Great movies with shit endings

great movies with shit endings

pic related

It has the original book ending, plus the real life ending
Also not shitty at all, it softly revealed most frenchmen are rampant homosexuals
Probably the best hitman movie out there

Time traveling train.

The theatrical ending completely ruins the whole point of the story. Though this movie didn't follow the book properly to begin with.

the franchise should have ended after the first film to be honest

I liked the part with the mannequin.

what was the original book ending?

bullshit ending m8

They have yet to do a proper adaptation of I Am Legend.

I don't even remember how it ended

they fugged and then what? the aliens just die?

The mannequin turns and looks at him when he first notices it in that scene.

Law Abiding Citizen

It's funny I thought they would do more with that scene but they don't. It always stuck out to me.

Was the original film with Vincent Price more accurate?

It would have been better if he had escaped and rode off into the sunset. Also why wasn't Jesus black in this movie?

He's the Son of God, not the son of sod.

You need to enlighten youself, and learn that god don't be real, lol.

this is a good choice. The movie peaked towards the end and you expected some sort of glorious ending but it was just some crappy love scene.

he do

this

This is a joke right?

out-of-focus monster man ruins the whole movie

It was a nice movie for the most part, but it tried too hard to give some uplifting ending for doc when it could have just had him leaving some message for Marty about having led some nice life with his wife in the past.

This feels like some weird joke.

i enjoyed the movie until i saw the ending. now it's a shit movie.

No its real. Turns out its about some feminist who used to be against MRA's but gets a better understanding of them and becomes more sympathetic.

Agreed.

movie was good until the fucking ayylmaos

this film is dogshit and pure reddit core

That was shit the whole way through. Danny Boyle is a hack.

Does she kill the niggers or something?

Wasn't The Mechanic supposed to be a remake of it until the cast disagreed with the original plot?

That one in particular has always bothered me since the first time I watched it, and the worst part is that it was actually ok to me up until the end. Yes, it was pretty far-fetched most of the time and there were some pretty big plot holes (i.e. not a single person knowing that the guy they just placed in the solitary confinement cell of their maximum security prison owned the fucking warehouse right next to it), but overall, it was a pretty fresh concept that I thought was interesting: a guy who kills people from prison even though they're miles away from him. Killing off Clyde the way they did was just about the worst thing they could've done. If he'd won, it would've been actually memorable because at least there would've been some sort of statement about how flawed the court system is and how if you want justice bad enough, sometimes you have to take things into your own hands, even if you become a monster in the process. Instead, Rice and Dunnigan trap him in his own cell with the bomb he made in a shitty "Aha-look-I-just-tricked-you-with-your-own-scheme-and-now-you're-going-to-die" thing and end up giving in to what he was doing for most of the whole movie without thinking twice about it, making themselves no better than he was.

Was any of the 2014 reboot actually good? I only watched it once and can hardly remember any of it.

Jesus, not sure how I fucked that one up. I meant 2011, sorry.

Niggers are hideous.

Reminds me of a certain anime about a certain note.
Light did nothing wrong

A lot of people on this site, especially here and /a/, hate that series with a passion because it's edgy shounen and whatnot, but like Law Abiding Citizen, I at least enjoyed the concept of it and thought it was rather interesting, especially with the depth of the notebook's rules and limitations. I wasn't a huge fan of how half the series was everyone thinking about how they were going to outsmart the person right next to them in the same room by playing psychological 84D underwater multidimensional chess with each other, but I was willing to overlook it when the story picked up in between those times. I was really hoping Light would win because even if the series ended right as he walked out of the warehouse and left it like that, that would've been ok with me as long as he, Mikami and whoever else was on their side shaped the world how they saw fit simply because they had the power and will to do so. Of course, that never happened and Ohba turned him into a whiny little bitch before bumping him off just for the sake of having "true justice" come out on top in the end. I honestly didn't think I'd get my favorable ending but Christ, that was probably like the complete opposite of what a lot of the series' readers/viewers were secretly hoping for.

It was a post-911 remake of a classic 70's pseudo-drama action flick, but a good one
Post-911 i don't get to this day other than a slimy buzzword, movie portrays exagerated as fuck things, more so than the original film, which was actually quite down to the ground regarding Bronson taking careful steps not to get caught, even with heavy survelliance
The cast, being a bunch of heebs who care more about their fictitious ego/personas instead of the fucking plot, remade the highly iconic ending for a PG-13 feel good ending for the whole family, which is as brute as the original but changes the entire meaning of it
It's shit, Statham is mostly shit, plot is shit, photography is shit and the action is mostly shit
Nice car thou

Original Mechanic might be one of those rare movies with a good beginning and a good ending, but a mediocre to decent movie itself

They were good until it became Jamie Foxx's "AWW HELL NA WHITEY, DIS IS DA BLACK MAN'S TIME TO SHINE" power fantasies.

