WARNING!!! HILLARY WILL HUNT DOWN HER ENEMIES!!!

WARNING!!! HILLARY WILL HUNT DOWN HER ENEMIES!!!

A sent in: Assange lawyer death- “…they pushed Assange's lawyer in front of a train in London. At least the authorities are calling it suspicious.
p.s. The sky is clear blue in California…."

My comment: It has to be that way. You are witnessing live how Bolshevik communists function. There is zero doubt they murdered that lawyer, and that it all goes straight back to Hillary. These are epic times, where we get to see the communist revolution that happened in Russia a century ago, happen in the United States now. The difference is the internet; without it I am certain they would have finalized the takeover by now. If they steal this next election, the takeover will be done.

Hillary is already saying she will hunt down her enemies that supported Trump. She has openly stated she would have Breitbart.com shut down. That has never happened before, and it shows how clearly the communists believe they have America in the bag. And that is BAD NEWS, as far as I see it, only God can save us now.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3269667/pg1

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/combatb5.html
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/04/03/the-number-one-reason-americans-will-be-sent-to-fema-camps-in-a-hillary-clinton-presidency/
youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/28/red-alert-the-past-is-the-best-predictor-of-the-future-what-a-hillary-clinton-presidency-would-look-like/
facebook.com/usawtfm/photos/a.391474713605.169598.242181938605/10154545434223606/?type=3&theater
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
82.221.129.208/basepage2.html
boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica#.V73EgJiDFBd
archive.org/details/WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And all it'll take is the first shot in retribution in order to open the floodgates of justice.

The horde that knows no name cannot be dismantled.

I did not go down without a fight.

I have tried to do everything I can to get this web site back to normal, and have been blocked in every effort. I have tried everything I can to get the message window working, and it works when they let it. I have set up new servers, new code, new EVERYTHING and have been blocked at every turn, every path, every solution, everything I can possibly think of.

YES, THEY LET THIS WEB SITE LOAD, but I am now blocked from posting any page or file that is more than 4k in size, which happens to be the content of a single packet. Any more than that, and it will be blocked.

This is the way it will all end. Everyone will be snuffed without a whimper, with no way to post anything that differs from the controlled "mainstream." Perhaps they are using me to figure out how to crush everyone else. Denying anything be posted to the web site but small comments would work.

I have worked harder than I ever have at this web site for the past month, grueling hair pulling days and have not produced jack shit because nothing I do that has any substance is ever allowed to post. Don't believe that I am not trying, I am working harder than ever and you are now watching the end of everything on the web in progress.

This web site is the canary in the coal mine. If it is rendered irrelevant, don't bet on any other web site out there having any substance, because any that do will be snuffed out, leaving only watered down bullshit, MSM scripts and fake opposition. We have realized the end of the web. It is here, and if Trump does not make it - if this all gets stolen, you can kiss it all goodbye FOREVER.

Remember, Hillary herself specifically stated she'd shut Breitbart down after she gets appointed. They are that brazen about it, and have started with others already. This web site is a prime example of this, communists do it the SAME WAY EVERY TIME, you can't expect an honest and open venue anywhere in a communist system and they are now initiating the final smack down, obviously in anticipation of a successful election steal that will let them get away with it all.

Obviously I am still fighting, and am trying to learn coding fast enough to stay ahead of the censorship wave. But already, this web site is probably coded more intelligently than any other in the alt media, and I am rapidly running out of options. I don't depend on software for anything, my code is straight up keyboard work and still I am getting my *ss kicked.

If I go down, there will be NO ONE who can't be taken down. Absolutely all other web sites would have been bankrupted by what I have already been through, perhaps my greatest asset for staying online is the fact that I never have to ask anyone for solutions, and then have to pay for that, only to have the "solution" not work after a team of hacks destroy it a day or two later. That would kill anyone financially, but all I lose is hair. That is perhaps the greatest reason why I have kept this site visible for so long, despite what it is.

I have to post links or else I will get banned again.

If Hillary Clinton Is Ever Allow to Be President….

Hillary Clinton has the solution for people who are so uptight that they actually think that conspiracies are real. Clinton actually had the audacity to to declare that Americans needed to go to Fun Camps (i.e. FEMA camps).

