENT GUYS…

who's Dysmonia?

FBI hosts child porn websites the irony…

dysnomia is a mod or Holla Forums's board owner or something

he's a piece of absolute shit.

this

Probably because theres always been holes in moderation ever since jim became admin and all the mods left because of it.
Hes only ever gotten a couple mods since then and they barely ever do it for free so its basically just him and the couple global mods in charge of moderating CP 24/7

the fbi produces the best cp tbh

that description is 100% accurate

I understand, but the law doesn't make exceptions for that. Jim doesn't care because he is in the Phillipines, but if the mods are in the US they could get charged. Like what user was saying earlier, mods should be pretty pissed off at this point.

FBI pls go

……….for what?

I don't think the mods have any legal responsibility to delete CP on Holla Forums, but I could be wrong.
Its not like 4chan where they force all the people who do it for free to dox themselves by sending pictures of their drivers license.

For being put in a precarious legal position by admins who dont' give a fuck.

Yes, they do.

kek dysnomia is shitposting with the tripfag in the sticky while the CP remains here, that kind of removes all doubt doesn't it.

What makes you think they do?

What legal situation? Nothing was posted here that would accomplish that.

pretty much, yeah.

If I'm busy playing videogames you guys should use the global report feature. I removed it.

You need to look closer. at >>7234186

FTFY

blaming the videogames. kek

aw why'd you remove it

Can it. I got back from a vidya-break and the first thing I see is a picture of me so I had to reply to it.

35 minutes…well nobody is going to call you Speedy Gonzales, are they?

Get a clue, fatboy. It isn't our job to report cp. It is YOUR job to effectively monitor YOUR board for it. Fuck you.

Why did you ruin the only good thread on the board?

It is not illegal if we all pretend they are 18.

What kind of backwards ass logic does this fucking mod use?

I see a picture of a young shirtless girl, lying on a… bed? …..looking to the right and slightly up… how exactly is that going to cause a legal situation? It's not a video, nor is it show any genitalia.

He is the board owner, not a mod, and he uses lazy American dindu nuffin nigger logic, where responsibility is something that is for other people..

its animated lol

It was an animated gif, not a still image. You didn't click on it. It showed actual penetration.

Animated png. I was there. I accidentally clicked it. It… moved…

If you rename your gif, changing the extension to png or jpg, it will still post and be animated. The system only checks for valid extensions, it doesn't check to see if those extensions are correct. See for an example.

animated .png

don't ask me how that works, but it did

her vagina was very puffy.

I accidentally download CP and accidentally fapped to it.

I clicked on, too. It only enlarged the image. It did not "move."

Holla Forums sure is full of tech idiots.

sucks to be you

you'll never know the joy of watching a little girl take a fat dude's dick in her cunny

that's some retard logic, if you believe the board belongs to him and want him to do all the job then you would go without bitching about other stuff he does too, don't you, his board his rules, but then if you believe that, why are you here complaining? well the reason is that Holla Forums is a community, not really owned by a individual, you are as much responsible for not shitting up this place as he is, and you are angry because you think your idea of how things should be done is better

You think thats bad, I accidentally bought a windowless van and then accidentally kidnapped a kid with it and then accidentally raped and killed them and then accidentally threw their body in a ditch

man i hate when that happens

I bet you're using IE

#ciswhitemalemiddleclassgradstudentproblems

Sorry Chumley, but that is how Holla Forums works. Dysnomia is the owner of this board, and he is responsible for keeping the illegal stuff out. How he chooses to do that is his business and his decision. He has chosen to ask his users to report illegal things when we see them. He has asked us to do that, but that does not obligate us to do so. In any case, it WAS reported, but he was too busy playing video games to respond to it for half an hour. Then he comes in here and bitches about nobody telling him about it. How the fuck you can defend that is beyond me.

ackshually, I'm using Mozilla

That MIGHT be defensible if it only happened once. But he has a long track record of allowing CP to stay up for 30 minutes or more.

tbh I wouldn't listen to anything this faggot has to say since he doesn't know how the site works and he isn't willing to put his idealism into practice.

what?

Bitches? I don't see where he bitches. He said he was gone and use global report, which makes sense since it's actually more of the globals job than the board owners to keep CP off of the site.

lurk more, faggot

who is then genius?

Soros.

yea, nah. more productive stuff to do

That is bitching because it WAS globally reported, 15 seconds after it was posted.

is that even possible? shit let me log into /1/ and test it.

so what's the deal? there are more global mods than there are dysnomias.

go suck your moms tit.

