(((Swedish Media))) Crashing With No Survivors

Jewish media in Sweden is going to fall

Alice Bah Kuhnke (Minister of Culture and Democracy) said: The media companies are at the edge of a cliff. The negress has promised to give more tax money to the jews to continue to spread their propaganda and save them, the reason why?

The media company "Mittmedia" has been reported to have such large problems that they are going to fire 75% of their journalists, and a total of 1500 people will be fired from the company from all professions.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/bah-kuhnke-svensk-media-p-v-g-att-g-under
archive.is/rQu01
archive.is/FT4yM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice link there pal

friatider.se/bah-kuhnke-svensk-media-p-v-g-att-g-under

Forgot the link. My bad. It's the best alternative media source in Sweden so I won't archive.

mulattos all look the same

Also, she's from (MP) (Swedish version of the Green Party) and they are below 4% now. They won't even be in the parliament after the next election if that continues.

Bump because these news made me happy.

It should be noted here that about 80-85% of media in Sweden is owned by two jewish families (who have been struggling for a long time because normies don't like them anymore.) We also have Metro (a jew owns 35% of the stocks), Aftonbladet (a Norwegian company owns the newspaper but Goldman Sachs owns a good portion, there are also rumors that the Norwegian company is run by leftist jews).

I clicked and saw a Pepe on the front page lol.

Yeah, they just ran a story on the "Alt-Right" and their support for Trump. Not many swedes have heard of that before I think. They usually give out some good redpills.

They even named Schapiro as a jew in that article and explained "cuck" so that swedish cuckolds will probably rage when reading the article.

kek

If you ever actually go on to non-english speaking right wing communities you will always find Holla Forums memes. Anybody that says we aren't heavily influencing politics across the globe is a liar.

You must throw the Jew down the well, Sweden. Grab him by his horns and throw him down the well.

I have even seen them spread on Sweddit before when quickly taking a look when something "important" has happened there. Even though they don't like /r/the_donald or w/e the fuck they spell that like.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

archive.is/rQu01

And nothing of value was lost.

Sweden
…no?

The swedes have been boycotting the media for a long time, user.

The alt-right (and trump cock suckers here) is controlled opposition, or they wouldn't be mentioning it.

The alt-right is a ruse to salvage US dominance (some in US see they're helping Europe to grow stronger and fear Europe's independence -not getting anything in return-). As Marx was a creation of the anglos to stop the Germans or other power getting dominant in the continent.

It's so effing blatant. Trump is a cuck.

Wow, the shills have learned how to use TOR. Good job, you'll get an extra shekel.

Fuck yeah get those bastards!

£0.02 has been sent to your account, Brit/cuck/. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

It's what the cuck is. He is unsastified that US is not getting a bigger slice and things can go out of the way (US will not be able to have Europe under grip down the line).

We should definitely wait for Hitler.

Isn't it basically a muslim party now after infriltration?

I think the pic was fake though.

Yes, it has been for a long time. Their voters fled to other communist parties like the Feminist Initiative.

Hello, Sean.

No, that's the real one. Some guy changed some things in photoshop and spread it as Sweden Yes. I was on cuckchan once last summer to see how degenerate they are and an american cuck was sending me dozens of pictures of blonde american women with nigger dicks and saying "Sweden Yes".

Never there will be movements like Hitler. Trump winning would not "swing the pendulum". it's all bs.

This is more about a sense of urgency in the US and the routes it might take. Trump memes are funny, but they were astroturfed.

I know a Sean, he's a chill guy. What's up?

Trump won't help Europe or Scandinavia, but it can create a base in America for sending us weapons by angry americans. Especially if Trump actually doesn't build that wall, it will piss them off enough to send us every quality gun on their market.

what the fuck are you talking about you daft cunt?

This is why tax evasion should be a human right.

No my friend, only a purge can fix this world.

Aren't you people already doing that (in your minds) with Trump?

Trump would block that. The cuck doesn't care. If you are a country of queers that cucks for shitskins but spreads the leg for US to squeeze the blood off your nation, that's what matters.

This shit was astroturfed to use anons as cannon fodder against the line of the players whose vision US is currently on. Now a lot of anons are seeing Trump for what he is.

