Cancer in YT comments section

Post the cancer that gets posted in youtube comments section daily.

this

the majority of youtube comments are from 14 year olds and under
you were cringe as fuck too at that age, i am almost 100% positive of this
this is the equivalent of going to a school playground and laughing at how dumb they sound when trying to have conversations

Fucking this. This pisses me off to no end.

but how would you know that im a cool guy that visits 4chans

Well that is unfortunately true. I was fucking cringy at that age, but I stopped being cringy real quickly. I think by the time I was 16 all the cringiness was completely gone.

it's everywhere now. blame Holla Forums.

it's like shooting sperm into your mom's pussy

Both boards have a degree of cancer, but Holla Forums is so, so much worse.

fuck me, Joe Rogan and Sargon is a goldmine

do you even outside Holla Forums? there's an inherent asshurt at GG dropping the ball that carries over to normalfag influence. go hop on Holla Forums and tell me how social media mentions there are.

I'm only X years old and I listen to Y! I was born in the wrong generation! XD

Am I the only one who tells Youtubers to fuck off or die when they make a stupid comment?
This includes, but is now limited to the following.

-Hamfisted JoJo comments
-Dead Unfunny Menes
-Corporate Cocksucking
-"First"
-Any mediocre shitposts
-E-Celeb Praising
-Dumb tumblr shit
-Oversensitivity

I don't even care if my account is purged, I just spit poison as hard as I fucking can.

where the hell did this
shit come from?

He caught lighting in a bottle, and by that I mean old musty farts.
Not an argument basically means "I refuse to even try to support this", and is a self made ticket on getting out of there.

I actually do this too, and I have multiple accounts that I do this with. I even got a warning from reuploading a video straight from efukt, which people had the misfortune of seeing.

From Stefan Molyneux, the guy in the pic. His overuse of it is how it became a meme in his "philosophy" shows (which aren't anything akin to actual philosophy).

He uses it to try and dismantle opposing opinions to his by saying "this does not mean the requirements of a philosophical argument" which simply means having valid premises with a conclusion that logically follows using sound reasoning. The thing is, he doesn't have any actual academic philosophers on his show or anybody of the caliber which even defines an argument in that way, so his psuedo-intellect appeals to his viewers and makes them feel smart by way of confirmation-bias and what have you

don't give a shit anymore, but i applaud the effort

amazing post

current undisputed champion of cringe is Black Science man
come at me

I fucking hate this normie jesus christ. Someone fucking lynch him.

t. Holla Forums

this must be you

>implying I would actually comment on this normie's video which could lead to a domino effect of it being in other people's recommended

Everyone point and laugh!

videos where the entire comments section is repeating phrases from the video.

hahaha what a niggger

Your mistake will be known by everyone, and laughed at by everyone.

This isn't even half and I genuinely think these people need to be shot for the shit I see them say.

Fucking right!?

That's some SA tier shit

good post

good thread u gaybo

great job guys

Thanks for paying teh repectz to the almighty faggot that is OP.

Those are still around?

I think pedophillia is overrated - dysnomia

Where are all the other videos? There were at least several dozen of them before kiketube decided to purge them randomly. Also what happened to these people, did they just stop raiding twitch?

there's much better cancer in Reddit comments

Youtube staff has a big habit of deleting great videos just to be a bunch of fucking assholes. I saw many hilarious IP camera trolling videos get deleted, and now I can no longer find them thanks to youtube.

While videos like this remain up.
Fuck youtube.

I dont have high standards for food, but how the hell do you swallow that disgusting crap?

Get the 1 click downloader, it will change your life.

Being a fat fuck

From a Sargon video.

nothing wrong with pizza or lasagna, as long as you keep portions reasonable

that burrito does look gross though. is it filled with diarrhea?

LED BY A PHILOSOPHER KANG

Those comment are actually pretty funny, as long as you assume that those who made them were being ironic. There is much worse than ironic shitposting in the youtube comment section.

Show me

MEME LORD MOTHER FUCKER

*touches and hugs you*

What fucking video is this from?