You know what to do

Courtesy a poster on ZeroHedge.com.

Streisand effect incoming

75757575757575757575757575757575chars

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/1d7a1011920f5dcadbb662346941f4c32957732d/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/clinton-health-questions-limits-or-legitimate-issue
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
anonym2.com/?http://www.reddit.com
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants
anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
web.archive.org/web/20160819044859/http://arkancide.com/
web.archive.org/web/20071218155926/http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn11142007.html
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3376503/From-funky-florals-ruffles-FEMAIL-reveals-Hillary-Clinton-s-20-WORST-fashion-faux-pas-past-50-years.html
archive.is/SXNEa
archive.is/DuYPt
reason.com/blog/2016/08/24/clinton-trump-alt-right
archive.is/Lc0Tp
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4ze7gm/massive_botnet_from_the_altright_racists_using/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rev up those meme machines

MEME IT

Do you have any evidence of your claims, or are you just a leftist sack of shit?

Holy shit she's a Banshee.

quick paint job

reported

SAGE AND REPORT THIS FAGGOT

link?

It’s posted literally everywhere, you fucking faggot.

tineye.com/search/1d7a1011920f5dcadbb662346941f4c32957732d/

FUCK YOU

Blow your brains out. The OP’s claims are false.

>>>/cuckchan/

kek we should still spread it.

Nigger even if he is, the picture is ridiculously unflattering and we can meme the bejesus out of it. Control your autism for a second.

Bump for ass blasted shills.

fucking this. that nose is massively exploitable.

bump

…is there a reason why this picture is so terrible that it's worth spreading?

There are hundreds of pictures of her that are far less flattering than this.

Is there something specific about this one that reveals a medical condition? Otherwise I don't see the point.

sage for clickbait tier dick shit

Her teeth are shit stained.

post a worse one

WEW, LADS. WORKING OVERTIME CORRECTING THAT RECORD, ARE WE?

WE STICKY NOW

SHILLS BTFO

AWOO AWOO AWOO

#HILLARYSTEETH

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/clinton-health-questions-limits-or-legitimate-issue

For original post. Just something I ran across and thought i'd share.

Consider the record corrected, (((user))).

Reporte for shitposting.

Nobody's perfect.

Dont worry, (((user))), i already posted that shit on twatter and i am in contact with some other people to push this shit mainstream.

G…Guys… am I seeing things, or does it look like she's wearing a wig?

OP MAKES A CLAIM
yes it`s a shitty picture,most pictures of her are.

Within a few replies it becomes a sticky.

And let us look at the picture, does`t she look healthy there?
Walking upright, head up high, a smile, bright eyes and walking with a good stride.

NEEDS MORE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS REALLY SUCH A BAD PICTURE FOR THE CUNT
NEED MUCH MORE THAN "SOMEONE TOLD ME SO"

Even though this picture is not very flattering, her smile looks genuine so she looks more human and endearing than her usual self. Also, such a shitty thread to sticky.

Agreed. This is not a good pic to meme.
Saging a sticky

That's gotta be the reason, you can see her real hair and the wig over it. They're even different textures.

Do you fucking have eyes?

The picture is horrible.

But thanks for (((Correcting The Record))) you fucking faggot.

-WIG IS FALLING OFF-
-WIG IS FALLING OFF-
-WIG IS FALLING OFF-
-WIG IS FALLING OFF-
-WIG IS FALLING OFF-
-WIG IS FALLING OFF-

She looks like a dementia granny.

"OMG Guis, someone told me that she hates this pic :D :D :D"

GO AWAY REDDIT

=THIS IS HOW YOU REDTEXT, FAGGOT==

GO AWAY REDDIT

THIS IS HOW YOU REDTEXT, FAGGOT

everybodysgettingmad.jpg

FUCK YOU HOTWHEELS JIM JOSH YOUR SITE IS BROKEN>>7230280

Only shills redtext in all caps you fag.

I enhanced picture!

This. She looks better here than in many others. The shirt is quite loud and gaudy but it's currently in fashion. Why is this pinned?

enhance more!!!

Streisand effect when?

Turns out, Drudge was all over this last year.

Fuck you Homo.

Saved this pic.

She had no dignity exiting a plane. Trump trumps her 100% in this regard. Gotta say though, at least she isn't laughing in this pic. Every time I see her still image laughing I can hear her unholy cackle.

Well done! Saved

So much memery ITT

This.
The wind blowing her hair on the tarmac is too easy to defend and her smiling isn't going to be worthy of an attack either.
All in all, Scott Adams would be disappoint at you plebs falling for the persuasion that this is a terrible pic of her and memeing it across the galaxy.

hmmm gurgle at it again with the censorship

this thread is a ctr psyop

everyone and every search engine that isn't compromised knows she's an ugly cunt. the OP pic is what they're trying to push as the new ugly Hillary which is slightly better than her usual self.

I'm not sure if this is the worst pic of her, but I'm also not sure if spreading it could hurt us at all. It certainly doesn't make her look GOOD.

Does anyone have worse pictures?

Both of those guys exemplify the "please don't make me take a bullet for this cunt" mentality.

