Hey Holla Forums, I'm American and I was wondering if you can help me out with something

Hey Holla Forums, I'm American and I was wondering if you can help me out with something.

Can you tell me why other countries suck so much?

But user if your American you already know the answer. /thread :)

The nuclear bomb was produced with a German scientists theorem.

enjoy it while it lasts

america will be less than 50% white within a few decades

Even though that image is supposed to be a joke, America still pretty much invented most of these things. The only things in that pic America didn't directly invent was firearms, computers, and automobiles. The Chinese invented firearms. The Nazis invented the modern computer, and the Germans invented the automobile. Technically speaking the Nazis did invent space travel but Wernher von Braun's original rocket, the V-2, never actually reached space until after the war was over and America captured and launched it themselves.

And before Europoors shit themselves, yes, America did invent the internet, it was Tim Berners-Lee from CERN who invented the WorldWideWeb, which ran on the networks originally laid out by the American Government and educational institutes

Hello. I am a man who went with Nazis to Marse and Titan.

We did space travel.

Your guys can't even get their congress to admit ancient humans are living among us. My guys and gals already got to the tier of technology which is forced, "allegiance to all" and, "all humans live".

Also not all Americans are United Statesmen and not all United Statesmen are Americans. I am both American and United Statesman.

Be jelly. I lived an absolute terror field to become a United Statesman from being an American. I live absolute terror field TO THIS DAY because I am, "eternal life" technology tier.

I don't even screencap retarded posts like yours

No they didnt, all they created was a stick with a hole and blackpowder on one end. Modern guns were invented by Americans.

No they didnt, the Brits did and the modern PC was invented in the USA.

No they didnt, Ford did and German cars are shit.

Dont believe this Germphile liar, Europe hasnt been relevant since 45 and before that European nations only ruled the world because the rest of the world was behind. As soon as everybody catched up Europe turned into the irrelevant, poor shithole it is today.

t. Yuropoor

btw the USA are the oldest nation on the planet, no other government has been in power for so long, it just works

Americans adopted that idea into weapons, so really, we need to give the Chinese credit.

Alright, let's settle this shit once and for all, joke or not.

Depends on what you mean by Internet. ARPANET was an American creation, but the world wide web was invented by Tim Berners-Lee, an Englishman who was working for CERN, a Swiss foundation.
The Nuclear Bomb was supposedly a three-country effort involving the UK and Canada according to TOW. Also being proud of a nuke that slaughtered hundreds of thousands of completely innocent nips is a bit like being a Huezilian proud of AIDS.
Television was invented by a Scotsman, John Logie Baird. The first television receiver was invented by a Jap, Kenjiro Takayanagi. Only the first TV Channel, WRGB, came out of America.
Firearms, as others have said, originated in China. First smoothbore weapon came from Italy. Spaniards had rifles by the 15th century. Springfield Armory did a load of shit for modern weapons, but even they were beaten to the punch by the Germans for the automatic rifle; the Stg44.
Sputnik 2 was the first thing in space, Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space. Whether or not you land on a planet and/or return home is a matter of semantics.
Roundhay Garden Scene, shot by a Frenchman in England, was the first thing that could be considered a "film", even though it was only 2 seconds long.
Congratulations, the first All-American invention on your shitty list.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO
Leonardo da Vinci had the first viable concept for what could be considered a vehicle, powered by a dynamo. Then a Flemish missionary by the name of Ferdinand Verbiest produced the first model of a vehicle which they presented to the Emperor of China. In 1769, Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot built the first self-propelled vehicle. Throughout the early 1800s, England had traction engines which were often connected to coaches to form the first buses. Finally, in 1886 Karl Benz built the first recognized vehicle with an internal combustion engine. The Duryea brothers built the first American car in 1893, 7 years after that.
Scotsman John Napier discovered what logarithms could be used for, German William Schickard built the first mechanical interpretation of this discovery in 1623, and fellow German Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz introduced the binary number system to the technology of computing for the very first time around 1672. By the 1800s, card punching computers became available, and then Englishman Charles Babbage invented what could be considered the groundwork of the modern computer. William Thomson made the first modern analog computer in the form of a tide-predicting machine in 1872. First American computer design was by Herman Hollerith in the late 1880s.
First satellite was Sputnik 1, beating the Americans by four months in October 1957.
Heinrich Rudolf Hertz discovered electromagnetic waves in 1888, and by 1894 an Italian by the name of Guglielmo Marconi built the first wireless telegraphy system.
Nobody knows for sure who invented it, and even the one who secured the U.S. patent for it, Alexander Graham Bell, originated from Scotland.

in defense of America as a concept (but not in defense of ameritards), stuff like
does not deny the american claim. The entire point of america is that it's "the land of opportunity" where people with great ambitions/talent can flourish.

EZ, they are't 'Merica!
/thread

watch this.

Gotta love telling people from other countries how to live amirite?

this

this lol

The Empire of the United States will fail spectacularly, much sooner than anyone realises!

Brazilian inventor Santos Dumont actually made a motorized airplane first while in America they made something that was more like a glider

funny how it never counts when it goes against your faggot-ass narrative

A lot of people forget this. They go on and on about muh old world history, but America has been a thing since 1776, while everyone else has collapsed and had to rebuild (sometimes more than once) in the meantime. We got it right the first time and have been chugging along for 241 years. Our democratic republic with its capitalist economy is the oldest and most resilliant nation in the world.