What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espnw/voices/article/19201723/four-poets-new-feminism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't the faintest idea user…

videogames

survival of the fittest, bitches

I doubt it. Shit like Capcom cup had a lot of interest even if it was Shit Fighter V, but the target audience for things like EVO and other game tournaments would prefer to watch an internet stream like on Twitch or something. ESPN is just in the same vein of other major broadcasting in that they don't know how to get the interest of people who have been growing up in the internet age and don't watch television the traditional way anymore.

you could have a world cup party

if you've actually seen ESPN in the last several years (like if you go get a sandwich, I can't imagine having cable), you realize that it carries nothing but diverse panels talking about how this or that coach or player said something problematic. They don't seem to actually show sports any more.

Not a sports person, but I could see how that's not quite the same.

Obviously its once every 4 years, first off, but also with the super-bowl, whoever wins, America wins, so its easy to just pick a team to root for and run with it.

Not to mention, basically everything to eat at a superbowl party is why we're fat.

isn't that the guy who's brother was murdered by a nigger?

Gee, I don't know mr. goldstein. I thought middle America would love to watch hours of documentaries on how the black panthers were just terrific and talk shows where four black talking heads debate about how a nigger being a nigger (read: criminal) is progress. Also, 18 straight hours of NFL coverage per day. Nobody wants to watch ten sports talk shows a day on three different channels or Disney's progressive bullshit parade

espn.com/espnw/voices/article/19201723/four-poets-new-feminism

2woke4u

what the fuck does poetry have to do with espn. that actually blows my fucking mind. the feminism shit is one thing, sure, but this has absolutely nothing to do with sports.

There's your answer, bro

They talk about Tom Brady hair for 15 mins and then show highlights for 1 min.

They don't talk about sports but instead drama and other not sports related events. From stupid boring stuff to politics etc enough is enough.

Ben Shapiro laid this out pretty clearly on his show (and I know, (((Shapiro))) but he specifically said it's an anti-white move.)

According to him, ESPN simply looked at the growing demographics, who mostly watches basketball? Blacks and Hispanics. They got rid of NHL because Hockey is almost entirely watched by white people. So they said politically what are more blacks and hispanics? Liberal. So they've stuffed their show with nothing but extreme left programming, and it's killed their ratings.

He said they fired all the wrong people. They fired all the actual sports commenters and kept all the progressives. He mentioned there being a ridiculous article about feminist poems on ESPN, but he said it doesn't matter because ESPN is dying a death it deserves, and he can get normal sports coverage from the NHL and MLB networks.

What ever went right? ESPN covers gay jewish sports like NFL and NBA. If you watch any of those sports you are a latent homosexual and a product of Zionism.

NHL network, best network

just invite one over already to fuck your mother

Weirdo

Is it still the most profitable part of Disney?

The chose ideology over profit. Fox News is pulling an ESPN right now.

I can't wait until they go full MSNBC and the last of their viewers that did not leave when they pulled the everyone but Trump have nowhere to go but the internet for news. Information travels too fast now. By the time the evening news comes around now, most people have heard the important news of the day and are not receptive to the agenda led reporting at that point.