How many times have you been permabanned?

how many times have you been permabanned?

me, personally… well, i dunno… not enough fingers, toes, hairs on my sack to count the times. i just spoof my MAC, get a new IP, and continue posting, but not before leaving a nice incendiary appeal message for the faggot who
banned me.

however, i hear that range bans are in effect. if so, don't give a fuck. if fuckboy wants to ban an entire range, fine. this board is going to shit anyway, so, if i get range-banned, it will work out for the best.

fuck you, dysnomia. fuck you a lot

been permabanned once
it was a thread about sexual experiences so i shared my experiences of molesting one of my nieces. got banned the next day

but that was before the big Holla Forums hack and then when everything came back online i guess all the permabanns got deleted cuz i was able to post again

Your obnoxious behavior only make you look bad.

Most people in the "pedo thread" didn't like the trash you were spamming, and now you're literally sperging out after getting the thread banned.

It's not an issue with the moderation, YOU are the problem, and I like underage content as much as the next guy, but when some retard starts spamming threads with semi-naked 4 year olds, then it's a good thing when they get banned.

You people are cancerous, and you deserve to be shit on, even by other pedos.

same here m8 and all I did was post a niggertwitter meme

you must think i am someone else. i never post in the pedo breads. that's just asking to get datamined by the fbi and IP getting logged in some database

They behave like children, they will be treated like children.

goddamn, the girl on the left is fucking gorgeous

So….
you mean held down and anally raped?

When you're arrested I'm sure.

post datamined for Dysnomia Post Count Analysys

If you don't like 4 year olds you're not a pedo

If you don't want to cum inside a little girl's mouth (i.e. under 5yo) you ARE NOT a pedo

By far their greatest combined effort.

fuck off weeb

Are you talking this month, this week, or just today? Because 30+, 8-9, and 4. Working on another one now though, we'll see.

Checking my own trips.
I shoudl mention, that none of my bans have been for CP, doxing, or spam. They are all simply for being an obnoxious asshole to the board owner. So when you hear him say things like "Everything else is fine", don't believe him. Oh, and he deletes every thread I make whether it is reasonable or not.

Was banned I think once on 8's Holla Forums for 24 hours for talking shit about one of the volunteers. Then it was lifted 30 minutes later by either the BO or another volunteer.

But yeah, that's about it on 8 Holla Forums. Was banned for 1 week on 4chan for flooding big black cocks on Holla Forums threads.

No one believes you would give pedos a fair shake. No one believes you sperged out about what one pedo did (which would be bad moderation in itself) as opposed to spastically breaking the rules for mods because you hate pedos. (which is worse moderation)

wow thats gay, mind if you give us that niece story user?