My gf is about to turn 18

What should I get for her birthday?

a better boyfriend

/thread

Holy shit.
😂😂😂👌

Birth control

Fertilised eggs.

are you fucking serious what the fuck Holla Forums, emojis?

the ole lickaroo

We finally have emojis? AWESOME
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Those tits are disgusting. Not only are they cow udders, easily the worst kind of tits, but look at those gigantic, puffy areola. What cruel god makes this kind of combination? Small, perky, cute, those are what all tits should be, not bloated and missaped. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Kikes are known to have all sorts of genetic illness and deformities but personally I would completely drain those milkbags before tossing her in the oven.

Yes, it'd be nice if everything looked exactly the way we wanted. But unfortunately not everyone agree's with each other. Wow, look at those tits, they should be different because I say so. Jesus, how childish can you be. "Ooh mommy! Why can't everybody be exactly like I want them to?! It's not fair! It's sooo gross!"

They're a mess. Your ebin meme doesn't change that.

Ah yes, the famous, original response "You gross fat feminist!" I think you're mistaken. I'd be saying the same thing if you were talking about how a dick didn't look the way you wanted it to. I'm just surprised at how retarded you can be "Boohoo! Nothing's fair! Tits aren't perfect boohoo!"

Yeah I don't like them either, I like small perky tits better. Doesn't mean I go crying "disgusting tits! Why can't they be like I want! I deserve perfect things!"

Oh shit, the 'triggered' response. Even more original. I bet you put a lot of thought into that. Ouch, really hurts. :, (

😂😂😂😂

Yeah I'm very hurt, very angry, extremely triggered. It's sad how this is your only defense in an argument, can you perhaps put more thought into your replies? What would you like me to do? Blow up and rant about how women are oppressed and fat people should be loved? Should I give up and just agree with you, that everything should be the way you want it? Or should I just stop replying because you're incapable of forming a complete sentence?

Sorry for not agreeing with you earlier. You're right, I got angry and I was just being so dumb. You're right. I'm just mad, sorry : (

To be honest though, yeah I'm a bit irritated because talking with people who have two brain cells can be a bit frustrating. I mean, I was just having a conversation about my view points and how it seems pretty childish to complain about how imperfect things are. The world doesn't start and stop in between your eyes. But because you realized you were quickly being beat and you began to realize how childish you were being, you resorted to the only comeback you knew. "u mad bro lolol XDXD triggered! lolol!"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You further prove my point

Jesus Christ, are you sure you should even be here? Is this really the place for you? You're like a girl who's really self-confident about her body image getting really mad that her tits don't match what she wishes she had. Why don't you just post your tits and let us judge them already? They might not be as bad as you think. Maybe you just need to lose a little weight. Stop being mad. Let us help you. Post your tits.

Yeah I might if I wasn't underage : ) I'm not too self confident though, I don't think I'm super beautiful. I'm not mad about my image though, just irritated that this guy thinks everything should be perfect, whether it comes to tits or not.

Is that you, Babi? Didn't we tell you not to come back here?

Don't know who Babi is. Also I like it here : ) usually interesting boards.

You're making a mistake.

By asking about Babi or being on Holla Forums. If about Babi it only interests me more

MODS!!!

DYSNOMIA!!!

You know exactly what's being referred to. Get out while you can.

Please tell me more about Babi, looked them up and got no results.

Find a big nigger to join in the bedroom. Let her cuck you. You may even like nigger sperm

It's your own fault.

Didn't even know about Holla Forums until 6 months or so ago. Please tell

Your micropeen, obviously.

Only thing I'm gonna tell you is to shoo. Go away. Go play Monopoly with your parents or something.

Please

Please what? There's no mystery to it, some lass who shared a few pics. Something you won't and shouldn't do. Go off and don't come back.

Please tell the story of Babi. Lots of people share pictures but don't always become known for it

fin

Essentially just a literal who.

man chin

Thank you

Now go away and do something good with your life.

Okay

Good girl.