This is huge.

Don't let them slide this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
archive.is/iqB0K
fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxLoZlRozk
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/768290364830519300
web.archive.org/web/20160824175542/http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/020717s037s038lbl.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20160824175904/http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020717s030s034s036MedGuide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice find. Have a bump.

COUGHING FITS

PANTS WITH SHIT

Bimp

BUMP

you mean

YUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why Trump is always ragging on her tiredness. He knows.

SHE WAS SLEEPING WHEN BENGAZI CALLED

For those of you on reddit, spread this to /r/the_donald, and to all other major Trump outlets you know about. drudgereport is good too.

wew

gb2reddit

SPREAD THIS SHIT AROUND!

KIKEBART

REDDIT THE_DONALD

VOX DAY BLOGSPOT

DRUDGE

Why does Hillary only drink milkshakes?
Because of Parkinsons.

Hillary doesn't use batteries in her vibrator.
Because of Parkinsons.

Learn to read moron shill. I find it rather suspicious that you would dismiss opportunities to spread the info.

What contex is that email in? I don't see how to connect an email chain on that website to see the whole conversation

bump
sticky it

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but this is absolutely not the first treatment option for Parkinson's or Alzheimer's . In fact, it is not even approved by the FDA for use on these disorders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

If I were the Trump campaign, I would use this but stay away from the accusations in the OP. The only FDA approved reason to prescribe this drug is for sleep apnea or narcolepsy, both potentially deadly illnesses. There is no evidence that Hillary has either of these, so what should Trump do? Well, this drug is also often used as a safer substitute for amphetamine.

CAST HILLARY AS WEAK – SHE'S DOPING – SHE CAN'T CUT IT – SHE'S BASICALLY A METH ADDICT

While it isn't illegal to prescribe medications "off-label," this could raise serious questions about her stamina, strength, lucidity etc. That's the direction I would go if I were Trump. Screaming "Parkinson's" is going to open one to a backlash. Simply question her strength and stamina.

NOTE: I am currently unemployed, so if either CtR or the Trump Campaign would like to contact me, I'd be happy to help out, and would work for basically peanuts.

This is why I hope the elections are over quickly. Fuck off idiot, ironic shillposting is still shillposting.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
archive.is/iqB0K

:^)

How is ironically (or not ironically) asking for employment "shillposting" in any way? I gave primo advice, faggot. I suggest you heed it.

When having a piss, Bill always asks Hillary to help him hold his weenie.
Because of Parkinsons.

What are the point of socks that don't cover your feet? I'm looking at the center left guy.

BUMP

Jesus Christ this is why I stopped coming to this retarded echochamber of a board. It fucking says == RIGHT THERE IN THAT PARAGRAPH IN YOUR PARAGRAPH == that its used to treat excessive sleepiness and is favored by truckers and students to keep them awake long hours. The Clinton campaign can easily say that Hillary was just taking the drug to stay awake for all the hard work she was doing.

Also this

paragraph in your picture* my bad

walking up to a podium and squawking is not equivalent to piloting a fighter jet on back-to-back sorties for 36 hours.

FUCK YOUR COUCH

Hillary only drinks martinis shaken.
Because of Parkinsons.

Providgil is a nootropic, one of its many uses is parkinsons, another is preventing memory loss with age.

Not trying to harp on you guys since I hate Hillary too.

good question. I'm not a pajeet fuckboi, so I guess I don't know.

So is it time to edit the Michael J Fox equation pictures with Hillary in them yet?

Any emails leading up to this one where they explicitly admit to it?

note: I have things like that, but they're for shin splints

What you're missing is that she knows she's unfit for the presidency and doesn't want it, but still ran; She entered the race with the intention of losing.

Draw your own conclusions from there.
>fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm
This is United States law, put into place after 9/11, and the only person who can invoke it is the POTUS.

Mind you, the first time Obama's name even showed up anywhere in the MSM was 2004. He held a single 4 year term in the senate before 8 more years in office as president. That is his entire political career as is on the books, or, as is more likely, he's been (((making friends))) for the last 20 years without ever having his name mentioned anywhere.

