>>Holla Forums1885365/

oh wow haha look leftypol is discussing being goons and how theyre all goons from SA and how familiar with proto-sjw goon forums but naaaaaaaaaaahhhh man Holla Forums is just as bad leftypol is just like Holla Forums theyre two sides oft he same coin hahaha naaaaaaaahhh bro theyre not here to subvert the site hahaha nahhhhh at least they arent NAZIS haha right dude

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1885365.html
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5076599#_=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK cross-board links tbh
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1885365.html

The fuck are you on about, fug? This is no secret to anyone.

Post tits.

This is nothing new tbh. The whole purpose of that board from the very beginning was to try to subvert/destroy freedom of speech on Holla Forums. Hell, they didn't even initially get kicked off of Holla Forums, they created Holla Forums because they couldn't handle all the rightist discussion on that board. And now they complain about being banned for being a massive goon/shill on Holla Forums. While banning all decent on Holla Forums hmmm…. somethings reeking of hypocrisy here!!!

*descent

*dissent
GODDAMN my fucking shitty phone.

why do you have a anime saved on your phone
what a weird intersection between normalfaggotry and non-normalfaggotry tbh

Because I love anime.
What do you mean? I have to use this phone because my computer crashed and needs to be fixed. I don't enjoy posting on my phone (with it's retarded auto corrector) at all tbqh. I can't seem to disable the shitty auto corrector either, it seems to be built in and I it's not in my settings to disable it tbh. Not to mention my phone is 3 years old and on its last legs.

Are you an AnCap? Asking for a friend. Post your ugly tits, please.

Fuck off leftranny

yes. no

(checked)
Not him, but thank god. I know you said you were a communist once… you can thank that because of the schooling system tbh. I used to be a full on anarchist when I was younger thanks to the shite schooling system. Luckily, I could tell there was something wrong with that ideology, it was just pure instincts that I distrusted it. My middle school history teacher didn't like them much either tbh. Although the curriculum didn't allow her to talk about russia much though. Also, have a guess who it was who was (at least) partially responsible for teaching this anarchist nonsense?
it was my social studies """teacher"""
I was a bit of an angsty teenager when I was in high school and hated all forms of authority. Instead of trying to help me with these issues she allowed me to borrow books about a plethora of anarchist ideologies including: volunteerism, anarchism, and mutualism. I can't for the life of me remember what books I read (this was a long time ago). But I read at least 4 books on this. Anyway, nowadays I'm a lover of actual freedom and limited government just how it should be. Want to know how we could keep the muslims out? By collectively going door to door as a community and kicking these bastards out. It would also help if people weren't stupid and everyone had a gun. Who's going to mess with you if you could get shot? Not many I can tell you that much. I think government is important, but should only be there for defensive measures/policing, as long as they aren't abusing their power while doing so.

Also, don't fall for the ancap meme. It would lead to buying/selling everyone and everything.

I meant to add that I distrusted communism.

tits or gtfo

newfags can't crosslink

yeah, its probably (out of all the other societal factors that encourage leftist thought) the education system, the most. i never got into politics until i was in uni, (i went to something called a sudbury school, which is like unorganized alternative schooling for rich kids) which i went to in canada so obviously i was gonna be indoctrinated by commie professors.
if you notice what (((they're))) doing to you early on it's not that hard to get out of it tbh, but i guess places like leftypol are what happen when people never question anything during that period of their life and get addicted to the ideology. tbh it was a relatively short phase for me, i joined Students For Liberty later on.

look up the frankfurt school. there's this idea that post-russia the commies intentionally flooded western academia with their useful idiots to give commieism a foothold in merica, and it's just now in recent years coming to fruition. look at how many idiots are out on the street marching & waving around the ancom flag, it really makes you think where the hell they came from

I've heard of that. A bunch of lunatics obsessed with destroying the west.
That is why if we had just technical colleges and schools that were just for getting you a job none of this would be an issue.
It took me a couple years to shake off what they indoctrinated me with. It still sometimes pisses me off even to this day. We live in really crazy times, there are times I wished I was born in simpler less ridiculous time periods. Hell, little things like some of my fellow audacious students said in hs:
Of course I thought he was an idiot back then (because of the schooling system) but I think subtle things like that helped me entertain the idea I could be wrong later in my life. My class was probably one of the last who questioned things like this tbh. They just seem to get worse and worse as the generations go.

gen z is apparently overwhelmingly proportionally conservative compared to millennials. that's where the Holla Forums "generation zyklon" meme comes from.

oops

oh wow haha look some faggot cares what leftypol is discussing

Thats hot

i have a bunch of shitty ancap aesthetic images from 4/pol/'s /lrg/ and NAPVLV, would you like me to dump them?

I hope that is true, but I have my doubts. Now technically (by my governments standards) I am generation z. But, I just don't know tbqh.

sure

okay~

and last but not least. i skipped the ones already posted in this thread

Holy shit dude, that Holla Forums VS. true Holla Forums really opened my eyes. Based.

nice

(checked)

mfw ancapgrill that I commissioned is still being passed around

Nice collection user.

what's the dollar sign?

fug this makes me want to be ancap now

ew

Nice to know Holla Forums is in the hands of people probably too young to be using the site.

Why is Israel in Madagascar? also that map should have Greater Israel.

ayy

>>>/kys/

user.. i'm an adult. lurk more.

An adult who can't crosspost? Post your ID, I better chack.

theyre really great tbh
whos the artist?

pixiv.net/member.php?id=5076599#_=_

ty

spicy snek for the NAP-fags

I like ancaps, they're always pretty laid back. I think they'll hang last.

Nice, think I might Commission one of Israeli-Chan, She is my Waifu.

so some ancap stole a pretty significant Holla Forums get. for whom it may concern

NEWFAG

jews once again appropriating culture because they have none :^)

everything you love is jewish goyim

jews are rootless, no heritage, no culture

False. Also their culture is destruction of culture.

No other board on the entire site deserves the title "poleddit" more than Holla Forums.
Most other fags that splinter off and create their own shit would realize they didn't have as much influence as they thought they did, but poleddit decided to outright invite over the very same kind of people we all sought to abandon cuckchan for in favor of fullchan.
Now we have a bitter video game hobbyist gathering area, a compromised formerly natsoc board, reddipol, Holla Forums (the shittiest of them all as of late), and Holla Forums (- what Holla Forums should Holla Forums but isn't) as out top five boards.
I miss 2014 so much.

No you don't, fuck off. If you liked Holla Forums so much back in 2014 you would be helping bring back the vitality so much. Instead you just want to sit and cry about "how good it was".

Fuck off.

Yes, because it's entirely my fault and only the result of my individual lack of effort that this site has collapsed.
No, faggot, I still try to hold interesting conversations (with the excpetion of meta thread such as this), but as of late it always always always devolves into the same cookie cutter shitflinging that I specifically abandoned 4chan over.
And I'll keep trying until either a decent alternative imageboard crops up, or imageboards die entirely, in which case I'll probably find something else that entertains me in some sense.