From the Daily Caller:

In these camps, Clinton wants Americans to really concentrate on the important things. “We need some reminder about life skills from time to time, maybe some enrichment, certainly some time outdoors.”

Please note that “joycamp” was the Newspeak term for forced labor camps in George Orwell’s 1984.
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/04/03/the-number-one-reason-americans-will-be-sent-to-fema-camps-in-a-hillary-clinton-presidency/

Hillary Clinton Says to Fix The 'Fun-Deficit' in America, 'We Really Need Camps for Adults'

The number one reason that you will be sent to a FEMA camp? Political dissent. Hillary Clinton will go down in history as the FEMA Camp President.

What do you imagine happening at a Hillary Clinton FEMA camp? One thing’s for sure there will not be any emails allowed.

Hillary Clinton will prove to be the Lizzy Borden of this generation.
I am no fan of the Republicans, but the Democrats are dedicated to the overt destruction of the United States of America and the Constitution. Hillary Clinton is the evil personification of the Democratic party
The Democratic Party Is the Enemy of the People

Of all the unconstitutional acts committed by the Democrats, the best, or worst, is yet to come. When Hillary Clinton receives the Democratic nod to be their Presidential candidate, America will enter the darkest days in her history.

America is facing unprecedented challenges and when one surveys the field of presidential candidates and we are forced to say that Donald Trump is our best candidate, it is safe to say that things could not be much worse. American is truly about to learn the meaning of the term “choosing between the lesser of two evils” and Hillary Clinton is as evil as they come.

Ron Paul called Hillary Clinton pro-Fed and pro-War, and these two traits may represent her strong points.

With the country poised to go to war over Syria and/or the South China Sea issues, Hillary Clinton cannot be allowed to enter into the decision making in this frightening series of events or any other crises for that matter. A Hillary Clinton presidency would spell the sudden and decisive doom for this country. Is she worse than Obama? Undoubtedly, she would prove worse for the country than even the current President.

Hillary Clinton cannot be allowed to become president. Her treachery, propensity for criminal behavior and her depraved indifference for her fellow Americans, makes her at the moment, the most dangerous woman in America. SHE IS WORSE THAN OBAMA!

In every scandal that she has been a part of, the body count skyrockets, far beyond the normal actuaries of mortality. Nothing sticks to this woman. If Hillary ever becomes President, history has shown that she is capable of the greatest reign of terror ever perpetrated by a sitting President. Warmongers like John McCain are doing their best to lead the US into World War III on behalf of the globalist bankers. However, McCain looks tame compared to Clinton. After reading the following, even an Obama phone recipient would be hard pressed to throw their blind support behind Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton Is the Enemy of the People
Richard Nixon was run from office for the deletion of 18 minutes of audio tape to cover up a burglary at the Watergate Hotel. This event was considered to be the greatest scandal to ever be visited upon the office of the President. Yet, Nixon’s Watergate transgressions pale in comparison to Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. How this woman is not in prison, is mind-boggling.
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/28/red-alert-the-past-is-the-best-predictor-of-the-future-what-a-hillary-clinton-presidency-would-look-like/

Hillary Clinton Says to Fix The 'Fun-Deficit' in America, 'We Really Need Camps for Adults'

How is she going to hunt anyone when she won't live long enough to see the elections?

God guide the bullet that strikes her.

Alright, "they" got Assange's lawyer, conveniently pushed into the path of a speding train in London.

Next, "they" sent a supposed assassin to the Ecuadorean Embassy in London on a mission to kill Assange inside, but security caught him climbing the wall, who later fled away.

Connecting the dots after Wikileaks published all of those damning Hilary emails….

Anonymous sent: Assange lawyer death- "they pushed Assange's lawyer in front of a train in London. At least the authorities are calling it suspicious.

p.s. The sky is clear blue in California…."

My comment: It has to be that way. You are witnessing live how Bolshevik communists function. There is zero doubt they murdered that lawyer, and that it all goes straight back to Hillary. These are epic times, where we get to see the communist revolution that happened in Russia a century ago, happen in the United States now. The difference is the internet, without it I am certain they would have finalized the takeover by now. If they steal this next election, the takeover will be done.

