Dress an user

Hi… So, I'm one of those guys that wears comic book shirts.

I gotta go do some socializing next month, and I'm looking at some shirts on eBay and Redbubble (in case someone was going to suggest something from another site that will charge a ridiculous amount both for the shirt and the shipping, please don't suggest something not on one of those two sites.)

I just want to post some that I'm considering and get your reaction if you think any of them look pretty good.

If your opinion is negative on every single one your entire opinion will be discarded and ignored (I just say this pre-emptively because there's always one guy who just shows up in whatever thread I make to disagree with whatever I say and insult my tastes and intelligence.)

And naturally, my search is limited to characters I like and I've a preference for more obscure designs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sears.com/outdoor-life-men-s-single-pocket-t-shirt/p-041VA55604912P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CJemoOnCuNACFROUfgodyI8D8w&gclsrc=aw.ds#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jump off a fucking bridge

You first, ass.

Cyclops one is straight up a bland hipster BBT shit tier shirt.

Like the Red Lantern one. Thing one would be something I'd see a kid wear. Blackbolt's kinda too obscure even with Marvel's pushing of Inhumans. Nova one is fine if uncreative.

No. Yes. Don't know the character but looks neat. Fuck Cyclops.

Fuck off. See above. Don't care about Dethlok.

All in all, just generic crap you'd fined at a Walmart. Fuck that.

Does autism really make it that hard to express yourself?

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe its not "this one guy" complaining about everything, but rather you being stupid and having shit taste?

Not even that user, but consider >>>/suicide/
All of these shirts make you look autistic.
The only one you could get away with is the Reverse Flash one, as normal folk know it from The Flash show.

Reminder that these shirts and other shitty casual merchandise anyone can connect with is why we're in the state we are now.
Also, that Red Lantern one is crooked and gives me PTSD.

Cyclops is probably my favorite character of all time.

Also, the rest of the shirts will be from redbubble, so if you think the shirt might look good in another color, assume it's available in it.

This entire thread is BBT tier shit

Alright I was trying to be as nice as I could but you've gone too far now.

Did your parents also die in the Crooked Shirt Accidient of 2013?
Mine did

You're wasting your breath with the excessive hostility and negativity. If you don't like the thread, minimize it and post in one you do. Make better choices, user. Learn how to socialize.

Stop it, please.

1) Cyclops is shit and you should feel bad.

2) No one will get any of the references on your shirt, leading to only you getting it, and needing to explain it to others, which ruins any chance you have of getting a new friend or laid.

Tifa will get you weird looks from women, 3rd one is fine, you can pass it off as tribal wear.

You just had to bring it up, didn't you?

Wear the Red Hood one and get bullied by people thinking it's Memepool.

Debate me, bro.

2 is acceptable for social gatherings.

1 2 and 4. 3 is shitty Doge memes and needs to die. 2nd one you can pretend you're a Cherokee and get the Liberal women all over you.

I still remember the screams. So many shirts. All crooked. Every single one

Get the Dex'Starr one, that's my favourite. You won't be edgy if you get that one. Does it come in a bundle with the Red Lantern one?

So, you think Batman is shit then?

That's irrelevant to me. When someone does recognize it, that's an instant friend. If they don't they might ask about it, but either way if the design itself looks cool it raises awareness of whatever it is. Sometimes a neat design is just a neat design, though.

I like the one with Calvin and Hobbes as Godzilla and Jet Jaguar. Mainly because I'm a Godzilla fan.

user, plz just stop. These aren't well designed shirts at all. This is the kind of cheap crap only casuals and kids that don't know better would buy. Some of these are just too obscure for casuals to even know about either.

The Dex-Starr one is okay. That's the best you can do, user. Just okay. Please stop spamming the thread now.

Make your own Energizer shirt. It's simple and subtle.

Used to follow the same logic, and so I decided that if I'm going to wear something like this, It has no be super vague. The type of shirt that if you don't get the reference instantly, then you'll assume it's one of those generic shirt designs you get on cheapest discount tees.
Definitely not something tho features a franchise logo front an center.
And by god, never wear anything that has the name of a franchise front and center.

My last post only had two images, because this is everything I'm considering at the moment.

Oh, and this one also.

This kind of roundabout logic is why we're not getting anywhere in this thread.

You want advice on a shirt? Go ask your god damn parents. Tell them "I want to get a geeky shirt to go out with in a few weeks, and can you give me advice on these designs?"

Also, I know the meme is we're a bit backwards on imageboards, but are you seriously asking for fashion advice on a Mongolian Cheese Rolling Board, and need to plan clothing a month out?

Get the Dex'Starr one, that's my favourite. You won't be edgy if you get that one. Does it come in a bundle with the Red Lantern one?

You know, we'd respond better to your attempts at marketing your shitty t-shirt website to us if you were honest about it from the start and didn't try to trick us with this low-tier, blatantly-obvious stealth marketing bullshit.

The fourth one's based on a meme too, specifically the three wolf moon shirt.