Holy shit, when you invert it the eyes stare straight at you, like they're burrowing into your soul.

Not a pic, but Ben GariSSon's new drawing is pretty good

Haha, I really like this thread

Fuck you user.
saved

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING WE NEED HELP ON REDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

Likely leddit shills:
brady_55disadvorangefatladysinginfuck_fascistsfarcetragedydonald_2016kkk4trumpc6o1999virgins_for_trumptrumpunivdropout (inactive)dyzo-blue (likely legit very active hater)cheeto-jesusneverdrumpf2016archeominusriprince

Reddit "good guys" (btw. its easy to add friends):
Trump-Tzu C10_Memeos boogietime Prepare2GetSchlongedLonsdaleite shash1 minja134 chisauTakeMyHighEnergy_Don Plugawy_Nedznik CynicalYetOptimistic Simplicity3245devilwearspantsuits TalktoberryFin absoluteskeptic watwwatcthisisATHENS build-a-guac GamingForHonor rainkloudAnal_Vacuum SATexas1 IAmInAComa filewulfStormystormynight irumeru BeachHockey AllHailKingJebIsometricRobot Gringo_Please ItsYaBoyBeasley escalationCarsonOrSanders DaveThomas_1969 UvonTheTerrible GunOfSodNebraskaGunOwner pancakees GringoClintonMiAmigo USA_ALPHA_MALEDrWeeGee Omniquist MrBullyGoat drtosziTrumpGal JumpyPorcupine an_alphas_opinion Ins_Weltall00Spartacus TrumpSJW Frontgecko I_Just_Ruined_Itsuseu Elided_Ego robotjosh rimperAugusto_Pinochet drodkiin ClintonsBush DirtyMouseBallsyuube Dank_Gandalf_Memes phenifukd WOW_SUCH_KARMATRUMP_SHITPOSTING wytxco Augustus_Caesar1 LB-2187Velostodon finally_a_normal_guy soalone34 LightBringerFlexbernieaccountess _bobsacamano MacrameNChz motley_crewTrumpOP ianamolly Cyclopitchorn blizzardicemoonsprite DanThaMac HILLARYS_BLOOD_CLOT VincentpersichettiHitlery_Clinton Alpha-as-fuck UhOhSpaghettios1963 DangerDamageTRUMPIZARD i_smell_my_poop fdsa4326 SyntheticManMilkDoyourememberwhen misscee phil_katzenberger poochyenarulezPhinaeus Bert-Goldberg an_angry_dave rpolcuckingtonChomskysChekist BebopRocksteady82 Satexas2 LILwhutIamabioticgod axelrod_squad PreternaturalMo theswordandthefireYrocATX RubioIsDone StarDestinyGuy PoogerGTheManWhoPanders BoringSupreez beapop SuprDrummydalisu Duderino732 JCD2020 HelpingHandBecausegrizzlyhardon NebraskaWeedOwner myndzha MoralisticFallacyjimmiefan48 carbonate_the_juice EL337 raider02uswhole reltd SandraLee48 bulla564thercias aledlewis NewYooserMan

Poor SS dudes, they look dead inside.

Who else is getting Nazgul vibes?

Let it burn. Fuck you.

Hillary Clinton No Makeup shows some good results

Those aren't worse. They make her look crazy and unstable, but there are hundreds of pictures that do that.

OP's picture makes her look like an unwashed cat lady it's far more effective because it not only makes her look unfit, it makes her look fucking pathetic. And not in the Jeb Bush, I almost feel sorry for him sort of way.

ah fuck

Reddit is and will be cancer. We can't fix it.But we can improve Trump message there. It has 1000x mainstream visibility of Holla Forums.

Looks too much like a human. The OP is perfect in how monstrous it makes her look.

there's 100s of shitty pics who cares
clearly this thread got stickied because of all the asshurt going on

Kek, cat lady Hillary, oh fuck muh sides…

Yeah, that sounds about right

user, her supporters are unwashed cat ladies. this pic will only make them love her more.

FUCK YOU GODDAMN SPIC FUCK PIECE OF SHIT

PEPE?

I wonder if they photoshopped trumps scalp in the wind onto her head for this pic.

We could spread this and then they will Correct the Record by showing where it really came from, with her pic making her look healthy and youthful and Trump looking old and tired, in a comparison pic that will then be cemented in the media and peoples minds forever.

Fuck off, shill. That isn't Trump's hair.

I should be working, but can't let a chance go by to make some fresh OC.

r/the_donald reaches waay more people than 8pol does. Even though very likely the ones who created that sub came from halfchan and infinity. It has like 200k subscribers. Since you need to actively subscribe to the subreddit that means much more people than just that 200k were reached. On top of that their stuff that comes to the front page in all category gets even more people exposed.

I was posting on r/the_donald and I was getting messages from a CTR cuck who had some really shady shit going on. For example he made a comment on r/politics where he basically said that is because Clinton will be one of the greatest leaders in our country to a message above that was massively downvoted that said that Hillary would be a clear good and balanced choice.

So why was that guy's comment upvoted underneath it with like +12 but the other comment had like -26?

r/politics is like the shill harbor of reddit that is used a lot by CTR since they can reach a lot of people with that sub, and likely CTR has some mod accounts there.