What I'm telling you is Obama 2017.

Modafinl is a cognitive enhancer and energy booster. I automatically assume all successful people use it. It's great actually. Im not one for advocating drugs but that one is great.

But she opened a pickle jar on jimmy Kimmel op!? A true test of health and vitality!!

I, too, am unemployed.

its been proven Black Lives Matter and the Obama admin are working towards Marshal Law. So I think you're right, BUT…

theres the X factor: Trump.

They didn't plan on a Trump, or did they? Listen…if Trump loses, and if he just takes his loss like Bernie Sanders did, then we'll know Trump was in on it the entire time. We'll now he was just a fall guy. BUT if Trump leads a revolution, I expect all of us to get in the streets and support him.

I'm unemployed, but I would rather starve to death than work as a shill for libshits.

Get your shit together, guys.

Here's a video of Martin Shkreli commenting on Hillary's alleged Parkinsons disease. His belief is that she has it, and that's even without this wikileaks email evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxLoZlRozk

LOW ENERGY

She's having trouble getting proper sleep, looks like.

Imagine the stress this woman is under. You've got Assange holding a Sword of Damocles over your head that he can release at any time, releasing new shit that blows up your campaign once a week. Simultaneously, you've got Trump who try you for treason if you lose. And the knowledge that, at any time, one of a thousand loose ends can go public - and you just can't whack all those damn moles.

I imagine she hasn't gotten a solid night's rest since Trump won Super Tuesday.

What idiocy.
Modafinil is used by students and other guys who want to focus on their work.
Are you saying oxbridge students, Victor Pride, Cernovich, Harvard/Princeton students are ALL Alzheimer/Parkinsons sufferers?

fuck off with your retardation. the US is not that far gone yet.

I'm technically not NEET, but I feel those feels bro. fucking sucks. Gainful employment would be nice.

It's actually not that awesome, but I suffer from a number of autisms (according to the quack doctors), so maybe if I were "neurotypical" it would be great

0.01 has been deposited into your account.

Thank you for correcting the record.

meh… it is what it is. que sera sera
would definitely demand more money if it was CtR rather than Trump or… pretty much anyone else

Wow, such high prevalence of ADHD in Ivy Leaguers. Who knew?! :^)

google modafinil and see who uses it

you too

What makes you say that? What has shown you anything to the contrary?

That's conjecture, there is no proven link between them beyond motive.

If Trump is X, Hillary is Y, and the goal is Z.
You need both X and Y to make Z happen, that's the nature of divide and conquer tactics.

The only question I have is if Trump is privy to this plan or if he legitimately believe in his campaign. Regardless, the outcome is the same

This is where things become hazy, as these are the two possible motives
>A revolution was manufactured by the american power structure to 'clean house and reboot' delaying the Spenglerian average of nations lasting only 250 years America is 238
Both are backed by mountains of potential.

It doesn't even have to be parkinson's, laddi.

Lol Deray is just some nigger faggot and so are you as 'Martial Law' is not something that enables the president to invoke Order 51.

And who says Obama would be the dictator? He would have the legal power to give that position to Trump or Hillary or even fucking Bibi.

who is mrs lynch then?

Read Robert Dahl's Democratic Theory. The simple fact is the US population is not that far ideologically gone yet… muh liberties and freedums and democracies and all that. That's all I'm saying. It seems unlikely the US population would put up with martial law, let alone the death camps, political assassinations, etc that would go along with any extended implementation of authoritarian rule.

I also doubt that most elites are that desperate as well. I would be very happy to entertain and cogent and lucid argument for who/why/how this will be done, though, if you don't mind explaining your view.

see
I'm not even really sure what you're getting at, tbh

B-but but but… muh pickle jar

You're right, but I'm not sure what you're getting at as it isn't relevant to the law of the United States of America, as I just presented and sourced to.

