"There's not much that's German here anymore."

"…Lavan adds that the transformation taking place in Bad Godesberg is a much bigger issue for her than the current political debates. She mentions the recent closing of “Aennchen,” one of the last typically German restaurants left in Bad Godesberg. “Now you’ve got shisha bars springing up everywhere, with that sweet smell in the air,” she says. “There’s not much that’s German here anymore, or even Italian. And you see Arabic script everywhere.”

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138358

You will live to see a societal collapse/shift of proportions never seen before in your lifetime.

I hope every single one of you guys living in Germany is ready for what's coming.

I think you meant something a bit wider than just your lifetime.

Sharpen your blades and prepare to die for Deutschland, because that's the only way it's going to be saved at this point, Germanfags.

who /smashtheirheadsinwithhammers/ here?

It's starting to become Sweden-tier, with the locals not doing anything, or doing opposite of what the should do
Come on, i know the gov heavily punishes anything against it, but so did England against the irish

Look at all these people afraid to share their actual opinions, and then all the Muslims telling the cameraman to fuck off or just ignoring him.

Germany is doomed unless there is a race war.

broken glass round 2?

People aren't going to be forced to do something until there is a major economic crash, just like in the Weimar Republic.

You somehow think that isn't exactly where we're all heading?

(checked)
these people don't realize what they're letting into their country, do they? They really don't understand what's going to happen. They just think "oh neat, it's like being in Turkey but I don't have to travel"

Which people are you asking about? (((Germans))) or Germans?

He must mean Germans. (((Germans))) know exactly what they're doing.

Don't act like its only Jews. There's a reason the word "cuck" exists. Most of the antifa throwing molotavs aren't jews. maybe they have been bamboozled by jews… you could make that argument, but you cannot say it is directly all jews

Well of course there are no absolutes in life, but most Germans believe diversity makes them stronger, moslem culture is enriching, immigration improves the economy. Jews overwhelmingly want to destroy Germany.

i keep telling germanbros that the only solution is to kill them all, all the arabs and their traitorous government, and until they rise up it will only get worse.

the odds don't matter anymore, if you die we'll meet again and we can shitpost from the comfy halls of valhalla.

germanbros you must dissentand you must fight, you need to rise up, and you must organize now!

right, okay, so you misunderstood my statement here:
yes, I meant Germans

The campaign of 'De-nazification' after the war neutered the psyche of the German people to an extent most people don't realize. The conditioning may begin to falter but is it too late?

he means: in your lifetime there will be a collapse/shift of proportions that has never been seen

Try telling them that in German.

when does this nightmare end?

When the last Semite has left Europe, voluntarily or not.

screencap > archive

all we need do is take photos, for before and after

When you make it.

What cucks don't understand is colonization is forever.

They will continue to have 3x as many babies as you, and then cry because they are poor, and they will not even understand the root cause as to why they are poor.

This map will be much different in thirty years, as will all the others.

Demoralisation thread.

Big cities and especially NRW as a whole which Bad Godesberg is part of is the chesspit of degeneracy and migration.
Foreigners seem not be able to comprehend this.

If i want to meet Britbongs i don't go to London or Luten.
If i want to meet Burgerfags i don't go to Detroit.
If i want to meet Frogs i don't go to Paris.
If i want to meet people with an actual opinion i don't go to shitlibs headquarters.

It is that simple.

Blatantly false. How about you open a history book or something?

Many times in history immigrants/colonists have been either REPATRIATED VIA POLITICS, DEPORTED or CHASED BY FORCE OF ARMS.

This.

Best part was the muzzie wives telling him they can't voice their opinion or their husbands will literally kill them.

I dont even care these retarded cucks are killing themselves

That's awfully petty

Its all fucking over for them anyway. Who cares

The antifa are mostly meth-heads or nig-tier street gangsters as well as jews, the leaders are often ex-Stasi. They got put out of a job when the wall came down, but they've continued in their goal of destroying Germany.

what a constructive and helpful thing to say