Is it just me or does she looks bloated for some reason?

Maybe not, but it doesn't look like her scalp either.
Not in any other pictures of her, you can see her roots much closer in all of them.

And now that I think about this more why would this be her most hated picture? She looks better here than she looks in most of them.

But I guess it doesn't really matter if this is some kind of reverse Streisand psyop as long as we make it hideous enough.

She does look bloated in a preggo way, that's all I know

Can someone with strong shopfu get us a cutout we can use?

It could be bloat or the wind billowing the shirt. We need something that shows a medical device, not everyday ugly pics. Could she have the pee bag attached in front like that?

Took me a while to notice Obongo in the background

HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH TRANQUILIZER HAS BEEN PUMPED INTO HER?

Also, someone needs to print this out on a poster and wave it during the final debate

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

You linked to them, the HTTP referrals will lead them right back to your fucking post and they will know exactly what is going on.

USE ANONYM2 TO ANONYMIZE YOUR FUCKING LINKS.

So reddit URL becomes:

anonym2.com/?http://www.reddit.com

DO NOT EVER LINK DIRECTLY TO AN ENEMY WEBSITE

Take your pick, sir. I simply can't choose.

Meme idea: "Ay cuz, come get yo grandma". We shoop Cat lady Hillary wandering obliviously through the most dangerous locales imaginable.

It has the double effect of ridiculing Hillary and putting a spotlight on the health/dementia rumors.

Whew

Okay, that one had me laughing.

Yet this does not change the fact that the OP did not give any more info except "Someone said so" and the picture makes her look healthy.

Good point. I mentioned "not clicking" and didn't mention any specific subreddits but thats much better.

Thanks.

Someone should shop her walking through crowds of dead Syrians. One of the most powerful things to tell normies is that Clinton is a war monger and that she has blood on her hands. Show a normie a picture of her happily trotting her unwashed self through those fields and the mental image might stick.

wild hair in dark light with a similar color behind it is not an easy thing to cut out

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/catheter-in-my-pants

feeling tired
catheter in my pants
seizure medicine
ready to dispense

its getting dire
shittin in my pants
dysentery
i need to wipe my ass

the bathroom is full
ive got a bag full
i need to hurry
everybody is waiting

the bathroom is full
tell them to get out
please call my medic

i need some help up here
ive got some flights of stairs to clear
i cant control my cough
oh waiting, for my injections

Holy shit, I can see why she hates it too.

Think we can make it her picture on her Wikipedia page?

See

Sure, the claim is baseless and the picture is somewhat ugly, but not as harming as, say, the ones with her needing a railing to stand up straight. Might as well be a counter OP as someone suggested to get the idea of her walking on her own spread. However, more negative material is always good, no?

Nice dubs. KEK wills this to happen, but it won't be easy. We need someone who can edit locked wiki pages, because I doubt hers is unlocked.

nice granny

once again an impatient piece of shit no talent does something before I finish

Remember BrodyQuest? Someone should do something like that with this. Have her walk around BLM protests and war-torn areas she's responsible for. Might have potential.

Better ?

Reddit is and will be cancer. We can't fix it.But we can improve Trump message there. It has much better mainstream exposure than anonymous imageboards.

COUNTER-SHILLING CALL FOR ACTION

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/friends/comments/

Tag shills from RES, downvote all anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents

Subs:
Friendly: the_donald, HillaryForPrison, DNCLeaks, Kossacks_for_Sanders (gasp), Conservative, UncensoredNews, JillSteinUnfriendly: EnoughTrumpSpam, Politics (mostly), GaryJohnson (unfortunately)Irrelevant: HillaryClinton

Likely shills:
brady_55disadvorangefatladysinginfuck_fascistsfarcetragedydonald_2016kkk4trumpc6o1999virgins_for_trumptrumpunivdropout (inactive)dyzo-blue (likely legit very active hater)cheeto-jesusneverdrumpf2016archeominusriprince

