Official Pedo Thread

The 2nd Return of the Official Pedo Thread

Fool me twice shame on me edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I only make out with a qt 8yo girl is it illegal?

First one was too popular and self-destructed, right?

daily reminder that anti-pedo kikes support white genocide

My favorte song has the word "Children" in it, am I a pedo cocksucker?

if the nazis were so anti pedo why was the aoc 14?

14 was normal back then. Everyone just "evolved" into pedos

see here:

HITLER IMPOSED STRICTER LAWS ON COERCIVE SEXUAL ACTS WITH CHILDREN AND SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH ADULTS AND CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 14 THE FIRST YEAR HE WAS IN OFFICE

HAHAHAHA SUCH A PEDO

its not if no one finds out

tell that to my little sister

PEDO JEWS
PEDO JEWS
PEDO JEWS

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS

God damn las thread could've went on forever and I'd enjoy it. Now look at THIS shit thread

No, this happened:

I try my best to post the most unoffensive shit but theres no solid line as to whats too offensive, since the mods are the arbiter of whats too offensive I wish they'd just delete whatever they find too offensive and leave it at that instead of banning for it every time knowing that we have an endless supply of IPs.
If we really wanted to be dicks we could be easily spamming CP all the time but we're trying to respect the rules and it would be nice to get a little respect in return.

EAT SHIT, UGLY

Don't worry the brand new threads always get the shitposts until the antis hide it and move on with their lives.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PEDOS ARE FAGGOTS

I'll be frank, are you sure you only posted one picture that crossed the line, or did you post multiple and he only banned you for one?
If you really want to make sure the thread stays up, make sure someone who doesn't post racy picks makes the thread.
Or stop posting racy pics

yeah sex 3 yos and fugging lil boys is bad, but liking girls who are 10+ is natural!

THIS IS NOW A WACKY GONDOLA THREAD

Sorry about that. Maybe the person you replied to was a mod? :D

pedobear was always better

That was pretty much the only "racy" one I posted and yeah when someone mentioned it being sexually arousing I realized it probably crossed the nonexistent line but I didn't expect to have every post I've made on this board to be deleted because of it.
I do more than just post pedo shit on this board so now theres threads with people replying to deleted posts all over the place, not the smartest move.

Unprofessional work by the mods.

Is she gonna use that in the pedo uprising?? holy shit.

No, girls use guns in alliance with pedos.

Ohhh yes they do user.

pick one

Hes been completely unprofessional when it comes to the pedo situation ever since jim took over, but its hard to put all the blame on him since the rules he has to work with regarding pedo content are a fucking joke and he has to step on eggshells all the time regarding jim.

If you break the rule all your posts get deleted. I'm not deleting 100 of your stupid posts individually.

The way the software works is if you delete all posts by IP in a thread, and one of those IP is the OP, the OP thread is deleted too. Maybe Ron can fix this in the future but right now you can deal with it.

This

Only one of the hundreds of posts you deleted broke any rules, what the fuck is the point in deleting the other hundreds of posts?

Then don't break the rules, idiot.

see:

Was a good thread. 700+ replies. God damn

Step down and let someone who isn't lazy/retarded run the board then.

Well if it wasn't cyclical it would have reached the bump limit and we'd have made a new thread anyway so its not that big of a deal. Sucks for anyone showing up late though, they missed out on a fun thread.

Hai

What happend? Pls do not trigger the mods.

just go back to windows 10

This place is dead.

Kid's stupid, post kids with dogs now

So it would seem. Yesterday we had nice thread though. I don't know what happened since I went to sleep.
probably mod only eating his words

The only reason last thread was so popular was because of me. I set the record straight, and told the pedos what was up. That shit got me 300+ replies. I'm influential as shit. I was also the reason the thread got taken down. The thread owner replied to me with 2 kids hugging. Damn. Glad all my shit's gone anyway.

I see. What did you discuss about?

The beginning of it is a haze to me now. I basically kicked the pedos asses. Then I got tired.

this guy ^^
is the only guy that competes with this guys: autism

if you kicked the pedos asses, how come i'm still attracted to little girls?

Don't get too full of yourself my moralfag friend, I wasted just as much of my life posting in that thread as you did and I'd do it again bb.
Also I didn't post that picture for you, but I bet you rubbed one out to it and thats why you think that way.

Did I miss yours?

Please, can you explain?

user posted an image that triggered the BO.
BO deleted all his posts because of that one image.
Thread gets deleted because of that.

Try reading the thread the next time.

you missed everybody's.

I know

Didn't see that before. Looks like the mod was using that one picture as excuse to delete all.

Nothing new.

you got btfo tbh

Yours was a bigger waste I'd imagine. The thread was exclusively me. Built by me.
Torwards the end because I was tired and weird

all your arguments were bad

Anyone else have their posts stall at 100% every now and then when theres a file attached?
Been happening for days now and its annoying as fuck.

