Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Holla Forums edition. This can only turn out well, surely.

So, serious question: how do I go about dicking my little sister? How do I break through the innate psychological resistances and her normalfag taboos; how do I get her to recognize me as a legitimate sexual option? I mean, I know you lot like to LARP around with your incest fantasies, but how do you set the table right to actually make this shit happen, in practice? I have a pretty solid track record when it comes to women, I've got all the right assets and experience to pull it off, I just don't don't where to begin, or how to approach this. It can't be impossible, and at least one of you faggots must have some actual lived experience in these matters.

I've always wanted her, but it's only recently that I've lent my fantasies any serious consideration, mainly now that the opportunity has presented itself. She's just suffered a hard breakup with her bf of five years (after he cheated on her), and she'll be staying with me at my flat for the coming weeks (maybe months), until she can get her own place.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Gt47E4Nr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug wrong thread

meant for

Yeah, and as of late, they all appear to be getting 404'd by our ever-loving overlord. Thought some cancer containment might be in order. Anyways, an attempt was made.

We all make mistakes

Do you guys mastorbate with a palm position where your thumb is facing into the body or outside the body?

Sounds like you and your sister are adults so I'll forget giving you the 'play touching' strategy for lolis. Try talking to her about sex, since you've both had relationships, and see where it leads. If all else fails, try coming out of the shower without a towel on and see how she reacts.

Fist around cock, knuckles facing out thumb facing in.

Ask. Nothing else. If she says no or know no then only re-ask except while she said, "never"…EXCEPT while she is possibly lying.

^this see

My question: do I bother to go to the office building of the Prime Minister of Israel today?; also, how do I be celibate? Do I have to constantly say early during conversations, "I am trying to be celibate?"; also, how is your day?

I just pinch the very tip between my thumb and index fingers.

I imagine this is the best way of simulating an actual vagina with my fingers.

You can do that both ways tho

Does splattering mosquitoes attract more mosquitoes? My room's full of the little niggers. I usually only ever get bitten every once in a while, but it seems as though every time I splat one, they instantly start swarming me like a bunch of yellow jackets, all at once.

Those are jewgle's mosquitoes, they're just monitoring your consumer habits goy

they're attracted to body heat and sweat

They are attracted to your pedo genes

I know that much, faggot. It's whenever I fight back, or kill one of them - they go absolutely nuts and come at me all at once. Maybe it's their blood bladder being popped that sets them off. Also, why is it always the bites from the smallest ones that hurt the most? It's like the smaller they are, the more painful it is.

All of these cunts are fat and happy at this point. My wall is caked in my own blood just from smashing the things all night long.

You just have to brush her teeth

first off, post your little sister pic

Introduce her to anime and over the course of less than 3 years she will be a pedophile and into incestuous shit.

suppose I got a blowjob from a girl on her couch, but then when she went to wipe off the cum I noticed I'd left a huge skidmark on the couch cushion so I turned it around to hide it

is this bad?

Depends, at what point during the blowjob did you shit yourself?

I didn't shit myself, it was residue from previous shits

Learn to wipe your ass properly you degenerate autist.

This.

Anyone have that old greentext from the guy who had great success with this method?

See: pastebin.com/Gt47E4Nr

wat

have you tried sucking them all up with a vacuum?

why the fuck is your room full of flying insects?

Expected an actual thread
Got shit. Dont know if shills or actual autism

… Sauce on that? Kissxsis maybe?

What is your opinion on incest?

WRONG.
when did you realize Hitler was right?

And so begins phase one. I think It's a good start. I probably did almost kill her, though.

Name one thing that's wrong with it. It's not like I plan on pumping any babies in her. I've had a massive crush on her since even before puberty ffs, any "but that's forbidden love!" type feelings I once had are long gone at this point.

Come to think though, what are the actual chances of a kid coming out all fucked up as a result of incest? Is it a definite deal, or just a higher risk?

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it difficult/uncomfortable to masturbate without laying down and having the hand you're not masturbating tucked in between your thighs and your feet crossed? I don't even know how some people can jack off while sitting down.

Higher risk, not a done deal.
In the greater scheme of things, it's not too bad unless it's done for multiple concurrent generations

I try really hard to masturbate while sitting, but it's uncomfortable and my chair squeaks.
I might try to find a way to lie while facing my monitor.

Incest just creates a higher risk for a disabled child, that's all. The hottest thing is that the kid wouldn't just be your child, it'd also be your sibling.

I'm straight and have a manly physique, but I like wearing women's panties under my clothes and to bed (I'm a stealth tranny I guess). I'm currently single, and wonder if it would be possible to find a gf who wouldn't mind this detail, or if I would have to give it up and throw away my collection if we got serious. How accepting of this would girls be?

That's so freaking hot, user! Post your details, so we can get in touch!

