Second date

You may remember a couple of weeks ago, how I told you I had a museum date with a girl who I like. She sent me a message again today, wondering how things were going. After a couple of messages back and forth, she said you wanted to meet again douring the vacation, right? Well, if you are free this week we could meet up again. After I said yes and asked her if she had any place she wanted to go, she suggested a large park in my city which she has never visited before. The date is this wednesday, wish me luck ya fagets.

I hope it will be nice weather and that she wears a summer dress or a skirt.

this ain't going anywhere, OP

I hope she will be okay with holding hands.

I was going to be a cynical shit, but you know what, Good luck op, I wish the best.

wish you the best OP

Hope it goes well m8

Don't fucking come back here after this, hope you get cancer and die normalfag bitch

He won't need to. One by one they will disappear. Then you will be all alone posting your memes for no one to see.

Glad to hear that, OP.

We'll know it worked out if we never see you again. Good luck OP.

I will probably give you a status report no matter.

Crazy idea that just hit me, I could make the food. I have a recipe for an awesome pie with bacon, vegetables and ground beef.

that's not allowed in Sweden

MODS MODS MODS

I contacted her and asked if she was okay with pie and if there was any kind of food that for some reason she could not eat. While she initially said 'You don't have to go that far for my sake', after I said 'I'll make some for myself regardless, you can have a taste if you like.' and assured her that it wouldn't be a problem to make or bring along she changed her opinion and said she would like to share some pie with me.

Should've made spaghetti…

good luck you glorious faggot, make us proud.

Op here, I am back. Personally I think it went well. We walked around looking at different statues and talking a bit casually. One funny exchange was: Her: 'The sculptor sure seems to like naked people.' to which i replied: 'Well, I also find naked people very interesting.' which she found funny. She seemed to like the pie, she first took a large piece, which she didn't manage to eat all of, so i let her take the piece with her home. The weather was warm, but cloudy and she didn't wear a dress or a skirt. In fact, I noticed that her outfit was quite similar to my own, dark jeans, slip on shoes and a short sleeved shirt, I have had this feeling that she might have had sliced up arms since I had never seen her before in short sleeves, however, it turns out not to be the case. She told me that in the future she wants a job without much social arrangements and stuff, where she can work alone in front of a computer or something. She also told me that after a lot of social interaction, she enjoys going to her room to be alone, just to wind down. My biggest spaghetti moment was when I asked her if she wanted to hold hands. After walking along for a while I asked her "do you want to hold hands?" to which she replied "Why?" I replied "Why not?" after a short pause I said "You said just now that this place is like a maze, right?" to which she laughed and said "My sense of direction may be poor, but I think I should be okay."

I feel sorry about the hand holding. However everything else seems to have gone okay.

Nice. Perhaps it was your spaghetti in your sweaty hands that distracted her?

good, I don't wanna share my memes with normalfags

I sincerely hope you are both autistic otherwise the hand hold fiasco is a total disaster

Yes. I would say she is more introverted and talks way less in school than me.

Ouch! That one hurts.

fact.

Good god this was painful to read. Pray she's as autistic as you, you're only hope at this point.