How the fuck did I get 300+ replies cunt? You were marveling.

did you know that you want to have sex with little girls?

Didn't say that in the thread

Haven't noticed such.

you do

fyi

you got replys bcz you were saying stupid things

Hmm. Tell me one. Just one won't harm. What is it?

in the context of a pedo thread this image fails the dost test

no wonder you guys always get your shit deleted

Because everything in this threads worse than the one before.

See what I mean? I don't wanna see skeleton

thats why we have mods to delete the pics that fail dost

Only British people say that. Think I heard there were more British pedos than any other country

every image does

that's only because of all the muslims

also, they're not pedos, just rapists. they only rape children because it's easier than picking on someone their own size

This just your average kid at the pool. Art. Even in the context of a pedo thread.

ugly face tbh

Because you're perfect for one. Ridiculous phrases and ugly children. Post kids with cats instead

#notallmuslims

Horrible. Take it off

Because she's in motion retard

I don't see a cat

She's just not ready for the picture. She doesn't know she would be entertaining hundreds of freaks.

shes cute tbh

Looks like she woke up in the middle of a ditch

Holla Forums doesn't even have hundreds of users let alone hundreds of pedos.

I was talking online in general. Not that many people would be crazy enough to like this bitch

yeah bcz she was ugly

So far pretty terrible. This thread will already be deleted before it reaches 200 replies.

I agree, this tread needs more qt 10+ girls tbh

That's what I was secretly implying without any clues

only because you have to be careful not to violate muh dost

+1

then visit the deep web you won't get anything more from here dost fucked everyone over since it implies literally every picture of an underage girl

Fuck you

I thought I could sit back and enjoy myself. Guess I'll be taking my way out the door

Its not that we come here for fap material anyways.

bye

Nope I'll still be here and pretend to be someone else

Wew "dost".

Was just about to leave but seems have to start allover again.

yeah i'm just here for cute little girls

Jesus Christ the fence one

lol

The thing was ugly anyway cunt

"greetly" seems to know his job.

Yeah that does violate dost because the clip on her top is undone meaning shes in a state of undress.
Book him boys.

Bible him boys, He needs Jesus in his life.

Y'all need baby Jesus.

2young tbh

Fence one is just purely for sexualizing her. Looks like an adult ass but I could cover both cheeks with each of my hands.

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

you sure seem to have put a lot of thought into how you would be able to touch that underage girl.

Just a little.. Why? I'm not a pedo.

The only one sexualizing her is you, why do you think her ass looks like an adults? Because you find it attractive?
Starting to see what I mean about exposure now my moralfag friend?

(checked)
this

that girl is clearly under 10

moar like dis tbh

Yes you are.

Well, I was just thinking, like it's kind of obvious that's what the photographer was going for. Disgusting

I worded that wrong, I was making an observation

2 extreme tbh

You mean photographer wanted to immortalize her beauty? What's wrong with that?

Its too late to pull the "oh woe is me I'm so disgusted" routine.
We're onto you, we've seen it too many times before.

butt is not genitalia so fuck off mods with your dost

Never would like someone that young

ok thats actually very cute tbh

You think talking sense to these reptile brains is gonna work?

Damn right too extreme, she's on a skateboard

But you did, your brain might lie but your benis can't.

no

you do know that you can post more than one image at the same time?

lol

I feel really weird even thinking a little girl's ass. I try to distance those thoughts away. I never go straight into them.

that weird feeling is called 'conditioning'.

you'll break it eventually. instinct always wins.

Don't fight it anymore, embrace the fact that they can have great asses too.
Or just get out while you still can, before you're one of us.
Your choice.

Gtg now. Too much shit to do. Try not to trigger mods too much.

bye

You've been triggering him the most I bet, the shit you post doesn't even try skirting around dost. You could at least try respecting their rules if you actually want this to be a long term thing. Its not ideal but its better than it has been in months and I'd hate to see you guys fuck it up by not giving a shit.

I don't think I'll break it. Sometimes I get a little hot though. You tell me to embrace the fact and then you tell me to leave as if it's still an option at this point. I mean I guess it is since it's not too bad. But still, I felt that was a little strange.

has the thread been deleted yet?

fuck censorship

Honestly this process would be a hell of a lot quicker if we didn't get banned for posting anything remotely sexy, but yeah you're already too far gone by the sounds of things. Welcome to the club my friend. :^)

I guess so. I don't like it when an image-board changes my tastes though. Makes me feel like a bitch.

I don't think of it as changing my tastes but making me realize what my tastes truly are when all of societies bullshit is no longer clouding my judgement.
notfourchan was what did it for me way back when, it was the first time I had seen lolicon and I've been hooked ever since.
You've already seen other anons telling similar stories so you know by now thats its a pretty common occurrence, just don't say I didn't warn you last thread when I said this would happen.

gn user

Been snooping someones instagram or something? I heard thats how you guys get all your candid pictures but I haven't tried it out myself yet.