See? It was not "apng." There was no animation or gif.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Why bother with a full screen shot at that point?

It was a gif that had been renamed to .png. I already explained this to you. Maybe it was not animated for you because your connection or your browser sucks, who knows? It was animated for everyone else. Let it go already.

Png can be animated without being formatted as .apng just as .gif can be still or animated.

Also nice job posting CP idiot. Enjoy your ban.

Good idea, fella!

see this example and explanation.

Has the original poster of the cp returned yet?

This is a really funny thread and you should glad fam.

watching sjws triggered by CP posts is literally the best thing Internet can offer

How deep does this go?

jim didn't hire dysnomia though he was just the only one with not enough backbone to leave when all the other mods did, became board owner by default.

*the only one with enough backbone to stay

get educated

All the emails and what went on are documented and online posted for anyone to see. Google it and learn for yourself who has a spine and who doesn't.
Hint: It ain't the cheese doodle eating videogame playing board owner of Holla Forums.

nice chart though tbh

"cuck"

"not a cuck"

It's Jim.

this tbh

kicking out pedocard was a good thing

Where am I supposed to go? We're here forever remember?

That's a 4chan meme you dumbass
Not Holla Forums. So you can go ahead and fuck the fuck off

Who cares if it originated on 4chan all these years later we're still shitposting on imageboards so it rings true.

source?

Hey guys did I miss something

you missed >>7234186

I jusssst cam her and I saw cpz, scarred mee oof fo a little wile

den i cam bak to check wats up

wats up my motherfuker??!!!!

what a fucking slut. and so young too. somebody ought to beat the shit out of her.

*fuck the shit out of her

ftfy

You guys have problems. Chemical imbalances in your brains.

I was in a pedo-free zone before this thread to be honest.

You have to go back.

seriouosly bro, why not just fuck a girl who could actually take your dick, and not someone you're going to permanently scar physically?

what is so wrong with you that you cant just find actually fuckable women attractive?

I've always fucking hated pedos

its impossible to hate yourself

M8, self loathing is one of the symptoms that manifest right before you break out in Holla Forums.

You overestimate the size of my dick and the elasticity of vaginas.

I'm not a pedo.

If you were here a little while ago you'd have seen first hand that little girls can take a dick and not be permanently scarred physically :^)

i forgot pedos probably have the smallest dicks around. so yeah… you're right.

probably faked with Adobe software.

nice try you fucking degenerate

Intelligent discussion starts now

Have you been keeping up with news on the EM Drive? It finally got a properly published peer review.

i had an idea in a dream about a hyper drive to travel faster than light [but not really] and then woke up and googled it and found out some mexican physicist had already thought about it 23 years ago.

made me realize not even thoughts are original nowadays.

I don't understand. Just talk about the dangers of talking with your mouth open. And typing before you think

a big reason why pedos arent welcome is because of shit like this. in the context of this thread, sure its relevent. we are a freedom of speech community. but i've seen similar things posted in irrelevant context to the point of greifing. pedos do it because they can. we're over here trying to have a civilized conversation and then you niggers start jacking off to kids. even though the pedos are anonymous, they are still severely unlikable.

Those right there are fine though. And I'm not even a pedo. I'm just stating the obvious.

They need a cyclical. This has been said before. People agreed. One mod has to be monitoring these cyclicals at all times to delete anything too lewd. And people have to stop shilling as pedophiles.

well, my idea in my dream was actually very simple: you wont be traveling faster than light, because you wont be traveling faster than anything. the constituency of your ship (and your body) will simply move along the fabric of space time because space time itself would be sliding off you across all 4 dimensions.

now i just need to find a way to hit the fabric of spacetime hard enough to get the energy required to make it expand and contract.

Wow. I have better dreams though

well… yes, if you're 2 steps away from reverting back to a monkey and eating your own feces those are very good dreams.

What you're saying is some very pathetic bullshit my good man.

A guy who posts thumbnails has no room to talk.

says the ape who dreams of other apes.

I have all the room to talk. My impacts on culture are significantly larger than any pedos.

Michael Jackson, is that you?

Are you forgetting you're on Holla Forums right now?
You can have a civilized conversation if you want but if some guy decides to post goatse in your thread you have to deal with it.
Unless you seriously think making off topic posts should be a bannable offense on Holla Forums in which case you can fuck off.

Yes

By whose standards? If your pedophilia cutoff point is 18 years of age, then you become more and more wrong as you look backwards in time.

AOC in my state is 16.

I wonder how long you delicate moralfags would last on the real darkweb before you get ptsd

these fucking newfags can't even find the darkweb.

