Issue #6

Issue #7

Issue #8

Issue #9

Issue #10

Issue #11

Issue #12

Issue #13

I really enjoyed the bits where Jubulie sees Cletus's life through his memories and vice versa. I can't wait for the 14th issue to drop today.

Issue 14 hasn't been put on any torrent sites yet, so I'm still waiting on that. I will be uploading it as soon as I see it.

Here's the preview of the issue for now.

Issue #14

Only two issues left!

See you in December for #15.

I think this board has more fun with bad comics than good ones.

I think a good chunk of the board likes it. It's just that most people don't comment on a storytime unless it's seriously terrible.

basically this, plus I've been following along with it since the initial dumps here.

It's simply good, with an iffy artstyle.
It's what people would expect. You don't see big bosses walking up to factory workers to congratulate them on job avregely done, do you?
Luther Strode got a bit more attention because of the absurd amount of gore and cartoony artsyle, Requiem: the Vampire Knight is just metal as fuck so it stands out.
I liked this so far, but only the chthulhu parts, humans, as well as the werewolf pilot, feel much less interesting compared. Even if they're written pretty well. I don't even mind the diversity, it feels natural here, not hamfisted like in most other cases

You're right, it isn't amazing. But I guess in comparison to everything else Marvel is putting out, I just really appreciate this comic because I know that if I was a 12-year-old kid then I'd absolutely love it. It makes me happy Marvel still makes some good stuff. This and the Cage! mini series are the only things I really like from them right now.

It reminds me of the comics I read when I was a kid.