The astroturfers had to start the CTR scare to have a weapon against Holla Forums losing enthusiasm for the Cuckemperor in the moment his real face would come to the light ever more clearly. (((coincidence)))

Nice going Sweden, really surprising news

alex jones is jew

you are an alt-right fag, what are you doing here?

->literally filtered

heheh, don't want one, we have something better.

Holy shit its real. These meme are out of control.

Are we famous now???? I kinda feel like it.

Jesus christ. They should just call it Minicult already.

"Alt-Right Boogeyman" narrative is apparently going global.

You know, this really reminds me of Slobodan Milosevic's Serbia, where his wife was the minister of Culture, Democracy and Propaganda.

Yeah, Sweden, you're fucked.

As their neighbour I see nothing new here user. The Swedistan, or should I say cuckistan, has been a lost cause for years now and the shit train is only gaining more speed as the time goes on.

We should just bomb the place to bits and move on.

Jesus Christ
Is this position really taken seriously?
Oh shit, does she actually have any budgetary authority?

opinion discarded

Shill detected. Marx was a kike and the "anglos" wouldn't have gained anything if they had created communism.

OP is obviously mixed race.

SWEDEN NO

Go back to Ropeculture useless loser.

He's probably the Ropeculture retard. A few months ago I think it was in January or February I remember some anal 'accelerationist' guy who kept saying the Trump campaign was paying people to promote him on this board. (If I could get paid to promote Trump online I would do it but I don't know where to apply)

Then in February Ropeculture published an article about the 'Trump cucks' and he spammed the board with it and almost everyone called him a retarded LARPer and I think that's when the Dude No Just Wait For Hitler joke really started to become a meme.

And if I recall correctly shortly after Ropeculture even published an article saying Yeah I'm a LARPer and I'm proud of it! or something.

Yeah, its not my style to split my posts into multiple ones to get my point across.

You've got to be an idiot if you don't think Trump has hired people to shill for him on the internet.. Remember that time that he was "attacked" in an airplane hangar or something? The guy was an actor.
Maybe they don't shill very much around here, some people seem to be shills though, but they are definately active on reddit and other places.

Guys, i was at the Kissimmee recent Trump rally when a Swedish cuck news reporter asked me about the confederate flag. i told him it was taken down because it didn't fly so good and that the people who flew it wanted to crash planes full of refugees with no survivors and that security was operated by CIA. Did this ever make it to Swedecuck papers?

No, don't think so.

The majority of journalists that are hired by the jews are green party and similar extreme communist idiots.

Yeah sure and if I knew where to apply I would be paid too. But I do it for free.

>Remember that time that he was "attacked" in an airplane hangar or something? The guy was an actor.

implying the Trump campaign hired some Berniefag loser actor to try to jump on DJT on the stage and told him you know you might end up in jail for 5 years or get killed by the Secret Service but here's a 1000 bucks so just do it

Shut up. And CNN promoted him the next day, they did an interview with the guy, they were trying to turn him into a celebrity which may or may not have encouraged more leftist losers to try to assassinate Trump to become celebrities.

There has already been one official assassination attempt against Trump, in Las Vegas. The 20 something autistic brit who was living in a car.

Shill confirmed.

That's what they get if they antagonise 99% of literate people.

Aftonbladet is owned by the Schibstedt-family which is also rumoured to be a jewish family.

Why is a thread about swedish media getting the BTFO, about Trump and shills?

Yeah, that's what I said.

Am I the only one who just doesn't like the Trump Pepe as it is? I'd like to see a smugger and less anthropomorphic version.

She is mulatto?

Why are white genes so weak fam?

Her mom was a feminist in the 60's-70's and got married to an african that was going to move to America but stayed because of her. The only reason she did this was to "attack the patriarchy."

Seriously? An ethnically insular, manipulative and condescending, morally self-justified, 'news' racket is not getting enough views, so the government is gonna subsidize them? Un-fucking-real.

The Swedish government isn't Swedish.

Took me a moment to realize the middle child of the princesses was a boy… Holy shit, the cuckold, it hurts.

The Swedish government is bought by jews and NATO.

Based nigenog?

archive.is/FT4yM

Oh for fucks sake I missed the page, well I'm off to kill myself