Darkweb.onion

woah…
what did I miss?

no more CP?

I've been lurking all night.

NO MORE CP

Oh well… Pony Shitposting it is, then…

No Cartoon Ponies either.

It really would be a shame if somebody saved that animated png and reposted it though.

Sound?

actually, you are HOPING for someone to repost it right?

telesurtv.net/english/news/Indian-Court-Rules-10-Year-Old-Rape-Victim-Can-Have-Abortion-20170516-0036.html

newsable.asianetnews.tv/india/cant-abort-chandigarh-court-rules-against-10-year-old-rape-victims-plea

Sorry for the unrelated info in the first story and the obvious elicit sympathy for the victim(which you should have anyways) picture in the second, but I didn't write/publish them.

Why do diaper threads keep getting deleted?

because diapers are more disgusting than cp. at least delicious cp fill your empty stomach

How is shit like this even allowed on YOUTUBE?!!!

HOW?!!!

for me to fap to it.

HAIL OUR QUEENS!
Pam Pom Baguette!

you should see the ones that arent allowed on youtube

Ew.

Disgust

fapping isnt ew. it is natural and healthy

To little girls?

Youneed a natural blonde in your life

10 yo natural blonde? sure

Fuck you. 18 is smooth and all yours for the taking. Go for it dude

why not 16? its legal here :^)

16's really fucking hot dude. But it's illegal in my state. Slightly disgusting.

not down under m8e

lol ok

17 is that perfect age between a little too low (16) and a little too high (18).

They aren't that hot..

true. too old tbh

I don't know what they looked like when they were younger.. Worse?

Probably.

better actually. the older girls get the uglier they are

i read on the internet once that 12yo pussy is best pussy, but thats just somethiing i read on the internet. i never had a a relationship with one or anything like that.

I don't like milfs so I guess I agree. But 12 years isn't peak attraction lol

5 years old is peak attraction

I remember in 6th grade classmates thought they could date eachother. They needed real adults and no one was there to help them…
FUCK. I MEAN SERIOUSLY THAT PISSES ME OFF

Prove it.

based solely on looks for sure
girls become more interesting when slightly older though

Mods allow uglier, underage girls more often than attractive ones because they get triggered and they defend their sjw agenda to defame, diminish and dis-credit the pedo movement.

I hate pedos but that's a normie-tier argument boyo.
>>>/reddit/

Baguette Pam Pom™

youtu.be/kwF-NcAkKj4

The culture and purpose of Holla Forums is not the same as that of 4chan. Here, people are allowed to create their own boards. So if you want to see furry shit, and there isn't a board for it, you can create one. Here, Holla Forums is the random board, and its intent was to have a place to post shit that didn't already have a board until it reached enough critical mass that having a board for it was warranted. At that point, whatever subject it is was expected to post in the appropriate board, freeing Holla Forums up to contain only that random content which had no board of its own. That is why the mods are intolerant of ponies and furries. Pedo is a special case because it used to have its own board, several in fact, but they all got deleted and new pedo boards are not allowed. That leaves pedos with nowhere to go but here. So while most people don't want to see that shit, Dysnomia (himself trending in that direction) is pretty tolerant of it. Well, as tolerant as he can be without appearing to be tolerant. ("Gee, I am the only mod on duty tonight, let me play a video game instead of monitoring a pedo thread and see what happens. Oh my, CP was posted for over half an hour? Why didn't anyone global report it?" Oh, you did? I wonder what possibly could have happened…Hmmm….it is a mystery. Well, I guess I better delete it now. Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum-dee-dee…."

Those few of us who have been here since the HW days recognize the difference in culture between 8 and 4, and we consider you 4channers to be the normalfags, which is why we hate you all so very much and wish you would catch fire and die for coming here and turning what was a great chan into this shitfest.

Oh my!

100% incorrect. With the initial major exodus from 4chan after Gamergate, we came here trying to recreate the glory days. And we did, for a couple weeks. Then moot fucked with Holla Forums and sent some spineless bastards over here who didn't give enough of a shit to stand up before then because it didn't directly affect their containment board. Then moot leaves and more people come over, and so on and so on, with more things causing more newfags, and bringing us closer and closer to modern 4chan, instead of past 4chan, like we were trying to be.

Now, it can be said that this was only the case after gamergate, and the people here before were different. But there were so few and they were obliterated so hard and so suddenly that I'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about. Especially since you just say "the HW days" and he stuck around for a long while after that.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

user, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick.

You candle-sniffing fuckfence, go climb a wall of dicks.

Sexy bum bums willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee hee!