Information wants to be free

Information wants to be free

If you can access information, then yes.

If you can't access it, then you'll just have to try harder. Meanwhile I will continue to encrypt my information.

ok, then post your name, address, social security number, credit card numbers, and a photo of yourself

But that's illegal.

Information doesn't want anything, it's information. Stop personifying inanimate objects like you're still in grade school.

no it isn't

yes

Name's David

Being anonymous is a freedom also

I wanna cum inside that.

gayyyy

did you really need to post that? do you really think anons wouldn't reach this conclusion on their own? think before your shitpost.

No they would'nt lollll

"Free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

Information doesn't want anything. It can't, because it's not alive. Get wrecked, anarchy.

t. real world

Fixed

ok pal

the feminazi can fuck off back into never getting a proper life or boyfriend because she cant handle men

t. virgin

That's actually pretty damn funny.

buttmad libtards detected

Sluts exist to be used like garbage
toss yourself

i am