Nice try double nigger, but you COULD just delete the one or two offending posts. It's not laziness that leads you to do that but spite.

Mods are cancer but getting buttmad over a deleted thread is silly, as long as it's not really censorship. Threads are supposed to be ephemeral.

okay
not okay

I'm not "buttmad" over a deleted thread, what I'm "buttmad" about is that every contribution I've made to every thread on this board got deleted because the mod decided one picture I posted was too offensive. Thats hundreds of unrelated posts gone because of one slip up that I can't see coming because the rules regarding what is and isn't too offensive are way too vague.
If you can't understand where I'm coming from on this then you must have brain problems.

ā€¦ooooh look
A thread that is about me!!

I didn't address that at all. I actually agree with you. It's bad moderation to cause massive collateral damage.

holy shit.
NOW its a pedo thread!!!!!!!!!1

is she 18?

Yes officer.

i heard she was 19 i am sure

Dude i hope you got that VPN up and active

No shit Sherlock.
Running multiple proxies as normal.

god damn, i need a loli gf

Uh oh not a movie scene that I can go buy in stores or torrent from any pirate site there is, you've gone too far man.

I watched about 6 months ago on normal prime time tv ā€¦legal

torrent this asshole

Why not just walk into your nearest police station and use their computer to download CP?

tht's not cp,shes a 19yo midget

She just identifies as a 20 year old and is trapped inside an underage girls body thats all.
Check your cis-aged privilege shitlord.

This is clearly private video. Have you no shame user?

fuck off

You're just as guilty of having pictures that a girl might not want you to have as anyone else so get off your moral high horse.

you dun goofed

I would never share anything private.

God bless the RNSP for dealing with pedo scum like this. One day I am going to do the same

ooo but i would

I value my privacy and respect others'.

Well personally I wouldn't either but that video has been out there for ages so at this point it really doesn't matter if that user posts it.

Hail Deutschland, hail Rossiya, hail Europa, death to pedophiles, child molesters, alcoholics and drug addicts

All sources claiming Hitler wanted to lower the age of consent are jewish lies used to demonize Hitler and the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei.

Why do you antipedos always start this same shit.

"HURR DURR IM THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF YOU PEDOS. NOW IM GOING TO SHOW HOW SCARY AND POWERFUL I AM BY POSTING REALLY EVIL AND MEAN GORE CONTENT IN RESPONSE TO YOUR PICS OF HAPPY KIDS IN SWIMSUITS SO YOU ALL WILL FEAR ME AND THINK THAT IM THE DEVIL HIMSELF."

He Didnt lower the age of consent,he just kept it as it had been since 1874.

Hitler blew his own brains out you can stop defending his honor now.

fagg's be fagg's and would be burned with the jews

it's just them toying around with a severed head, wouldn't consider that gore, this clip doesn't show the full decapitation

I think you're confusing liking cute boys with being a leftist, mate, but I can't blame you, since I certainly hate faggots a lot more than you do.

Still, if you don't think this guy is hot, even though he's almost 18, you probably aren't being very honest.

why haven't you degenerates converted to judaism yet? their ideology actually allows you to fuck children

The same reason I don't want to become a muslim even though their ideology also allows you to fuck children.

i'm pretty sure its CP tho, i can tell form the pixelsā€¦.

you're a colossal faggot tho.

Are you telling us you've looked at a lot of naked children so you're qualified to judge her age?

Wew lad

Anyone under 18 getting naked is "CP", mate.

There's no saying on what is "forbidden", or even where the line on the sand lies, when the rules that determine it are made by puritans out of thin air, and feelings.

I am going to pretend to be a younger boy, meet up with a pedo, then torture and beat them. I hope one of them happens to be any of you

Learn to pick your battles mate.

You should learn to accept that finding males attractive makes you a faggot.

You should learn that stating the obvious and then repeat the exact same thing ad nauseam, does not make your argument any stronger, whatever your argument was supposed to be.

So are you just a really self hating faggot then?

no longer a pedo threadā€¦
the faggs be fagging instead

If it makes you feel better, know that you are free to believe whatever you want.

You should set the bar a little higher if you really want to claim the moral high-ground.

fuck the moral high groundā€¦dude you like dickā€¦.

I win

why do people do this? Post CP in order to get the thread taken down. Just because you disapprove of pedophilia you post stuff like this and risk getting yourself arrested and the site shut down. Just how stupid are you?

Can't argue with such logic.

i love hebophilia mate,and dont worry if thread is taken down it will appear again..and if my floating proxy is working they think i am in Algeria.

Nobody really cares about semantics, man.

Besides, this thread is intrinsically pointless just like all the posts/posters within.