"good guys" (btw. its easy to add friends):
Trump-Tzu C10_Memeos boogietime Prepare2GetSchlongedLonsdaleite shash1 minja134 chisauTakeMyHighEnergy_Don Plugawy_Nedznik CynicalYetOptimistic Simplicity3245devilwearspantsuits TalktoberryFin absoluteskeptic watwwatcthisisATHENS build-a-guac GamingForHonor rainkloudAnal_Vacuum SATexas1 IAmInAComa filewulfStormystormynight irumeru BeachHockey AllHailKingJebIsometricRobot Gringo_Please ItsYaBoyBeasley escalationCarsonOrSanders DaveThomas_1969 UvonTheTerrible GunOfSodNebraskaGunOwner pancakees GringoClintonMiAmigo USA_ALPHA_MALEDrWeeGee Omniquist MrBullyGoat drtosziTrumpGal JumpyPorcupine an_alphas_opinion Ins_Weltall00Spartacus TrumpSJW Frontgecko I_Just_Ruined_Itsuseu Elided_Ego robotjosh rimperAugusto_Pinochet drodkiin ClintonsBush DirtyMouseBallsyuube Dank_Gandalf_Memes phenifukd WOW_SUCH_KARMATRUMP_SHITPOSTING wytxco Augustus_Caesar1 LB-2187Velostodon finally_a_normal_guy soalone34 LightBringerFlexbernieaccountess _bobsacamano MacrameNChz motley_crewTrumpOP ianamolly Cyclopitchorn blizzardicemoonsprite DanThaMac HILLARYS_BLOOD_CLOT VincentpersichettiHitlery_Clinton Alpha-as-fuck UhOhSpaghettios1963 DangerDamageTRUMPIZARD i_smell_my_poop fdsa4326 SyntheticManMilkDoyourememberwhen misscee phil_katzenberger poochyenarulezPhinaeus Bert-Goldberg an_angry_dave rpolcuckingtonChomskysChekist BebopRocksteady82 Satexas2 LILwhutIamabioticgod axelrod_squad PreternaturalMo theswordandthefireYrocATX RubioIsDone StarDestinyGuy PoogerGTheManWhoPanders BoringSupreez beapop SuprDrummydalisu Duderino732 JCD2020 HelpingHandBecausegrizzlyhardon NebraskaWeedOwner myndzha MoralisticFallacyjimmiefan48 carbonate_the_juice EL337 raider02uswhole reltd SandraLee48 bulla564thercias aledlewis NewYooserMan

Give her dude weed lmao eyes.

Someone please do this. I would, but i have no video editing software to do so.

I`m not convinced that this is negative material for her. The only downsides to this picture are her hair and the ugly dress And ofc her ugly arse face.
We have spend so much time and effort in alerting the public of the walking health hazard that the cunt is and now we want to spread a picture of a healthy looking hillary? Only because her heir and dress are a mess?
Just look at that it looks good! The pic of hillary does too as far as it can she is walking upright, with a good stride and does not look old and frail. The way the pic is cropped does`t even show what a mess her hair is.

ITT rapid prototyping is going on using a pic in which the cunt does`t look like the old hag she is.

We can't make it too obvious however. Top pictures for biographical articles for politicians are always portraits. It would have to go in the 2016 election section.

The average normalfag won't notice the health, only the mess of her hair and the ugly and fuck dress.

lol sry man

At least use the prettier cutout. Idea is good, but the hair looks like arse compared to the other.

I'm already working on it. Also, this pic fills my own request made here:

Hillary Clinton is seen here surveying all the 'good work' she did as Secretary of State.

That's some straight up cat lady hair and attire.

Underrated post.

ok man

Praise you for this script.
I was hoping i could somehow fuck with that sjw hellhole

I posted this in a dead thread before, but more will see it here
I don't know if it deserves its own thread or if it has been mentionned elsewhere, but I just found some funny stuff on the intarwebs that I haven't seen posted in various hill threads
web.archive.org/web/20160819044859/http://arkancide.com/
the original website has been holed for months
most of the links in it have been deleted too, only accessible through archive, like web.archive.org/web/20071218155926/http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn11142007.html

it would take a couple of weeks to read it all

if the_D reads only the officially documented cases against her, it will be a roll of paper that will unrolls from the podium, bumps from the stage and unrolls on the stadium floor between the spectators legs, toon style

OP's pic is far more dangerous for her than the hundreds of pictures of her human like with no make up.
This one make it look like she's free from a mental hospital, the SS guy behind her is like

quick shop for catlady Kittyllary Clinton

ZH is based. Knock it off with your wildly autistic ctrl-v spamming. That is not a mature way to express your opinions. It is childish.

Oh boy you goys you know what time it is

Coughing Fit
Pants of Shit
Bag of Pee
Muh Soggy Knee

Hillary stole trump's hair? That's a very strange accusation.

THIS PIC IS A POSITIVE PIC

IT MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A GRANDMA

DON'T FALL FOR (((THEIR)) TRICKS

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

No, it makes her look like a lunatic, plus her stomach is so ugly fat it looks like she's pregnant.
Look at her eyes, she's high as fuck-

This is really good.

She is bright eyed with almost no wrinkles, a confident stride and a pleasant but perhaps a bit enthusiastic smile, there is literally nothing wrong with this picture.

WAKE UP GOYIM

I mean, she still looks shitty, even with that considered. Though, her enthusiastic smile is why I suggested that we put her strolling through violent situations. That way people still see the picture but they see it in OUR context, not Clinton's.

shit memes

ATROCIOUS MEMES ABSOLUTELY SHIT, REALLY BAD MEMES

Passable but pointless since you can litterally find worse pictures from google that you dont need to edit

REMEMBER THIS IS A COUNTER INTELLIGENCE THREAD

made her bigger

SHE LOOKS LIKE JAR JAR BINKS

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

saging this shit sticky on purpose because this is useless retardation

we could be memeing some email dirt from Wikileaks on the Clinton Foundation or something but nope, time for shitposting

this i the first meme that doesnt make me want to vomit but it has no context beyond a strawman plus it does put her in a position of power and strength which is bad propaganda

Finally a really good, well crafted meme

You're a shit meme

noice

Kek, meesa no ways tired.

