Red pill me on weed

Red pill me on weed.

Is it mind-damaging, degenerate soma for the plebs like in Brave New World? Or is it a mind-expanding, creativity-boosting supplement like Terence McKenna would say?

Is weed legalization just another symptom of our declining age, or is it a victory of policy makers and citizens over bureaucracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its shit

Does our kike culture encourage using it? Then do the opposite.

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

Weed is medicinal, thus I am always sick

Shittiest drug I've ever tried.

This.

This is what you'll look like if you do weed XD lmao

Marijuana cheapens pleasure. It isn't mentally healthy to train your brain to accept that cheerios or Taco Bell will taste just as good as a ribeye steak or a 4 course meal. You're not supposed to get the same amount of pleasure from listening to niggabeats as you are Beethoven's Requiem or Bach's Violin Concertos.

Abstain out of principle, if for nothing else.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

But everything in moderation, user

wew
Shilling is on full steam, it seems.

I'll bite for this one.

DRUGS ARE DEGENERATE. "DUDE WEED LMAO" IS DEGENERATE. DRUGFAGS GET OUT.

Do your own research.

weed is for degenerate niggers, according to my jewish elementary school teachers. real aryan men get drunk and smoke tobacco

lt is for degenerates. Taking a panoramic look at who uses it and who doesn't should tell you this.

This too.

THESE ANONS STAYED VIGILANT

:^)

meh

As properly anti-DUDE WEED LMAO as you are being, keep that degenerate shit on Holla Forums.

Does anyone have any arguments about why weed is bad or can you only meme?

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE'VE GOT FUCKIN' MEMES!

YOU CAN KEK ANYTIME YOU WANT

fug

It's not very damaging but you can become dependent on it. I attribute weed and Terrence Mckenna to me ever finding Holla Forums if I'm being honest. Without being introduced to such strangeness I would have never been open-minded enough to consider or let alone accept the ideals promoted on Holla Forums
It's funny, were called close-minded by leftists but you need an open-mind to think the way we do.
Everything in moderation.

Dude. Weed has to be red pilled on YOU…

There is no one answer to this due to the simple fact that there is no one such thing as weed. Weed is an umbrella term for an extraordinarily diverse group of plant-based narcotics.

Some can be good in the ways commonly argued such as creativity boosting and anxiety relief; some can be bad in the ways of paranoia and sloth and all of that variance is massively multiplied when you factor in the differences between all the different people who may be using it.

It can be either depending on the person who's taking it, kinda like how alcohol can inspire good things but can also lead to absolute degeneracy. I'd say it's far less extreme than alcohol either way though, it's a relatively moderate drug in terms of what it does to your state of mind.

Eh medical student here and its not great medically. It "works" for a lot of conditions but its generally vastly inferior to other available drugs.

You can use coffee to treat asthma, it doesn't mean you should.

Psychedelics can help you spiritually get in touch with nature and your ancestors if you use it in the right context. Otherwise it's degenerate.

It's a mixed bag. All the psychotropic natural substances have potential for teaching you about yourself and the world, gaining new perspectives and communing with the spiritual realm (whatever that may be.)

This is usually not how it's used. It's used for having fun, for enhancing material escapism like gluttonous eating or mind numbing films and video games. Basically, the way it's mostly used is as comfort and compensation for unhappiness and boredom.

It's insidious in the way you can somewhat function in society to a degree when addicted, much like alcohol. I was addicted to weed for several years before I pulled myself together and stopped. Being addicted to drugs is a life going nowhere.

You can tell if it's degenerate use or not very easily. If the person is using it maybe once or twice a year, and takes back some insight from the experience, it's all good. If the use is weekly or even daily, it's an addiction. That goes for alcohol too, and most people are alcoholics to a certain degree in our society.

I strongly suspect legalization is not pushed for any benevolent reasons, although I do find it somewhat strange to criminalize nature and do think people have some personal responsibility in their own unhealthy behavior.

t. OP

If you needed proof that 8/pol/ is overrun with newfaggotry, look no further.

FUCKING SAGE YOU RETARDED CUNTS

Is it so horrible to have a couple of threads about something else than American politics and immigration news now and then?

You newfag zealots usually have like 10 threads to talk about Clinton in, why is it so offensive that someone is talking about something outside your safe space?

Sliding what? This place is completely dead these days. The top issue of the week is Clitons colostomy bag.

Man, if you can't tell the difference between
and a quality thread, I guess you're just retarded.

How wrong can you get?

>mfw watching the eternal jew on weed

I'm not saying OP was a quality post, he's obviously a fag. But he brought up some points that are valid.

Weed is a topic worthy of discussion today. Young people are being flooded with 420 blaze it "counter" culture on one hand, and the system is trying to legalize and standardize distribution on the other hand.