I also already addressed everything you said here

It's congruent with the survival of the United States to spur and control an uprising rather then letting it foment independent of state propaganda. It would thus be necessary to trigger the sound ideology you're talking about it being a bad idea to trigger.

Let me give you a scenario since you're apparently set in stone in what you've already accepted
That's lite but a conspiracy to cause this exact scenario would cause what?

And all the CIA had to do was put a gay nigger with a tranny wife in office.

who is mrs lynch

Ha! Is be taking that shit too if I was running for president.

I don't know faggot I dug a little bitch but I don't need that link to be confident in my own research. You need it because you've done little research.

Keep digging, I have no idea who the bitch is she's probably a front for the FBI's entrapment squad.

good find bumpity

I almost never post, but fucking hell, BUMP

I was waiting for clinton to run them over or something, or at least have an anvil dropped on his head. To no avail.

a conspiracy is WAY more logical than assuming its Loretta Lynch…the corrupt AG Bill had a meeting with..and who has pushed for BLM from the start. get out disinfo shill.

sourcing a continuity of government plan in case of a major emergency mean absolute shit. If you think that source has some surprising or shocking information in it, then you need to tell me what that is - you can't just say "continuity of government plan therefore King Nigger in 3 months"

no you haven't

clearly you're not aware of the history of riots and uprisings in this country

authoritarian communism is a sound ideology? stop slipping normative (ie ethical) language into your statements and please speak merely positively (ie. empirical, causal, predictive)

I haven't accepted anything. I'm informing you of what the best minds in political science have to say about this subject. If you'd like to refute that, then stop arguing like an SJW and speak plainly and positively (eg. scientifically)

I dispute the causitive links in this scenario and don't understand the question. Stop conjecturing and be more specific with the who's, what's, why's and how's. Considering alternative hypotheses and having a basic understand of how government works wouldn't hurt.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

Please take a step back, take a deep breath, slow down and explain to me what you think you're saying. I'm not trying to be a dick, but this post is pretty much incoherent. It's like you're trying to splerge out everything in your head in one breath. Please slow down and take it step by step and walk me through this.

So, step 1: the government passed a new law (or, it looks like this is an executive order) concerning the continuity of government, no? What in this concerns you? Have you noticed the multiple references in the directive about the importance of maintaining constitutional government? Also, this "directive" must have been issued pursuant to already existing legislation and in accordance with the Constitution. Have you taken the time to see what Law this is based upon and what part(s) of the Constitution are relevant to it?

HOLY FUCK

SHKRELI WAS RIGHT

EMBED RELATED

bump

Well if it was all orchestrated to keep America from failing at 250 years what's the reason then? Their reasoning is just as important regardless.

Hopefully she'll seize and die on stage

bumping because CTR raid in progress

quite sad that that's what they are spending Bernie's money on, fucking board raids tactics from 2008

Shills are working hard to cover something, maybe this, so I'm gonna bump

Queen Nigger herself

I will not allow them to cuck the record.

I knew plenty of people who took Modafinil in college. It was super cheap, easy to get, and very effective. They swore by the stuff.

But lets hope that Clinton needs it for more than focus.

Bumping cause fuck ctr

bump again, (((they))) are sliding

Why do you care about being fair to a person that wants you dead? I've taken modafinil, I'm still going to throw it around that she's unfit to lead without uppers. I want this lady to retire, I don't care about cucking for ethics to do it.

THIS guy gets it. This is the first thing I thought of when I saw that shit. I believe that was when Bernie was all flustered and his skin was peeling too. There was a pic of it around. Their reptilian disguises were falling off that day.

they are called leg warmers

they keep your legs warm

Its about the military's interest in it and OP and the rest of the tards here are spurging out over nothing.

I'm waiting for the real life version when she has a convulsion because she had two thoughts at once.

Coughing Fits.
Pants of Shit.

True but it is used to supportive treatment for fatigue and narcolepsy when associated with this condition. Amantidine, methylphenidate, and modafinil are common drugs used when the patient is complaining of fatigue. That said, I doubt Trump himself will use this info in public however we do not have any limitation or worry about our actions so we can push this as much as we want. Trump himself can address this as he pleases, most likely citing this or that tweet discussing the issue of her health in general.