Retard, you DON'T think about not to fuck your family. If you ever seriously thought about putting your dick in relatives, then I must congratulate you, as you, a filthy goy, fell for the gook and jews memes. Soon, your incest fetishes will ruin your family and your life, and, if your sister will get pregnant, you will get a retarded abomination as a present from Moloch. And that's where the fun begins. You tie your stupid sister and make her watch as you start raping your shitkid, just like in your hentai doujins. You may be disgusted that it is deformed, but fear not, you fap to incest fantasies so something like this would not kill your boner! As you cum several times in this bag of meat and hear your sister cry, you better begin killing this shit that you just came in, slowly and painfully. Why? For the sake of our g-d, of course! Try to make its final moments so bad that a christian hell would be a motherly womb for it. Then you may eat the remains, raw or cooked. Raw is good for connections with Moloch, cooked is good for taste. I suppose you better eat it raw, as it is your first time.
Then you can produce more white incest abominations and do the same!
Remember, anons, incest romance is best romance!

wat

not trolling. i got my sister pregnant once but we didnt have it. but sometimes i wish we did just so that i could know what it would be like to be a parent.

Are you that user who had to bribe his uncle into taking his little sister to get an abortion in secret, after impregnating her in a bathtub?

no. but now i know theres more people like me. thanks.

underrated post

wat wat

Ruralfag; I've wanted to fuck my sister looong before the Jew and Chinese cartoons ever touched my mind. I grade the quality/compatibility of every girl I've ever hooked up with (sub-consciously at first, knowingly eventually) by how closely they resemble my sister, inside and out.

orly

This kinda fit for this thread too, I mean. Who wouldn't want to bone someone who randomly starts puttin' on some jazz?

How do you make a girl cum, Holla Forums? Normalfags are always going on about it like it's some god-tier jigsaw puzzle. Is it actually, or is it just an endurance game?

you need to find the clitoris

First time you're going to probably want to get her intoxicated. Not blackout intoxicated, though. But enough to loosen up her morals. Drunk is good, high could be better depending. You want her relaxed. You want her to remember it.

Depending on how affectionate she is, begin with cuddling and start guiding her hand towards your crotch. Subtly, though. Don't just slam her hand on your junk. Start out with her touching your chest and slowly move her hand down. Just laying your arm on top of hers to slowly push it down with just the weight of the arm is a nice touch here. When she reaches your junk is the moment of truth. If she recoils, say it's okay and slowly (AND LIGHTLY) move her hand back towards your crotch. If she bolts, you're done. And of course if her hand lingers, leave it there and let her move it on her own accord. If you are hard when she reaches it, all the better.

At this point, if she starts playing with it outside your pants, you're in. Enjoy it for a few moments and let the feeling of her hand playing with your cock sink in to HER. If you're slick enough, unzip and unbutton your pants under her arm/hand. From there, use your experience and start to touch her. Once again, don't just rush in and grope her. Gentle rubbing on neutral zones working towards the breasts or crotch is best. Touching her stomach on the way down can be very erotic in it's own right. Subtle is best to start. Rushing things will just lead to disappointment. Also, don't start kissing her until she moves in during her fondling. If she recoils, don't force it. Let things occur organically.

At this point in time, if you are already making out with her, you're free to let your hands roam. Let her moans and body language dictate where you can go with this. For fuck's sake, don't move under the clothes until you are sure she is enjoying it. Once you've gotten past her underwear, work her for a bit before you start stripping her. Also, let her strip you. Give her the illusion of choice in the matter.

Oh, and only bitches and cucks use rubbers and pull out. Bury that nut in her. There's something biochemical when a guy nuts in a girl that makes her go nuts for him.

We have no free will and the world is pretty well shit; why is it we haven't all killed ourselves? Why hasn't humanity had a global movement towards self-extermination?

There's really two things to it:
Obviously, you need to slowly escalate the pressure for her. Too much pleasure too soon can be a bit painful and too little pleasure won't make her cum.
Think about your own masturbation. Are random strokes gonna make you cum in any short order? Of course not. Your body naturally starts to flow in a natural rhythm and only after getting into it do you cum. Women are even more this way. They will literally never cum if you don't get some kind of rhythm down. Slow, soft and steady thrusts are better than quick, rough and erratic ones. Though the ideal is quick, rough, and steady.

As far as endurance goes, simply don't expect to make her cum with your dick alone. It takes the average woman almost twice as long as the average man to cum when receiving comparable stimulation. Always tease her pussy for at least as long as you intend to have your dick in there.

Oh-ho, we have an lucky man here! I guess the memetical viruses, that can carry itselves throught generations of culture, religions, crimes and sins reached you on sub-conscious levels! You can connect to Moloch easier than others, my friend, and I recommend you to do so as soon as possible.

Its called Oxytocin

If you're smart about this in less than 6 months you can make her develop a brother complex and she'll be ready

Is that all there is? Has there been any updates since?

no

oh

Should I kill myself?

YES.

all women fantasize about this
t.girl-knower

post pics of your sister and ill be the judge of it

I also wear panties, but I'm girly enough that I get mistaken for a girl. I basically get all the privileges you would get for being a girl, but I don't have to actually be one. It's pretty great.

Very well then.