New re:View

New re:View

>pleb

>reddit

The name of this company is simply "Red Letter Media" and nothing more.

Keep making the photoshops, Cucklasa gets so fucking butthurt over them.

Go to bed Jack.

Why do they review B movies? Who gives a fuck?
Is it because they're afraid they'll be revealed as frauds if they try to review something with substance?

They want plausible deniability

Exactly. Easier to review shit because all they have to say is

haha great meme friend!

are you afraid you're gonna be deported back to >>>/reddit/?

Holla Forums RLM threads:

>cuckchan

/Thread

10/10

The better question is, how they can muster the schutzpah to do it after inflicting Space Cop on their audiences?

I remember when RLM were /ourguys/.

When they were /ourguys/? Their taste was always plebeian, and except for a few times when they were in the right (complaining about Boyhood, the flood of capeshit, etc.), they never were worth a shit.

Nah, way before boyhood or the real capeshit flood, they were /ourguys/, and the reason Holla Forums turned on them is because reddit started liking them too.

Which, I hate to break it to you, but "I can't like what those guys like" is infinitely more pathetic than even "Stop liking what I don't like".

Provide me an example of RLM being what could be considered /ourguys/.

Jay: I didn't really like this part. It was unnecessary and stupid-looking
Mike: I thought it was fine
Jay: Yeah, I guess
Jay: I thought this part was pretty good
Mike: It was meh
Jay: Yeah, I guess
-Mike acts silly-
Jay: *cracking up*
Reddit: omg that is so random *gifbot*

Why are you posting this? Who gives a fuck?

>autism

ftfy

Like what? Like the endless mountain of reaction images and gifs that Holla Forums made that are still in use? Or maybe the fact that their content drops still get threads?

It wasn't like it is now, where fucking pewdiepie becomes /ourguy/ for Holla Forums when he says something that sounds redpilled when listened to through a garden hose.

GTFO

Mediocre.

That's because Mike Cucklassa has the habit of making funny, disgusting faces on his videos; it has nothing to do with his opinions on movies.

That's because redditors insist on creating those, probably to screencap and post them on /r/rlm with captions lile "lol so random".

I'm waiting for you to provide one example of Mike Cucklassa saying one thing, since the first episode of Half in the Shit or any of RLM's crappy videos, taht could hint at him being /ourguy/.

Oh, and "mike-stoklasa-photoshoped-as-a-nazi.jpg" doesn't count. That's anons' doing, not his own work.

I always wrote this movie off because I thought it was a remake of The Fog.

It's an adaptation of a Stephen King novella, but it definitely borrows some of the b-movie elements of the fog. It would be a pretty decent low-budget horror movie, if not for the cartoonishly nihilistic ending.

Which comes from a butthurt ex-friend and partner who said that while Mike wasnt overtly racist it was obvious he was raised by people who were

Jesus, if you want the shallow pewdiepie example, fine. I remember he directly shit on SJWs in the Jurassic World review.

You can also tell that when he's on BotW with Jack, he intentionally tries to provoke him.

That's not my point though. The point is that if you weren't such a screeching newfaggot, you'd REMEMBER that they used to be popular here.

The reason this shit came into existence is because of how Mike tips his hand about his politics.

I didn't like the ending of the movie because it was illogical not because it was "dark".
It was lame how they just gave up. Especially after the main character playing the logical guy for so long.
Just get guns and find a cave you retards.
That's what i thought at the end.
Disappointing as hell and not shocking at all.

so you wanted it to turn into the walking dead? that's logical

Considering that it was the most "rational" characters in the movie who were in the truck at the end, having them off themselves when confronted with only an empty tank of gas totally broke any sort of suspension of disbelief that had been built up regarding how these characters acted. They went through all the trouble of ditching the supermarket to get to the truck, while facing likely death, but running empty after three hours of driving is their final straw, apparently. Compounded by the protagonist's screams of "OOOOOOUUUUUCH," the almost comedic timing of the military's arrival, and the thematic ingongruence with the preceding 115 minutes, you get an ending that feels tacked on for shock value.

Why do you think suicide is an irrational choice when the alternative is getting filled with spider eggs? (while alive? I don't remember)

I wish RLM would go bankrupt and be replaced by Alex Jones Media Review.

I don't think you know how the internet works.

The Mist was a documentary, folks.

There was no imminent threat when they did it. Darabont could've had them sit there for awhile, and even that would have made it more believable.

Didn't he kill all of them with one gun?

You don't rush that shit while monsters are breaking windows and tearing people out.

I still like RLM but Jesus, is re:View fucking boring or what?
They seem to have no chemistry going on in these reviews. It's clearly not rehearsed or scripted to anywhere near the same degree that HitB is.

What I'm trying to get across is that there was no reason for them to immediately decide to do that when you compare their current situation to what they'd already been through. All that happened after they decided to leave the supermarket was finding the dead wife and running out of gas. That isn't compelling enough of a reason for them to immediately choose suicide. These are the same characters that volunteered to go into a drugstore after all previous attempts at going outside had resulted in death. And then there's all of the other problems that I mentioned.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that the kid wakes up immediately before the protagonist decides to shoot him. You expect me to buy that not one of the people in that truck might've had some kind of objection to doing it at that exact moment.

No wonder they loved this absolute
KINO

Mike and Jay would like this kind of low-tier philosophy because they're as middlebrow as it gets (just like Holla Forums, it should be noted).

It's so basic bitch.
Explain civilization.

Who cares about PewPewDie? He's a Swedish cuck who's probably sucking on Muslim cock right now, PBUH.

That? It was small bananas. I always thought of that as mocking our side, not theirs. Because,

When the fuck did Cucklasa even hint that he would be anything but a raging liberal faggot?

Basically every episode of BotW that he's on?

He's at that level where if he seems "too liberal" for you, your standards have been fucked up by Holla Forums in terms of understanding how people actually act.

Oh, he also did a scientist-man rundown of how you can tell Sony was manipulating reaction to the Ghostbuster's trailer to trump up sympathy for their movie.

Even the broadest definition of "liberal" would have either shilled for the movie, or left it alone out of fear.

heh you sound cucked as fuck boyo

No fucking way is that the name of Forest Whitaker's character? Did they purposefully try to make it sound like che guevera fucking commies

You would know everything about cuckoldry, being a Mike Cucklassa fan, eh?

okay

Who else has been on Holla Forums for more than one year and yet never seen a single video by whoever these people are or Jenny?

RLM and ChannelAwesome are relics from an older time, so I can't say I never watched any of their shit. But this Jenny, Margaret, and similar dumb-looking women shit, I have no idea where did people came with that.

I don't buy that. Put a bunch of strangers in a room under extreme pressure and with their lives in jeopardy sureā€¦ but I don't think there's some inherent insanity that drives groups of humans to want to kill each other. Plenty of tribes throughout history work together for the common good.

This film has tons of redeeming qualities. Creepy, study of humans under stress, great drama. To be fair to the ending, excruciating death and unspeakable horror has been plaguing the characters for the entire film. Now they're surrounded by hugest and worst in what they believe is the center of the mist with only a thin pain of glass defending them. They strike in the mist. Their gruesome torture is imminent, maybe seconds away. That he steels himself to suicide everyone is I think comparable to the cyanide capsule before imminent capture by a terrible invading force bent on torture. The problem I have is the direction immediately afterwards. Still a great film.

This is a 'man' on the right? Behold the decline of masculinity in the west.

He got to fuck Elle and you didn't, Muhamad.

The Mist isn't a B movie.