Hilary's Command and Control Bunker

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

This cartoon was a commission for my friend Mike Cernovich- Hillary's Command and Control Bunker circa 2017.
Really liked drawing this one- visit www.grrrgraphics.com

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mv9go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Gellhorn#War_in_Europe_and_marriage_to_Hemingway
denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/41135/doctor-who-lead-role-was-offered-to-a-black-actor-moffat-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben's art is getting really damn good.

What did he mean by this?

FEMA camps?

I take that back actually, doesn't look like an 'A' at the end.

The xray in the back right that looks like a cracked skull, is actually a spider and web. Neat. Love the subtlety, Ben, and the homage to the memes.

Don't know either.

Looks like xxxx TO CAMPS

Just notice how her finger makes 3 parentheses. Nice.

Maybe it's a reference to her 'fun camps'

archive.is/Mv9go

JUST NAME THE JEW

DO IT BEN, DO IT

moron thats that saudi rumored to be hillarys lover

just a quick question from a non-burger; What is your response to claim that the guy is carrying a flashlight rather than a diazepam needle?

What if i told you that doesn't matter. (((They))) have lied and made narratives. Now we are making our own narratives and pushing them.

It could be a flashlight, but that isn't going to stop us from spinning a narrative. All is fair in love & war baby.

to all kotaku i send my respects

I can post again YAY!

Would also work with feeding her pickles.

Cause it's a sign of her good health.

Isn't Huma a paki though?

Amazing.

Found the real one though.

This is quality

family moved to saudi arabia when she was growing up, supposedly she is a saudi agent.

and saudis are cryptokikes.

yeah i really can't think of much else, Ben's cartoons are really spot on.

Is Ben finally seeing the truth?

Fake.

Donate to Ben

Fake image faggot niggers.

kek, good job Ben.

Its like he doesn't want us to find the original.

That's how shit their writing and credibility is. Don't blame people for knowing how shit they are they would write something like that.

Sweet fuck how fucking offensive

Women working in factories to provide their sons the arms they need to win the war. They need to survive bombing runs throughout the night. Female intelligence operatives that got the allies important information as well as French resistance fighters who were women.

But the red cross arriving on the beach is the most badass thing they ever saw. Fuck me sideways.

No one is saying women didn't help the war effort, but seriously. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Maybe we need another war so they can learn what real badassery is.

I wasn't implying women didn't help. It's just if that's what they think is an example of strong women arriving safely on a beach that's been secured then it just hurts my head.

One that makes every city a Stalingrad

Agreed.

Hopefully not that bad, but the western world could use a dose of harsh reality.

Really nice.

Its nice seeing an optimist on Holla Forums once in a while

maybe..

I wonder if there is garlic in her soul?

We'll have to wait until Christmas Non-Denominatory Winter Solstice Celebration Day to find out.

not the original image user, there's supposed to be a spider where the star is

Nice work like always

This. The injector symbolizes the moment when she froze up in the middle of a speech and medicnigger had to run up behind her, put his hands on her arms and reassure her.

Also, if it IS a flashlight, the injector meme has probably caused discord in her org, with Hil or a proxy yelling at medicnigger for displaying his flashlight like that.

Doesn't garlic cause severe burns to Democrats though?

That would repel Jewish money, and she can't have that.

H E H

this shit pisses me off way more than it should

It's the waving-hand effect that does it for me. Really feels like she might just push the button

That photo was taken more than a week later than the proper Normandy landing (June 15th according to all sources)

The only woman present in D-Day was a journalist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Gellhorn#War_in_Europe_and_marriage_to_Hemingway
She was the third wife of Hemingway so she was crazy enough to try this.

HAHAHAHAH PRAISE KEK!

Ben is a real mad man, hes risking his ass with these shit posts. But Ben doesn't give a fuck, he does it anyway.

Good stuff.

No user, it doesn't piss you off nearly as much as it should

He already did.

r8 & h8

fug

subtle, I like it

How about dis?

Im dyin bro

Why would he need one in broad daylight?

Good work on the arm

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WARS NOW, SEIG HEIL FAGGOTS

Nah its an injector all the way through and through. You saw CTR appear earlier in this thread, it must be up on their big board because two other posters were doing it yesterday, coming up with the same see-through "but flashlight user?" nonsense.

Her having a seizure is a killshot, seeing the diazepam injector is close to one, it redpills almost anyone who sees it. they are real upset about this one.

Thought the spider was a bullet wound.

Prediction: Hillary will win, get headshotted and survive like in Revelations. Ben just meme'd it. Looks like Hillary is the whore of Babylon after all and she'll kill a lot of negholed people like you and me.

She's already been headshot.

That's why she can barely walk.

I know right, the medication is complete.

Ben knows the real deal.

He knows just how bad of a position the world is in.

I bet they scream and flee in terror.

I must know more.

He's made Soros' control of the left, and his nose, pretty clear before…

Did some more work on this. Can't finish the arm thingee…..

Très bon!
Magnifique!

Parkinsons

Nice quads fag, I'll check those for ya. No power they pump into her veins will be strong enough to overcome Kek.

Based Ben is an inspiration. If only we all had the courage that mad man does.

I wonder if Ben is lurking here?
I would like him to post again with us.

Make him Doctor Mengele running experiments on her secretly.

The best I could do to finding the original.

Current BBC television producer is proud of throwing historical accuracy under a bus because fantasy is better than the real world

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/41135/doctor-who-lead-role-was-offered-to-a-black-actor-moffat-reveals

Going in a slightly different direction.