Tarot reading predicts USA is going to get the "Emperor"

Sharing for hilarity pun not intended. Start from 2:37. Meme magic is old and potent.

If you watch from the beginning, she does Britain and gets "Change" and "Prosperity" (lady is pro-Brexit too).

Here's Hoping Lad

Oh look yet another Trump thread.

There are 22 trump cards in tarot, like 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

Timely as always, fucking shills.

I'd have felt it more legitimate if it was like… a weird eastern european gypsy.

I apologise, I am a fuckwit. This post and the added post were mistakes

She's English. it's close enough

mfw England is in the dawning of the age of Aquarius… and my anus

Why do you trust gypsies, user?

gypos came up with tarot didn't they? Makes me feel their mumbo jumbo mysticism would be better, surely

m8

…was it someone else?

All I'm saying lads is when you go to a fortunate teller her name is Anastasia or Mystic Megan, it isn't "Jane Smith" or "Joan Harris"

The Italians invented Tarot.

Checked! There is hope.

This. And they based it off of the Egyptian gods.

ah, yup I can see how that seemed stupid in hindsight. Clue was in the name

Anyone with the awareness of these events will know there will be one hell of a change to the states regardless if it's Trump or Hillary.

Yup. We'll either get Empire, or war.

Several midwest militia groups are already planning for Operation Dark Winter. Regardless of where the ship sails, expect several major military compounds in the Midwest going rogue.

And this happened TODAY

I've got tarot cards myself I may do some drawings myself in a little bit

Tarot works by reading ones own subconscious. The subconscious minds sees things the conscious mind does not.

This may work fine in ones personal life but a presidential election is a big grab.

I mean, I hope she is right, but she would have to be a powerful psychic to ascertain that.