Well if dysnomia is going to be as consistent as he says then he'll just ban the people posting CP like he should have done since he became BO. Not just flip flopping on the pedo issue countless times because whenever he'd allow pedos again some fucker would inevitably post CP and then he'd get mad and ban everyone again like somehow we as a collective are responsible for one guys behavior.

dude wtf this kid is like 4

Semantics???
What the fuck are you on mate?
Its nothing to do with semanticsā€¦.you like Penis,We like pussy.
Its really not that difficult to understand mateā€¦only diff is that we have found a place where most people liek ur content..and you,well you have found a place where we think you are a little fruity.

keep looking fagg boi.

Problem?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what happened mate,did LG get taken down??(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

No idea.

If you're basically just going to spit in the face of the person whos giving us another chance by not even trying to abide by the rules could you just do the rest of us a favor and stop posting pictures?
Knowing dysnomias behavior the last thing we need is someone like you poking the bear constantly with pictures like that.
You're just going to ruin it for the rest of us.

That's exactly his intention.

What rules are you referring to?

No offence but you don't know shit.

Dude, you're posting pictures of a fucking 4 year old. There's nothing much you can say that should be taken seriously.

The dost rules of course, sure they're vague as shit but you aren't even fucking trying to abide by them and its just going to fuck us all over because you think you're some kind of rebel.

What's your point?

None of my pics break dost. Prove otherwise.

You're the type of person who makes posts like this to be considered "illegal".

You're a fucking disgrace to everything around you.

Wat? That post actually is illegal and for good reason.

You're like the furry who appears in a hentai thread trying to be "cool" while everyone absolutely despises your presence.

Just wait until the rest of the tripfags/flagfags show up and start literally posting babies while circlejerking with eachother, thats what killed the last pedo threads long before jim became admin.

Cool story bro.

>genitals or pubic area where? :^)(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Kill yourself.

I mean, if that's the case then even I agree with these fucking retards being banned.

No u.

No one wants you here, retard. Fucking leave.

Whats wrong with babies?

Oh, it's you again. Talking for everyone.

It was a bittersweet moment when jim took over, on one hand I hated that the site that used to be all about free speech had nothing to do with free speech anymore but on the other hand all those fucking annoying tripfag babyfuckers finally got kicked out.

Fuck off.

You're just trying to get me posting you sexy babies. I know that trick so it won't work on me.

Jesus fuck you're obnoxious.

Whats wrong with babies? I don't know maybe the fact that this is a fucking pedo thread not a babyfucker thread? Pedophiles don't want to fuck babies.

Also I hope you realize that even the fagposter is preferable to you because at least he tries to respect the rules.

Thanks!

Again, how these pics break rules?

Yep. I'm a fucking pedo

Ignore if you don't like. Dost applies to genitals or pubic area. I believe there's only one post where "pubic area" is even shown and it's not nowhere near focus of the picture. In other words you're just full of shit.

I know thats probably even harder to admit with the shit tier quality poster we have to deal with right now but welcome to the club regardless.

Fuck all your shit though what the fuck

Wat?

This is basically /h/: the thread

none actually broke dost

Are you even pedo?

You're totally misunderstanding the context in which those criteria apply on this site and completely willfully I might add.
Also all you're doing is driving off potential converts, the shit we post gets people like that user to admit hes a pedo while the shit you post is shit only you like and everyone else wants you to stop posting.
You might as well be a moralfag spamming gore for all the good you're doing to this thread.

Fuck your ugly children.

Prooves?

Not even pedos like you here, retard. Get a fucking clue, you piece of shit.

The fact that you'll get banned and have all your shitty posts deleted once the mods get off their lazy ass is proof enough.
Why can't you just go back to wherever all those tripfags went to and circlejerk with them while posting babies like you faggots love to do so much?
Why do you have to come here try and force your shit on us while being willfully ignorant of the rules?

Because he's secretly against pedos I'd imagine. Posting the most ugly children.

That's no proof other than mods incompetence. I tried to re-check rules in case they added something but it 404's. Maybe some mod can grow spine and say why some picture breaks dost or whatever imaginary rule they ban for?

Bet he's HolyShmarckel

You didn't answer my question.

I could say what's this is about but you wouldn't believe anyway.

That's probably the case. No one would be that obnoxious and keep posting regardless of overall disapproval and protest.

PEDOS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL ALL PEDOS

ELIMINATE KID TOUCHERS

I'll tell you a secret.
I am not against pedos.

Yep fuck that guy

8ch.net/dost.html

You're against common sense.

Kill yourself, retard.

This flagfag used to post in the pedo threads before jim, he contributed to the pedothreads being complete cancer that no pedo actually wants to be a part of even back then so what a surprise he'd be here to fucking ruin any semblance of a good thread we could have had once again.

Thanks. This confirms all my pics are within the rules.

Just put all your pics in a slideshow. It'd be easier for you to jerk off in one sitting.

Does this look sexualized?

