Apology Thread

Recently I made a satirical post asking for your help to talk to and improve new Youtubers. I used classic chan slang and labelled a little girl a loli. This has been met with some backlash. I feel I need to address this issue directly with all my offended followers. I'm sorry.

The truth is, even sarcastic pedos make me sick. I am 100% AGAINST pedophilia.(Deleted promise) I meant no harm from my mistake and am willing to correct future actions.

Any tips to improve my channel?…

I'm a newtuber myself :)

Oh yeah, and if you want to datamine me, my official threads are (Deleted) (Deleted) (Deleted) (Deleted) (Deleted) (Deleted) ect. and (Deleted)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCE7jglGnJCyhzPO9pQgifyA
youtube.com/watch?v=WTlWGpNfqC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video ideas?

Jumping off a motorway overpass?

go-pro stream it for double the subs

You might be laughing your ass off right now, and I agree. That's a pretty great prank and a pretty great idea overall.

But I'm a little skeptical I'd make it out alive..

Don't worry a car will catch you.

I know… That's the point of the prank isn't it?

Are you that scared already?

No the point point of the prank is for you to get mad YouTube money + babes. It's just extra, like a cherry on top.

That and ruining peoples cars

For my life? Yes. With this prank you guys want me to pull off, too. Trips and I might do it.

Nah, you're small frame enough to where the car will be fine.

I'm built good.

You're broken enough to be here asking these questions. I doubt you are.

Hmm? I get Holla Forums is for losers but not everybody in the FBI's ugly you know.

Holla Forums is for everyone, you're questions are for a broken man.

Shoo shoo faggot

I didn't mean to call people in the FBI losers. That came out wrong. The reason for this post was to apologise for messing up and saying the dangerous unspoken word. I don't support pedos just like yourself.

Your spelling's for a broken English

WOW OMG I CANT BELIVE YOUD MAKE FUN OF ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT THATS IT IM DONE

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEe

CAT EVEN

You were supposed to reply to my other post.

Honestly, I'm looking for just a relaxing and honest, direct discussion at this point. No troll accusing me. Me explaining stuff.

Too much spam in this board. Mods unprofessional. I'm tired of this thing. Gotta go!

F

F

How do I know you are sincere in your statements?

Because I'm right here and I'm talking to you

whats ur yewtewb channel?

My Youtube Channel is top secret for now. Not very nice of you to ask

you shoupd kys for apoligizing. only fags apologize

Do you think I should go back on the apology?

I agree with sage user. I was in those previous threads and you apologized enough. All you're doing now is drawing attention to yourself. Just keep it to yourself, kiddo.

lol

make a new tread saying that you are not sorry and that you did nothing wrong

Watch what you say. The more you think I won't become a big Youtube sensation the more I will

That would be wrong though :'(

Not like that but what I've had more on my mind is a redo of my newtubers post, this time approaching the topic more seriously. Hmm?

what's your jewtube channel?

no, thats retarded

What have you contributed to improve the site, bitch.

My official threads are: Omegle Ban, theydidsomethingstupid;), and this very thread. Tell me your contributions. Tell me em.

Go ahead now. Go on.

you're retarded

Calm down asshole

That's, like, your opinion man.

It's true too

WHAT?

Also opinion.

Talking about.

Damn, I guess someone got banned. Missing comments ruin the thread. Might aswell delete all my fuckin replies.

I donk know, but apparently we should have killed youtube before it gets shit.

I'm now officially an anti-pedo. I always was, but now it's official. I'm gonna warn kids from dangerous men on Youtube. Thank you all for converting me.

I'll be back someday…

anti pedo is code word for white genocide

Sigh.. If you REALLY want it…
youtube.com/channel/UCE7jglGnJCyhzPO9pQgifyA

What the fuck's up with your liked videos??

pedo

he has good taste in videos tbh

Me? I hope not. Not here, not never. I'm spreading awareness. If theres gonna be another overreaction then I'll make my likes private again.

Thank you, I like those songs

I know

Checked out his liked videos. He was commented on some fat cunt's video saying "watch out for scary men".

youtube.com/watch?v=WTlWGpNfqC8

Faggots, niggers, and wiggers I'm about to pull the trigger.

jesus christ dude are you this much of a newfag

Delete your post

Little bitch a little too young to have a Youtube channel don't you think?

REPORT IT.

Gooey
Goopy

I get it… it's like dog semen.

I find immense pleasure out've her squishing that slime one by one with her fingers. Great, I just found another retarded kink.

shes cute