HUNDREDS OF AMERICAN STUDENTS AND TEACHERS UNDER SIEGE IN KABUL

AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN KABUL, AFGHANISTAN, REPORTEDLY IS UNDER ATTACK; SEVERAL REPORTS SAY A GUNFIGHT IS UNDER WAY, WITH AMERICAN TEACHERS AND POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS SHELTERING INSIDE THE SCHOOL

foxnews.com/world/2016/08/24/gunfire-reportedly-heard-at-american-university-afghanistan.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/357035-kabul-attack-american-university/
archive.is/iE2Tz
archive.is/P1aCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University_of_Afghanistan#International_Center_for_Afghan_Women.27s_Economic_Development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why kind of retard goes to Afghanistan to begin with?

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Now that's what I call an enriching cultural exchange.

It's nothing, goy.
Delete this.
:^)

natural selection at work lads

Good. I hope all the Amerishits are killed.

rt.com/news/357035-kabul-attack-american-university/

"We're dealing with a complex attack inside the American University. Special forces are en route," a representative of Kabul's rapid reaction force told local journalist Bilal Sarwary.

as a thank you the americans let millions of the afghan shits enter the US and Europe as "refugees"

"American" students. Riiiiiiight.

Either that or stupid leftists. Watch me not give a fuck

checking

Help we are stuck inside AUAF and shooting flollowed by Explo this maybe my last tweets

@Massoud151

It's funny how "complex" has become this buzzword.

Can't possibly be an educational institution worth saving tbh.

>>>/reddit/

This. I doubt anything of value will be lost, other than the money that went to make this shit.

You have a funny way of saying Israel spies

To be fair, English is in the advanced classes.

Massoud had to pick between Hidden Weapons 101, Leftist Sympathy 101, and Suicide Exploding 101.

There's no Suicide Exploding 102.

It was their fault for being there.

Afghanistan’s 1TV news reported that there were “multiple” dead and wounded on campus. The channel also cited eyewitness reports claiming that some of the attackers may have entered Noor Hospital, located next door to the educational facility.

Kabul university is full of taliban students.

Probably rich mudshit kids

I don't get what's so hard about archiving.

archive.is/iE2Tz

It called the American University because it is modeled on a U.S. liberal arts type of system.

There are no doubt some Western students and teachers but there aren't hundreds of American students you illiterate dope.

Probably some stupid leftist cucks who are trying to be tolerant and prove they are good people just like us.

Like those girls who went hitch hiking there without their bee keeper's suits and got inevitably enriched.

Afghani "special" forces.

I hope they've already ordered the body bags.

probably afghani-"americans" who are using public grants to make dosh teaching their fellow sand-niggers wiring and chemistry 101

Kek

Foxnews is controlled opposition

Dirty shill, SLIDE THREAD

…..and

why the fuck is there an american university in afghanistan

My sentiments as well. wtf is a US university doing in Afghanistan, especially while our universities on US soil degrade?

If anything, this proves universities are weaponized.

The university's wikipedia page:
archive.is/P1aCc

Business and management school. Courses did include arts and social sciences. The school had a women's center. Connections to Stanford. Received $7 million grant from the State Dept in 2008.

…….and? Was the student body predominantly white? Where they conservative white Christians? No? Then again, watch me not give a fuck.

When every second counts Special Forces are only minutes away.

Breaking up the gangs would make the spics mad though? Also they see themselves as mexicans not as US?

Looking to get that ransom money in 8 different currencies.

It is the fall back school for the students who couldn't get into UNLV or Cal St Fullerton

HAHAHA

Cuck teachers and students who went to Afghanistan to "teach the poor muzzies" get BTFO

You can bet your ass all of them are libcucks kekekekekekekek.

LIVE BY MULTICULTURALISM

DIE BY MULTICULTURALISM

I thought you were joking but nope, it's legit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University_of_Afghanistan#International_Center_for_Afghan_Women.27s_Economic_Development

Just what did these liberal retards think would happen? Talibans turning into effeminate nu-male SJW's maybe?

RELIGION

OF

PEACE

ALLAHU AKBAR

Why arent more people talking about this :(

They're trying, but we muslims purge effeminate faggots periodically.
You kafirs did too, but stopped for 2 centuries and now the infection is terminal.

REMINDER IN EVERY AFGHANISTAN THREAD THAT DAOUD KHAN WAS SECULARIST