Anti-Pedophile Thread

Kill all pedophiles!
Post videos of pedophiles being killed, assaulted, bullied, and burnt alive.
Fuck pedophiles. Let's ban pedophiles off of Holla Forums and force them to go to their own containment board.

Here's a guys manifesto before he went out and killed a pedo who molested him. His plan was to kill all of those involved (including family) but ultimately couldn't deal with the guilt after first homicide and killed himself

well that's a pathetic high score

ur mom is a faggot

daily reminder that anti-pedo kikes support white genocide

ur mom supports white genocide

uh oh.

The jews are losing control of their number one goyim subversion tactic: PEDO HYSTERIA

yes 4 is too young, but 17 is too high!

Fuck them there pedos.

uh-oh the natsoc pedo's are losing control of their number one wehrmacht tactic: JEW HYSTERIA

t. jew

t. jew

effective tactic

ill just use proxy :)

I'm confused. What is going on?

Self hating kike detected.

Wtf this is cp.
mods mods mods mods mods mods

Was that a pic of an underage girl with exposed ankles again? FILTH!

fuck 'em. They should all die in hell. fucking pedophiles

Do you faggots only get triggered by pedos or lolicon as well? Just curious :^)

What's the best part about fucking a baby?
Hearing their hips pop

Bump for anti-retard thread

Stay mad, antis

Calm the fuck down

Fuck off op

i saw this thread in quality thread section. i will fuck this thread soon enough by spamming high quality CP from my stashes

"People who claim to hate paedophiles with such passion, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose and express their own true inner repressed paedophile nature against type" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34

This is just like those anti-gay homophobes, they always turn out to be the biggest faggots of everybody!

Jenna sounds HOT!

Jenna sounds freaking HOT!!!