This. Proves nothing.
Using OP's own source it would be just as sound to conclude that Hillary is secretly working as a long distance truck driver, because truckers use the drug too.

Trash thread.

Every time she tells a lie,
Shit runs down her inner thigh!

It proves she's doping out her ass like Marco, which does not help things and plays into what Trump said about her being low stamina. He may very well resurrect "low energy", take it from Jeb and give it to her. I really want him to do that since the media would lose their shit that he has outright branded her with Jeb's nickname. Comparisons between her and Jeb will ensue (he overly scripted and awkward mannerisms), and she will be sunk in addition to him calling her low stamina, people like us questioning how bad her health really is, and people in general talking about it since every public appearance does not help and opens her up to undue scrutiny.

Also more students and such use methylphenidate. Modafinil is harder to come by. You shills are terrible at this.

Also, we should check if she is taking tolterodine or oxybutinin for urinary issues. She might be peeing all over the fucking place.

This IS huge, but there’s no context for it. Unfortunately it doesn’t say that it’s for her or even hint to it. Sullivan isn’t a doctor, so it’s odd he’d talk about it…

Hillary has Stevens-Johnson syndrome

>Tongue swelling

SHE'S FUCKED LADS

As stated in other posts, modafinil is a commonly taken drug for mental acuity. It's legality is pretty grey area as its considered a nootropic, but Provigil is the brand they prescribe. That its also given to patients with parkinsons just furthers other symptoms we've observed in her which leads us to believe she might have it.

Bump for great justice!

Thanks for your correct record of events.

Now heres 5 shekels.

We definitely need to be searching for these terms (and the generic drug names) throughout the whole dump.

It's not taken that commonly because there are comparable drugs that are easier to acquire.

So Hillary is a literal snake.

Sure is shilly in here.

Speaking from experience, addy and the other amphetamines are a lot more extreme in their effects. Modafinil isn't without its fans though, they even made a movie about it. Remember that movie where that guy takes a drug and he becomes a super genius? Well that was modafinil.

Therefore she would be seeking it out because it does something those other drugs don’t. So we need to find out what that thing is.

It's not a plan faggot this was signed into law.

Back to this? I already said so.

Yet it is not defined, strangely enough, in a legal context where everything must be defined specifically so that it isn't open to interpretation.

How about you work on your ability to focus and aderol dependency before you fuck with legality.

its to help keep cenk's semen encrusted pooplets from getting caught in your central asian leg hair during high impact islamic studies tbh

They used modafinil for that movie since it is ins;t used that often. Had they used something more common like methylphenidate, people would laugh at them since a lot of people can speak from experience about it.

Modafinil is pretty potent stuff as well though.

This is true. While methylpenidate is easier to obtain for students and such, Modafinil has a reputation for being more potent and giving you more bang for your buck. Hillary is rich and can bribe any doctor. Which is why she would not need some random guy who is probably not a doctor to field this option to her. Unless she is involved in the doping scandals some athletes got caught up in since this is definitely one of the drugs involved. It would be funny if she did some under the table business with these people to avoid prosecution or something.

tip jej

like this?

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BASED PHARMA GOBLIN OF DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS

HILLARY'S INTESTINAL DYSKINESIA WILL MANIFEST IN THE DEBATES

BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT" IN THIS THREAD

Please give me a source. Is it longer? Is there a youtube video of this?

OP's shit will make this guy's comments spread even farther. We need to play up his comments in light of this to cause Hillary some grief. Maybe she will try and make a move on him by trying to shut him up or close his twitter (or worse, she is stupid enough to do so), and cause herself more problems.

everyone should signal boost this

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/768290364830519300

GOTTA HELP THE GOD EMPEROR

I'll give a bump. Just want to ask again for the source to this web.m? This honestly made a shitty day a whole lot brighter! Thanks user!

Why does hillary leave bite marks on my dick?