Indeed, a sweet healthy Grandma.
Poor Grandma did not know how to use the Email server, that`s just our Hillary.

ID: 97879b is acting a lot like a shill, so I'm only going to assume he's a shill.

Filtering him might be for the best.

Has anyone done any digging on the photo? When was it taken? Under what context? Is it difficult to get this information or not? Was there an effort to get rid of it?

For some reason this one keeps getting me.

How about I filter you instead?

Would have been nice if OP had this info instead of 75757575`ing the OP.

I just reverse image searched it

Sorry meant to say mean things to

This might help.

Apparently the picture was taken during a trip to bali
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3376503/From-funky-florals-ruffles-FEMAIL-reveals-Hillary-Clinton-s-20-WORST-fashion-faux-pas-past-50-years.html

this picture of her is way worse imo

kek

Here is a clean copy without the comment on it.

heres the same shitty dress from another angle

i-is she wearing a persian rug?

++APEX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

I admit my posting mistakes, thats how mad I am

I can not BELIEVE the BLATANT MYSOGONY in this thread! You basement-dwelling virgins really are the worst! I just….I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN YOU TROLLS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES I"M SO GLAD HILLARY WILL SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN WHEN SHE WINS AND ALL YOU PISSBABY SHITLORDS KILL YOURSELVES

:^)

Make the memes you wanna see, lad.

This fucking cunt is stealing our ideas.

I wonder how shills coordinate. Email? IM? Facebook? Is there like a tool of choice or do you just wing it?

FEMA camps have been around a long time, the last "big" pictures I remember are from 2012 or so.

Just ignore them, the shill fears the meme.

Wew lads, swelling in those feet. Looks like she's retaining fluid.

Could Hillary have the beetus?

I was trying to refer to concentration camps in a joking manner, buy yeah, new info about the FEMA camps seems to have just stopped coming in. In a way, I feel we're in a race to see who sends who to the camps first.

And for the record, was calling Hilldawg a cunt, not Ben

Did you know Hillary knows a little Gaelic?

To be fair, Clinton is like an anti-meme in that she seems to actively repel any attempt at memeing (positive or negative)

user we're infested with shills now they're going to do exactly what you so politely requested that no one do. On a Filipino batik forum.

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

But come to think of it, there hasn't been anything more revealed or leaked in that matter for more than a year, year and a half. When was the video of trainloads of tanks and heavy army-machinery being carried around in the US, filmed by a heavily alarmed guy? 2013? The pics of the plastic coffins was at that time as well. Maybe they're all done and ready and just waiting for the moment to strike.

nice pic for ants faggot

Tbh this photo almost makes her look benign. In most photos, her natural, screeching psychopathy seems to shine through.

Noice

Sweet Grandma Hillary, walking briskly over the tarmac. Head held up high, a smile on her face and the wind in her hair. Not looking like the senile bat we know her to be.
I`m so happy OP heard that the cunt does not like this pic. Let`s spread a pic of Sweet Grandma Hillary around.

Sir Evelyn And Lady De Rothschild With Bill And Hillary Clinton
I'm with Her!

:'

What the fuck you quintuple niggers.
This pic, along with the claim that it's been tried to be scrubbed from the internet, have been together for over a year now. What makes it a revelation now, and why the hell is this stickied?

2012/2013 was during my extreme alcoholism times. I don't remember a damn thing.

Because this is a CTR psyop. They want us to spread a picture of hillary looking healthy and fit (for her age). Sweet Grandma Hillary, computers are complicated so she has no blame.
Now they have user`s who are either engaged in rapid prototyping or shills with pre-made images creating OC for Hillary in which a goofy looking pic of her is being disseminated though our channels.
And the whole sticky thing has to do with incompetent/ shill mod(s).

you have memed something great into existence

Nigger?

this is pretty much how I see this

please meme responsibly

#triggered

AGAIN, that's why we need to put her in front of battlefields and dead Syrians. There's no making that look good. It neutralizes any CTR efforts while still using the image to our advantage.

That's what you get for using Faggit. I told you niggers a year ago when that sub got taken over by literal admins and had SRS placed on the admin team that it's controlled opposition

Uh, you don't get to bring mails.

Hillary?

Oh look, logic.

she abuses her secret service agents.

H-here I go…

OP here, and i'm not CTR, I can assure you. No one's more surprised than me it was stickied. I've never gotten a sticky before.

I think the reason Hillary hates it might just be as simple as, she's a vain woman like any other, and women hate having unflattering pictures of themselves out there. This pic, her face looking kinda crazy, her hair all over the place, fits that bill.

I don't think the pic is a killshot by any stretch of the imagination, just thought i'd toss it into the aether and see what the group can do with it.

The_Donald shows no signs of being controlled by shills. It promotes redpilled / pro-trump stuff effectively. There were mod dramas but its long forgotten.

MEME IT

Is that a Mongolian dress?

She was trying to grab your Office.. She works for the billionaire.. The Jewish man.

Soros?

Aye..

She's a big cunt

zoomed-in so normies can see the crazy easier

Zoom in more; flowers can be in view, but focus definitely needs to be more on face.

and now i have memed

for jews

Not bad.

