New exodus?

Or at least something similar. I mean, this board is beyond saving with the constant Trump/kek spam. I don't care if you like Trump but if every fucking thread is like this with no discussion what's the point? Back in 2015 this board wasn't a total echo chamber-circle jerk. There was actual discussion. Not to mention the mods who don't do shit to help, they only make it worse. I don't know if we can keep using this site, the whole thing is getting worse, not just this board, and I don't know about any alternatives; there's something weird about Endchan and as I've said before I'm not sure about using this site for hopefully obvious reasons. I know I'm going to be spammed by bots and shitposters but please, this used to be a good place, could we at least try to recreate that again? If Holla Forums can exist with relatively few problems, so can we?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QQmQ6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill Nye the Zions goy shill shill shill

i wonder how many hitlerian pagan faggots will be triggered

Heh.

I say we all go to reddit

Ah yes, Donald J Trump, 1000% for Israel, the real white nationalist.

You are a Jew.

please elaborate.

Also, just wait 'till the election cycle is over, and all the meme-loving faggots from r/the_donald will lose interest since they were never here for politics in the first place.

PRAISE KEK

i laughed

I came over during doompaul.

starting by OP

Kosher bacon is great man.

What more is there to say? It's a strange place.

user, if you're serious: No, we won't get that back now. September-fags, Trump and the Next debacle changed everything.

Holla Forums is propietary, shady and untrustworthy. Endchan is way too anti-kek/anti-Trumpism for a migration to occur. 16chan doesn't even have a Holla Forums. And nntpchan is dead as fuck. And if you try saying something about the current state of affairs you just get called a shill (even though the sentiment is justified).

You either go to another Holla Forums, or just wait it out until Trump wins.

Please.

There's always the pl site, but I'd like to know who the mods are before we all just dedicate to migrating one place.

Please go Chaim and take your CTR buddies with you

sage

We still all hate Jews right?

thats pretty fucking edgy

Hey CRT, guess what?

Thanks for the responses. I'd like to think this will all go away but we'll see. I've been to .pl and maybe it has a chance, but not sure yet.

Ebin.

Admit you hate Jews or you are a shill

well shit, i never knew i was a CRT monitor
got me there
i was ofc made in tel aviv, israel

if you're smart you'll give up on image boards completely

this place died circa Nov-Dec 2014, and has been in a death spiral since then

Of course I hate the Jews you fucking lolbert faggot.

KIKE!

ITS A KIKE!

IT WAS A JEW ALL ALONG!

DEATH TO ISRAEL!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THE JIDF ARE HERE!

Holla Forums is a Christian board.

What exactly do you intend to achieve from this?

No shit sherlock.

We have Jews on board!

We have Jews!

I repeat!

This is a kike thread!

Why

are

you

doing

this?

Great song.

Because there was a poster who admitted to being a filthy kike.

There's a reason I didn't include .pl. It's hosted in some European shithole (I think France).

Was it you?

Thanks.

Please dump all of your good music here, thanks.

Could you get any saltier?

How am I getting salty? I'm thanking you and asking for more.

le sage

Well, now I know why there's more than one of these gay threads.

Moronic shills think generating a false consensus is going to sway anyone on here more than just going, "Yeah, maybe a little bit, but it'll get better AFTER Trump gets elected."

Look, numbnuts, on the off-chance that you aren't just a CTR homo fagging up the board with more threads about "uhhhhnnnggghghghgh, why can't we circlejerk about natsoc instead of trump/kek all day", the answer is you're a moron. We're not here to talk about the good ol' days, we're here to talk about current events and to push for what we can get from where we can get it, and right now and for the rest of this year, that's going to be Trump. As for kek? Yeah, I don't know why I'm bothering to give you the benefit of the doubt here, *chan has always and forever will be this way, either you're a once-a-year poster or a D&C shill. If you don't like chan culture, go the fuck back to usenet or SA or wherever the fuck you came from that turned into a giant leftist shithole causing you to move on in the first place.

I don't mind the trump shit but the constant d&c and shitposting from the bongs of britpol/ is fucking annoying

sage

Did you make that yourself bigboy?

No above.

Someone admitted to being made in tel Aviv.

That's a kike of i ever smelled one.

All Jews must be hunted down by us Inquisitors and denounced in their threads.

This thread is heretical.

So it is Jewish in nature.

MODS! ANCHOR THIS THREAD!

ORDO HERETICUS REQUESTS IT

Authorization: /BMW/

This thread is so fucking surreal.
It really brings the worms to the surface. Dumb shills.

We need a chan based on decentralization and bot admins. But who controles the bots?

literally divide and conquer eh shlomo?

Meme.

Not what DNC means.

