RE: Joan Rivers MK Ultra Assassination

Most people know Joan Rivers as a Jewess, however, In response to the #ProIsrael Twitter hashtag trending she was quoted as saying:

"You think Israel cares about the USA? Two words for you cuck: 'USS Liberty'. Google it". – Joan Rivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/01/28/what-went-wrong-with-joan-riverss-last-medical-procedure-lawsuit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Sinai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“I worry they’re going to wipe it off the Earth. I only hope they [Israel] will take us all with them, because Jews shouldn’t go quietly this time. If they’re going to kill us, we’re going to kill you right back.” - Joan Rivers

She was killed because she exposed Michael Obama as the disgusting tranny as he is, nothing to do with MK ultra.

So Joan Rivers actually used the word "cuck," did she?

Please tell us more, OP.

"You hear about these self-loathing Jews a lot in the media which we own and doctor, but no Jew loathes themselves more than I. Look at my face. This is years of agonizing pain I've endured to erase my Talmudic shame". – Joan Rivers.

"Michelle Obama is a big stinking Kang and Barry himself is a lover of the browneye. Hang 'em high". – Joan Rivers.

"We (Juden) concocted the slang term 'cuck', which is actually short for 'cuckold' if you weren't aware of that, goyim. Anyhow, we use it frequently behind the scenes of big media operations to describe anyone who is so much of a cucked gentile that they'll willingly watch the shit we air". – Joan Rivers.

"The victor will never be asked if she told the truth". – Joan Rivers.

"I crave the adoration of Holla Forums – I'm unashamed to admit it. I want to be culturally enriched by the moniker of 'waifu', like all those prepubescent little Japanese shiksas". – Joan Rivers.

Attributing anti-jewish quotes to (mainly dead) rappers to redpill 'groids would probably be a better project.

"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, my nigger bretheren, Plymouth Rock LANDED on us. And who lifted that rock? The white man, manipulated by the Judenrat. The white man ain't our enemy, I'm telling you brothers and sisters – It's the motherfucking kikes that's to blame". – Malcom X (Pre-Mossad Murder.)

"Statistically speaking, we may have a low IQ, but the Jews got more in common with a damn rat than they does with humanity. Y'all keep thinking that whites is keeping us down – I'm telling you my brothers, it's the Jews". Tupac Shakur (Before Murder.)

Fuck off, Chaim Cohen.

Didn't Joan Rivers die during "routine surgery"? Throat surgery. I do wonder, does "routine" mean profitable, safe, or predictable? Or something else?

White British, M8. Are you the girl in the pic.

"Jews did 9/11. Speak the truth and fear no one". – Prince.

I always hated the woman in life.

Only in the past few months can I say that annoying harpy was actually a pretty well informed individual.

This really is another universe isn't it Holla Forums?

She died at (((Mt Sinai))) hospital.

Her family requested an autospy and sued the place, it was all very suspicious at the time. Holla Forums discussed it last year in a Michelle Obama/tranny thread.

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/01/28/what-went-wrong-with-joan-riverss-last-medical-procedure-lawsuit/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Sinai

"War is to man what maternity is to a woman.
From a philosophical and doctrinal viewpoint,
I do not believe in perpetual peace". – Joan Rivers.

Threadwinner. Got the point. Informed. Educated. Bravo.

d5febc your shit is worn. No more shekels will be earned in this thread.

Gotta jew fast!

"From a logical standpoint, it'd be better if the American people vote for (Donald) Trump. He believes the Jews should get out of Israel, which they were dropped on Post-WW2. Palestinians are the original natives of Israel, and I frankly find it disgusting that they're still defiling the Holy Land with their Jewry. Also, I side with (Donald) Trump in regards to the curtailing of cultural decay. Whenever an anime fan comes to the Democratic National Convention, I inform them to Google: 'Unit 731' – Or use DuckDuckGo, which is my preferred search engine". – Hillary Clinton.

Slide thread

There was definitely something up with her