Because of Parkinsons

I just pray the bitch dies on stage.
PANTS OF SHIT

What if Hillary actually died weeks ago?
Would MSM be able to cover it up with their nonsense sensationalism and Trump deflecting?

We would not only have the first female president but the first virtual president!

What does Hillary and Michael J Fox have in common?

they're both democrats

Fuck off back to where you once belonged.

What you wrote in nnow way supports the Parkinson's claim.
Yes she is using a stimulant because she is low energy, so focus on that instead of dubious claims that only weaken our credibility.

You are calling me a shill but you are defending well-poisoning based on nothing.
Your manual is outdated, like your pal above.

And BTW, she is actively countering the sickness propaganda, video related.

BTW, that shit needs to be weaponized, add a fart as she unscrews the pickles.
I will when I set my PC up,if no one else has the high energy required.

I hope Don Lemon drops dead. Few people sicken me as much as he does.

It calls out the bullshit claims you are pedlding. It points out that the drug is given to parkinsons patients quite often instead of some secret rarely used thing as you were trying to push.

There are other more widely known and more easily acquired stimulants than this.

1. This has been focused on and done so better by her shitty campaign schedule than these reports.

2. Crying about our credibility is stupid when you have billionaires peddling this info without issue. Crying about our credibility when we have nazi frog memes that are linked to the representation of an ancient Egyptian god that can be summoned through memes is one of the stupidest shit out there and is just one step below "muh PR". There is nothing wrong with throwing all kinds of idea out there from our nameless faceless faces that is the internet and letting the people pick up on what they feel is important. In the end, the final result is the same: People will question her health for one reason or another. The more reasons and theories out there that various people embrace, the harder it is for the lugenpresse and for CTR shills and reddit faggots who might as well be CTR to debunk any of the claims and even harder to do it under the guise of impartiality, especially when trust in each of these groups is at an all time low or simply does not exist.

3. Being this obsessive over controlling what message put out there is so indicative that you are not from around here since the narrative is not god around here. Kill yourself already.

It's not poisoning the well since the idea was already out there in the first place and it ties into an idea that someone with considerable following who has no vested interest in the first place put forth. I say people who believe him should use this info and run with it. I see no harm in that. The only issue is if Trump says this info (he won't), or if we toss it on an inforgraph mixed with legit info. By itself, as a rumour with some connection, it is good stuff an your an idiot for running damage control and trying to limit the actions of the people here. You're no different than those faggots in gamergate that tried to stop people from hitting the handlers of the journos hard and instead tried to focus everyone on ethics.

That is exactly what you are doing you pathetic shit. Even worse, you are running damage control and just want to make fart jokes.

We've all seen this. This shows the sickness angle instead of the mere low energy angle is working. She is so flustered and scared that she is addressing it head on since her polls are dropping despite all her rigging. This shows that the sickness angle, prominent for only a little while, is working harder than low energy angle, which has been out for a long time. Her addressing the "alt-right" this week shows also that she knows who are the ones spreading this info and she is actively trying to fight back at them to blunt their effect.

Her inability to sit straight in this vid is hilarious by the way. That is what we should be doing. Make your fart jokes while the rest of us will sow seeds of doubt about her.

Again, you are terrible at this.

kek
clever

I use Modafinil and it's not that great. It keeps you awake, stimulates without some of the side effects of shit like adderal or cocaine (no euphoria, tingling, obsessive smoking, doesn't kill appetite).

Basically it keeps you awake. Might give you a slight headache. It doesn't make you smarter no matter what Reddit sold you

ABSOLUTELY BASED

/thread

Judging by the amount missing out of the container, he's feeding his cat tons of this shit.
No respect for his animal and donates to democrats.
Why am I not surprised.

Why would anyone feed their animal low-calorie food?

Cats love that shit, it's like crack to them.
If you feed a cat as many treats as it looks like he's feeding his cat, the cat isn't going to live very long.

Even the shitty dry food is better than those treats.

Hold on a second here. How do you know he's feeding his ca t shittonnes of the stuff and it's not just running low towards the end of a cycle of doling out small amounts?

