Who would you kill?

You see this laying on the street pick it up and now have access to it who would you kill Holla Forums?.

every feminist

Every politician until the world degrades into nationalism. Then I'll go for the leaders of these new nations until everyone hates each and start genociding each other.

Set up a situation where everyone else but me survives, spend my life looking for and killing any survivors.

*dies

Good one user but all women should die.

The absolute mad man

Hmmmmm…I do not know the names of the humans who I would kill…but I do want justice, and would kill a human or two while I knew their names.

I wouldn't kill anybody, because I'm not a psychopath.

Wuss kill yourself.

Myself.

always hated that show
there is a difference between being smart and being omniscient

He wasn't that smart, just creative.

why?

free speech dude.

YOU!

I throw it in the trash where it belongs

Your a faggot.

>

You must be a female?.

Not knowing how to using syntax.

every left wing and right wing politician, except the far right anti semite extremists

Everyone who isn't me or a cute pixie

You are dangerous with an evil agenda.

The idiots with IQ below the 90.

anyone who should've in jail but somehow got immune to the law. usually politician and rich people
but while at it, why not kill royal family and "illuminati" stuff like rockefeller and rothschild?

Kate Leth
Everyone who likes Kate Leth
/ancient Holla Forums meme

the faggot spamming shit threads

the fgt hex

those, who wronged me 1st. Then id work my way up to the top

i'll start with jim, hiroshima, then some neocon trotskyists off the top of my head, and at last, some assholes i know.

Kill all Normalfags, Chads and Rosties Then kill whoever made the Death note cancer book.

Good idea anons

Lol it doesn't that's just some Jewish bullshit.

The president of the us, then every member of the us government, and then every person who becomes newly elected or takes a position in the government, no matter who they are. Eventually nobody would want to run the government and there wouldn't be one.

This

I would draw all symbols of islam

I'd kill everyone in this world because life is pointless. We're all born to die.

ex

can't believe nobody said Dysnomia yet.

because he's literally nobody

Myself

Lel i would.

you for posting this

bumping your shitty thread with this shitty comment

Lurk moar.

I rather kill me higj school bullies

another fail bump for this shitty thread

Same

Same

Op cuz he a bitchassnigga!

Not an argument

Holla Forums

oy vey

i'd kill mommies chad boyfriend

do you see how many people get banned by the sperg mods on Holla Forums? its hilarious how triggered they get.

No one asked for an argument, bitchassnigga!

O P
P

I would kill all the kikes.

Everyone who has wrongly accused a sex offender.

Show was meh, kira was dumb as shit and L made baseless assumptions that happen to be right to make plot move

Same

This is so true

All Muslims.

The cool thing about the Death Note is that its paper retains its power even if separated from the book, and there are unlimited pages in the book. There's nothing stopping me from ripping out a thousand pages, putting them in a printer, and then running off the Israeli phonebook.

I would kill you.>>7231163

Not that hard, just put muhammad
Maybe you'll kill couple thousand niggers along the ride aswell

Racist

Donald John Trump

Not if Trump has the death note first.

bazinga XD

Beat me to it, except that I would start with Soros, his associates, and his cronies to get The West back on track, then work my way through the black and brown parts of the world until everyone standing in the way of world peace is gone.

Also, I would have them walk into the ocean and drown, since seafaring predators and algae will more efficiently clean up the mess than the cremations we'd have to do to get rid of the billions of bodies.

stay mad leftypol

Can I kill Moses right in the middle of (((them))) crossing the red sea?

Gotta kill all soulless humans they are very clever but only have negative chaotic energy and seek to bring others down like having destroyed this board

No, because those were white people not (((Khazars)))

can I just write myself in the book?

every kike

Same

Can I use regular expressions?
For instance "* has a heart attack in the midnight".

everyone that regularly uses reddit, tumblr, or any form of Holla Forums board, because they attract stupid people who think that their personal morals should be enforced by the government

I would also kill off most of the people on encyclopedia dramtica because that site introduces the worst type of newfags to imageboards

no, they were jews you delusional fuck

read the bible before you go around talking about it

The entire Rothschild family, every elitist jew and everyone who worked with them.

Every Rothschild, Soros goon and cultural Marxist

If i remember correctly you can specify how they die so I'd just fuck them and hang themselves afterwards

That is devilish user

Every SJW with a major online presence.
Every noteworthy antifa member.

I would write "not me" and see if that retroactively makes me immortal

obvious datamining thread

a book needs a name.

Nah, probably some fag named "not" would die followed shortly by you.

The entirety of the following families:
Soros
Rothschild
Rockefeller
Clinton

These individuals:
Merkel
Trudeau
Notley
Wynne

Also a selection of other politicians from Canada, the u.s, u.k, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, the Philippines… Some TV talking heads, people from CNN, MSNBC, and on and on we go. If possible I would try to extend the lifetime of some people like duterte and Putin by assigning them peaceful deaths in their sleep 300 years from now.

I'd basically try to sculpt the globe one death at a time into a world of nationalist countries.

Of course there's some things even a death note can't accomplish. I would also like a plague book.

In my ideal world the population is culled and the birth rate allowed to plummet naturally in the first world, with the 3rd world population controlled with forced sterilization. After the first outbreak of the black plague, the population had plummeted and food became abundant and cheap. Skilled labour became far more valuable and even skilless work paid better. Housing was easy to find and cheap to obtain. Of course it didn't last because things always unbalance again. The population shortly boomed due to prosperity and things went back to the way they were until the next outbreak of plague. But if we were to have a mass population reduction today, we could prevent the population from rising again. We could maintain it exactly where it needs to be. Our need for basic labourers will continue to drop as automation and robotics continue to sweep through all areas of industry. I like to envision a world without unemployment and "useless eaters" as the bilderbergers like to say, where we have only academics, skilled masters of arts and trades machinery could never replace, and machinery. Humanity could be so prosperous that education could be free and there could be a universal basic income for all, added to by the income of their work. There would be no shortage of resources.

It's true some people think that the powers that be are angling for exactly what I describe, but if that's the case they are going about it all wrong. They're going to both the whole thing.