Hillary is already saying she will hunt down her enemies that supported Trump. She has openly stated she would have Brietbart.com shut down. That has never happened before, and it shows how clearly the communists believe they have America in the bag. And that is BAD NEWS, as far as I see it, only God can save us now.

What the hell is this shit? I aint clicking some random ip link

US Army Webpage Insider Threat

facebook.com/usawtfm/photos/a.391474713605.169598.242181938605/10154545434223606/?type=3&theater

So what will you do when Hillary gets up and drops out of the election?

Daily reminder Assange has all but admitted Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leaks
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

She won't drop out of the election, unless she drops dead, which looks more and more possible lately…

But the Hillary Campaign is using and hiring more hackers to skew the polls, see more here:

IMPORTANT: YESTERDAY I MADE A MISTAKE THAT ROUTED SOURCE CODE READS BACK TO THIS WEB SITE, SO YOU COULD NOT VIEW HILLARY'S SOURCE FROM HERE, THAT IS FIXED NOW AND HILLARY STILL HAS THIS UP.

In the source code for Hillary Clinton's official campaign web site, there is invisible text where she is calling the 2016 election an 18 month hackathon, and she is asking top level computer programmers to help her hack the vote. She also has an inactive link that has to be copied and pasted to work, which when viewed, is a jobs page for computer programmers to help her hack the vote. This invisible text can be read by right clicking her campaign page (between content areas) and viewing page source. It is the first thing on the page and has been placed above the head statement. IT IS STILL THERE THIS MORNING, AUGUST 24.
Go to Hillary Clinton's campaign web site and on the front page, view the page source. Above the head statement, there is Hillary's campaign logo in ASCII art and hidden text that appears to brag about rigging the election:
And when you go to the link that is in that text, it is a jobs page requesting "senior software engineers" to join Hillary's campaign!

I can't believe she has not fixed this yet, because it is more than a smoking gun, it is a truck mounted 5,000 round chain feed actively shooting with a glowing barrel. This should be GAME OVER FOR HILLARY, DO NOT DROP THE BALL, ARCHIVE AND POST!

boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica#.V73EgJiDFBd

ADDITIONAL DAMNING ELECTION RIG REQUEST ON HILLARY'S SITE

Somehow Matthew got through to the regular mail box with this: (I will get the message window working again soon so it won't take luck to get through)
"Just wanted to tell you that I saw at the bottom of the home page this script that seems to produce the same text that was found above. I don't understand it though - why it is there at the bottom of the page. I thought that all scripting was done in the head tag anyway.

God bless you -

Matthew

ADDITIONAL DAMNING ELECTION RIG REQUEST ON HILLARY'S SITE

Somehow Matthew got through to the regular mail box with this: (I will get the message window working again soon so it won't take luck to get through)
"Just wanted to tell you that I saw at the bottom of the home page this script that seems to produce the same text that was found above. I don't understand it though - why it is there at the bottom of the page. I thought that all scripting was done in the head tag anyway.

God bless you -

Matthew

s c ri p t type text j a v a s c ript use s trict f unction t ry v ar m essage = HHHHHH →→HHHH nHHHHHH →→→→HH nHHHHHH →→→→→→→ n→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ Git out the vote! n→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ Join the only 18 month, n boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica nHHHHHH →→→→→→→ nHHHHHH →→→→HH nHHHHHH →→HHHH n .join , i = m essage length, o utput = colors = ; for (message reverse output push message , H ===message colors.push color: # 0 852a0 : message i ?colors push color: # e 51d2e :colors.push ;console.log.apply console, output.join .concat colors catch err ; / s cript

My response: you will have to go to Hillary's page to get the clean working code (I can't embed active code without it making this web site do what it says) and that was a good find. This script, at the bottom of Hillary's page is injecting that message into the head statement. So now I know how she got the text to be green with no apparent instructions there for it to be green.

ANYWAY, this one is sewn up in a clinton body bag . . . . . .

Mike Rivero at Whatreallyhappened.com has been complaining about Hillary hacking him for the last two weeks, AND IT LOOKS LIKE HILLARY FINALLY TOOK HIS SITE DOWN.