The second is definitely my favorite design of the three, and the fact that the last two reference memes is *exactly* why I wanted advice on this. I don't like meme shirts, but I really like the art on that version of Red XII, and stuff with him is really rare or terrible furry shit.

user, I think you need to learn about jokes. I was taking the piss out of him and making a joke that they're both red lantern shirts. The shirt is very edgy and he should not get it.

Anyways, the Three Wolf Moon is an older maymay kids won't get.

I am taking the genuine advice in the thread. The first one posted, the generic Cyclops face one, I don't much like the design, but I do like the character so I wanted feedback. It is overly minimalistic for my taste.

I like this sort of shirt, I always have. I used to dress more outlandishly when I was younger. I still wear these with cargo pants and big metal boots. I get away with it because I'm relatively good-looking and in good physical shape, but for the record, I'm a relative recluse. I have OCD, I avoid going out when I can. But I walk a pack of dogs a couple hours a day and lift weights. I'm weird, I get that. I've embraced it.

I tried being boring. I tried the button-up shirts and blue jeans. I hate it, I'll do it if a job calls for it, but if I'm out in my daily life the way I dress makes me feel good. It's an extension of the distraction strategy I developed as a teen.

These four shirts for example, I currently own and wear in regular rotation.

Dress like an adult, you sperg.
Nah, I'm just messin. Wear whatever you want. I don't care.

I love the design of this Type O Negative shirt, but I'm hesitant to wear it because it says "slow, deep and hard" directly above the ass.

Suits you pretty well then tbh

Because you're a faggot

Most of these are surface level references so I'm guessing most people will "get them"
Instead of ordering a shirt just to maybe get someone's notice, why don't you just coordinate an outfit that looks good on you

I don't know t-shits seem a little spergy to me but maybe something like a phone case or similar wouldn't be that bad. You just gotta keep it subtle.

I like this idea.

The first one is good.

Never ask for advice and then get snooty about how you get it. That's the kind of shit that invites thread derailing and baiting.

Allright faglord, i decided to give you some better alternatives from good comics. I might actually wear those myself.

Be sure to buy your shirts not too baggy, i like the unisex cut from redbubble.

You're welcome.

Sorry, my bad

I like the designs of the latter two in theory, but I'm not *that* huge a fan of either.

And I hate Preacher. Not to mention the shirt has the title right on it, and would be associated with the Seth Rogan show now.

Quads confirm

Why not try wearing normal clothes that don't make you look like a fucking billboard? Or maybe you get off on being a corporate whore with no personality.

See:

Isn't that from that movie Evolution?

I read that post already. There are endless types of clothes to wear that don't involve advertising for corporate intellectual properties. I don't care that you think you're good looking or in shape, you're taking part in the destruction of western culture.

Yeah, that's not a Transmetropolitan three-eye smiley IIRC

Boy, from the tone of some of these replies it looks more like a dressing down.

smh tbh fam

If you can pass you should dress as a trap.

No. I'm pretty sure nobody's wasting their breath typing to you about how much of a faggot you're being, OP.

You have autism. You may not notice, but you do.
I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers.
I'm going to kiss your dog and make love to your sister.
There's only one way to cure yourself. Delete System32, and hang yourself, you fucking autistic cunt.

Here you go. Don't wear vidya or Holla Forums shirts if you plan on actually socializing. You'll thank me later.

This is Hottopic the thread.

The closest to these sort of shirts I've worn is the Planet Express logo.

PICK ONE

don't wear tshirts with anybody's logo on it, not just capeshit. other than that, good post. OP is hilarious, though he's not trying to be.

Chinos yes, but a baggy Vans shirt? I'd go with a plain colour, something dark yet vibrant. Maybe a deep red?

How about pic related? Maybe in a more unisex fit, but regardless

why do you assume people who get the references on your t-shirt will be friends with you? we understand those references just fine and we think you're a loser.
are you just really, really into hanging out with obese redditors to talk about IT and fucking each other's obese wives, because that's the road you're heading down here.

That's exactly the colour I was thinking. Good work.

Hey wizards,

My name is Xiang Lou and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass SJW comic scans. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten called normal? I mean, I guess it’s fun asserting everyone you don't like has autism or is a normie because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to MarySue articles.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I have a successful career writing comic books, and voice act as a hobby. What have you done in the comics field, other than “jack off to rule34 of children's cartoons”? I also got straight A’s, and have a banging hot nerdy girlfriend (We just had cosplay sex; Shit was SO normal). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my hot nerdy girlfriend who also wears comic book clothes.

DUDE. Take it from an ageing geek, INVEST IN SOME BUTTON UP SHIRTS.

If shirts with buttons are beyond your sphere of experience, lurk the fashion, style and SWAG boards until you level up. There are a lot of infographics for noobs which boil it all down to easily assimilated questionable advice.

But please don't top off a t-shirt/ponytail/neckbeard ensemble with a fedora and think you've acquired swag.

Some of these posts are downright embarrassing.