I can't tell if you're being purposefully stubborn or if you're really too retarded to realize that "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" has nothing to do with the rules and that its the criteria themselves that apply to all pictures.

gas the mods tbh

Are you retard? That's why dost test was made.

No, not when the child's ugly.

That makes a lot of sense.

In all honesty though, I'd much rather have no thread than to be associated with that asshole.

So fucking what? Who cares why it was made? The criteria in the dost test are whats being used as rules for this site, how much simpler could I spell this out for your dumb ass?

Wanted to show you how vols work on Holla Forums. Even mods can't adhere to rules. It always comes to personal opinions.

Sadly users are just as retarded now and accept anything. You and Holla Forums mods deserve each others.

Then go back banning all pictures of children. Every child is either fully, partially or completely nude. Every picture breaks that point.

Good, now fuck off

You're a piece of trash, retard. No one likes you or your posts.

Even I think you should be banned for this shit, even if it's not against the rules.

Thread's been dead(horrible), site's gone to shit. Fuck. Well, atleast I still have my personality

Me too which is why I stopped going to the pedo threads long before jim became admin and banned them all. Just imagine if his faggotry outnumbered us and they were all circlejerking with eachother about how their day went EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY.
It was the most cancerous shit I have ever seen in my life, I was praying their ilk wouldn't make their way back here but fate is a cruel mistress.

If you get banned from pics that don't break rules, why try obey them in the first place?

Also if that's the case, can't someone write rules sensibly instead of copy pasting and making everyone guess how to interprete them?

That obviously means that the state of undress determines if it fits the criteria or not you dumbshit, thats just common sense.

Stay mad. You know you're wrong and I'm right.

FML

This stupid. Let's make all rules and laws "common sense". Everyone magically agrees that age of consent is 2 for example.

Look at this guy.

I'm having flashbacks from 4chan.

Amazing how these piles of garbage always behave the exact same way as all other forms of cancer like pony, furry, or any other breed of anime poster under the sun. Fucking shitposters ruining everything everywhere for everyone.

No everyone besides you thinks you're fucking retarded and wished you would just put a shotgun barrel in your mouth and blow the back of your brain pan all over the walls.

Terrible

Mouth of everyone again. Do you suck cock for everyone too?

If you guys think he's shit, simply ignore him, change the overall subject, and post something you think looks better. Cunts

Thank you. First smart post for while.

There's not a single reply ITT in favor of the shit you're posting, yet you're still posting it, just to spite everyone to push whatever retarded agenda you have.

You are definitely a special kind of cancer.

I don't want my posts to be associated with that type of cancer.

Yes just slow down on your posting. This thread isn't dedicated to you

Wat do I need approval for?

Ok. Back in a moment.

bump

Its just so depressing to have waited so long to finally have pedo threads again so I could show some fellow anons the light in how sexy younger girls can be just to have some prick post the most unappealing shit he can find and make every anons dick that sees it go inside their body like a turtles head.
And it doesn't help that for some reason my posts keep stalling at 100% whenever I attach an image so I can't even try and give the thread chemo.

If you care for quality. Ok, now you cunts post something better

Was the first thread any better before it got taken down? Genuinely curious actually

MUCH better because 99% of the images were from me and there wasn't a single complaint unlike this thread

Man, the 70s were whack.

Honestly surprised those were left up even though they're perfectly legal.

Force your computer to shut down, turn it back on, then voila, you can now post pictures 100%

You almost got me there with the emotions. But then what's really for you if other anons "see the light" or not?

The fact that I have the ability to break through someones conditioning and have them see the world for how it truly is is reward enough for me.
And you're taking that away from me with every shitty image you post.

In the context of Holla Forums, 70s pics of naked young girls that would otherwise be legal are dost.

I'll try that but you better not be memeing me or I'll be mildly upset with you.

How is this piece of shit still posting here? Holy fuck. Are these shitposters allowed here? No wonder no one visits this website anymore.

DNS flush may solve some issues with throttling. It does with me, at least.

You might was well reset your router as well. That usually works for me.

You may be right about complains but not entirely sure about the other part. ; P

Good luck with that. I don't intentionally try ruin your thing but it's not really any of my concern, sorry.

Because I got literally millions of IP addresses and I still haven't broken the written rules.

Congratulations for ruining the thread. I'm out.

Stop replying to people and slow down your ugly pictures.

I promise that will stop posting her when mods starts adhering to rules instead of banning what they don't like.

But then we both know that's never gonna happen, don't we? ; P

Today's really blast from the past, don't you think?

bump

This is my thread. Go away!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

~

-

~~

\(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This one's okay, but all those ugly child picturres that one asshole is posting is fucking horrible

go away

t. pedo

You're the most cancerous poster I've seen in a very long time.

Okay. Just checked the log. Maybe the mod has learned by now. Have fun guys.

No u.