THE PLAN I JUST FILLED WITH THE PEOPLE LIST ONLY ME, MY MEMES, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

nice! good job ben

You are a fucking shill. Every single person on the modteam is SRS and i can prove it and have already here before and people agreed.

The second that sub got a lot of traffic the admins took it away from the original owner who went to Voat where they did the exact same thing since that site is also owned by reddit.

As if CTR wasn't enough we now have CTP, Correct The Perception

Fucking nice job mate, my sides.

Getting nervous shilldawgs, are we?

I'm currently working on part 2
if we have any good screenwriters or scenarists we could make it a movie screenplay or book covers.

She doesn't think she looks enough like Chairman Mao

You should be more sensative

I might convert to Islam, I have always wanted to be a ninja

What's wrong with ZeroHedge.com? Can you elaborate? Go ahead, Correct The Record please.

I made 2 things in MemeS Paint.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Does anyone have that bulge template? Can't find it for shit. Would fit right in on Clinton's dress.

Beetlejuice?

Beetlejuice.

"In this episode of Ghost Hunters…"

BEETLEJUICE

KAINE?

I've always thought this to be her least flattering picture. Can anyone find the original to it?

probably hot sauce

ok last one

suggestions welcomed

Are you fucking retarded ?

If you think about CisWhiteMaelstrom he was some kiddo acting out on the internet. He engaged in subreddit wars and even asked The_Donald to make him better reddit client for android. T_D was likely his "creative writing" project, not result of support for Trump. Now things are going well, there is no unnecessary censorship etc. You don't have to take my word for it because removed posts are still fucking availabe on ceddit.com.

epic

Okay, that is funny

Thanks, I went with the dementia angle since that's what she is.
the communist great leader side is interesting, I might do something.

In plane sight
Planely speaking.

beautiful

What is important about this picture?

"She looks bad" is the way you amerifags do politics?

a template i just made for thine arses to meme

You can easily see that we are invaded by newfags.

Not really. Actual Bean Sidhe are scary as all hell, but they serve a function of sorts in the workings f the world. Nillary only serves the Devil.

I'd say flip her around, so it looks like she came to have a front row seat to the execution and is brimming with demented glee.

Might as well go tyhe extra mile and turn it into a GOOD thread. It's a win-win.

oh fuck.

Is her hair flying from the passing by of those sniper bullets that barely missed her that time in Bosnia?

Drudge is fucking based as hell. We should do some call ins to his radio show.

apocalypse… now

HEY user, GIBE D HILLARY TRANSPARENT CUTOUT OK? :*

Why should or would an user care about your pile of reddit drama? I'm more worried about Holla Forums we've been seeing shill after sill come here lately.

Fuck off with this, we aren't reddit and we aren't helping.

She looks like a cray old grandmother here. You can almost smell the old people smell on her through the screen.

Thing is I think they work with gravity, so any pee or poop bag would have to be further down than her vagina and anus. The only way you can have one higher is if it's an actual colostomy bag attached to an open wound in her side connected to her bowels. Could be an improvised nappy though, like she got the uncontrollable shits and is wearing something like a spare jumper or coat to stop stuff trickling down her legs.
But to be honest I think that's stretching the realms of possibility to the limits. More than likely just ill fitting clothes.

It's an old image, you retard. Why did the mods sticky this?

For the slow bastards who haven't caught on, this is a thread for Horrifying Hillarys.

Well there is no denying that she's weaker now than in the last 50+ years. She openly has to sit down on stools at most events now, she need's 2 people to help her up stairs and is basically an old woman. Because some fucking idiots are so brainwashed retarded they still don't get this fact and consider her well enough to be the President of the USA. She is not fit enough and does not have the energy required for such a hard job. She's even deluded herself in to believing she can do it, worse than one of those dangerous religious cult leaders to be honest fam.

Can't Defoo the Molyneux!
Can't wait to see Hillary's liquid stool at the debates.

Fresh out of the oven. Anyone want to add a smoke effect to this? I think it would be pretty funny, but I'm not good at it.

underrated

Put it back in the oven; it's not fully cooked.

Change the wallpaper to a darker color. This will allow you to keep more strands of H.'s crazy hair. With the lighter background, you were forced to crop it away, which has the effect of making her less crazy.

Not that I'm going to claim to be a shooping expert, far from it, but wouldn't darkening the background necessitate that the lighting be radically altered as well? Sounds like too much work to be worth it, but that's just me.

if anyone made a better cutout post that shit, my powers are weak.

here, couldn't make her hair better

No. Just isolate the walled section and change the hue to something darker (maybe a green) and drop the brightness. It can still look pretty natural.

c'mon guys, there's no rush on this. Zoom in and take time.

I'm too busy trying not to be unemployed right now to spend an hour or two cropping some smelly cunt's hair

Dont use the magnetic tools.
cut it out of the main picture and erase any pixels that arent killary.

Pickles can't pop
Poo won't stop

Ah, I see now. Let's wait for user to spruce up his ouvre.

And you know what? You've convinced me to pick up Photoshop and learn again. So, thanks.

nice try JIDF

This here shows hillary telling a barefaced lie. Have thy attempted to correct the record on this one?