I do not know if it is a system specific error that only I can see or what, but when I hit Mike's site, only the ads and side bar links show, the entire column where he comments is gone. You can read what he put up by viewing his page source, but the web site will not render in my version of Firefox, and it is probably sabotage. And Mike probably can't see it. His web site, is from my perspective, DOWN and it has been that way for three days now.
And on that note, it would not surprise me after seeing Hillary's web request for professional "hackers" if it was Hillary's people who caused the problems with this web site. After all, if Soros paid for it, that would be EASY.

After I did a bunch of programming to allow me to hit this server without even logging in, and I began to post like normal, POOF, the other "problem" miraculously cleared up like magic and the old way works again. FAT CHANCE I WILL USE THE OLD WAY ANYMORE, I already know that can be jacked with and have something better now anyway my new method makes it easier to update this web site than it is to update even a Wordpress site, so as a matter of efficiency alone I won't ditch the new code and will be more secure and harder to take down to boot.

GEE, THANKS HILLARY, I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER NOW AND ALL IT TOOK WAS A LITTLE FRUSTRATION and an effort to "do some custom coding". The only caveat is I have to make sure I do it right the first time, because I can't go back and fix mistakes once they show on the front page. Yep, it was probably her.

Anyway, . . . .

WHATREALLYHAPPENED. COM.zip 221.4 MB

I archived this website a wile back, and it contains the dmaning Vince Foster evidence, which Hilary Clinton's hackers forced off the Internet.

archive.org/details/WHATREALLYHAPPENED.COM

FBI files indicting Hillary for Vince Foster's death have mysteriously dissapeared

Yep, that is probably why she is brazen enough to embed a request for election hackers on her own web site - people are working behind the scenes to make everything happen for her, who cares if people know she is hiring hackers and calling the election a "hackathon".
Anyway, about Vince Foster -

From the Daily Mail:
EXCLUSIVE: Missing: FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished from the National Archives

Documents describing Hillary Clinton's role in the death of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished, Daily Mail Online has learned after an extensive investigation Foster is believed to have shot himself with a .38 caliber revolver at Fort Marcy Park along the Potomac River on July 20, 1993

Two former FBI agents involved in the investigation tell Daily Mail Online they issued reports linking Hillary's tirade to Foster's suicide Days before his death, then First Lady ridiculed him mercilessly in front of his peers, say former FBI agents and detailed it in their report 'You have failed us, ' Hillary told Foster, former FBI Jim Clemente told Daily Mail Online Archived material related to the case, housed at National Archives in College Park, Md. were examined by the author to no avail After filing a Freedom of Information request, it was determined that the agents' reports have gone missing

MY RESPONSE: THIS IS WHY VINCE FOSTER WAS MURDERED: MONEY LAUNDERING FOR CLINTON.

I was well aware of Clinton corruption when Vince Foster was murdered, and know what happened there. Vince foster went on a flight to Switzerland, and made a HUGE "briefcase" cash deposit into a Swiss bank account for the Clintons. Somehow word of this got out, and they killed him for it. THAT is the REAL STORY, whatever whitewash about "getting his feelings hurt" being spewed now is a load of CRAP, his death was about money laundering and NOTHING ELSE.
BET YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS GONE HILLARY! TOUGH LUCK, AND CHEW THAT!

So the Daily Mail at least covered the fact that the Vince Foster files are gone. Good for them. But they loaded it all down with bullshit, so NOT SO GOOD for them.
Anyway, their slanted disinfo post is HERE

AHH YES, NOW I REMEMBER: Vince foster was murdered after laundering a boatload of money for Clinton's Whitewater development firm, and having word about him making a huge cash deposit in a Swiss bank account get out. His feelings were not hurt, only his head hurt for 0.0026 seconds at Fort Marcy Park.

Now we know the Clinton way of saying you are dead: If they say "you have failed us", it means you are dead.
DEAR HACKERS WHO ARE DOING HILLARY'S HACK-A-THON: You had better not screw up!

BUMP

Would that include normal Holla Forums users too?

What do you mean?

