Rudolf Hess' documents will be released on 2017

Reminder that Rudolf Hess' documents will be released on 2017.

source: ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n1p20_weber.html

the site is good, but for those archive fags among you: archive.is/Pr9it

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n1p20_weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how am I supposed to determine if they are genuine or fabrications?

They will be genuine. It's safer than to fake something.
But some (((people))) will coincidental lose some pages before the release.
Not that, whatever would stand in the papers, would change the normies view on anything

there will also be some papers that will be released by the 40s, the 2040s that is.

How can we ensure their authenticity? No idea, but I'm pretty sure they'll be quite a redpill on WW2

Buuuuhmp

What's so sensitive about them that requires this sealed order?

That would be long after the Queen croaks, right?

This. Its retarded to think these upcoming released documents will be any sort of truthful revelations.

disgusting

The Queen is 90 years old today, while she most probably is in better health that say, Shillary Clinton because secret advanced medical research reaches her before anyone else it wouldn't be surprising if she dies tomorrow or after, by 2040 her corpse will probably be 20 years old or something.

What an odd channel tbh.

Ye, it's some Croat who has uploaded pretty much all Landser songs

>ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n1p20_weber.html
Good redpills here.

true, the website is full of historical revisionism

when I tried to use it as a source once, (((they))) told me they wouldn't accept sources from a website with "white supremacist ties"

recommended tbh

Just use the same arguments and use the sources IHR does. Like this:

1. Ilse Hess, Rudolf Hess: Prisoner of Peace (Torrance, Calif.: IHR, 1982), pp. 31-38, 25-27; Wolf R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess (London: W.H. Allen, 1986), pp. 17-24; Eugene K. Bird, Prisoner # 7: Rudolf Hess, (New York: Viking Press, 1974), pp. 184, 200, 209-210.

2. W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, pp. 50, 66-67; Ilse Hess, Rudolf Hess: Prisoner of Peace, pp. 15, 24.

3. Hess statement to Sir John Simon, June 10, 1941. Quoted in: Ilse Hess, Rudolf Hess: Prisoner of Peace, p. 14.

4. Quoted in: W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, pp. 391-392.

5. Alpheus T. Mason, Harlan Fiske Stone: Pillar of the Law (New York: Viking, 1956), p. 716.

6. William O. Douglas, An Almanac of Liberty (1954), p. 96. Quoted in: William J. Bosch, Judgment on Nuremberg (Chapel Hill, NC: Univ. of North Carolina, 1970), pp. 132-133.

7. Quoted in: H. K. Thompson, Jr. and Henry Strutz, eds., Dönitz at Nuremberg: A Reappraisal, (Torrance, Calif.: 1983), p. 196.

8. Report of Robert Jackson, United States Representative to the International Conference on Military Trials, London, 1945 (Washington, DC: US State Dept., 1949), pp. 104-106, 303.; Whitney R. Harris, Tyranny on Trial: The Evidence at Nuremberg (Dallas: S.M.U. Press, 1954), pp. 16-17.

9. Jackson letter to Truman, Oct. 12, 1945. Quoted in: Robert E. Conot, Justice at Nuremberg (New York: Harper & Row, 1983), p. 68.

10. R. Conot, Justice at Nuremberg (New York: Harper & Row, 1983), p. 44.

11. Office of the United States Chief of Counsel for the Prosecution of Axis Criminality, Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression (11 vols.), Washington, DC: US Gov't., 1946-1948. (The "red series."), Volume 2, pp. 466, 469, 477-478.

12. R. Conot, Justice at Nuremberg, pp. 347-348, 501; W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, p. 229.

13. See, for example: "Rudolf Hess," Washington Post (editorial), August 19, 1987; Letter by Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper, The New York Times, May 1, 1984.

14. R. Conot, Justice at Nuremberg, p. 487; W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, pp. 235-236.

15. Sunday Express, London, April 27, 1969. Quoted in: W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, pp. 392-393.

16. W. R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, pp. 265-266.

17. Eugene K. Bird, Prisoner # 7: Rudolf Hess, p. 152 and passim.

18. Winston S. Churchill, The Grand Alliance (Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1950), p. 55.

19. Interview with Bild am Sonntag, April 10, 1977. Quoted in: Wolf R. Hess, My Father Rudolf Hess, p. 402.

It's great that a Jewish supremacist is a much more reliable source, isn't it.

Thanks for the advice fam. I'll make sure to use that next time.

should be noted that one of the figures that rejected it was a full blown commie, you could watch him talk for what seems like forever about how every single soviet crime was a hoax and about how the russian people flourished under communism

just to think that today, denying any of the soviet crimes, which resulted in tens if not hundreds of times more deaths than "nazi crimes" is legal and perfectly fine, but if you deny the holohoax for one second, you become a full-blown rayyciss anti-semite nazi white soopremacist.

what's the song in the background of the webm?

I liked Hess before, but now that webm makes him a full blown hero, i know he was before, but that speech is godly.
Great Man

Very nice.
Bump.

whatcha slidin

why were the papers locked up for so long anyway?

You newfags are insufferable.

Hess was one of the greatest men in the history of our movement. He paid a price worse than death. The least we can do for his sacrifice is to remember it. If we don't forget, he will live forever.

The catalog is full of duplicate threads, slides, and topics we've covered weekly and sometimes daily. This topic rarely gets discussed.

gotta make sure it's too late to punish anyone

Test

Fuck it didn't work after all

Just checking why this gif wasn't playing it's a jpg!

No, Mark Weber works for the traditional enemy.

what the fuck kind of shady shit are you up to? reported.