No, that is your wishful thinking. The picture in OP, which is not taken from any authoritative medical source, says nothing about how often this is prescribed to people with Parkinsons. You are literally rewriting history.

That user didn't make any fart jokes, are you sure that you don't have Parkinsons yourself?

No, she doesn't. Stevens-Johnson is a fast acting, potentially lethal allergic reaction to a drug or other substance. Certain drugs are famous for inducing it, such as Lamictal.

this ctr nigger can't even sage or spell simple words. you're worse at this than the jidf.

No because I think she has vascular dementia but I'm willing to entertain Parkinson's since there is evidence of it and I gave no problem with some people pushing it because in the end it hurts Clinton. You'd understand that if you weren't a raging faggot or actually read the rest of my post.

I know how often it is prescribed. I actually work in healthcare. I also mentioned the other drugs that are also given and also know those drugs are used with other conditions as well such as multiple sclerosis which surprise, is also mentioned in the OP.

We have IDs you illiterate nigger. He says so right here in his post before mine which is why I referenced it

You should kill yourself now.

What's important is not her condition.

It's the drug use.
What the fuck?
How does anyone think she can become president when she's on drugs for Alzheimers?

We may not have proof of her condition.
But this drug evidence is clearly evidence of her inability to lead the country.

How has she gotten this far while clearly not in 100% condition?

That is important. She is infirm. The exact one does not matter but it helps to speculate so other people can come to a conclusion of what she has. Plenty of people have gone to work tired and such and they are not as bad as she is. They don't stumble about, they don't need multiple people helping her up stairs. The ones that do are considered a risk to themselves and thus do not work or seek office.

Her drug use is important and we should push that as well but we would be foolish to ignore her condition, that is, of a physically infirm person who cannot hold office. We can prove she is infirm. Seeing is believing and there is evidence of it everywhere.

In the end, we should push her drug use but we should also push her physical infirmity and inability to hold office.

because she has lied, bribed, blackmailed, and killed her way to the top.

This. Even more so, because her handlers know about all the shit she has done too.

Is it even necessary?
She's doomed from this already by the clear drug use.

Oh yes. Once people think "yeah, there is something wrong with her" and cannot ignore that, then any suggestion made as to the cause will take hold. The drug use is also pretty good to use and should be pushed as well. When someone puts the two together and throws in a cause, it will be absolute truth in the person's mind with anyone saying otherwise looking suspicious and biased in her favor. Who would say otherwise? The media and shills. And suddenly, not only have we proven she is unfit, but have made those people doubt the media fully.

tbh I have used adrafinil (modafinil is what adrafinil is metabolized into inside of your body) in the past for work deadlines. it feels like sleep in a powder, really. it's a popular nootropic and I'm surprised more of you haven't heard about it already. whether or not she's hiding a serious ailment they can simple claim she's using the substance for its nootropic benefits.

be careful with adrafanil though as it can cause liver damage over time. modafinil takes a subscription which I couldn't get.

4D John Titor.

Why not just look after yourself?

ok i want Shillary to suffer from these conditions as much as the next man
But Modafinil is used for a shit load of reasons, i think its even over the counter now and its just an expensive performance enhancer for 'healthy' people that use it

lol no. That said, issues about her health are starting to hut her in the polls, polls biased in her favor, showing how damning it is. We need to really send home the idea that she is unfit and unwell.

My money is on this tbh.

Modafinil is used by a ton of people. It is basically a performance enhancing drug for intellectuals and people who need mental alertness all day.

An elderly widowed gentleman in a nursing home became very friendly with an elderly lady. He told her his former wife used to hold his penis every night to help him go to sleep.
The elderly lady decided to do this for her new male friend every night for a week. Each night he fell soundly asleep. The next week the gentleman told the lady that he was sorry but he had found a new partner. She was very upset and asked him, "What does she have that I don't have?"
He replied, "Because of Parkinsons."

