Cuck media started its blacked propaganda full swing

cuck media started its blacked propaganda full swing

I remember when I had no problems with seeing black people in movies, because most of the times they weren't trying to cuck the white race. But now I can't stand seeing a black man with a blonde in movies or some shit like that, I'd rather do anything else than watch some fucking rich leftist piece of shits make cuck 'art' for us.

Those three things do not ever belong in direct sequence.

JUST

A few months later:
Why AltRight Trolls Are To Blame For Black Panther Bombing (and how you can help stop the rise of fascism in Drumpf's America)

not even a joke, this will happen.

That's not a cuck movie, it's a "we wuz kangz" movie. It fits with the current BLM/afro-centrism movement.

They've been hyping that movie for months now on their main jewtube channel.

nobody said it was

You know I'm not sure BLM would like it since in the comics the Wakandans are comprised of multiple tribes who hate each other. That and they distrust other countries even other african nations. Christopher Priest's run is pretty damn good.

It won't bomb. Things will get much worse before we hit peak Disney.

It can easily bomb, in fact it probably will. Not outright bomb, you know, John Carter style, but drastically underperform, which to Disney is akin to tanking - all these giant jew conglomerates have oversaturated the boxoffcie to such an extent that anything below a billion is a "flop" in their eyes. And so this movie is about a nigger, which nobody actually wants to see, even capeshit coprophaging normies - you can't relate to a nigger. Obviously a great deal of people who aren't outright lefties and SJWs won't go see it. It will bomb in China because they hate niggers. It will not do great overseas in general because nobody knows who the fuck this bottom of the barrel negro superhero is. So it will do below Ant-Man but Disney will start a virtue signalling propaganda as mentioned above, about how it could have done a billion but ebil Trump supporting altright nazis made it flop.

whaa whaa whaa stop emasculating yourself

Fuck off, nigger.

This isn't really about performing or making money though. It's all about pushing the agenda and for them it's all an investment. Why do you think shit like new Ghosbusters bombed and they still crank out pozzed shit?

so much impotent rage from helpless, scared little kids.

Nigger spotted.

If nobody goes to see the movie, then the propaganda isn't seen by it's intended audience. After Cucked Panther does bad for a Disney film, they will try damage controlling by spreading their propaganda over new media outlets.

Box office performance = how many people are witness to the propaganda.

So is "impotent rage from helpless, scared children" what you call it every time a nigger complains about white-washing, tokenism, mighty-whitey, ect?

Cuz you realize you're whining about that shit in OUR country, right? Where all those make sense to do in OUR movies?

This. The propagandists are suffering the cost of having completely divorced themselves from how normal people think.

All they can do now is send out shill to tell us spirit cooking is normal while everybody not on their payroll looks on in disgust.

go away subhuman nigger scum

Very few people saw the new Ghostbusters, yet a lot more know about the plot and why the ebil white man are responsible about the plight of the stronk wymyn.
Then they add some shit like the monkey nudes to it and you'll get bombarded by it in the news and social media.
That's all that it takes to get their point accross.

that was the point to begin with, do you even in the post chain

Hey, Eddie, the world is round.

No, it doesn't.

If people were actually SYMPATHETIC to their point, i.e. if the propaganda was working, people would go see the movie.

Talking heads in the news and on glorified blogs and say whatever they want. People don't give a fuck.

I want leftypol to leave

Open borders for Wakanda.

I said fuck off, nigger.

You should have killed yourself in the inauguration.

What are the chances of this flopping?

0%

There was a time when I would have been kind of excited for this, when it seemed like marvel's movies were somehow holding up against hollywood's cuckold fetish despite the comics going full tilt in that direction
But after how they handled Luke Cage, and with Cloak & Dagger coming completely out of left field, this shit doesn't exactly inspire confidence

I miss that time where you could see someone like Will Smith in a movie, and you barely even noticed his race. He was just Will Smith. We can't have that now. Everything has to be a politcally motivated push to get back at whitey. Good job, leftists and niggers. You achieved your post-racial society, and you just had to keep picking at it until everyone was at each others throats again.

Oh yeah this is going to be real important.

I wonder how they'll blame white people for Wakanda telling the rest of Africa to fuck off we're full