I'm on your side. Difference is I fight. Fuck you guys.

You killed the thread with spam.

You're not on anybody's side, you're a piece of shit who should consider suicide.

The only thing you're doing here is creating tension with people and lumping everyone into the same category as you, just because you know absolutely everything you stand for is despicable.

You're the reason why these laws were created, and you're the reason why people hate everyone who likes anything under 18, since every type of extreme measure gets associated and excused because of pieces of shit like yourself.

You are a cancer to this world.

Don't do me any favors. The mods are finally bringing back actual free speech, and you're fucking that up by posting actually illegal images. Fight to change the laws instead of fighting to bring down Holla Forums

I don't expect there to be widespread changes to obscenity laws until the SJW movement has finally collapsed on itself and arguing from a feelings perspective becomes the new publicly shunned thing.

Seems I'm needed back. Shit mods can't read the rules.

I can continue this whole night. How long can you?

:3

Well, now there's area for dost. But personally I don't think it's relevant on this picture. Nothing sexual.

Deleting or banning based on your personal opinions is bad moderation. Prove me wrong.

So, how much are you paid for this? Maybe I can double it? ; P

hey chum. is girltime the only other place for us now? I havent checked kruatchan today but its been pretty dead recently with no pedo threadsā€¦

What did I do to deserve the hate, I don't understand :/

woooooooooooooo!!!!!

Are you holymakrel? I love ur videos!

Appreciated, user

Seriously, why would i follow your rules when you don't?

its because you started this

When the first thing is post could be construed as kiddie porn then you are disrupting the thread for no good reason other then to shit on the mods and show how tough you are. But it doesn't help the pedos who just want a thread to talk in.

You have no idea the horrors I've been through only to return and see the thread in this state.
brb buying a helium tank and exit bag

Not very good

I understand where you're coming from, but this is only my third post in this threadā€¦

What happended motherfucker? Were you forced to update your computer or something

t. white genocide sympathizer

christkikeinity also allows it :^)

Very little meaning what you post anyway.

t. cuckold paypig

Enjoy you slops while your 14 yo daughter gets fucked by all the boys in her school and shares porn on her phone a lunchtime.

Dont do anything to protect and chastise giurls from being sluts thoughā€¦ white men must be prevented from marrying virgins WE MUST MAKE LAWS FOR THEM TO ABIDE BY WHILE EVERYY SUB RACE IGNORES THEM !

t. homosexual

Done your exercises today user?

no ;_;
havent trained all week

Where all this cancer came from?
Serious question, before 2015 everything was fine but now it's worse than 4cuck

It's not too late to start today.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wat you mean?

Everythings shit now. What do?

My msg for greetly.

It always degenerates to young kids here, someone should do something bout that. Fucking revolting that.

you mean how any posting of little giurls gets you banned? yeah thats pretty cancerous tbh. Notice how the cuckolding goes into full hear when you arent allowed to post innocent virgins anymore. People start to worship sluts and trannies etc.

yeah i stayed up all night to fix sleep pattern now im gonna train before I get too tired :^)

gonna get swol like Ken

Dysnomia I take it all back you can delete all this faggots posts every time he violates dost, its not like hes contributed shit outside this thread anyway and he'll go right back to lolifox afterwards so fine fuck my shit up too while you're at just make it stop for the love of all that is holy I just want the sweet release of death.

wat

DO NOT LIKE WAT I DONT LIEK!

This kind of infighting is what they want.

Nowmies why so sewious??

you have to like black trannie grannies or else youre a racist pedo transphobe!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cuck!
also fucking retard if you think I care about bans/delete at this point

Last thread was better with age 10-14 kids. You guys just sucm

I agree tbh

10yo are too big to be wulf caviliers.

Its such a long story I don't even know where to begin or feel the need to blogpost I think I'm just done with the internet I'm going to go live in the woods build a mud hut and make some clay pots and shit cya niggas.

Old hags aren't kids

true this, 10+ are young adults

How many 10 year olds you know personally?
they are still very much kids/thread

4-10yo is the master race of loli. Girls 10-14 are already experiencing puberty which makes them mentally ill. This cancerous process is increased since hormones in the goyims food supply genetically alters them.

Post some good shit.Please

I kind of agree with this butā€¦ everyone is individual and I can't judge them all past 10 years until seen it. :^)

Please define "Good shit"

God dammit I thought I had all my hoardings backed up on an external hd when I deleted the folders on my computer now I realize the huge collection of loli's riding dog calvalry is missing therefor lots of shit is missing.

I am actually very reasonable guy. But I expect fairness.

This means I can't stop anytime soon.

This means you have to throw aside any personal vendettas and opinions.

yep its confirmed. I failed to backup many a hoardings and now theyre lost. fuck.

This ad.

kek

Wat?

You need to start again user and try better.

fuck you cucks

Question for you userā€¦
Are you a lamb or a wolf?

