Latest shill tactics and why we support trump

Latest shill tactics:

The latest fad among shills seems to be a basic bitch defeatist strategy. They will either list known connections of trump to jewish people and imply that he is under ZOG control or tell us that he is planning on granting amnesty to anywhere from 10-20 million illegals depending on which shill you ask. The "proof" presented for the second claim are his comments from 2015 about a "Big Beautiful Door" he figuratively wants to build into is planned border wall.

Retorts to those claims:

Jews: 49% of U.S. billionaires are jewish. This alone makes it virtually impossible to be a businessman and more importantly a billionaire yourself without making some allies among the yids. Even more relevant is the fact that trump is not only a billionaire but also one heavily involved in real estate in jew york city which makes it completely impossible to not run into at least a few kikes along the way to the top.
The same goes for his lawyers. It's a highly judaised profession that takes a special kind of soulless husk to perform and thanks to rampant nepotism most of the top lawyers will be jews.

"Amnesty": Saying that there will be a legal way back into the country is merely a tool he hands to normie voters who need plausible deniability when it comes to being accused of racism. Most regular voters explain their reasoning for voting trump in terms of being against ILLEGAL immigration since their pavlovian jew conditioning doesn't allow them to straight up admit to others or themselves that they simply don't want any stinking beaners living in their neighborhood. Giving normies a way to advocate for their ethnic interests while still allowing them to hide behind some technicalities when called on it is very important for the majority of the people voting for Trump. WE don't need being comforted like that but if you want to win the election you need to be savy.
Also worth of note is the fact that legal migration into the U.S. is by no means an easy progress. If the same requirements europeans have to fulfill are applied to third world shitskins they will practically not have a way into the country anymore.

Why we vote Trump

Even if all accusations of the shills were true and not hugely exaggerated lies and deceptions it still wouldn't matter. Every candidate that pushes the overton window to the right deserves our support and Trump has certainy done that. Ever since his campaign started far-right websites, podcasts and media in general have received a huge boost in the number of clicks they get. For the first time in our generation we can see glimpses of what an uncucked nation with white people being able to openly advocate for their interests could look like. Is Trump literally Hitler? No. Far from it. But what is important is not only what trump represents but the direction he is taking the country. Many people are starting to break the conditioning and there will be someone more extreme after Trump IF Trump wins. If we allow hillary to win you will not only see an even more drastic influx of foreigners and massive, guaranteed amnesty programs for shitskins to secure democrat victories for the coming decades but also attacks on free speech and ramping up of indoctrination of children and the populace in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
archive.is/c6GjE
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They've been using these tactics unsuccessfully since 2015 fam

It's good you made a list, and as said.
They've been trying this method for a long ass time.

And no one actually falls for it. Shills don't realise that the shit they're posting on our board is already shown 24/7 in western media so even IF their "arguments" would have any effect on people who aren't normalfags, we wouldn't even be here.

Friendly reminder that arguing with shills is pointless, they are not here to have a discussion, they are here to subvert and control.
The only way to approach a shill should be to spam their threads to death, this not only shuts down whatever attempt they try to subvert anything but also destroys their goal altogether.
IT DOESNT MATTER, a shill filtering you doesn't mean anything because THEY ARENT HERE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION. The goal of the shill is to have THE PEOPLE READING HIS POSTS lose faith and make fence-sitters hop to the wrong side. But if their threads have no discussion but endless PEE PEE POO POO instead? They have nothing left.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

What I forgot to add:

It is of course important that we don't engage in blind, the_donald-tier support of Trump. We should not dilute our own message for the sake of the trump candidacy in stupid attempts at "PR" or anything.

People need a place to go from "Trumpism" and that place is us and other WN/Nat-Soc/"Alt-Right" websites. If you engage with people on social media just be brash and stay true to the cause. This does not mean however that you need to make claims about Trump that aren't true.

It has really gone out of control in the past 24 hours or so. I really think there is a coordinated effort going on right now.

Capped for posterity and usage against shill scum.

That's great and all but I think you all should know that Trump isn't just allied to a Jew. He is a Jew. The only reason Ivanka could marry Shekelstein is because she's a little jewess herself.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Holy shit! First post wasn't a shill!

/thread

Polite sage because there isn't really much to discuss regarding this topic and I don't want important stuff to be slid again.

He's right. Don't forget to sage and report.

stopped reading when he started saying that normal, eastern european names are jewish.

Protip: Berg, Klein, Stein are common names in germany. There are many "jewish" names that are only jewish in the U.S. and perfectly goyish in their countries of origin.

Source on 49% of U.S. billionaires being jews? I thought it was closer to 35%, and the last source (forbes 400) I saw was from the jews themselves - archive.is/c6GjE

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

Listen closely to what Trump is actually proposing. In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash earlier this year, Trump explained his plan this way:

I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

On Fox News on November 12, Trump’s son Eric expressed frustration that the media overlooks this:

The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.

