Hacksaw Ridge

Guys, you need to see this movie. I didn't expect an actual amazing movie in this year anymore, but here it is.

You know that Mel Gibson is sort of blacklisted in Hollywood, so this movie did not receive great scores like the 99% nigger movies do on rottentomatoes, so that should be a first indicator that there's something great that triggered the snowflakes when they saw it. And it does have something great, a story about having some beliefs and staying true to yourself. About making sacrifices.

It not only has some war scenes that are better or on the level of Saving Private Ryan, but the war segment is like an hour long. It's fucking great. Also, I believe that the christianity thing triggered more leftists. I don't care though, I'm an atheist and I found this movie to be very moving. The message that you NEED to have some morals and goals in life that you hang on to, and this movie does teach this message. Also, the movie has almost no stupid shit in it, like niggaz from the hood in the army, stronk independent movie. It's just a great war movie with brutal scenes and a good message.

Watch this movie fags, do it for Mel at least if you don't believe me. And a funny thing, the real story apparently had Doss do even more shit that Mel thought it was too amazing for people to take it seriously, so he left some things that he did out so the story is more believable.

I teared up when the guy lost his bible and he was desperately screaming for someone to get it back.

I can't imagine the level of cuckoldry that the jews nominated him for 'best director'. might be their inferiority complex at play

Eh, awards don't matter anyway. Only old people and millennials watch them. But lol, pretty interesting to hear that they actually nominated him. Also, the spiderman guy is actually a jew.

Into the trash!

stay triggered, Mel

jesus, this kiddo

Seen one, seen them all

Hacksaw Ridge was great, best vegan flick since Babe.

Jewish propaganda.

drup

You just flew over the cuck's nest

You have to do it, don't you.
Sick a banana up your ass.

When are the Boomers gonna die so we can stop this circlejerk already?

pic related

Whites were the ones fighting, but they weren't the ones winning.

butthurt pisstian detected

you have to go back to your safespace containment board >>>/christian/

This ain't even funny. If you're shitposting at least put some effort into it to not be cuckchan tier, if not shitposting, then kill yourselves.

I am conflicted

Movie was great anyway. When Vince Vaughn first appeared I thought he was going to fuck up the entire film with his delivery in his first few scenes. He ended up winning me over by the end. That was my only real complaint other than Garfield playing lead. Glad to see Mel back at work, it reminded me a lot of We Were Soldiers as well.

Inoperable.

It could've been much worse, it could've been a nigger.

Usually I would have no reason to mention that I'm an atheist, do you think that I like people who start sentences with, "As an Y, I think that X?" I don't. But you retards have to see that you can have no religion and still be against leftist bullshit, because honestly, I'm tired of all the faggot atheists picking on christianity and defending islam. What a load of shit.

Aren't you a good goy. That's right, trash two thousand years of high-culture and take the BLACKED pill.

>>>/reddit/

There's probably some fucked up alternate dimension where that is a good thing, rather than indicative that you're in for the cinematic equivalent of a Call Of Duty game.

the joke
-
-
-
-
-
-
your head

You're sick of imaginary people?

It's very wholesome alright.

Look at the pain in this man's eyes. That forced smile doesn't fool anyone, Gervais. Sad fuck.

so being enslaved by a small ruling jewish clique is somehow "winning", ok

No the war scenes were fucking retarded and nothing like what the real combat was, it looked like a videogame

what did he mean by this?

*blocks your path*

*unsheathes katana*

Saving Private Ryan was a really dumb plot to hang realistic World War 2 scenes around.

I found it rather silly. The romance was a standard Hollywood affair. The action was mediocre, and especially silly at times (that "dead body" screaming). Also it would have overbearing musical ques at times as if to say: OH IS THIS SO EMOTIONAL! Like most films it quite simply tries too micromanage your emotions and thought process. Don't let a ideological-lens make you non-objective too a work.

Unless you can provide a constructive argument on why all war movies are bed, fuck off.

Just because it's not pozzed doesn't mean it's not flawed guys. It's definitely not Kino.

Only the "Opening Scene" of Saving Private Ryan has any real artistic merit.

Watch this. That was intentional.

Again, intentional. Watch vid related.

How so?

Underrated post.

The only reason this movie was made is because the Jews need you to die for them a little more now.

lol, limeys never change.

The movie is about a man who refuses to kill, you fucking retard. It's not pro war.

This is one of the cases where it actually is true, though. Desmond T. Doss was a Seventh Day Adventist who refused to carry a gun and saved at least 75 people's lives on Okinawa. He also was an ethical vegetarian for his entire life.

Stop using facts on me! Ugggghhhh FUCK AMERICA, fuck them! Damn war movies…. HEHE, I BET YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS TOO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Its pro-army. It makes army life looks good, makes you wanna join. War is never good, but its also a necessity and a honor.

Desmond's main motivation was that you SHOULD go to war, not that he was against it. He was only against killing, but never said the other characters were wrong in being for it.

It's pro-discipline and having values, not pro army. Faggot.

Tbh, I felt like joining in and I'm not even american.

Well, yeah. It's supposed to make you feel good for helping your people. It's a good message. That doesn't mean that I'll actually go to war and fight for jews. People take this too literally.

more like Blackedsaw Ridge

The message of the film was to do what you know is right, even when it's unpopular, even when it's hard, even when people tell you it's impossible. It's not a movie about WW2, it's a movie about a man who had enough faith in himself and his beliefs to do the right thing. It's a shame some anons don't get that.

Didn't Mel Gibson just contribute a bunch of money to a Holocaust cause?

It's exactly what you said, doing what you know is right in very hard situations. I mean, technically Doss realized that the war was necessary, but he had his own principles and he stood for them.

Holy shit, that fucking Kike.

Watching that video, Hacksaw Ridge really is the anti-Saving Private Ryan.

bump

why are cucks shilling this movie now?

Why are you such a stupid piece of shit? Were you born like that or did you try your best to become a piece of shit?

Just watched it, pretty good, tbh.

Citation?

His ass. War is not a necessity, that is unless you're a greedy kike.

I'm saying that is the message of the movie, user…

i refuse to watch a movie made by an antisemite, its the same thing as giving money to hitler.

The Pope gave money to Hitler.Are you saying you're better than the Pope?He's the Pope.

The last hour or so with the actual war parts of the movie was some of the most mesmerizing shit I've ever seen. Ever since SPR came out, it feels like almost every war movie I've watched since then had a colorblind, epileptic cinematographer/editor. Steven Spielberg is a fucking kike to the fullest degree imaginable but at least for his last actually good movie, he was inventive enough to come up with those aesthetics to make the movie more chaotic and sad; people copying it outright because it's trendy and worked really well one time is an instant turnoff for me no matter what I watch because it always reminds me of that movie. However, Hacksaw surprised the hell out of me with how colorful and almost beautiful the battle scenes were. The cameras were almost always steady unless there was a good reason for them not to be and the color was vibrant and full. The scenes were realistically brutal and purely vitriolic a lot of the time, but it was done in such a way that it wasn't just showing people getting shot or blown up for the sake of having actual war in a war movie. The slow-mo shots were really well done in their placement; they worked well where they were used and didn't Snyder it up by becoming 70% of the entire thing. The whole film was a masterpiece imo, but the scenes on Okinawa were my personal favorites.

Silence is a way better movie.

kys

If your lands get invaded, do you just take it like a cuck? If you need more resources or lebensraum, do you just sit around waiting to die?

You summed it up well, the second hour is intense and awesome as fuck. I don't understand how people can shit on that.

geez, calm down man, okay, i will fuck your wife, only this time tough

If you're not black then I'm not interested.

gud stuf