For your sake, you had better hope he wins. If he loses, it is war, and your worthless corpse will be lining a ditch.

Modafinil is VERY easy to acquire there are sites that resell it from India where they revoked patent on most meds.

Med student here its probably nothing, modafinil has a retarded number of offlable uses including shift work sleep disorder.

Obama is on it now IIRC. Its sorta like caffeine for me but triggers migraines

WEW LAD
That's Hilary, alright.

I take modafinil regularly. I buy it with bitcoin.

Modafinil will do more for you than any amount of healthy eating and restful sleep. It gives you a superhuman attention span and suppresses your need for food and rest.

Cool webm.

Cool, I got trips.

Hey look dubs of the same digit. Kek smiles on you today.

I think so too. I wonder why I'm being blessed with digits today.

I know I'll be called CTR for this but read the bit below it being a drug for alzheimers and parkinsons, its a drug to keep people awake. Something a secretary of state would probably require? I imagine Donald Trump who works 20 hour days and barely ever sleeps is on something similar to keep him functioning throughout the day its just what highly successful people need to be highly successful.

Kill yourself

Rational thinking not allowed on Holla Forums anymore?

Kill yourself

Ignore that faggot. Trump doesn't take modafinil, he's one of those lucky people that only need like 4 hours of sleep to function just fine, like Napoleon.

While it's clear that a drug like modafinil would be hugely helpful for a number of professions including Hillary's, it's not clear whether she uses it to gain an edge, or just to function normally. I've taken modafinil many times and it's not unlikely that she uses it. It basically makes you into a robot for 12-18 hours with near-infinite attention span and little need for food, water, or rest. It also dulls your emotions, making you rely more on logic.

I don't think it's incriminating that Hillary would use modafinil. She may be using it to compensate for some neurological disorder, or she could just be using it for that boost in brain power. There's not enough evidence to say.

However, regardless of how she uses modafinil, it's pretty clear that she does have some significant health issues that she's ignoring or downplaying, evidenced by needing help going up stairs, or chairs to sit on during speeches.

I dont think any human is capable of living to his age looking like he does while maintaining a 4 hour sleep pattern without some sort of aid its just biology, however looking at the fact hillary can't stand up for longer than 5 mins without leaning on something it is very obvious she is ill to some capacity I just think that having a stimulant that keeps her awake isn't very good evidence of her having an illness or what that illness could be.

web.archive.org/web/20160824175542/http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/020717s037s038lbl.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20160824175904/http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/020717s030s034s036MedGuide.pdf
LOW ENERGY

Does the United States government constitute hazardous machinery?

Kek. Love it.

We need to do like Trump and always say:

Or

The important thing is that is makes Hillary look weak.

m8

The fact that he's buying the big ass containers, and it's down by about an inch from the full point.
That container would last a single cat 1 1/2 to 2 years.

get fucked you cancerous newfag

newfag

are you the creator of that webm? i told you before that THE NEGATIVE SPACE SHOULD NOT BE COMPLETELY OPAQUE!

bump

The song is Firefly by Childish Gambino. But I think this version is either a remix or just slightly spedup. The original song is not great.

You are a faggot. As you get older you sleep less. It makes sense for him to sleep as little as he does, especially if this is the norm for him as long as it has been for him.

And there are better, more easily obtained, more well known drugs for that. Ease of access and recognition are important. There is a reason why some drugs or medications are favored over others.

So the most positive way this can be interpreted is that she can't come to work without being high on prescription drugs meant for people with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's? You can't give control of nukes to somebody who might look out there window and see burn victims and dead animals on the White House lawn.

Stay in reddit

They have no evidence against it other than the good-faith assurances of the Clinton campaign spokespersons.

I have a feeling all life on Earth will not only end but Earth will also forever be uninhabitable after Hillary's madness.

Why couldn't they give Bernie a chance?
He's pretty goy for a Jew. Granted he's probably there to get shekels for Hillary but surely they have been aware of her condition.

Why keep putting lipstick on a diseased turd?

No not the song. The actual video of this. I just thought it was funny.