ANCHOR EXTERMINATUS THIS THREAD!

I was waiting for you to post that.

???

it appears as though you ahve a gore fetish. is it exclusive to non whites, you fucking crypto kike?

I find more merit in conquering 4chan.

Bots getting savage.

Memes must flow.

i laughed out loud at pic. brilliant.

Your used to it eh?

Try this one.

This board (site) is full of spammers and
12 year olds, really not alot of hope for it.

pic related

You're not wrong, the quality of the board went down the shitter in the past few weeks. We're well on our way to becoming 4cuck in terms of quality of discourse.

SEEN IT.

Suck it up, once the election is over the Americans will go back to not caring about politics. Just ride it out and laugh at the jokes, maybe help dig through information if you want.

sage and report dnc shilling thread.

roll
o
l
l

Most 8channers are exodites from 4cuck you retarded nigger, don't treat it as something shameful.

Yeah, good question, what the fuck is that?

I'm afraid.

If you're so sure, then be that way, but it hurts to be disappointed, goodluck.

Come on, are you that hopeful that the majority of the users now are just normalfags who stumbled upon this site and the original exodites are in hiding by lurking and coming up for air to shitpost without anyone knowing.

Librechan is probably the best bet for having admins that won't mess with anything, though I'm sure there'd be a lot of resistance to there due to the pedos being there already.

The lying OP will have its mouth shut for it.

You have to wait till post elections to be talking like this.

sage and report

It is shameful, I didn't want to do it but like mods were deleting everything, there was nothing for us there and we have moot to blame for dating a feminist and sucking bullcock.
At least here we don't have mods deleting everything, shameful retreat is not needed right now.

The only reason they keep raving about Trump is because meme magic looks like it is working, once Trump wins they'll calm down, and if Hillary wins they won't be allowed to come here.

I guess you're right, our exposure has brought reddit ebin memers on board.

Mac user pls go

if it makes you feel any better this is exactly what I'm doing, every time I write more than a paragraph I get shill-bombed to death

stop posting pictures of yourself, thats a real good way to get doxxed havent you heard of google image search

open wide, faggot

I don't understand, I just wanted to talk about video games.

Lol been a long time since I seen that pic

kys

No kys

at least if we all killed ourselves global autism rates would plummet by ~95%

Holla Forums hasn't discussed video games in years user, you brought it on yourself. It's all lol threads and random webms now, mixed with occasional weebshit games.

Good point. I had never considered this angle before. Donald Trump truly does not represent our best interests.

Therefore, I have decided to vote for Hillary and wait for Hitler. Thank you for correcting the record. No discussion is necessary.

I still don't know how such a shit fetish actually works. You would think the smell and taste would cause him to vomit and cough uncontrollably let alone jack off to that. I can sort of understand foot fetishes with a brain imbalance but scat is the only thing that disgusts me more than furshitters.

were fucked all 4 ways:
libertarian = ancap faggot fuck
greens = jewish tree fucker
democrats = thieving murderer
republicans = schizophrenic decision making crypto kike

What can I say user, we're going to need a lot of rope and hazmat suits.

It's a kike fetish

It's a semitic thing.
It's a mental disorder.

There will be no more Trumptards here by November. You just need to wait.

It makes the peepee poopoo degenerate images of pepe and wojak seem very suspect, does it not?

Is that image real? I heard it wasn't, though chinks do eat everything.

Every fucking thread has TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP HILDAWG HILDAWG HILDAWG

I don't care if it's election year, confine it to one fucking thread unless it's important, and most of the time it doesn't fucking matter at all. Kek is an annoying, overused meme that died a few months after its conception. If you seriously consider it, good for you, that's hilarious.

lol

Yeah, he did seem to represent our best interests before he started to backtrack on things and blatantly show how zogged hiz pozhole is. Pence literally said Israel should control USA, and he doesn't even pretend to follow the shit Trump promised. So, you tell me, should I pretend to believe him? I'm not waiting for anyone, thats all I can tell you.

Nice pic. Here's to hoping.

literally not what he said.

Yeah, it does. Who knew Jews make unfunny memes?

Nope

But I agree with him, when nothing happened last September all the happening faggots stopped posting.
Except I hope this time something does happen and Trump wins

can we just fucking found a new board on Holla Forums, where pagan larping and kemetist faggotry is forbidden?

No. Kill yourself.

Nope to what?

Oh, sorry I misread what you said.

Oh great not this bullshit again.

You can take your gay semitic ass to /christian/ and /politics/ where your whiny kind belongs.

I always found those peepee poo poo pictures disturbing. In particular the baby and the many jars. It's not that it was created, it's that it was reposted frequently. Some of them involve murder, rape, cuckoldry. Strange pictures to find on a board like this.