I thought about getting another external just to make a backup backup but im completely broke NEET. if this cheap external hd breaks all my hoardings will be lost ;_;

eye'm a lion :^)

not cool

They're Grrrrrrrrreat!

kek

you are the reason this thread is dead!
**Iktfb.. it feels good, doesn't it? :^)
I'm not fan of hardcore cp but won't blame if that works for you.

What do you cucks think when you see perfect angels like sugar but because of your sheep think have to cuck out and go watch a 20+ jewish whore have interracial sex with a monkey to get off?

Its funny that suppossed white nationalists think that white men loving young girls is a problem. Only boyfaggotry is because homosex is cancer.

In truth, not being a straight white pedo is the real cancer because you refuse to take resposibility for the protection and marriage therefore chastity and purity of our white angels. you literally sit back and watch as they fuck non whites and criminal scum then have to lick up the slops when shes done her drug whoring and washed up looking for a wage cuck because chads dont notice her crack whore face.

Those tan lines.

stopped reading there

threrads dead because the majority of this site are cuckolds now. since /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ etc were taken away they have been force conditioned to look at jewish produced cuckold porn. Im not even trolling this is the same thing that happened on 4chan.

Now its hard wired into their brains and they follow their masters laws that forbids them from attraction to virgin girls like their ancestors insisted they marry and forsake all non virgin harlots.

theyre a doomed people.

good, it wasnt for you anyway chum :^)

:3
I'm still the one to be burned on stake at the end of this day :^)

She's cute. Gotta check if have any of herā€¦

I got alot of her sets on sharechan but the newstar owner has ties there and gets the newstar threads removed and makes his own ones that only have links to the newstar site and not actual download links.

why doesn't the upload thumbnails work on this site??

Guess notā€¦ how come I have missed such beauty before.

She's really cute. I have to fix this later. I'm too drunk to do anything productive now. XD

that you fingol?

oh well. lemme contribute I guess.

NO! IT IS I, BELLSPROUT!

fucking disgusting

what happened to the 4+ other pedo websites

daddy would be so proud

I know i am, blessed user

Not cool mate. Would you like someone posted your details online? :^)

its sad in all truth. All these ballsy, gutsy pedos and none of them will start a website to post pics and have convo.

Enjoy the party van you faggot

go away shlomo

well I admire you're will to not give a fuck.

pussy

Let's all call this guy a faggot

Tolkien is not real mate.

since Holla Forums kicked out the pedos like a year or two ago there been 6+ sites some come and gone, yet people still post here

WHY????

to troll I guess.

tolkien wrote the new european scripture aka LOTR just for these times.

Because pedos have a tendency to ruin everything the touch. Quite literally

who do you think you're trolling

there's probably a dozen of you who post here

some post here out of stubbornness. Other's have no idea where to go. we still have /younglove/ here so i don't get why we still want to post in Holla Forums so badly. But there are still at least three sites where you can post loli and have pedo discussions.

THIS ! waiting for the pedo mass suicide

why post anywhere tbh?

Sooā€¦ are lolis elves, dwarves, humans or what?

this whole thread is faggots getting triggered lel

Nonsense. Girls get ruined by time whether you touch them or not. :^)

I'm not against pedos being here, as long as their only allow to post text only threads

DonĀ“t we all, user?

Tbh I thought elves were more like trans.. people. I guess I need some time to think over things now.

pedophilia has been around since adam and eve. No mass suicide will ever get rid of us.

Adam and Eve are a myth, you faggot. Like your manhood.

back to Holla Forums with ye!

where is the fun in that?

this
he's also making a better case for the extinction of pedos

kinda like white male supremacy. But here have a loli and kill yourself.

I look at pedos like i look at someone with Down's Syndrome. TheyeĀ“re not right in their heads. The only difference being, a person with Down Syndrome doesnĀ“t disgust me.

kek accurate

why doesn't Holla Forums delete pedo threads anymore

I guess that makes me half-elf.

DAE PC culture???

holy shit go outside buddy

Inclusion, i guess. Who the hell knows???

this. anti-pedo kikes are pro white genocide

am i banned again yet?

theres plenty of places to talk to other pedos what this thread should be for is showing moralfags the crĆØme de la crĆØme of lolis so not even their moralfaggotry can suppress their boners and they end up admitting they find them attractive like has already happened in the last thread
where else on the internet do you have an opportunity where moralfags and pedos both post together in the same place?
all these people posting these sub par way too young lolis need to just go to the dozen other places pedos congregate

If youĀ“re so concened witht he white race, start fucking women of legal age. You know, those whose bodies are ready to give birth, and they actually have the right mindset to create and take care of a family. A normal woman.

Women of legal age have been irreparably (((damaged))).

how?

LOL.

12 yr olds can reproduce you silly goy!