>Collateral

Cab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdog

>Miami Vice

An undercover narcotics cop and his fellow officers take down a white supremacist gang

>Law Abiding Citizen

He and a superjew kill a white father/husband who was trying to get vengeance for the family he lost due to Foxx's involvement with the court system that fucked him

>Django Unchained

Works with Christophe Waltz as a bounty hunter killing white southerners and actually has a line in the film at one point after he's asked how he likes his profession saying, "Kill white people and get paid for it? What's not to like?"

>The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Gets revenge on the corporation made up almost entirely of white people that inadvertently turned him into a superhuman and is only stopped by Spider-Man toward the end of the film

It almost feels to me like all he has to hear is a one-sentence summary from his doubtlessly Jewish agent of the next movie he's going to be in that goes something like, "You get to kill white people in this one" and he immediately accepts the role. If he and Louis C.K. ever co-star together in something in the future, I'll be sure to avoid it like the fucking plague.

It's famlet syndrome. Short blacks have deep insecurity.

This sounds retarded…yet I also have heard this freaks out normalfags who watch it. How fucking sheltered can you get?

Foxx has never been in anything good.

>not liking Collateral

Come on man, it wasn't brilliant but it was comfy as fuck if only for the nighttime drive scenes and shots of L.A. after dusk. I'm certainly not a fan of him by any means but I thought that that movie overall was good even with him in it.

Homosexual NEET buzzword are not a form of film critique
The rest spells like a summary for a neo80fag aka Drivelet autists who care about pure style and no substance, reason why crap like Only God Forives exist
Collateral ending is another ride altogether, pure shit and an actual famous context immersion (that's a phrase for you) breaker with the sudden "we wuz sharchootah" in the ending

>believing there was no substance whatsoever in Drive

T O P W E W L A D
O
P
W
E
W
L
A
D

BTW, what is the movie that you posted the poster of about? I only saw the webm where the white girl get BLACKED by two nigs.

Throughout the 5 and a half hour ride, the main character is taken in by a middle-aged asexual man after being found beaten and left in an alley, and the two slowly form a friendship. At the end of the movie, the man turns out to have lied about being asexual and tries to rape her in her sleep, who she then shoots and kills.

Niggers are already insecure as it is, then you add the manlet syndrome into the mix. What a nasty little nigger hobbit.

This one?

I think it would have been a bolder decision to make Wallace reveal himself as being on the side of the English the entire time.

Also does everyone have to be white?

I don't mind that there were ayy lmaos, but they did it in such a shit way

If L was the one to defeat Light, instead of that fucking kid it would have been 1000x better.

Yes it was more accurate (The most accurate of the adaptations), but I don't think it captured the feel of desperation or isolation the book had.

I remember hearing Richard Matheson say something along the lines of "They should have just shot my book".

Wrong.

The Omega Man is superior to both Last Man on Earth and I Am Woll Smoth, although the least accurate adaptation. It didn't try to become a philosophical, melodramatic, or science fiction masterpiece, but it wasn't over the top or far fetched from reality either. I love how the vampires are just diseased crazed people instead of zombies or some shit, it feels more realistic yet surreal. Also, that ending shot was a really good Christ allegory, pure kino.

Cab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdogvCab driver with little to no experience with guns whatsoever is somehow able to kill a middle aged white hitman who has been doing his job for decades simply because he's the underdog
no wonder i hated this

I heard good things but I saw some stills for the at movie and the ugly harambie niggress put me off from watching it.

Oh Christ, did I just inadvertently create a fucking copypasta

a guy finds a girl in his alleyway with a bashed and bloody head. he helps her recover for a few days, so she just tells the tale of her life. She based all of her post-pubescent life around increasingly dangerous/immoral sexual acts which led her to that alleyway.

yikes dude, no need to be all presidential about it

Oh my fuck that would be hot…

Yes why the fuck would there be any niggers in Medieval Scotland

why not? race didn't exist before the 19th century

On second thought, that might be interesting to see happen

Of course not. There was no race because no one saw a nigger, jew or other shit skin before after they did scientists studied them and determined they were a different inferior race.

Fantastic Fear of Everything ends on a really weird note, almost implying that something terrible happened. I guess it's what the movie does all along, but I would like a better conclusion.

Is everything before the ending good though?

Wold work better as a video game tbh.

Not great but the ending really hurt it.

I bet she grew up in a christian family and this is her way of getting back at daddy, due to the fact that she now lives a shitty life, with men who don't want anything to do with her beyond pump-and-dump and she blames the emptiness on her father and her upbringing.