What then? What is it sliding? What mind blowing discussions are being detracted from because there exists a thread like this?

You either mean Beethoven's Missa Solemnis or Mozart's Requium

I wouldn't believe half the shit I read on here if I never tried acid, any kind of mind altering is helpful I think. Once you see how different the world can be with a slight shift in consciousness the redpill is only a matter of time.

Can relate, however drugs are still degenerate and the distributors and users should face severe punishments.

I've never seen that pic on Holla Forums before, and I've been on pretty consistently since Trump began running. Huh. go back to reddit, literally no one wants you here

So are you.

Ok

This has social, political, cultural, philosophical ramifications and babies are saging because they're triggered. Heaven forbid we have a discussion.

Yeah no.

You must be new.

-
his points
Where exactly does OP even bring up any good points? He just asked fucking questions.
Not really, OP's question was.
No one wants weed in America.
DUDE WEED LMAO

nice one OP. switched to your cellie or switched ips?

Daily reminder that weed is the biggest crime buster for degenerate shit skins. If you support weed or 'decriminalizing' you are a massive cuck.

90% of the people looking at this thread have already explored this subject thoroughly.

You must be a newfag. Your thread is shit and you are fucking stupid.

DUDE WEED LMAO

But you see… we can discuss beyond the content of what OP's post was. As you see from the posts of everyone else but you two sage autists, we try to talk about some aspects of weed and society.

sick BURN dude, you gonna post it to /r/Holla Forums???

Mmmm.

CONFIRMED REDDIT FAG
You really need to fix how you faggots 'talk'.

lul

Ahh, the ellipses and sentence structure, along with your rampantly obvious lack of knowledge about how
threads turn out really make it obvious how lost you are.

We all start somewhere, but you should really

LURK MORE
before acting like you have something to contribute.

We're attempting saging this thread because they never go anywhere.

ESSENTIALLY WHAT THIS GUY SAID

How many people that you look up to smoke weed?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE NONE OF THEM

How many people you look down upon smoke weed?

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE MOST OF THEM

Does weed inhibit your ability to make decisions?

YES

Does weed eventually lead to short term memory deterioration?

YES

Do jews or gentiles promote weed culture?

JEWS

Yeah, but it's you guys who are making sure of that. You newfags are the reason we need a new exodus. It's sad, but it's better for everyone if you can have your little Trump board to yourselves.

k.

WEED IS GOOD GOY
420 BLAZE IT GOY
BUT NOT FOR MEDICINE
NO, GOY! HERE IS SOME MORE OXYCONTIN

W-what is she eating?

What a shame.

Haha. No one cares salty nigger. Go back faggot.

Yes. That scat image came from tumblr. There are some great ones there.

Wouldn't give too much thought to it

Well, this thread is going nowhere so I guess you succeeded. Good job, you proud new defenders of this board.

The mods nuked the exodus thread too, so I guess we're all safe here. Later.

Trump 2016

Man user, you can get inspirational images from shitty social sites, but please up your game. also you should sage this shit thread

Are you trying to spin the argument in an attempt to make it pro vs anti Trump?
IT'S A FUCKING SHIT THREAD

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP YOU FAGGOT

Also, your attempt to imply any of us raping your argument are newfags is hilarious considering how many times it's been pointed out you don't belong here. But then again, what more should I have expected from someone who browses reddit?

no one cares where gore comes from btw, your filename memes are stale :^)

Hivemind

BTFO.
Seeya gayboy.

And the cuck couldn't handle being BTFO.

LURK MORE FAGGOT

OR PREFERABLY GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

My favourite part was when he acted like we'd lose anything from his faggot occupation here.

Get out.

no its not. lurk more.

And now the hive turns, to devour one of its own.

There were highs and lows today, I clicked on 3 posts when I should have clicked on 2.

:^(

Exactly this.

Cannabis has medical applications, but it's also damaging to the brain.

Holy shit.
Have you only read the OP?
Please leave.

IMHO it oughta be legal, but once you know that it fucks up your brain, only the fucked would want to use it.

It's always funny.

Go smoke your herbal Jew, and then post your cogent argument, lefty.

You do know the medical properties of Cannabis can be used without inducing a euphoric state? Yet which one do they want to legalize? The degenerate shit.

10/10

7/10, made me reply more than once

I see you suffer from down syndrome

bump

Threads locked dummy

bump

bump bump :^)

It's a vice, like alcohol. No big deal when done in moderation, it can destroy your life if you abuse it. Oh, and it can also give you man boobs and generally fuck up your hormones:

medicaldaily.com/man-boobs-and-marijuana-thc-proven-cause-moobs-264488

Regarding weed legalization, IMO the war on drugs is a stupid waste of resources given the underlying social tolereance of drug use in modern Western society. Just let potheads fail in life and deny them welfare.