Here comes the defenses though…

It's almost as if… And stay with me now, we're going into some fucking deep territory here:

They're paid to wear the clothes, are working with the companies behind the designs to curry favour or, and here's the kicker: To get the autistic people to follow them and become fans.

Come on OP, stop justifying yourself, just grab a plain shirt and some jeans. The fact you had to go this far and saved more images of celebrities than the shirts you wanted yourself, while spamming the thread/board, is proof most of the anons here were right about you all along.

Notice how you've posted another 40 image in the 3 minutes it took me to write this.

You're projecting hard, and it's only making you look worse.

:DD

But if the shirts looked bad, the celebs wouldn't wear them as it would hurt their public image. Your assertion would only make you even more wrong.

Which part of "They wear the same shirts OP wears so people like him like them" didn't you comprehend? There's a lot you can get away with in the world of celebrity, and wearing a shitty shirt every few weeks is one of them, provided you dress well every other time.

Notice how they're wearing these things in casual senses, or at Comic-related events. They're not going to the parties with other celebrities wearing them, just on their own or with a few friends.

Anyways, gonna stop posting. Myself and other anons tried to fix OP's style, but he wants to fuck it up. Have fun samefag.

Don't worry user, you posted user. Once you leave the thread no one else will know what a spergy asshole you acted like in this thread.

But you'll know. And you'll never forget.

Listen OP, I'm only posting this out of concern for you in the vain hope that you'll take my advice; Don't wear reddit-tier nerd clothes or you're likely to attract redditors and SJWs. The pics I posted form what I call the "Pussy destroyer special". You wear this combo and literally any girl will get down and suck your god damned dick whenever you want dude. I'm not fucking kidding around here

Fuck off, OP, you unbearable faggot.

You had me with the pants and plaid, but the green won't work.

I never said it looks good. It just causes girls to suck your dick.

Hey guys my first shirt came in. What do you think?

If you criticize me in any way I'll ignore you

I love the shirt, it's very subtle so only my nerdy friends would get the reference ^^

Does it come with a built in speaker that plays a laugh track when someone reads the shirt? I'd hate to think people wouldn't know when to laugh along.

No, but it's OK, I can use my phone (pic related) for that

Not OP here, but honest question: Is it important that the shoes match the pants, and if so, to what degree? Is the important match hue, saturation and/or brightness?

I dunno, man, those actually sound like legit points.

Just fucking wear a plain T-shirt. Anyone over the age of 12 who wears this shit deserves to be bullied.

Light top, darker leg, darkest footwear.

Thank you, but I still have so many questions, such as "why?"
Where should I look for answers?

There's literally no fashion boards on here. /fashion/ doesn't exist, /style/ has 3 posts from last year etc.

>>>/fit/ might be able to help you out, but they may also dress you up as a cuteboy and keep asking for photos. In fact, this is the most likely event.

Literally blocked and reported to moot. Enjoy your ban, fag. I warned you earlier, but you didn't listen. You just had to bring this up, didn't you, smart guy?

Fashion has roots in color theory. Typically you want an outfit to consist of complementary colors and neutrals (such as khaki, black, and white). If you separate an outfit into three basic parts; Top, Bottoms, and Shoes, you want neutral bottoms (since that's typical), A shirt that consists of complementary colors or a single color, and shoes that are either neutral (tan, brown, black, or white) or complementary to the color of your shirt. If you're going to have colored shoes, it's best for it to be darker than your shirt, since this'll cast the visual focus of the outfit away from your feet, and darker-colored shoes are less likely to clash with any colored shirts you may wear.

I forgot pic related; It's what I'd consider a basic, good-looking outfit for casualwear. You can put this shit together from a thrift shop and look good, so there's no excuse to be buying $20 Hot Topic "Nerd culture" shirts that look horrible. Sage for double post.

I was talking about chans in general.

Does anybody here actually restrict their channing to Holla Forums, and Holla Forums only? I'd be happy with 420chan alone, if they weren't so slow, and sperged out over every topic that could be fit in another board.

I think of either Ron Stoppable or Double D in that outfit for some reason.

OP, why don't you dress like an adult instead?

Protip: the average normie or even celebrity is not very fashionable. It's why celebrities have other people dress them when they want to look good.

I main 8ch, but you'll also see me at 76chan. I really can't find any chans (besides 4shit) that are faster than Holla Forums though. Sage for offtopic

I go to 4chan for /toy/ and occasionally Holla Forums, but other than that, I stay here.

OK

Deluding yourself like this will only backfire later when it's too late to realize how stupid you've been.

sears.com/outdoor-life-men-s-single-pocket-t-shirt/p-041VA55604912P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CJemoOnCuNACFROUfgodyI8D8w&gclsrc=aw.ds#

noice

Dress like a man, OP.
Just because women get away with this shit doesn't mean you should.

He doesn't even need to go full adult if he's in his 20's which I assume he's near there, seeing as he hasn't realized he can't wear superhero T-Shirts, this guy can get away with stuff like pics related.