'put phone in mouth'

You guys are too focused on shooping her into places when you should really be focused on who she's surrounded by and enhancing the image.

Reported and filtered

Kek is with us, lads.

(Edit to add: Holy shit, pic related is the captcha: Almost sounds like I kek'd, tbh)

carlos u taconigger u got me agen

Do note the placement of those circles in the captcha.

After it's installed, how does it upvote everything?

Also, how does that fucking website work?

Ghostbusters! Someone, anyone.

From such humble beginnings do great things emerge.

We stewin' now, muthafuckas….

my God what have you done?

thanks for correcting the record

and thank YOU for correcting the record

archive: archive.is/SXNEa

Is that bulge a colostomy bag? Because that bulge isn't going away as a normal cloth fold would.

Have I shifted into a different reality or is Holla Forums legit run by kikes now? This picture has been around for a long time now. Why the fuck is this a sticky?

I HAVE SUCCEEDED

FREED MYSELF FROM THE BONDS OF MORTALITY

Especially with a breeze blowing in the opposite direction. Maybe she's wearing a diaper, that explains all the shitty outfits she wears to conceal it.

Delete this post!

because of the asshurt. We're here for the damage controlling asshurt being posted.

Best edit ITT

severely underrated too

This one was already posted

thanks for the dubs

and yea it's creepy af

premedicated.

Hey kids, connect the dots and see who the real bad guy is! They already got me…

top kek. saved.
These have great potential

wtf I'm a #HillMissile now

AHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE PUT A WITCH HAT ON HER

I'm reminded of Hon-Haka's art of the Primary battles, with Witch Hillary firing arcane blasts at Druid Bernie.

oh cool you found the original

She already beat you to the punch, fam.

christ she looks like a fucking man

guessing it's the 80's when man-brows were a thing

an adaptation

Your financials are in ruin, your children are dying. Meanwhile i'll be here with soros, plotting and lying.
You think i'm shooting pee pee and poo with no regard to my PR, but what the masses don't know is that zika poo problems will spread far!

AHAHAHAHAHA~!

another

use two blue ones and post it on twitter.

there's a good chance you'll get hillcunt supporters to re-tweet it accidentally

Now we need a bad dragon version for our furry friends. A good footlong or "MUH VAGINA" pocket pussy.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
WIG DON'T SIT
HANDRAIL GRIP

They need to be big black dildos.

Like this?

I don't have a twitter account.

THE MEDIA IS LAGGING
HER CATHETER IS DRAGGING
BROWN TRAIL WHERE SHE SITS
MAKING THE SEAT REEK OF SHIT!

PATRIARCHY DEFEATED BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE STAIRS?
PICKLE JAR OPENED, LOOK I'M NOT AT ALL IMPAIRED!
HAND ME SOME MORE KLONOPIN FOR IM FEELING A BIT FAINT
HOLY SHIT IM KIDDING I HAVE EMAILS IN MY TAINT

JUST

You're not wrong.

If those are stock photos you can just use the purple dildo as your base image; go into GIMP and use a color shift to change the purple dildo to blue. It's under color options. Since the base of the dildo is white it won't change color too much.

U have GIMP but need more practice with it. These images were just a quick and nasty concept type thing. I just used paint's arrow as well.

I have GIMP

here's another hill cutout, I left the hair strings in with alpha channels around it. Not sure if that carries over to PNG, if it doesn't ask and I'll post the psd.

Acceptable?

If she's made to look like a ghost on ghostbusters with her campaign slogan underneath and the half dead chick off that one ghostbusters photo in the background somewhere that'd be great.

Top kek sir

This pic is evidence of a seriously drugged out Shillary. From the top down:

+ Eyes are extremely glassy, even though protected from wind by glasses
+ Whites of eyes visible above iris, even though she should be relatively calm while smiling
+ Pupils extremely small, even though she's in low-light conditions
+ Smile expression itself appears vacant, un-genuine, and slightly creepy
+ Visible bloating/fluid retention under eyes and in jowls. Either old age, side effect, or both
+ Combination of far-swinging arms suggests large gait, even though her dress and hair suggest high wind on the tarmac. A lack of physical sensation causes her to ignore the natural instinct to walk more slowly and deliberately.

gimp neon filter.

SHE CAN'T CONTROL HER BOWELS, HOW CAN SHE CONTROL A NATION?!

Good post.

==WE ALL TRUMP SUPREMACISTST NOW=

After about an hour, I got the script working. However, when I do the downvote all, it repeatedly comes up saying "this is an archived post" and I have to repeatedly press the x or esc. Can you make it so it skips archived posts or give me a workaround?

Hillary thread theme

kill yourself

They slapped the shit out of Ivan "kike nose" Ooze. They are okay in my eyes.