Do it yourself, it isnt hard faggot.

racist

based ustashe

yes, because pagan faggotry is so much better than christianity

2015 was great because of the shemitah and the happenings were ramping up. Now happenings happen daily, Trump is going to win, and there's nothing good happening in terms of stock watch threads.

Maybe Holla Forums is just more enthralling when it's new and there's a lot to learn. I'm not going to click on any threads about the same 8 themes that pop up on here every week.

It could be shills reposting it but occam's razor would suggest it is just a mix of shitposters and anti-Holla Forums faggots trying to demoralize the board by posting pictures like that enmass. A similar thing happened on cuckchan less than a decade ago when kike edits were being spammed around showing the hand rubbing to be a sign of dry skin, cold hands, ect.

Nice pic dude. Like, out there, man. Beyond. Woah.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? If cuckchan isn't KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKKEKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

Then it wouldn't be so bad. Except, I've been there, and it's worse than here, which won't last long I assure you.

It might be necessary.

Nice argument faggot.

Jewish post.

DAILY REMINDER CHRISTCUCKS CANT STAND KEK

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD >>>/CHRISTIAN/

archive.is/QQmQ6

yes, because praising christianity is jewish. fucking pagan heathen

REPORTED FOR ANIMAL ABUSE

KILL YOURSELF THANKS

White european religions are superior to (((semitic))) desert religions, yes.

Kill yourself.

It's a jewish (((semitic))) religion, kike.

we're not christ cucks, its just that paganism is just really fucking autistic. IE carthaginian baby burning, jewish circumcision fellatio, odin drinking sperm, kemetists having a cat fetish

You said it well, it's like groundhog day. Most of the recent threads have absolutely no substance and replies amount to outright shitposting and redtext spam.

Fix'd. To dismiss a religion like that after it's been pozzed is no better than a kike burning history because he doesn't like what it says.

You are cucks , if cant stand a topic just filter the threads and posters or leave the fucking board.

You're pretty good.

well, i dont like 2 watch someone close have sexual intercourse with a large man of african descent. i dont see where cuck comes in….

lol, cow fuckers

first set of dubs reveals the truth, fuck off, op
If you're too stupid to understand this is the most history-shaping event in the last 30 years and all the ramifications that go along with that, you know where to go
>>>/reddit/

Nice. Jews abandoned their faith several times for Pagan ones, really makes you think, huh?

Your meme sucks.

{{{}}} [[[]]] ((()))
Kek isn't even a religion, it's an annoying meme. And like I said, the election threads are fucking spam, you can't be reasoned with clearly.

"Stop liking what I don't like" Is the larper argument you fucking autist.

Yeah, Hindu mythology is sexy, and it should stay there.

Nice meme, have you ever even seen a Bible before?

Nice meme.

Learn to use the fucking filter function or fuck off faggot

So you do have an axe to grind with that particular religion or what?

TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT DONT WORRY WE'LL CONVERT TO A CAT FUCKING RELIGION WITH PEERAMAIDS N SHIEEEEEEEED

Let's make the world a better place, brother user.
You first.

Woe unto the wicked.

>>>/christian/
>>>/killyourself/

???

well, im also not a homosexual so your kind of running out of usable terms. come one man, you gotta get me out of here with some edgy wrist slitting memes COME ONE MAN

obvious d&c, you guys need to start learning to hide threads

WEW
Kek has spoken.

Okay, so you do have an unhealthy hatred towards that particular religion. Is it that religion or any religion in general?

m'kek, you autistic larper.

It's not a religion because it's a meme. Noone believes in it, it's a joke. An overused one. You aren't resurrecting anything, you're fucking around on an imageboard. Grow up and make real discussion instead of "LOL CHRISTCUKCS XDDDD"

fuck off , you are not from here and you dont belong. if you need your safespace or a hug box maybe you should go to reddit. Learn to filter or fuck off

lel what you did worked on /furry/ but its not going to work here, faggot.

Pick one christcuck

You seriously don't know about the Holla Forums exodus?

Learn to read.

Nice of you to reveal yourself, Chaim.

ok ok, safespace and hug box are two very healthy starting terms. sadly, it still doesnt have any real substance to these memes man, COME ON MAN I KNOW YOU GOT IN YOU COME ON

HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D

Oh look it's you again Trump cuck.

Oh look, a kike.

We were supposed to leave the moment Cripplekike sold us out. Nothing will trigger a mass migration again now. Everyone already forgot why they came here.

Did CommonSpic forget to hand you your orders to shill for white genocide?

Yep, confirmed. Same idiot as in all the other threads criticising the trump faggotry that's taken over this board.