14-16 yos make the best mothers actually

t. doctor

I HATE PEDOS

see

if by that you mean their bodies are able to produce other human beings, you are correct. Now tell me. Does a 12 yr old has the mental capability of taking care of a baby? They canĀ“t even take cae of their fucking selves. Imagine a newborn. Plus, at 12 yrs old, the risk of death during labour is much higher.

kek. women are eternally retarded. if you believe they get any smarter past 5yo youre a feminist.

The only reason you have that opinion, is because you are a beta cuck male, that scares awa regular women. So, you have to resort to innocent victims.

this is for this faggot>>7230159

You mean this faggot?

then why bother reproducing at all? Just become a pedo and enjoy fucking girls who will love you long time but never reproduce!

yes, that shitlord

yeah, well

apparently humanity is too susceptible to jewish deception and will therefore be destroyed within a generation for no reason but jewish chauvinism.

I'm not sure what kind of fat disgusting self-hating woman you have to be to oppose pedos.

Or some virtue signalling dweeb who only lives to appease his infertile highschool sweetheart.

Much less, thinking complaining or spamming hate on an image board to oppose the right of pedos to gather - not to mention their freedom of speech both protected by The Constitution.

These (((people))) aren't even human, and only use pedos as a convenient scapegoat to deal with their own intense amounts of self-hatred and failure.

Taking young girls as war booty is the most alpha thing a man can do and has been around since God gave the Chosen Hebrew Aryans his covenant in the Old Testament.

These inhumane scumbags are literally against God and will meet his wrath soon.

At this point, all this board does is stain any sensible man's soul.

There was a movie posted here before. Something about the 70s etcā€¦anyone caught a glimpse?

its the one brooke shields was in
that should be enough to go on

Fuck off pretender. You are not heartfag. I am :^)

I will never understand how the average Holla Forums-tard manages these mental gymnastics.

And they actually don't even realize that this mindset is hypocritical and self destructive to the cause.

merci!

Pretty Baby?

i'm pretty sure that's on fucking youtube, you faggot

Its a movie. Its on mainstream TV pretty often. Back in the 70's people were more chilled. Pot was still legal.

christkike detect

How do you know those moralfags aren't fake? I haven't looked

*detected

did I miss a bunch of CP posts

oh well back to posting lolis. I guess the other two guys ran outta juice.

Need Paul Simon?

THIS THREAD WAS A MISTAKE

Paul Simon's a great artist

In the context of great artists, I'd say Paul Simon smoothly fits in.

there's no point arguing with jews or jewish serfs, you'll only lie.

Favorite Paul Simon songs? I think the stuff with Simon & Garfunkel are alright. Paul had a groovy thing going on

Why couldn't she have been playing ps2 instead of ps4? The previous console generations will always beat the current ones. Also, Paul Simon is a great artist

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

oh the mind boggles at the decisions that would need to be made in that situation...But i think little Sam would be the first!

Get in little Holla Forumsud

she is now 18. DonĀ“t count as a loli anymore

No you're not.

dem creamy thighs

2014 wants their meme back

I never was on this side before.

Shes got hairy legs,but for some reason this turns me on??
+dem socks!

pedos need to be put into fucking gas chambers

Tis natural

Fake

STOP POSTING THAT

Please use trip so i can filter you.

Oh whoops forgot to turn off the flag on this one :3

iktfb

now tripcode please?

CONFIRMED SAMEFAG

why?

Because I want to filter you. Pretty please?

why would you want to do something like that? what trip would I even use?

Because I am the filter fag, can't you read?

i'll use a different trip for every post how's that

if dubs i finally kill myself

B-but that beats the whole point!

It's nothing personal. I guess you missed those occasions this dude appeared and wanted to point everyone he is ignoring tripfags and asked you to one in case you weren't using yours for any reason. :3

damn. maybe next time

i never come here

roll again

what trip would I even use?
try "#=G,oR|Sa" for old good tiems sake

gladly

i don't know what this is about to find out

If dubs I finally get a job and go normie life.

gay

found the nigger

:C

shitskin lolis are lolis too

what

This is what gay looks like.

kek, yes it is :^)

(^: ~

pedos are cancer tbh

oh no you dislike something i like! I should stop! Nope! Enjoy free speech in all its glory!

and should all be put down

TOO YOUNG

delet

patrica pls go

surely you jest my good friend

NEVAH!!!

baby fucker :^)

thats how wvwery good CP starts. With a little girl in the woods. Getting wood lol

every*

pedos make me want to kill myself. luckily i just got dubs so now i will do just that.

l8r degenerates

neigh

No. DonĀ“t do that. Come to the pedo side. We have lolis

Good night user. Please do come back.

top lel my friend. Time for asian naughties!

y

that loli has been used already. Look at those flaps

clearly 18

sure, user. If that makes sleep better at night. She is 18

oops. oh well yeah i just checked. she's actually a 19 yr old prostitute. sorry about that.