American here
the average American normalfag is so incredibly stupid that they often chose who to vote for based on how they feel about the candidate, rather than the candidate's policies, qualifications, or background.
it's extremely frustrating
some normalfags are open to programming however this is completely different from getting them to think critically for themselves, or make their own choices and this makes them easy to "convert" to our side
you tell them what some of trump's policies and plans actually are, and they start to realize there's more to the man then "EVIL RACIST MISOGYNIST ANTI-SEMETIC NAZI LITERALLY HITLER!!!" like the media has been shouting at them
the media is ridiculously effective here by the way.
people who otherwise seem to be smart or even claim to know that the media is biased or even outright controlled often continually stay in a perpetual state of continuing to listen to it and it alone, and falling for its tricks. the average normie stands no chance and is helpless before the constant media assault on their mind.
the npc theory makes more sense to me every day

you guys say ctr bots are shilling on here but now your doing the same to reddit.

fuck i'm tired

you guys say ctr bots are shilling on here and halchan Holla Forums but now your doing the same to reddit.

double dubs check'd

not sure what your point is though, who cares if it pisses off Hillary supporters.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. :^)

whatever works user
fight fire with fire

what in the fuck

war is hell.

Her face, neck, hands, and wrists look significantly bloated. Possible kidney failure, looks like she might've been in need of dialysis. The confused, deer-in-headlights look in her eyes is also alarming, sort-of reminds me of older relatives whose memory is failing.

You should update the post number too. It's about 6 million posts old. I noticed that before clicking it.

You must be new here

Trump sucks massive cocks and he's really quite honestly the worst

J U S T
U
S
T

JPG VERSION
U
S
T

Fuck you carlos

Hillary: We planted a rumor that I found a certain unflattering picture of myself embarrassing and that I was attempting to have it removed from the internet. Within hours, internet terrorists had spread the photo to EVERY WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.

Hillary: (self-spreading chuckle) I know I have bad days sometimes. I'm not really embarrassed by the picture, I just wanted to make a point about what these alt-right animals will do with a photo they think is compromising.

Hillary: The point is this: WE NEED TO SHUT THE INTERNET DOWN
(crowd cheers wildly)

It's been like 5 years now…

You knew she's giving a speech tomorrow bashing the alt-right, didn't you?

archive.is/DuYPt

Between Harambe's nudes and this retarded thread, she's got plenty of ammunition to demand censorship of the internet. What a coincidence that both things happened the day before her big speech.

Retard.

If all it takes is posting unflattering pictures of shillary, then it wouldn't matter what we do, she will find a way to shut us down.

never understood this "ammunition" shit. Hillary just does whatever the fucking cunt wants done. she was pushing for censorship since the first mortal kombat, if prez she'll just executive action the fuck out of everything

She would do it either way, I'm not afraid of some globalist cunt.

You know that the speech is just going to drive people on the fence towards the right, don't you?

reason.com/blog/2016/08/24/clinton-trump-alt-right

with 45-60 mins of "vote for me or I'll call you racist and BLM will beat you up" I expect nothing less.

we're already here motherfucker

archive.is/Lc0Tp

Thank you for doing this. We all knew you were the real shills and using bots from the start, but now we have proof.

Once again, thanks.

lol you're a "massive botnet"

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4ze7gm/massive_botnet_from_the_altright_racists_using/

damn you, user.

Whipped this up in paint.net.

My username is listed there and i'd rather it not be, how did you compile this list?

Who gives a shit? /r/TheDonald is full of cuckolded shitskin-loving civic "nationalists".

saved

so they're accurate to their namesake?

The CtR fags on reddit are pretty obvious, their accounts generally just have nothing but anti Trump articles. They don't even bother posting anything pro Hillary because they know it's a lost cause lol.

yup. They're a bunch of ex-cuckservative nigger-lovers who still believe in racial solidarity and "brotherhood" as if any non-white can be American.

there was an actual sub-reddit where they discuss shill tactics too, forgot what it was

GO BACK

U have great isn't enough violent to Voat to stop downvoted underneath it make a pic, but now if it picture of myself in team exposure you know what a message above to reddit

Let its long fluid.

Speak English.

wasnt browsing i was doxing someone

template

blow your brains out.

nice job bringing reddit here faggot

You realize how small Holla Forums is, right? And 85% here don't give a shit about what happens on r/TheDonald.

Lurking and friending familiar usernames, mostly from /r/politics. Sorry then. Posting userlist was a bad idea from the start.

This whole thread is cringe-worthy. I feel like some kind of evil mastermind behind t_d success. And obviously I'm not because hardly anyone uses this and I started posting script like 2 weeks ago.

Don't know but mass downvoting is probably mitigated by reddit and not very effective. Do you use firefox ?

Does that mean the script doesn't work anymore? I'm probably just not installing it right. How does RES work?

It does but problably to a limited extent. And probably not with user-page downvotes.

Updated copy-pasta:

Reddit is and will be cancer. We can't fix it. But we can improve Trump message there.
It has much better mainstream exposure than anonymous imageboards.

COUNTER-SHILLING CALL FOR ACTION

USE FIREFOX, script doesn't work in Chrome etc.
Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/ (optional)

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(300,1000));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(500,2000));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Voting on new / rising is more effective.

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all
anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/friends/comments/

Tag shills from RES, downvote all (optional, probably not very effective)
anonym2.com/?https://www.reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents

Also why bother voting on OLD stuff. Not like anyone browses archived posts.

It votes automatically.

Whats with the pol logo