GLP is controlled opposition, the site itself is owned and operated by tavistock.

Thanks man I'll shitpost in your parent's basement and tell people to never do anything in real life.

Would we as average Holla Forumsacks be at risk if she becomes president?

Pst, didn't u hear?
Come closer.

Closer..

coughing fits, pants of shit, can't fear the hit

Why are you guys bumping this thread? There is already a sticky about spreading pics of her with no makeup on
WITH NO MAKEUP ON!

What a stupid thread

WaRNING
''
WARNING
''
WARNING

Hillary is an evil cunt

Warning! Dogs have trouble eating peanut butter!

Why would you make this thread?

Right on time chaim

Maybe. The Soviets systematically killed, what, a hundred thousand dissenters over the course of twenty years? Even taking every Holla Forums on every chan, our numbers probably don't exceed ten thousand. And we've all given our real IPs to moot, who was always happy to give away user info when the alphabets asked, and/or jim, who has a reputation for being totally incompetent at protecting user info from leaks. And let's not forget that if you ever posted on 4chon, STI handed your IP over to the FBI just for funsies. All a Clintonite regime would have to do is collect those IPs and order the ISPs, mostly notorious kikes who would sell us out without a moments' hesitation, to tell the thought police who had what IP at what time. Some of us would probably escape detection, but if the government really wanted us gone they could get most of us.

Where would I begin, where would I end…

How about Nuclear War with Russia?

Economic collapse followed by Martial Law, then the Public Crackdown where millions of people on the Red List are incarcerated in the FEMA Camps, pending their executions and cremations.

Just the FINAL END of America.

fuck off m8, I did the original digging on tavistock for the /cfg/ threads; GLP's a literal honeypot and anything posted there should be regarded with deep suspicion.

IF appears to belong to an Icelandic IT company called Advania
On first inspection they don't appear to be an ISP so I'd recommend not clicking that shit.

Can't be fucked digging but may be worth looking into…

fuck off m8, I did the original digging on tavistock for the /cfg/ threads; GLP's a literal honeypot and anything posted there should be regarded with deep suspicion.

Are you frustrated, shillkun?

what did he mean by this?

What about europoors?

What you stated in the entire purpose of the NSA, to find the Political Dissidents, and the Christians too in America, and worldwide I might have you, for the purpose of their arrests and executions. The NSA, which was started by the Satanist general Michael Aquino, who lives in San Francisco, and General Paul Vallely, another Satanist, is a U.S. Army installation. What other is the purpose of the Army? It is to kill the enemy, plain and simple. And the U.S. Army has stated that Evangelical Christians are the enemy (though they are peaceful, productive citizens, and are not terrorists, unlike radical Muslims).

Warning!

OP makes stupid fucking threads and ruins Holla Forums!

Warning pigeons shit on cars!

Warning Ted Cruz may not be a loyal American patriot!

But there are some real juicy leaks on GLP from time to time, though a lot that is posted on there is baloney or is commonly repeated information.

Definitely a little bit safer. The US government won't directly go for yuros unless they're big-name players. That said, if you live in a 1984-tier shithole like Germany, your own government will probably receive your name on a list so your own thought police can deal with you themselves.

Well remember that the National Enquirer stated at the time when Cruz dropped out of his Presidential Campaign that his father was involved in the JFK Assassination. And the Indianapolis lawyer who dug up that photo from on old archive, guess what? He got whacked too!!

Remember, in order to get somewhere you have to rock the boat a little!!!

Calm down there faggot.

Now tell me about the girls, why do they wear the hammer? where do I find shitlord 3DPD grills?

Assuming for a second you're not a shill: do you honestly believe poopy pants is going to have any effect on voters? Do you think pushing the Parkinsons angle is going to do anything but remind people of their grandmothers? See the thing is if you sit down and have an honest conversation with most folks they'll tell you the president is just a puppet and in the grand scheme of things which corporate whore sleeps in the white house is of little consequence. But a serial killer? A literal sociopath for whom money laundering and racketeering are just side hobbies? I would propose this as the superior narrative for digging and dissemination, at least for anyone genuinely interested in seeing Trump become the next POTUS.

They are gonna try to assassinante trump. I bet you