He goes on to say that Trump is gay….
And the says vote for Bernie Sanders ….
What?

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Article itself just says 40% but I think the point stands. I'd not be surprised about 48% though and I think jews just don't like that number to be public.

Also worth of note is the fact that legal migration into the U.S. is by no means an easy progress. If the same requirements europeans have to fulfill are applied to third world shitskins they will practically not have a way into the country anymore.

If he actually planned on giving them all amnesty he could just do it. There is no point in deporting them first.

Last time I replied to a shill, I swear.

Holla Forums IS ONE PERSON

Take your "we" and shove it up your ass.

I'm voting for Hillary because I hate the USA and hate normies, so I want the country to be destroyed.

No, I want to be thorough and have proof, and there's nothing wrong with using jew sources to redpill people. In fact, it's more effective and something I remember GLR saying he did all the time, scrounging through their magazines and papers for tasty quotes to use against them. They were just bragging about being 35% of our billionaires in 2009, and I wouldn't be surprised if the percent has gone up since then. That article is hardly a "lie." It's just plain old bragging rights.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill, you infantile little cunt. Fuck off to cuckchan if you're not up for discussion.

Here he is talking only about the people he intends to make citizens. He includes the whole lot that you believed would be gone for good. He means that ANY WHO ARE TAKEN out of the country will be brought right back. Your reasons are baseless. You can't back any of that up with a shred of proof. He says that he will bring them back legally.

Yes, that's it, you fucking dumbass. Get off the internet and realize you're being played. What a stupid reason for flip flopping.

No no no no, fucker.

This shit has been fucking spammed since Trump topped the polls last August

I'm so fucking sick of these people. For an entire fucking year a few dedicated shits have been posting the exact same thing every day in order to demoralize us.

It's not our voting numbers they're worried about, it's our output of memes that influence the greater population which they're trying to fucking stop.

It used to be some guy who posed as a French Canadian last September whose only argument was "don't vote cuz it's rigged." Then the argument evolved into "Trump is a Jewish plant" around January. Now, the argument is "vote trump, who cares, just don't talk about him or be excited about him. It's best to be pessimistic and observant."

Welp, guess what, you cocksuckers? Trump is tied in the polls and the polls are typically tilted in HER favor.

You guys have literally spent a year of your life trying to influence an election you're going to lose.

GG

Played by what? By someone who made white nationalism move into the mainstream a whole lot more just by running for president than years of shitposting on forums combined?

Even if he doesn't fulfill his promises he will still have moved the republican party way past the days of cuckservatism.

But you're right, I GOT DUPED! #MentallyHill

woops, meant to reply to

That delusion. You want to believe it. I don't blame you. I knew the kosher right was a jewish run movement, but this is something else. Where is the outrage from these little twitter memesters? Why so quiet? Rather than give ridiculous reasons for flopping like a weak bitch, why not take to twitter to tell him to stick to his word. Perhaps this was the idea all along. Get the people furthest to the right, then the civic nationalist cucks, and finally the average person. At this point, you've trodden on everything you've said.

Trump probably doesn't care a bit whether or not someone's jewish.

He may even be rather fond of Israel, not sure he is, but it's definitely possible.

And incidental, because Hillary's the candidate who will do their bidding.
As demonstrated by her positions regarding Syria and Iran.

Trump won't start a pointless war against Iran, Clinton's owners, the Saudi's and Soros, may very well expect her to do so.
They'll want to see a return of investment.

Isn't that the faggot who claims Charlie Manson is an actor and that the Tate-Labianca murders never happened?

CHRISTIAN VS PAGAN D&C
NEVER RELEVANT, ALWAYS DERAILING

You know that most aren't shills though? There's just a high percentage of edge-fags like renegaid types that like being the edgiest edge fucker on the edge block.

This board is dead. What a joke you Trumpcucks are. Trumpcucks should have been exiled the second they started their spam campaign.

This is why we vote Trump.

That's a lot of implications, but do you have any proof? Because
Seems pretty clear cut on this issue. You can say it's not what he really believes, but that's just speculation and wishes on your part.

Go spam Trumps twitter that if he backs down on deportations he'll lose your vote. The problem is Trump already has your support, we all decided long ago to support Trump. He now thinks he can squirm his way into the middle without worrying we'll abandon him. That's bullshit. I don't want a better than Hillary president, I want a president I can be proud of for once in my life.

If Trump lets even one of them back in, it's game fucking over. Don't let him compromise on The Wall and Deportations. White America cannot survive any amnesty, no matter how small.

No one fell for it. Everyone knows they are shills.
The usual method they go about shilling is via gas lighting a topic, providing a quick strawman, and then promptly bailing from the thread.