Why is Megatron An Autobot?

Seriously why?

What? Is this recent? I had just read through a bit of the Megatron thread. He just became reborn and rallied the Decepticons together. Whether this is before or after that is just odd.

And that ain't all.

To appeal to the fujoshis who are also the ones who mostly buy this comic.

I never thought I would see this.

When did this happen? I thought Fujoshi's were into bishounen guys like Nightwing or something. So why would the get turned on by robots.

IDW Transformers has gay robots and a whole issue where Megatron talks about how Starscream craves punishment.

Was that the one that was storytimed here were Megatron beats the shit out of Starscream and rallies the Decepticons once more?

Yep.

How does Holla Forums feel about Transformers Prime?

I want to see a parody series like this where Megatron believes in this shit and Starscream is a tranny just doing it to follow Megatron.

Real reason? Editorial mandate.

I actually don't mind it all that much. Roberts managed to make it into a pretty interesting character arc for him.

Why is this allowed?

I liked it
Had some weird choices but seemed good overall

The universe is cruel.

I liked it until the middle of season 2, where it was clear that they ran out of ideas.

Maybe they have a bara machine fetish?

Long as they don't touch my TMNT then I'll be satisfied. It would be stupid to shove down shit like that into a Transformers comic but I'm not really a fan so it won't hurt me as hard.

It'll be more like this, I'm sure.

Just when I thought the Brony's couldn't make stop making weird shit they make even weirder shit.

Hasbro doesn't own TMNT, Nick does. And thankfully Kevin Eastman is still on the main TMNT title.

Wew, good thing Eastman won't pozz his own creation like he pozzed Heavy Metal, right guys? …Guys?

Next: Julie Strain cast as April O'Neil in Ninja Turtles rerereboot. Mark Millar to write script, Uwe Boll to direct.

Kevin Eastman quoted as saying "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

Anons please! You're scaring me…

This just in: Ninja Turtles rerereboot recast. Executive Producer Gail Simone said "We were concerned about perceived levels of misogyny inherent in the script, not that we could read it, as Mark Millar seemed to have written it on a table napkin that he'd been using to masturbate into."

The script will now be written by Kate Leth, and directed by Charlie's Angels director McG wearing a cock cage.
The new movie will concentrate on the obscure "fifth turtle" Venus De Milo, who will have whacky adventures shopping and drinking coffee with her girlfriends, while ruining unrecontructed patriarchal shitlords Shredder and Krang's social lives by Tumblr signal amplification.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that Prime in Megatron's body?

Strike one
Strike 2
Strike…..one million. Out of the field, out of the stadium, out of the team…and please get out of humanity.

Well you're just a unreconstituted misogynistic retrosexist literal shitlord who's afraid of strong independent wymyn-things and positive pteradactylsexual genderqueer spansexual rolemodels. You should probably literally go die in a literal fire, you fucking PENISBEARER. Respect my triggers and pronouns!
#pleasestopliterallyrapingme.

…That will never happen because name one TMNT fan that actually say "I actually like Venus" in all seriousness and not drunk or had a gun pointed at her head?

Not to mention Peter Laird hates Venus and has made it a rule that no future TMNT property will ever feature female turtles.

Well maybe Peter Laird shouldn't have sold his share to Viacom.

You know he only did that because he was getting stressed out and couldn't handle working on the comic on his own right? Hell Eastman sold his rights to Laird because he also got stressed working on the comic and keeping it going after all these years.

I don't like Viacom but outside of the live action movies, they're treated the property pretty well. They could have had one of the turtles come out as gay or had a stupid quota character thrown in there for the sake of "diversity" but they didn't, sure the IDW TMNT series is very hit and miss but it hasn't gone full retarded political pandering yet and that I'm thankful for.

The TMNT has been an interesting franchise in that it mostly side-steps issues of race with the main characters being non-human.

Apart from the initial whitewashing of Baxter Stockman.

The new Paul Feig Turtles.

How do you think people would react if this was a real thing being produced by Paul Fag?
Would there be another, slightly smaller uproar?
Nothing?
Or would people laugh at it?
replace you with Paul fieg or NuTMNT

this happened during the Combiner Wars story arc and is continuing in the Titans Return arc, at least as far as I know. it happened when Bumblebee sacrificed himself to save Megatron's life and out of respect for Bumblebee's sacrifice he switched sides to the Autobots. though back before the events of the Gen 1 series Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons were Autobots but when Megatron was snubbed to become a Prime and found out that the majority of the Primes were a bunch of corrupt assholes he gathered up a bunch of his troops that were under his command and rebelled, forming the Decepticons.

So IDW Megatron is a house nigger?

These would never be Feig's designs because in that case the Turtles wouldn't be attractive at all

I'll never know how Fieg was able to make a rule 63 version of Ghostbusters a failure.

Well, I guess I do know, but I wish it weren't the reality I lived in.

Guiltar when?

Huh. I'm kinda interested in reading now. A good Megatron sounds like an interesting dynamic.

I remember the whole ordeal with those female henchmen that were just the male henchmen in violet and with lipstick.